Forums / Discussion / General

232,738 total conversations in 7,781 threads

+ New Thread

Super Saiyan 666 Alicorn Trickster Valeyard Oni DmC Slenderman a.k.a. Nearly Simultaneous Fandom Freak Outs

Last posted Jan 30, 2013 at 03:45PM EST. Added Jan 30, 2013 at 07:37AM EST
7 posts from 7 users

I posted my 2 cents on something over at Tumblr and I thought I should post it here, too…

Being in more than one fandom has its ups and downs. Recently, though, I’ve been noticing something odd happening in some of the fandoms that I’m in and many of other ones as well. It seems that almost everybody on the internet is pissed off about something in their favorite game/comic/show/movie…

ALL AT THE SAME TIME

I mean, it wouldn’t mean much if it happened through out the year, but multiple different fandoms have had freak outs IN THE MATTER OF ONE MONTH. And even then, more freak outs happened last month as well. Im mean, what changes will happen!?

Will Hussie and Troy reveal they’re brothers and unmask themselves as Jon and Arin? Will J.J. Abrams’ new Star Wars movie be a promotion for Half Life 3? Will the Doctor die again and become an alicorn princess? Will Nintendo and Sony come together to make SsA: Super smash All-stars?

I DON’T KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON!!!!

That is all.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!