Bruno the Rustler posted:
He has returned, just as the prophecy foretold!
Good to see that you’re doing better, man.
Everyone needs a break from time to time and it sounds like yours did wonders.
Just glad you were able to catch it early enough that you are able to return and continue to enjoy pony along with the rest of us.
Hello to you all!
Reading through the posts of today has been like watching two galaxies collide.
Two separate giant entities slowly drift toward one another.
As they approach, small bits break off each and swirl around the other, exchanging little tastes of each other; testing the waters.
But inevitably, they are drawn ever closer to the inevitable explosive conclusion.
It’s beautiful really.
I’m not sure how much you need but I’ll start from the top of the thread and explain downward:
1. Discussion about the TV tropes pony thread, continued from last page
2. More and more focus here is being put on the TV tropes pony thread community and their activity. The TV tropes community is in return, paying more attention to this thread. Macro’s that are made here, are being posted over there.
3. Some guys from TV tropes just made accounts here for this thread (Hi! Welcome!). Obviously a few posters here have met them already.
4. Discussion about the TV tropes pony thread and what happened to it, particularly its one time deletion. Apparently it was nuked by trolls during a mod security breach
5. The Doctors 50th anniversary gets a special mention, just so you know
6. Sweatie is trolling
7. Verbs is retorting.
8. You posted.
And here we are at the bottom of the thread
“Wait, then what part of the thread is this?”
“This is now.”
“Now? But what happened to then?”
“You just missed it!”
(By the way, BSoD, I’m thinking that Platus was more referring to the clear history that seems to exist between Sweatie and Verbs. Not sure what that was, but luckily I don’t really care either.)
Tonight, I found one of the weirder things I’ve seen…
I mean, I know we have the whole ‘Ponify Everything’ motto, but…
<div class=spoiler title=“Season 4 spoiler”>
Looks like more world-building in regards to the Wonderbolts in on its way!
For me, though they are obviously based on the non-combat Blue Angels, they did seem to have a very military-like response to Spike’s rampage and their academy definitely had a boot camp vibe to it.
I’m betting that they have some sort of official combat postions, they are just largely unused in the typically peaceful Equestria.
Well, really more of ‘a vague McCarthy hint,’ but spoiler tags just for the heck of it.