Forums / Discussion / General

171,542 total conversations in 5,627 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9943 posts from 165 users

Bimmy said:

Ooh, I smell a cringe thread!

Cringe thread?

Please no, we hardly survived the last time.
………


Now Cringe thread is OVER

Last edited Oct 27, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT
Oct 27, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b The Manchild wrote:

Bimmy said:

Ooh, I smell a cringe thread!

Cringe thread?

Please no, we hardly survived the last time.
………


Now Cringe thread is OVER

Cringing?


Oct 27, 2013 at 07:51PM EDT
Quote

@Alex Mercer
Damn. I’d always heard /b/ was utter shit, but that’s ten year-old COD player with a mic-tier shit.

Jimmy Lethal said:

Ooh, I smell a cringe thread!

A cringe thread, you say? It must be Blue Screen’s lucky day!

>inside a public bowling alley
>public bowling alley
>public

>wearing a Wonderbolt hoodie with ears
>public speech class
>public

And before you say anything, Blue Screen, just remember:

Oct 27, 2013 at 08:19PM EDT
Quote

You guys and your goddamn cringe thread. You guys ended up making me go to THAT part of Youtube again. You guys ended up unintentionally leading me to what I believe is one of the worst Youtube channels on Youtube, and with a website that has Pewdiepie as it’s #1 most subscribed Youtuber that’s pretty surprising.
You have been warned
Lord….Tony. This is one of the worst examples of a Youtube account I’ve ever seen. Not because he’s the stereotypical emo looking kid who is all like “Bronies R fags because I could beat them all in a fight. Lol someone needs to go all James Holmes on the next Brony Con”. But the fact that….well that’s just it. He has made an account just to get a rise out of people by using the weakest trolling imaginable, which is just saying “Lol u r a fag because you like ponies” on every reply. Claims to block any brony because “They don’t deserve opinions” but doesn’t block them just so they can call him out on his stupidity so he can do his usual “U guys r fags”.

He makes me angry….not because he hates me and everyone here for no reason. But because he’s…..just so bad at trolling, his videos are useless with a capital U (Even his video game videos are just a desperate attempt for attention). All I know is I’m never clicking on his account again out of fear of wasting even another second of my life watching his videos. But you want to know the ironic part? The part I hate the most? I was going on about how he’s such a lousy troll and uses the lowest form of trolling imaginable…..and that pisses me off.

I’m done here with this part of Youtube and this cringe thread. If you need me I’ll be playing GTA Online.

Oct 27, 2013 at 08:54PM EDT
Quote

Hopefully this isn’t considered cringeworthy, but the club of many chalks has completed our sworn oath from before. We drew Rainbow Dash holding that orange one.

It was freezing and windy out, but we got it done (and only used about 1.5 inches of chalk for both of their manes). Also, our resident cutie mark drawing expert drew Rainbow Dash’s quite well, then got sad when he went to draw Scootaloo’s. There are some slightly higher quality pictures from different angles, but those will be in the chalking archives at some point eventually maybe I would assume. Maybe we’ll do an extra spooky chalking for Nightmare Night, who knows?

Oct 27, 2013 at 09:16PM EDT
Quote

SkymanKez wrote:

Hopefully this isn’t considered cringeworthy, but the club of many chalks has completed our sworn oath from before. We drew Rainbow Dash holding that orange one.

It was freezing and windy out, but we got it done (and only used about 1.5 inches of chalk for both of their manes). Also, our resident cutie mark drawing expert drew Rainbow Dash’s quite well, then got sad when he went to draw Scootaloo’s. There are some slightly higher quality pictures from different angles, but those will be in the chalking archives at some point eventually maybe I would assume. Maybe we’ll do an extra spooky chalking for Nightmare Night, who knows?

Wait, when you said “orange horse” yesterday, I assumed Applejack and only joked about Scootaloo. You mean to say my joke turned out to not be a joke at all!? I hate when that happens.

