Forums / General

195,862 total conversations in 5,393 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9,944 conversations with 165 participants

Twilitlord wrote:

Can we all just agree we want to have sex with BSoD and get over it

I can’t, the rest of you are free to though.

Wow, I really started a page with this post?

Last edited Oct 16, 2013 at 11:31AM EDT
Oct 16, 2013 at 11:29AM EDT
Quote

Jolly Jew wrote:

ok sorry guys but im back (didn’t think that so much action in just a one day break.

so the replies i got pretty much confrims all my bad suspicious.

the bronies who originally venerated the show for its charm and innocense are now all
are cloppers. and thus sexualize and objectify the cute and innocent charcaters of the show and are not least bit ashamed by this and not only that, they do this all more and ‘better’ than any other fandom.
save for at least pokemon because the franchise existed for a decade and a half now.

those pictures that the most popular fis are M rated and ‘romantic’ only further prove that the brony fandom is the most preverted. because M rating is usually for violance and mild nudity.
X rating is for explicit matirial.
I really wish that the most popular thing here to be romance, but actually what’s popular is smut and sexualization.
at least for the other fandom its somehow understandble because other shows are about humans and usually, not very innocent to begin with

i wouldn’t have a problem with it if they kept it to themselves, hell, ill confess, im also attracted to them… in more than one way so to say, but i never shout “DAT ASS” and say how much i want to have sex with twilight sparkle.

but it’s so shamless brought up and unavoidble to the point that the show is ruined for me, i can’t watch it without having sexual ideas popping up.

i guess in the end the haters are right calling ‘horsefuckers’…

Wow, I’ve only downvoted spambots here…..except for now where I can’t resist hitting the “-” button. Here, you just never stop. This is the internet where we have more websites designed for porn than for education why is this a big deal anymore? A lot of Bronies are cloppers and a lot of bronies aren’t, that’s it. There’s no need for digging too deep into this and having to post a karma-bombed wall of text every few weeks it’s just that simple.

Some people watch the show but since they like porn so much it’s only a matter of time until they’re looking up porn of that show. Some people watch the show just for the show and not to look at the porn (like me).

Can we all just agree we want to have sex with BSoD and get over it

No, I think BSoD would kill me if I admitted that.

Last edited Oct 16, 2013 at 11:33AM EDT
Oct 16, 2013 at 11:31AM EDT
Quote

Twilitlord wrote:

Can we all just agree we want to have sex with BSoD and get over it

Except those of us who prefer Snuggles to Straight up sex.

… This is why I think I’m a cat. I get more of a reaction at the thought of nuzzling someone or being nuzzled than the thought of sex does.

Then Again… 90% of my youth was spent with Cats and Dogs instead of humans… So I think I picked up their social cues.

Oct 16, 2013 at 11:33AM EDT
Quote

Lunar, you’re not a cat, you’re a human, otherwise you wouldn’t be on the internet.
…You’re probably not being literal/serious but I can’t be certain because I’ve encountered people who were truly serious about this kind of thing before.

Oct 16, 2013 at 11:50AM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

Lunar, you’re not a cat, you’re a human, otherwise you wouldn’t be on the internet.
…You’re probably not being literal/serious but I can’t be certain because I’ve encountered people who were truly serious about this kind of thing before.

Oct 16, 2013 at 11:58AM EDT
Quote

@Lunar Protege

… This is why I think I’m a cat. I get more of a reaction at the thought of nuzzling someone or being nuzzled than the thought of sex does.

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:20PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

Lunar, you’re not a cat, you’re a human, otherwise you wouldn’t be on the internet.
…You’re probably not being literal/serious but I can’t be certain because I’ve encountered people who were truly serious about this kind of thing before.

Its complicated. Physically I’m human, however I can’t really imagine any human form that I would feel comfortable in. Nor that I could really identify with. And I’m certainly not comfortable in my current body.

It’s probably not the same thing as what’s going on with transgender people, since that actually has some sane reasons behind that instead of whatever is going on with me… But I suppose its… Comparable?

