Forums / Discussion / General

171,020 total conversations in 5,482 threads

+ New Thread

Post your favorite alcoholic beverage: alcohol general

Last posted Apr 06, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT. Added Mar 12, 2013 at 11:33PM EDT
67 posts from 28 users

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Gas mask

That will do to you what it does to bacteria.

It kills 99.9% of bacteria. So if what you said us is true, then I have a .1% chance of living. I like those odds……

Mar 16, 2013 at 11:38PM EDT

Pollux wrote:

my favorite alcohol is rubbing alcohol

isopropanol ≠ ethanol

Nice try.

Mar 17, 2013 at 12:07AM EDT

opspe wrote:

isopropanol ≠ ethanol

Nice try.

god damn it.
i’l have to put absinthe

Mar 17, 2013 at 02:02AM EDT

So. Did anybody do anything for St Patrick’s day yesterday?

Mar 18, 2013 at 07:22PM EDT

Dac wrote:

So. Did anybody do anything for St Patrick’s day yesterday?

Unfortunately no; I had to go back to college after Spring Break. Even when I got into town, everyone else was moving back the same day, so nothing really went down anywhere that wasn’t just horribly depressing.

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:51AM EDT

I worked my ass off, that’s about it. However I drank the night before, so I celebrated early I guess.

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:59AM EDT

Dac wrote:

I worked my ass off, that’s about it. However I drank the night before, so I celebrated early I guess.

Same on drinking the night before, and I don’t even celebrate St. Patrick in my country.

Last edited Mar 19, 2013 at 11:24AM EDT
Mar 19, 2013 at 11:24AM EDT

You know, prisoners will actually ferment ketchup and marmalade so they can get drunk.

Mar 29, 2013 at 07:01PM EDT

@Dac
In Chilean prisons, the prisoners make a drink called the Pájaro Verde that’s made with fermented garbage.

Mar 30, 2013 at 12:03AM EDT

So, how was your Easter drinking sessions?

I don’t even know what the hell I was drinking last night. I remember mixing bourbon, wine, sake…and I think some rum. Plus some other things. Whatever it was, it’s given me one hell of a hangover.

…damn my head. I’m still feeling it.

That sake was delicious though.

Also I recall an interesting conversation about Moon Parties. Anyone ever heard of those? Apparently there is a really interesting drink made at Moon Parties. I was told what it was last night but I cannot for the life of me remember. In fact I don’t remember most of last night.

Mar 30, 2013 at 08:14PM EDT

I’m In my freinds bed right now, typing thise on my iPhone: phucking rolling Rick, it was good though.

Apr 06, 2013 at 06:44AM EDT

So last night I hung out with some friends and watched Breaking Bad then Evil Dead, then talked until roughly 3 AM, at which point we went to Ihop and ate for an hour.

The weird part of this story is that it doesn’t involve any alcohol.

Apr 06, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!