Forums / General

195,518 total conversations in 5,381 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
*SPOILERS* KYM Downton Abbey General

Last posted Jan 30, 2013 at 05:13PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2013 at 10:34AM EST
8 conversations with 4 participants

Finally coming out of the closet about watching Downton Abbey. Either I’m the only one here that does, or we have an entire subculture just waiting to burst.

Now, first of all, did anyone else cry when Lady Sybil died?

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:34AM EST
Quote

Being who I am, I just have to laugh that I now know that Troll King, of all people, watches Downton Abbey.

I don’t watch it, but my Sister does.

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:37AM EST
Quote

Quantume Memé wrote:

Being who I am, I just have to laugh that I now know that Troll King, of all people, watches Downton Abbey.

I don’t watch it, but my Sister does.

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:41AM EST
Quote

My impression of Downton Abbey is that it is distilled, romanticized Victorian England for middle-aged American women who don’t understand anything about the history or culture of the UK.

Jan 29, 2013 at 11:27AM EST
Quote

opspe wrote:

My impression of Downton Abbey is that it is distilled, romanticized Victorian England for middle-aged American women who don’t understand anything about the history or culture of the UK.

Jan 29, 2013 at 11:31AM EST
Quote

Troll King wrote:

I’m not hating, who said I was hating? I just didn’t expect you of all people to make this thread.

@Opspe

Nah, I wouldn’t think so, that is, out of all that I actually know of this show, anyway. But maybe in America, the way it is perceived is likely quite a bit different, anyway.

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 11:57AM EST
Jan 29, 2013 at 11:55AM EST
Quote

I don’t really watch it, but the rest of my folks love it.

@Troll King: When she died, there wasn’t a dry eye in the house. Even I, a guy who wasn’t even watching and was playing Super Mario 64, was tearing up just from hearing what was going on and seeing my folks so sad.

Jan 29, 2013 at 04:45PM EST
Quote

SWAMPERT41 SMAAAASH!!! wrote:

I don’t really watch it, but the rest of my folks love it.

@Troll King: When she died, there wasn’t a dry eye in the house. Even I, a guy who wasn’t even watching and was playing Super Mario 64, was tearing up just from hearing what was going on and seeing my folks so sad.

liek dis if u cry evry time ;(

Jan 30, 2013 at 05:13PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!