… Speaking of which… I’m reasonably confused as to where I lay on the gender spectrum as well. Though Physically I am male.

This is… The single most awkward issue… ever.

Oct 16, 2013 at 01:21PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 Wrote:

…So you really ARE into this Otherkin stuff?

I suppose you could say that.

It’s not exactly a culture thing for me though, considering I’ve kinda never met another.

I personally don’t think its a detail I need to obsess over too much.

Oct 16, 2013 at 02:02PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

ok im done argueing here.

i was hoping you could somehow make me feel better about the fandom and it’s not as bad as i claim.
but you just straight up told me ‘yes its exactly as bad as you say’ so there is no point going on.

sorry for bothering. i leave now.

Oct 16, 2013 at 02:54PM EDT
Quote

Twilitlord was all like:

Can we all just agree we want to have sex with BSoD and get over it

I want to cum inside BSoD.

Oct 16, 2013 at 04:16PM EDT
Quote

@Jolly Jew: I was never sure you were a troll or not…

Aaaanyway, It’s Megasweet’s birthday! I love his art, regardless of all the porn and dicks appearing where they shouldn’t…

Last edited Oct 16, 2013 at 04:27PM EDT
Oct 16, 2013 at 04:26PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

The main thing was her getting singled out due to how plain her physical design is

I’d say she got singled out precisely because of her plain design. Ironically, that’s what makes her stand out.

See, perception works by focusing on abnormalities and inconsistencies, i.e. that which deviates from the norm. But, as we’ve all been discussing, the norm is nothing more than the currently prevalent trend, which varies wildly depending on any given place and time. When it comes to pony designs, the prevalent trend is colourful and extravagant. Go against it, and you’ll be noticed far more easily.


Lunar Protege wrote:

Except those of us who prefer Snuggles to Straight up sex.

I don’t see why one can’t have snuggly sex.

This is one of those bizarre dissonances our cultural consciousness seems to have, that lust and affection are somehow mutually exclusive concepts. Especially if the lust has fetishistic elements to it (and it almost always does), most people seem to see it as a corrupting, rather than supporting, influence when it comes to relationships.

Needless to say, I don’t subscribe to that point of view. In fact, if you ask me, I’d say that people being so fearful of lust is one of the leading causes of relationships breaking down in this day and age. I’ve heard it described that men, after developing more romantic feelings towards their partners, begin to subconsciously treat them more like a lady of pure heart, rather than a real woman. They become more reluctant to have sex with them, since sex is such a base, impure thing, not befitting of proper ladies. But, since a healthy sex life is important in most relationships, this is going to cause problems. Should the problems fester enough, one of the parties is going to start cheating, since they feel they can’t do “dirty things” with their current partner. Cue lawsuits and drama up the arse.

I feel this is one of the areas that some of the more “primitive” cultures understand better than we westerners. They lack this myth of the ideal woman being some sort of virginal bastion of purity. No, their ideal is more realistic; a fertile and warm-hearted caretaker. Not to say that this ideal hasn’t caused its fair share of trouble throughout history, but considering the lengths most “ladies” have gone to in order to indulge their desires, I’d say it’s the more accurate ideal of the two.

But going back to the whole “lust vs affection” dichotomy, I’ve encountered a higher concentration of happy, stable couples on fetish and sex toy forums than anywhere else. Not to mention that, in general, the folks there tend to be all sorts of positive, supportive and just plain nice. I find this rather amusing, considering the reputation those sorts of places have.

Oct 16, 2013 at 05:38PM EDT
Quote

Jolly Jew wrote:

ok im done argueing here.

i was hoping you could somehow make me feel better about the fandom and it’s not as bad as i claim.
but you just straight up told me ‘yes its exactly as bad as you say’ so there is no point going on.

sorry for bothering. i leave now.

I don’t understand your logic that someone becoming a Brony automatically makes them become this strange sex-crazed monster? I’ve never met anyone who only liked MLP and that’s it, every Brony I’ve met have many different or relating interests and are in many other fandoms that you’ve deemed normal. I can say as someone who is in the Fanbase of MLP, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Sherlock Holmes, Heroes, Glee, Harry Potter, Firefly, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Hunger Games, and many, many more, that these people exist in all fandoms regardless of it’s context of the fanbase.

