Forums / Discussion / General

169,833 total conversations in 5,537 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Anti-terrorism is a codeword for anti-muslim.

Last posted Apr 08, 2013 at 02:06AM EDT. Added Apr 07, 2013 at 09:04PM EDT
18 posts from 10 users

Europe for crusaders, palestine for zionists, india for hindu polytheists, Asia for buddhists idol worshipers/communists, muslim lands for everyone.

The land of Al-Andalus(Spain) is being occupied by crusaders.
Chechnya is being occupied by communists.
The land of palestine is being occupied by zionists.
Iraq and Afganistan is being occupied by zionists and crusaders.
Kashmir is being occupied by hindu polytheists.
East turkestan is being occupied by communists.
Pattani is being occupied by buddhist idol worshipers.
And the list of kuffar occupied muslim lands goes on.

Every kuffar will says islam is a violent idealogy and the final solution to muslims is to apostate or die.

How long will it take for any sane muslim to notice this?
And what kind of muslim wouldn’t want the kuffar interference out of their lands?

But if I tell you the obvious truth about the ongoing
genocide against muslims by kuffar landstealers the
kuffar controlled media will agree I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They(kuffars) say they are against terrorism. What they(kuffars) are against is muslims.

Anti-terrorism is a codeword for anti-muslim.

Apr 07, 2013 at 09:04PM EDT

If you think anti-terrorism=anti-muslim, then you believe that all muslims are terrorists. Stop being a bigot against the muslims.

Apr 07, 2013 at 09:16PM EDT

I’m not going to be the one to lock this, because I think there can be a good discussion to come from this. Just be civil with what you say despite it likely turning into a heated topic (or derailed.)

You may also want to define some of the terminology here. Perhaps I’m just ignorant, but I don’t know half of the areas and terms you’re using.

Apr 07, 2013 at 09:21PM EDT

Dr. Coolface wrote:

If you think anti-terrorism=anti-muslim, then you believe that all muslims are terrorists. Stop being a bigot against the muslims.

Muslims are not terrorists. It is the kuffars that are terrorists because they are always invading lands that belong to Muslims.

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 09:22PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 09:21PM EDT

Verbose wrote:

I’m not going to be the one to lock this, because I think there can be a good discussion to come from this. Just be civil with what you say despite it likely turning into a heated topic (or derailed.)

You may also want to define some of the terminology here. Perhaps I’m just ignorant, but I don’t know half of the areas and terms you’re using.

People can just google up what they don’t know. I am willing to bet that more than half the people here don’t even know where the lands/countries I listed are.

Apr 07, 2013 at 09:24PM EDT

Well that was fast to use derogatory terms.

So much for a civil discussion.

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 09:27PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 09:26PM EDT

ahmad546 wrote:

People can just google up what they don’t know. I am willing to bet that more than half the people here don’t even know where the lands/countries I listed are.

There is no need for them to know the exact locations of the countries because that’s not what the topic is, the topic you are bringing up here is how acts that state themselves to be anti-terrorism are bad coverups for anti-muslim movements. It could be Brazil being occupied by juggalos and the topic would remain the same.

If you are not willing to explain a bit more about most-likely unknown terminology, then you will only kill your own chances of this turning into a good discussion about the topic. Sure, people can look it up themselves. But it’s human nature to be lazy, so chances are they’ll just abandon the thread instead. Or is it that you just wanted to state your opinion and leave it at that? If that’s the case then I will just go “Cool Story Bro” and lock this thread.

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 09:34PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT

ahmad546 wrote:

Muslims are not terrorists. It is the kuffars that are terrorists because they are always invading lands that belong to Muslims.

You’re prejudiced against non-Muslims and think they’re terrorists. And you’re trying to equate anti-terrorism with anti-Islam. Are you pro-terrorism?

Apr 07, 2013 at 09:38PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

RandomMan wrote:

There is no need for them to know the exact locations of the countries because that’s not what the topic is, the topic you are bringing up here is how acts that state themselves to be anti-terrorism are bad coverups for anti-muslim movements. It could be Brazil being occupied by juggalos and the topic would remain the same.

If you are not willing to explain a bit more about most-likely unknown terminology, then you will only kill your own chances of this turning into a good discussion about the topic. Sure, people can look it up themselves. But it’s human nature to be lazy, so chances are they’ll just abandon the thread instead. Or is it that you just wanted to state your opinion and leave it at that? If that’s the case then I will just go “Cool Story Bro” and lock this thread.

Zionists= Jewish extremists
Crusaders= Christian extremists
Hindu polytheists= Well they worship many gods including cows
Buddhists idol worshipers= Buddhists worship idols
Communists= China and Russia

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 09:40PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 09:40PM EDT

I can define the terminology.

Kaffar – a highly derogatory Arabic term used to refer to non-Muslims.

Chechnya – a region of Russia located north of Georgia.

Kashmir – a northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent.