Awesome work as always. Scoots needs more love – fandom and in-show.


@"Cringe thread"

I never understood the obsession with this. BSoD says it’s because I don’t find other people embarrassing themselves funny, but I can’t see that as the only thing behind the fascination.

Anyone care to explain this to me?

Oct 27, 2013 at 09:38PM EDT

@Cringey Stuff
Ohh god, that stuff has made my insides rot!

Last edited Oct 27, 2013 at 09:49PM EDT
Oct 27, 2013 at 09:48PM EDT
Quote

Having seen the term “cringe thread” and scrolled my merry way past all that bollocks, I though I’d post here to quickly say that I HAVE RETURNED to darken the hallways of this fair thread ONCE AGAIN!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So yeah, ponies and junk. Good times.

Oct 27, 2013 at 10:03PM EDT
Quote

Sonata Dusk wrote:

Wait, when you said “orange horse” yesterday, I assumed Applejack and only joked about Scootaloo. You mean to say my joke turned out to not be a joke at all!? I hate when that happens.

Awesome work as always. Scoots needs more love – fandom and in-show.


@"Cringe thread"

I never understood the obsession with this. BSoD says it’s because I don’t find other people embarrassing themselves funny, but I can’t see that as the only thing behind the fascination.

Anyone care to explain this to me?

I have no idea, I hate it when the idea of ‘cringe thread’ comes up. Just personally hoping for someone to start the 47th Berry Punch thread of this Pony thread so we can stop searching the internet for the most cringe inducing pictures and videos.

Oct 27, 2013 at 10:45PM EDT
Quote

Sonata Dusk wrote:

Wait, when you said “orange horse” yesterday, I assumed Applejack and only joked about Scootaloo. You mean to say my joke turned out to not be a joke at all!? I hate when that happens.

Awesome work as always. Scoots needs more love – fandom and in-show.


@"Cringe thread"

I never understood the obsession with this. BSoD says it’s because I don’t find other people embarrassing themselves funny, but I can’t see that as the only thing behind the fascination.

Anyone care to explain this to me?

But everyone loves Scootaloo, right?

Right?

RIGHT?!

(Awesome work, Sky! Great chalking of a great scene! Can only hope for more like it soon!)


Right with you on the ‘cringe’ stuff there too, Moon.
It just doesn’t make me laugh at all and, no direct offense intended to anyone here, it always comes off as pretty malicious to those involved.
I agree that what they are doing is often extremely embarrassing and/or socially unacceptable, but sitting and laughing at them on the internet (and passing them around to others for them to also laugh at) feels really… well, mean.
You want to talk about creating social phobias, the knowledge that a single awkward mistake at one point in your life could be recorded and picked up so that the entire world can ridicule you forever is a pretty high on the list.
Granted, the internet has a pretty short attention span, but it’s still not something I enjoy seeing.

(By the way, this is, like, the third cringe thread we’ve had in a month. Could we lighten up with it a bit?)



HOW IS THIS MADE OF PAPER?!
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!

Last edited Oct 27, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT
Oct 27, 2013 at 10:52PM EDT
Quote

@The awesome paper Lyra

I think I know who made it:

Oct 27, 2013 at 10:57PM EDT
Quote

I’m going to have to agree with DP on the “cringe” stuff. Yes they’re weird, but this intense and malicious mockery just tends to feel like a huge overreaction.
I do tend to check out some of this purely from morbid curiosity but a lot of the time, I tend to get upset by it, not so much the “cringeworthy” behaviour itself so much as the responses to it, people basically declaring war on other interests and even if they have the restraint not to lump in a whole fandom with one weirdo, still picking on a mostly harmless person.

So might I post this comic as payback to Jimmy for starting this latest cringe thread?

I’m not actually mad at Jimmy, just wanted an excuse to post this comic for a while. Sorry if I cause any actual offense.
Oct 27, 2013 at 11:18PM EDT
Quote

Am i doin it rite?