In your previous comment the transparency of your own projection was very telling. You state that it’s all too over sexualized then you go on to confess how you yourself are attracted to them and you thought that it was fine as long as you don’t speak of it? Wha? If it really was as bad as you stated it was then surely regardless of if it is spoken about or not it’s wrongness shouldn’t change? The truth is it isn’t something that is abnormal as others have stated in more detail, and the fact that it exists in every fandom is telling of that, you deny it exists in every fandom despite there is proof all around of it existing, hell in the Twilight fandom someone wrote a graphic fan-fiction that ended up becoming its own book and is now being made into a movie, called “50 shades of Grey” so please, tell me more about how it only exists in the MLP fandom.

:

I like how you generalize all fans to being into that kind of thing, since I am not and many people in here are not, it seems you generalized everyone to make your own confession feel less abnormal to yourself, despite it seems your the only one who seems to have an issue with it at all. I really do dislike seeing that content but for me to tell others not to see it because I don’t like it is as stupid of an argument as “don’t get married because it’s against my religion” that many people make. it’s not my thing but if it doesn’t hurt anyone else then I’m in no place to moderate what others do in their spare time, and honestly I couldn’t care less about what type of porn others look up. I’m sorry to say you not being able to watch the show without sexual thoughts coming into your head isn’t something that anyone else has a problem with. Once again, if you want to project your own feelings onto the fanbase then go for it, just don’t act like you have superiority over anyone for doing exactly what you, yourself do or better yet don’t act like you actually have a point to make when you clearly don’t.

On a happier note:

On November 23, 2013, Not only is it going to be the start of Season 4, but it is also going to be the airdate of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary!

:

Oct 16, 2013 at 07:09PM EDT
Quote

Alrighty, since that is over I would like to take the floor for a second. What is the topic you may ask?


This guy right here, Ponka or Song Smile or ‘Pinkie Pie’ to you filthy casuals. The Pone that said herself that the only thing that makes her happy is to make ponies smile, and when she can’t do that not only is SHE depressed it ends up turning the entire town into an angry shithole. This is the pone where she’s probably more excited for YOUR birthday parties than her own to the point where she actually FORGETS her birthday because her happiness is so insignificant compared to yours and a toothless alligator. Think about it, if tomorrow was my birthday none of you would give a flying fuck and possibly just say ‘happy birthday’ and move on, Song Smile on the other hand would take no other action than to make this the best day of my life.

TL;DR, after being incredibly bored on break at work today I realized Pinkie Pie may just be best pone.

Oct 16, 2013 at 09:06PM EDT
Quote

>MFW I read Kewlnoobs post

I still think Sweetie Belle is best pone, but my respects.

Oct 16, 2013 at 09:34PM EDT
Quote

@JJ

See you next month in our next episode of KYM TROLLING: JOLLY JEW EDITION. 8pm every thursday, only on the History Channel

Seriously, this was a fun debate. I look forward to your next visit as always ;)


@Brownmane

I don’t see why one can’t have snuggly sex.

This.

I’m all for the snuggles. You get the best of both worlds.


@Lunar

Its complicated. Physically I’m human, however I can’t really imagine any human form that I would feel comfortable in. Nor that I could really identify with. And I’m certainly not comfortable in my current body.

I think you had it right the first time:

Then Again… 90% of my youth was spent with Cats and Dogs instead of humans… So I think I picked up their social cues.

You grow up with cats, you can learn a bit of cat body language (speaking from experience here, of course). Logically, that language will then carry a bit more meaning for you, so seeing people use it (or ponies in this case) is additionally endearing.

I gotta admit, seeing ponies do things like curl up into balls or nuzzle each other is cute as hell

I don’t think that means you are a spiritual feline, but hey you know yourself better than I do. Who am I to judge?


@Pinkie Pie

As I generally rotate between all pones being the best, I guess now is a good time to give Ponka a turn.

