Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Goodbye KYM!

Last posted Jan 28, 2013 at 12:33AM EST. Added Jan 27, 2013 at 11:40PM EST
12 posts from 6 users

Before I skip town (delete my account) I thought I should create my last thread on something meaningful. I decided to post this now because I knew the secret couldn't remain obscured forever.
In other words, goodbye KYM! I hope you find as much truth in this link as I did.
http://vimeo.com/51852064
Love now and always,
SexyThang (SchizoJack)

You know, you can just abandon the account and leave it as it is. You don't need to deactivate it.

Saves you the trouble of awkwardly coming back here with a brand new account and having to start an "I'm back" thread, which you will most certainly do.

It also means people can actually see what you used to post. Otherwise people need to guess what you said based on the context of other people's responses to you.

So as soon as you deactivate, I'm going to reply to your posts as if you just admitted to having casual sex with a rhinoceros just to leave future minds wondering.

Last edited Jan 27, 2013 at 11:54PM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

You know, you can just abandon the account and leave it as it is. You don't need to deactivate it.

Saves you the trouble of awkwardly coming back here with a brand new account and having to start an "I'm back" thread, which you will most certainly do.

It also means people can actually see what you used to post. Otherwise people need to guess what you said based on the context of other people's responses to you.

So as soon as you deactivate, I'm going to reply to your posts as if you just admitted to having casual sex with a rhinoceros just to leave future minds wondering.

No I'm pulling a SweatieKiller and leaving for good.
I haven't been particularly active here in a good 8 months. I've been here for too long and I've grown tired of meme related humor.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Returning or not, my point still stands about deactivating

I'd rather fade into obscurity like a baby in a house fire.

SexyThang wrote:

I'd rather fade into obscurity like a baby in a house fire.

You wish to fade into obscurity… yet you make a thread announcing your departure….

Wat?

Anyway, I'm going to lock this thread. If we don't accept return threads, I'm sure departure threads aren't wanted any more. If a mod disagrees, feel free to unlock.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!