+ New Thread

Adventure Time General

Last posted Jan 30, 2013 at 08:42PM EST. Added Jan 13, 2013 at 09:31PM EST
21 conversations with 14 participants

Have at it yer filthy inbred.

Jan 13, 2013 at 09:31PM EST

YOU HAVE TWO THREADS NIKO. DELETE ONE.

Jan 13, 2013 at 09:53PM EST

Don’t bump threads without a on-topic post, please. If a thread goes inactive, then let it go inactive. You can even necrobump threads if you want as long as your post contributes to the topic. But if you bump a thread that hasn’t been active, then that will just make moderators lock it for being off-topic with a lack of interest.

If you want to bump it, then at least use an image or something with it. Thanks.

Click for source.

Last edited Jan 14, 2013 at 09:19AM EST
Jan 14, 2013 at 09:02AM EST

I must say, the start of this thread reminds me of the start of the shipping thread.

Anyway, OT, I barely ever watch Adventure time, even though I know how good it is. I suppose I’m too busy watching The Simpsons or something.

Jan 14, 2013 at 10:49AM EST

Does anyone else like Pen Ward (creator of Adventure Time)’s other series: Bravest Warriors?

The creator of Dr. Tran works on it!

Jan 14, 2013 at 12:21PM EST

NeonWabbit wrote:

Does anyone else like Pen Ward (creator of Adventure Time)’s other series: Bravest Warriors?

Jan 14, 2013 at 12:31PM EST

All I see is Bender when I hear Jake.

Jan 15, 2013 at 02:34AM EST

NeonWabbit wrote:

It’s half decent.

It just doesn’t have the certain charm that Adventure Time has.

Jan 15, 2013 at 11:24PM EST

Verbose wrote:

Don’t bump threads without a on-topic post, please. If a thread goes inactive, then let it go inactive. You can even necrobump threads if you want as long as your post contributes to the topic. But if you bump a thread that hasn’t been active, then that will just make moderators lock it for being off-topic with a lack of interest.

If you want to bump it, then at least use an image or something with it. Thanks.

Click for source.

Must…Resist…Comment…

DAAAAYU- (rainicorn beam to the face)

Jan 16, 2013 at 02:16AM EST

Am I the only one that’s tired of seeing Finn beat the shit out of the Ice King? I mean he knows whats wrong with him and doesn’t decide to help him or not.

Jan 18, 2013 at 01:14PM EST

I’d like to see more Flame Princess stuff. That dynamic’s interesting. I wonder if there’s a Choose Goose magic item that’ll let Finn actually touch her without needing Burn Heal.

Jan 18, 2013 at 03:18PM EST

Jack Candle wrote:

I’d like to see more Flame Princess stuff. That dynamic’s interesting. I wonder if there’s a Choose Goose magic item that’ll let Finn actually touch her without needing Burn Heal.

You need to write for this show.

Jan 20, 2013 at 04:05AM EST

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Whoa, just take it easy man.

It’s a good idea, but it’s not a script. Besides, they already did something similar when they wrapped Finn’s body in tin foil so they could hug.

Jan 20, 2013 at 10:15AM EST

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Pssh, easy. Their banter is basically how I talk normally. Even Choose Goose.

For you, an amulet that protects you from flame.
So this girl you’re dating, mind telling me her name? Ahuehuehue

Last edited Jan 20, 2013 at 11:41AM EST
Jan 20, 2013 at 11:39AM EST

I figure Finn just needs to find some way to cast infinite flame shield on himself. Or would that get in the way?

Jan 30, 2013 at 08:08PM EST

There’s a new episode for Fiona and Cake coming out February 18th, a sneak peek was leaked about a week ago so here it is if you haven’t seen it already.

Jan 30, 2013 at 08:42PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!