Pinkie is best pone

Oct 16, 2013 at 11:40PM EDT
Quote

>You will never actually receive a kiss from a pony.

I can’t tell if this GIF is Fluttershy or Pinkamena.

For the purposes of this thread, it’s Pinkamena.

Oct 16, 2013 at 11:58PM EDT
Quote

Did some one say Panka Poe?
Do you have the right ID to post that much Pink?

Oct 16, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT
Quote

@Lunar
Everybody wants to be a snuggly kitty cat!


I’m with BSoD on this one in that I’ve spent pretty much my whole life with cats and definitely enjoy them, but I can’t say I’ve ever felt that I am a cat.
Not that I haven’t thought that it might be nice sometimes…
Sleep all day, roll around on the carpet, plenty of petting…

This is getting weird…


@Megasweet’s Birthday
Ah, Megasweet…
How is it that you have managed to make a name for yourself as a creator of some of the raunchiest porn out there and simultaneously some of the cutest safe images?

Neither do I, Sweetie…
Neither do I, but it seems to have worked!


This Pinkie page needs more explosions!

… and regurgitated balloons!
(The awe-struck way she watches it float away is so cute!)

Last edited Oct 17, 2013 at 04:19AM EDT
Oct 17, 2013 at 04:15AM EDT
Quote

Jolly Jew said:

ok sorry guys but im back

The ride never ends.

so the replies i got pretty much confrims all my bad suspicious.

Hello, confirmation bias, so nice of you to stop by this evening.

the bronies who originally venerated the show for its charm and innocense are now all
are cloppers.

You either die a Brony, or you live long enough to become sexually (and non-sexually) aroused by pretty pink ponies (or in my case, purple and dark blue).

they do this all more and ‘better’ than any other fandom.
save for at least pokemon because the franchise existed for a decade and a half now.

When it comes to clopping, we want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

those pictures that the most popular fis are M rated and ‘romantic’ only further prove that the brony fandom is the most preverted. because M rating is usually for violance and mild nudity.
X rating is for explicit matirial.

1) Fanfiction.net doesn’t have an “X rating”
2) The “M rating” is defined as “adult language, themes and suggestions.” While “detailed descriptions” are banned, this ban is rarely enforced.
Source: Me, from my four years of reading TLK fanfics there.

at least for the other fandom its somehow understandble because other shows are about humans and usually, not very innocent to begin with

Hey! The NFL has not authorized you to move the goalposts.

i wouldn’t have a problem with it if they kept it to themselves, hell, ill confess, im also attracted to them…

You mean like tagging their stories “M” and using a “NSFW” filter on the images posted here? If only there was some way to do that…

but it’s so shamless brought up and unavoidble to the point that the show is ruined for me, i can’t watch it without having sexual ideas popping up.

Honestly, I think you might have the filthiest mind out of us all. I’m pretty sure non of us cloppers have sexual thoughts while watching the show. That usually comes (he he) later.

Lunar Protege said:

Its complicated. Physically I’m human, however I can’t really imagine any human form that I would feel comfortable in. Nor that I could really identify with. And I’m certainly not comfortable in my current body.

Why’d you have to give me flashbacks to the “transethnic” and otherkin Tumblr posts?
inb4 Conversion Bureau/Five Score Divided by Four shenanigans

Jimmy Lethal said:

I want to cum inside BSoD.

And we’re back to /kym/. The cycle continues.

>tfw you will never hold down Blue Screen as he trembles in your grasp
>tfw you will never cup your hand around his cutie mark, squeezing ever so gently

…I’ll stop now before the b& hammer gets deployed.

