Forums / General

195,589 total conversations in 5,384 threads

+ New Thread

Cut for Bieber

Last posted Jan 09, 2013 at 05:10PM EST. Added Jan 08, 2013 at 04:39PM EST
23 conversations with 15 participants

Have you heard apparently JB smokes weed so girls on facebook etc. ARE CUTTING THEMSELVES in a attempt to stop him. It’s the ultimate way of trying to guilt trip someone.

But really guys? opinions.

Jan 08, 2013 at 04:39PM EST

Jack Candle wrote:

They should stop cutting themselves and just smoke weed.

What if they were on weed when they thought of this idea?

Jan 08, 2013 at 04:48PM EST

2013 just started and we already have a bunch of Darwin awards to hand out?

tsk tsk, best get busy.

Jan 08, 2013 at 05:49PM EST

So, are we ready to call Bieberism a religion, or what?

Jan 08, 2013 at 06:01PM EST

Teh Brawler wrote:

So, are we ready to call Bieberism a religion, or what?

That’s not how you spell Cult.

Jan 08, 2013 at 06:13PM EST

why couldn’t the Westboro Baptist Church picket Justin Beiber concerts?

and then be trampled by the thousands of tweens

Jan 08, 2013 at 06:15PM EST

I thought we already had a thread for this.

Jan 08, 2013 at 06:35PM EST

Iran wrote:

I thought we already had a thread for this.

Isn’t it fitting that you’re in a thread like this?

I’ll just let everyone think about that.

Jan 08, 2013 at 06:46PM EST

Katie C. wrote:

Isn’t it fitting that you’re in a thread like this?

I’ll just let everyone think about that.

What do you mean?

Jan 08, 2013 at 07:06PM EST

Iran wrote:

What do you mean?

Eugenics, stupid cutters potentially killing themselves…

Jan 08, 2013 at 07:30PM EST

Katie C. wrote:

Eugenics, stupid cutters potentially killing themselves…

I agree.

Jan 08, 2013 at 08:04PM EST

I was very amused by the entire prank. I saw the first thread for it on /b/ and just sat back as it went viral. I love stuff like this!

Jan 09, 2013 at 12:28AM EST

I don’t know, I fail to see the humour in this prank. I wasn’t aware that teenage self-harm was considered comedy these days. I mean, I know Beliebers are idiots, but they hardly deserve something like this. I doubt many of them actually fell for it, but chances are there are a few teenagers who were considering cutting and actually started thanks to this.

Jan 09, 2013 at 04:55AM EST

Algernon wrote:

I don’t know, I fail to see the humour in this prank. I wasn’t aware that teenage self-harm was considered comedy these days. I mean, I know Beliebers are idiots, but they hardly deserve something like this. I doubt many of them actually fell for it, but chances are there are a few teenagers who were considering cutting and actually started thanks to this.

4chan is full of people who find tricking others whom they hate into injuring or humiliating themselves funny, which is a very bully-like mindset, don’t you think?

Jan 09, 2013 at 11:09AM EST

Algernon wrote:

I would agree with this. I mean, it’s what’s to be expected from /b/, but seeing the commenters on the KYM page saying this as hilarious and some saying the beliebers deserve it sickens me.

Jan 09, 2013 at 02:06PM EST

Teenagers that are that stupid to mutilate themselves because of a celebrity have o way of surviving in the real world.

It’s good that they killed themselves before becoming “16 & Pregnant”.

If it wasn’t for 4chan’s behaviors, imagine how many of these ‘unfit for survival’ girls would pass on their genes.
It’s not just their genes that will cause mayhem. Also, the genes of their user ‘boyfriends’ are not that good.

Jan 09, 2013 at 02:57PM EST

Algernon wrote:

This just in: 4Chan not nice.

Entirety of the Internet now under scrutiny.

Jan 09, 2013 at 05:10PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!