Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

Adventure Time General

Last posted Jan 30, 2013 at 08:42PM EST. Added Jan 13, 2013 at 09:31PM EST
21 posts from 14 users

Don't bump threads without a on-topic post, please. If a thread goes inactive, then let it go inactive. You can even necrobump threads if you want as long as your post contributes to the topic. But if you bump a thread that hasn't been active, then that will just make moderators lock it for being off-topic with a lack of interest.

If you want to bump it, then at least use an image or something with it. Thanks.

Click for source.

Last edited Jan 14, 2013 at 09:19AM EST

I must say, the start of this thread reminds me of the start of the shipping thread.

Anyway, OT, I barely ever watch Adventure time, even though I know how good it is. I suppose I'm too busy watching The Simpsons or something.

NeonWabbit wrote:

Does anyone else like Pen Ward (creator of Adventure Time)'s other series: Bravest Warriors?

The creator of Dr. Tran works on it!

It's half decent.

It just doesn't have the certain charm that Adventure Time has.

Verbose wrote:

Don't bump threads without a on-topic post, please. If a thread goes inactive, then let it go inactive. You can even necrobump threads if you want as long as your post contributes to the topic. But if you bump a thread that hasn't been active, then that will just make moderators lock it for being off-topic with a lack of interest.

If you want to bump it, then at least use an image or something with it. Thanks.

Click for source.

Must…Resist…Comment…

DAAAAYU- (rainicorn beam to the face)

Am I the only one that's tired of seeing Finn beat the shit out of the Ice King? I mean he knows whats wrong with him and doesn't decide to help him or not.

Jack Candle wrote:

I'd like to see more Flame Princess stuff. That dynamic's interesting. I wonder if there's a Choose Goose magic item that'll let Finn actually touch her without needing Burn Heal.

You need to write for this show.

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Whoa, just take it easy man.

It's a good idea, but it's not a script. Besides, they already did something similar when they wrapped Finn's body in tin foil so they could hug.

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Pssh, easy. Their banter is basically how I talk normally. Even Choose Goose.

For you, an amulet that protects you from flame.
So this girl you're dating, mind telling me her name? Ahuehuehue

Last edited Jan 20, 2013 at 11:41AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!