>Pinkie
>best pone

Pony Thread, pls

Last edited Oct 17, 2013 at 06:20AM EDT
Oct 17, 2013 at 06:17AM EDT
Quote

Zorgenflarg wrote:

Posting Pink Party Pone

That’s one of the coolest Ponkamonkas I’ve seen. Quoting for awesome art


@DP

Not that I haven’t thought that it might be nice sometimes…
Sleep all day, roll around on the carpet, plenty of petting…
This is getting weird…

On the contrary, it’s not weird. I think every pet owner has considered this at some point. I mean you think about it: Cats and Dogs in 1st world nations have life pretty much made (as far as non-sapient creatures go). You get food, you get love, you get attention, you get to sleep in every single day and no responsibilities. It’s a mutual relationship between humans and felines/canines except one doesn’t have to deal with nearly as much bullcrap. We give them unending hospitality and all they need to do is look adorable.

Sure, Cats and Dogs never live life to it’s fullest extent, you don’t accomplish anything in your life, you don’t even get laid. But if you’ve got the IQ of a kitten because you happen to literally be one; none of that will likely matter to you. It’s all smooth cruising from here on out.

So yea sometimes when you’ve got job obligations flying out your butthole with work from Monday to Sunday starting first thing at 6am tomorrow, you’re gonna wish someone could give you a scritch under the ear and pet your fur too…minorly wishing you were as lucky as they are

I have the slight suspicion that this is one of the many reasons why we have Furries and Otherkin


@TSG

>hold down Blue Screen as he trembles in your grasp
>cup your hand around his cutie mark, squeezing ever so gently

(Note to self: Draw Blue doing this exact same expression)

Last edited Oct 17, 2013 at 10:17AM EDT
Oct 17, 2013 at 09:57AM EDT
Quote

@ Pinkie Pie


What’s that? I couldn’t hear over sound of the party pony.

@BSoD
I’m on it!

P.S. I found something!

Last edited Oct 17, 2013 at 11:29AM EDT
Oct 17, 2013 at 11:05AM EDT
Quote

@Kewlnoob

>busy with pokemon for days
>come back and see jolly jew shitting all over the thread

>come back today and see this as well as ponka everywhere

couldn’t have said it better, man. Let the ponka continue!

Oct 17, 2013 at 11:40AM EDT
Quote

I’m getting a weird feeling this thread doesn’t have enough Ponka Poi.


xTSGx was all like:

>tfw you will never hold down Blue Screen as he trembles in your grasp
>tfw you will never cup your hand around his cutie mark, squeezing ever so gently

Why would you do that, man? Why?

Oct 17, 2013 at 12:11PM EDT
Quote

…I must admit, I loathe Pinkie but Iamslow makes a good point…
@Wanting to be another species: I have when I was younger but I never would today, unless cybernetic augments count. I’m FAR too proud of being human! You guys may hate me for this but if I were in a Conversion Bureau story I would be a proud member of the Human Liberation Force (ir I remember correctly), though I could imagine this would put me in the role of the villain…
Will add to this post.

Oct 17, 2013 at 12:34PM EDT
Quote

To continue since it’s locked me out…
@Cats: I hate cats, then again I really feel that way about most animals in general, they give me the creeps, scare me and generally freak me out.
@Twilight being a cat: But she’s the wrong species!

@TSG: I must say, I gotta agree with you about the best Pony.

Oct 17, 2013 at 01:13PM EDT
Quote

Sorry, I just wanted to comment on this.
@jolly Jew

the bronies who originally venerated the show for its charm and innocense are now all
are cloppers. and thus sexualize and objectify the cute and innocent charcaters of the show and are not least bit ashamed by this and not only that, they do this all more and ‘better’ than any other fandom…..
at least for the other fandom its somehow understandble because other shows are about humans and usually, not very innocent to begin with
i wouldn’t have a problem with it if they kept it to themselves, hell, ill confess, im also attracted to them… in more than one way so to say, but i never shout “DAT ASS” and say how much i want to have sex with twilight sparkle.…


Nigga, you just went full Baka.
If this isn’t the most hypocritical thing I have ever read in my life. How can you criticize cloppers if you are also attracted to these pastel colored horses? Just because you aren’t shouting " Dat Ass" doesn’t make you better than them. You all are freaks( I kid I kid). Seriously, they aren’t hurting anyone, except fans who get grouped with them, but I’ve encountered that with anime. Friends jokingly saying I probably jack off to it.( I do :3) not a big deal really.
Also, gravity falls, legend of korra, pokemon , the last airbender, and sonic. These are all kid IPs that have penty of sexual and x rated material. It’s not just bronies.