Pattani is one of the southern provinces of Thailand.

This is either a troll thread or someone of Arabic decent is annoyed, just lock the thread. This discussion is going to go nowhere.

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 09:42PM EDT

It’s an interesting claim that al-Andalus is being occupied by Crusaders. Seems to me like al-Andalus was established in the eighth century after the conquest of the Christian Visigothic Kingdom of Hispania by the Umayyad Caliphate. Then the Muslims (and the Jews for good measure) were expelled during the Reconquista, by Christians.

So, remind me, who was the occupying force there?

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 10:13PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 10:13PM EDT

Wait a minute, I remember a while back there was this thing that was going around where people were claiming that anti-racism was anti-white. This sounds kind of similar to that, now that I think about it.

Apr 07, 2013 at 10:27PM EDT

ahmad546 wrote:

Zionists= Jewish extremists
Crusaders= Christian extremists
Hindu polytheists= Well they worship many gods including cows
Buddhists idol worshipers= Buddhists worship idols
Communists= China and Russia

Oh my oh my, let’s go through all of these and show the real definitions.

1. “Zionism: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel”- from Merriam-Webster
2. “Crusade: any of the military expeditions undertaken by Christian powers in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries to win the Holy Land from the Muslims”- also from Merriam-Webster. A “Crusader”, by extension, is someone who took part in one of these. Of course, “crusader” without capitalization is a whole different story, but that isn’t applicable here.
3. Despite what many people believe, Hinduism isn’t really a single religion. Rather, it is a vast network of unique traditions originating from the Indian subcontinent. They were hardly ever lumped together under a single title until Europeans of the late 1700s started doing so. You can’t make any claim about the beliefs and practices of the entire group, let alone say they “worship” cows- they (almost wholly) do not, rather the majority reveres tham, which is a big difference.
4. Not even close. In terms of the Buddha statues, I’ll direct your attention to the concluding sentence of the last paragraph.
5. I…
sigh
…how do you not know that Russia isn’t Communist anymore? Or better yet, that there have been several nations beyond those that at least called themselves that? Or even better yet, that listing them in no way gives us any insight into what the term actually means?

Look at these links here and maybe you’ll understand. Unless you’re a troll, in which case you should leave right now.

Apr 07, 2013 at 11:39PM EDT

Verbose wrote:

Lock it. This guys logic is far too backward to be serious. He wants us to discuss how everybody is a global terrorist except the actual terrorists?

I’m playing the troll card on this one.

The only thing that is casting a shadow of doubt on this guy being a blatant troll is Poes Law. Go figure.

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 11:46PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 11:41PM EDT

You have to admit that Muslims get it rough from the bad examples though.

Apr 07, 2013 at 11:54PM EDT

Cale wrote:

You have to admit that Muslims get it rough from the bad examples though.

And if the OP is serious, he’s one of those bad examples. I want to believe that he’s a troll simply because in the amount of time he wrote all the wrong in his posts, he could have done a quick Google search to reveal that Hindus don’t worship cows, Buddhists don’t worship idols, Russia hasn’t been Communist for nearly 20 years, China’s barely Communist nowadays, and there’s more to Spain’s history than just the years it was ruled by the Caliphates.

Either this guy is a troll or he’s serious and he’s willfully ignorant about everything because it doesn’t fit into his beliefs and message.

Apr 08, 2013 at 12:47AM EDT

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Oh my oh my, let’s go through all of these and show the real definitions.

1. “Zionism: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel”- from Merriam-Webster
2. “Crusade: any of the military expeditions undertaken by Christian powers in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries to win the Holy Land from the Muslims”- also from Merriam-Webster. A “Crusader”, by extension, is someone who took part in one of these. Of course, “crusader” without capitalization is a whole different story, but that isn’t applicable here.
3. Despite what many people believe, Hinduism isn’t really a single religion. Rather, it is a vast network of unique traditions originating from the Indian subcontinent. They were hardly ever lumped together under a single title until Europeans of the late 1700s started doing so. You can’t make any claim about the beliefs and practices of the entire group, let alone say they “worship” cows- they (almost wholly) do not, rather the majority reveres tham, which is a big difference.
4. Not even close. In terms of the Buddha statues, I’ll direct your attention to the concluding sentence of the last paragraph.
5. I…
sigh
…how do you not know that Russia isn’t Communist anymore? Or better yet, that there have been several nations beyond those that at least called themselves that? Or even better yet, that listing them in no way gives us any insight into what the term actually means?

Look at these links here and maybe you’ll understand. Unless you’re a troll, in which case you should leave right now.

Zionists
www.jewwatch.com
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread772111/pg1
Crusaders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Crusade
Hindus
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?9604-quot-Hindus-worldwide-are-encouraged-to-destroy-Muslims-quot
Buddhists
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Rakhine_State_riots
Communists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_China
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?9862-Putin-and-the-Chechens

Apr 08, 2013 at 01:06AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!