@ Paper Lyra

Awesome, it had to be one hell of work.

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 12:16AM EDT
Quote

Ugh… you guys and your cringe. I’m not clicking any of those video’s

@TSG

What? How? It’s a legal topic. I’ve got no jurisdiction to stop you guys posting it but it looks like people here want other topics anyway. Moving along.


@Moon

I never understood the obsession with this. BSoD says it’s because I don’t find other people embarrassing themselves funny, but I can’t see that as the only thing behind the fascination.
Anyone care to explain this to me?

I totally agree with DB and Crash as well. I think that laughing at other people doing lame and embarrassing things and mocking their expense is the whole entire point of sharing cringe material.

I’m a receptive person that believes emotions are to be felt so I don’t really have a particular aversion to the emotion of cringe. I was able to get through this despite cringing all the way

But still, seeing people go about destroying every inch of their credibility and the credibility of every label they wear, not to mention their chances at getting laid. That to me is more tragic than hilarious. I actually end up feeling pain for the people involved. I would rather not. And I don’t really believe in making fun of underdogs

I don’t believe people who joyfully share cringe material ever actually cringe and feel that kind of emotion. They just point and laugh instead.

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 01:01AM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 01:00AM EDT
Quote

@Lyra Papercraft: DAYMN!

Oh, it seems that TVTropes wants some KYM lovin’ so if some of ya have an account already, how about a good ol’ visit?

Also, anyone seen Alex?

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 01:05AM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 01:05AM EDT
Quote

Yes?
Sorry for that… I try to keep on track with both threads, but real life stuffs and other things.. Not much time today.

Dunno sugarcube. You surely need moar members from KYM
@Cringeworthy
While we are both talking about forums and cringeworthy..
Here is all of the glorious(sarcasm) threads from Encyclopedia Dramatica!
[NSFW] (for real) Don’t even bother to open these threads if you can’t stand racism, gore or that kind of thing

@Rin below me
Typical dramatracts think that being edgy is cool or dramatic. Nothing more than that.
Also changed link to the all pony related threads on ED.

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 02:08AM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 01:43AM EDT
Quote

Well, made an account on TVtropes but it won’t let me post for 24 hours. Let’s hope I don’t forget about it tomorrow! Oh hey look a pone.

Oct 28, 2013 at 02:06AM EDT
Quote

@Alex

Dunno sugarcube. You surely need moar members from KYM

Usually, one forum at a time is enough for me. That’s why I haven’t gone over there to say hi, but if I get a reason then I’ll go make an account

Here is all of the glorious(sarcasm) threads from Encyclopedia Dramatica!
[NSFW] (for real) Don’t even bother to open these threads if you can’t stand racism, gore or that kind of thing

Boy, ED sure loves themselves some gratuitous horse pussy. The most active thread contains rows after rows of pony hentai. Then they actually pretend that they’re a higher form than /mlp/. Master rusemen, they are

Oct 28, 2013 at 04:34AM EDT
Quote

I have a TV Tropes account already, might consider swinging by sometime soon.

EDIT: I don’t want to look at the ED stuff, but is it them making a show of hating Bronies while seemingly rather suspiciously obsessed with the porn aspect, such that you wonder if there’s a “different reason” they keep bringing it up?

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 04:44AM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 04:37AM EDT
Quote

@Crash

Picture a schoolyard of little pimplefaced 13-year old kids trying to act tough and awesome on their first first year of high school by bitching, moaning and hating on Lady Gaga in the school play yard.

They talk about her embarrassing dresses, terrible singing and how much better they are than her etc etc

But back home when the parents aren’t looking, they are secretly sharing porn of Gaga while listening to her music.

Replace Gaga with fandoms and schoolyard with internet. You now have the ED forums and that’s exactly what you will find behind that link. There, I saved you the trouble

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 05:15AM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 05:14AM EDT
Quote

CrazyLunarPhaseEight said:

Anyone care to explain this to me?