Any time you feel like bronies are disgusting, read dipper goes to Taco Bell and you will soon forget about those fedora wearing cloppers and wonder what sick person could come up with dat shit.

Last edited Oct 17, 2013 at 01:59PM EDT
Oct 17, 2013 at 01:55PM EDT
Quote

my sides died: BRB internacional started new total MLP ripoff series called “Filly”.
Youtube video is quickly raided by bronies. lel

Animation looks like… shit. I don’t even want to talk about voice acting.

Last edited Oct 17, 2013 at 03:39PM EDT
Oct 17, 2013 at 03:21PM EDT
Quote

So, after a week of midterms and assignments, I finally dropped by this forum again yesterday.

>Everyone talking about sex

So then I returned today.

>Everyone still talking about sex

Am I the only one who doesn’t find colourful ponies physically attractive??? Oh well.

@Cats & Pinkie Pie

Google Images says that this is a Pinkie Pie cat. Am I doing this right?

lawlz.

Oct 17, 2013 at 03:44PM EDT
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

my sides died: BRB internacional started new total MLP ripoff series called “Filly”.
Youtube video is quickly raided by bronies. lel

Animation looks like… shit. I don’t even want to talk about voice acting.

Inb4 /filly/ is made on 4chan.

Oct 17, 2013 at 04:15PM EDT
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

my sides died: BRB internacional started new total MLP ripoff series called “Filly”.
Youtube video is quickly raided by bronies. lel

Animation looks like… shit. I don’t even want to talk about voice acting.

Just… fuck no, man. I seriously think that was the single narmiest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life. While the graphics themselves aren’t really that bad, the character designs make me want to pour premium gasoline into my eye sockets and light it. If any pony in FiM looked anything like that, believe me, the animators are going to get their asses blasted.

That’s not even getting to the horrid voice acting. The delivery on some of those lines made me cringe worse than having a drillbit impact my eardrum. It’s entirely one-dimensional – no, not even. It’s negative one-dimensional. That fucking bad, brother.

Not to mention the whole feel of it. Funtasia? Oh, how fucking clever. It all feels just too sweet. Apparently, there is some sort of threat, but I’ll bet you a three-dollar bill they fuck that shit up, too.

In short, please get that shit far, far away.


This is still a Ponka thread, correct?

Last edited Oct 17, 2013 at 04:43PM EDT
Oct 17, 2013 at 04:41PM EDT
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

my sides died: BRB internacional started new total MLP ripoff series called “Filly”.
Youtube video is quickly raided by bronies. lel

Animation looks like… shit. I don’t even want to talk about voice acting.

The voice acting is really bad. The animation, I don’t how to describe it but it doesn’t seem natural.

Also, it seems like they played clips out of order in this trailer. At 0:09 the guy pony is carrying cupcakes, suddenly he has a bow and says “Where are the cupcakes?”

Last edited Oct 17, 2013 at 05:12PM EDT
Oct 17, 2013 at 04:56PM EDT
Quote

Just out of curiosity, where did all of these nicknames for the ponies start? Twilight is “Purplesmart,” Pinkie I guess is “Ponka” now, Celestia has been “Sunbutt” for a while – they’re hilarious, but where did the trend begin?

Oct 17, 2013 at 05:00PM EDT
Quote

@Filly
Wow, I take a long time to write posts! I didn’t even see that there! Well, might as well watch it…


And I got through all of 20 seconds of it.

Oct 17, 2013 at 05:02PM EDT
Quote

@alex

It’s like they designed all of those characters in an hour. The same hour. And spent the first 50 minutes browsing deviantart for inspiration.

I’m blocking that shit on derpibooru before the epic may-may posts start.

@platus

I believe most pony nicknames originated from /mlp/.

Edit: This post needed additional ponka-lons.

Last edited Oct 17, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT
Oct 17, 2013 at 05:16PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!