Forums / Discussion / General

232,883 total conversations in 7,786 threads

+ New Thread

Is KYM Cancelled?

Last posted Feb 26, 2013 at 10:40AM EST. Added Feb 25, 2013 at 02:47PM EST
16 posts from 14 users

The last episode that aired was Pokememes Part II on October 24, 2012. I was wondering if they decided to pull the plug on the series especially when they're advertising reruns of previous episodes. If KYM is not cancelled, then when will the next episode air?

I think what amanda is trying to say is that the production team of the episodes are off training somewhere in order to hone their Episode Chi.

I expect ninja with shadow clones when the episodes are being produced and air again, but that may take some time.

Or more seriously, they've probably stopped production for the time being to pursue other projects related and unrelated to KYM.

I just hope they'll get together and do something with the tips we left them earlier. The new episode team are great guys, they just have some flaws on the area of communication. Fixing that could really boost the quality of the episodes.

Zetsumei von Kiddo wrote:

The staff people have lives too. They breathe, they eat, they walk, they sleep… hell, maybe they even fap! Or lift!

Also, KYM is not Naruto, where the producers make 1 episode per day. Which 90% of which is fillers.

But it's our dream to become Hokage of webshows.

RandomMan wrote:

But it's our dream to become Hokage of webshows.

Why not take the staff down the grand line and become King of the websites?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!