It’s like a game. You watch the video of someone destroying their social life and try not to feel the embarrassment (“cringe at it”) that comes from it. It’s like a tamer version of watching those skateboarder (or, even more horrifyingly, arm wrestling) videos where they snap their arm in half and trying not to wince, except instead of wincing at the pain, you’re wincing at the embarrassment.

Deadparrot222 said:

It just doesn’t make me laugh at all and, no direct offense intended to anyone here, it always comes off as pretty malicious to those involved.

It’s not about laughing, though. It’s about trying not to feel embarrassed or horrified (hence, the cringe). Laughing vids and pics are for completely different threads (You Laugh, You Lose). You’re not supposed to laugh at a cringe video. You’re supposed to feel your gut twist as you imagine yourself either being the person in the video, or the person who has to witness the cringe inducing act first hand--and not cringe.

(By the way, this is, like, the third cringe thread we’ve had in a month. Could we lighten up with it a bit?)

I’ll be honest, I’d rather have a cringe thread and its related discussion, then people spamming pictures of [insert character here] for a page and a half. You don’t have to worry. Cringe threads are a direct result of the hiatus. Once the pone starts anew, they’ll most likely disappear as we start debating whether a pegasus could really x an Earth Pony at y.

Blue Screen said:

I think that laughing at other people doing lame and embarrassing things and mocking their expense is the whole entire point of sharing cringe material.

Again, it’s not about laughing. The objective of a cringe thread is to watch a video, and try to sit through it without feeling embarrassment by proxy.

That to me is more tragic than hilarious. I actually end up feeling pain for the people involved.

Congratulations, you get the point of a cringe thread. It’s about seeing how long you can go without feeling that pain.

I believe there’s been some confusion between a “cringe” thread, which is about what I’ve just mentioned, and an “autism” thread, which is where you laugh at how awkward people are and how bad their OC’s are (and, in /mlp/’s case, raid and troll them).

Alex Mercer said:

You surely need moar members from KYM

I’d love to join up and hot the taco with them, but the rate at which that thread moves is somewhat distressing. If the current thread speed weren’t bad enough, just wait until an episode airs and they’re spiting out ten pages a minute.

Now, why don’t we have a “you laugh, you lose” thread to lighten the mode?

Rules:
>Standard mode: you laugh out loud, you lose
>Hard mode: you smile, you lose
>Nintendo mode: you’re breathing quickens/slows, you lose
>Doesn’t have to be ponies

Begin.

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 06:38AM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 06:37AM EDT
Quote

@TSG

It’s like a game. You watch the video of someone destroying their social life and try not to feel the embarrassment (“cringe at it”) that comes from it.

Okay fair enough. Well I guess it’s not my kind of game.

Now, why don’t we have a “you laugh, you lose” thread to lighten the mode?

You’re on.

Oct 28, 2013 at 07:18AM EDT
Quote

You laugh you lose? Cool. Here is something not every laughable (?), but I love this gif

@Derpy Vazquez: Man, I just love how Chrysalis and Fluffle Puff go along so well! It’s one of those things that have no explanation, but feels so right. And that’s one lucky taco…

Oct 28, 2013 at 11:17AM EDT
Quote

@Laugh thread,

I do prefer this idea over the cringe thread. None of the posts yet have got me but Blue Sceen was very close with the pounding image..

:

Oct 28, 2013 at 03:30PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

Having seen the term “cringe thread” and scrolled my merry way past all that bollocks, I though I’d post here to quickly say that I HAVE RETURNED to darken the hallways of this fair thread ONCE AGAIN!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So yeah, ponies and junk. Good times.

Hey, you’re just lucky I reversed the R63 Ray Gun’s effects before you left. Speaking of which…

ZZZZAAAAPPPP


@Crash:


Actually, my jimmies remain unrustled.


@You Laugh, You Lose

Oct 28, 2013 at 04:25PM EDT
Quote

First:

Second:

xTSGx wrote:

Rules:
>Standard mode: you laugh out loud, you lose
>Hard mode: you smile, you lose
>Nintendo mode: you’re breathing quickens/slows, you lose
>Doesn’t have to be ponies

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote

You’re on.
  • Make a “You laugh, you lose” thread, please.
  • There’s never a reason to call for a intentional derail. Talking amongst your friends isn’t a reason to derail a thread. That’s specifically against the rules.

Image spam, deep conversation, humanized, anthro, fanfics, music, fandom, show, staff, whatever.

But not a “You laugh, you lose” thread without ponies. You won’t find a moderator who would allow it. It’s not up for debate. Not because “I said so.” Because that’s what the rules say. That’s what I go by. I might bend them. I’m not going to join in breaking them.

Speaking of:
BSOD, we need to talk. PM, Skype, IRC, wherever.

Third:

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 08:33PM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 08:25PM EDT

Well shit, I think I’m a lost cause. So today I get hit by a truck, so I’m in a hospital right now, found out I’ll be alright so you know the first thing I do? Get my phone, watch “Sleepless in Ponyville” and come here to post about it.

So now I can easily say “Not even a truck can stop me from loving teh pony” it hurts to laugh right now. Does my pain/image of me getting hit by a truck/little joke at the end of this post count as a laugh post? It doesn’t? Well good thing I have these painkillers.

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 09:19PM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 09:16PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy said:


Okay, I want to be part of the YLYL thread, but I’m definitely sticking to Ponies, how’s this?

I ave another too, admittedly a crossover.

@Kewln00b: Holy crap, you really got hit by a truck? D:

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 09:29PM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 09:20PM EDT
Quote

@Verbose
Party pooper. That’s not lightening the mood at all. And I was gonna post that gif of the guy trying to uproot an evergreen with his tractor. Oh, well. If it’s now restricted to ponies, that’s going to make things a lot harder. Which actually reminds me, you know what would be really helpful? If there could be some way to organize your “favorite images” into folders or something. Because trying to scour 50 pages of pictures is just too much hassle. On more than one occasion I’ve found myself simply going to derpibooru rather than spend ten minutes searching for an image in my favorites.

Now, back to the (now pony restricted) YLYL:

Fun fact: this comic actually got me into Twiluna.

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 09:25PM EDT
Oct 28, 2013 at 09:21PM EDT
Quote

@Kewlnoob
By god! Are you alright mate? I can’t imagine what it’s like being ran over.

Oct 28, 2013 at 10:49PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b The Manchild wrote:

Well shit, I think I’m a lost cause. So today I get hit by a truck, so I’m in a hospital right now, found out I’ll be alright so you know the first thing I do? Get my phone, watch “Sleepless in Ponyville” and come here to post about it.

So now I can easily say “Not even a truck can stop me from loving teh pony” it hurts to laugh right now. Does my pain/image of me getting hit by a truck/little joke at the end of this post count as a laugh post? It doesn’t? Well good thing I have these painkillers.

If you’re stuck in hospital, it was probably pretty bad. What are your injuries like? How did you get hit? Will you be ok soon? And, most importantly, who is best hospital pony?!

Answer soon – the anxiety is driving me mad!

Oct 28, 2013 at 11:05PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

If you’re stuck in hospital, it was probably pretty bad. What are your injuries like? How did you get hit? Will you be ok soon? And, most importantly, who is best hospital pony?!

Answer soon – the anxiety is driving me mad!

To answer your questions in Order:
1. Broken arm, broken leg, mild concussion, bruised pelvis, a ‘supposedly’ very nasty gash on my right arm from when I went sliding across the pavement and of course my personal favorite Broken Jaw! Oh and a tooth flew out and they couldn’t find it. At least insurance will pay for that one! Ha ha ow.
2. It was a red light, I looked both ways, I had the right of way. Then suddenly I hear my friend say “Hey what’s that?” before I can react a speeding truck comes plowing through, I hit it’s front right light and according to my friends I was launched a good 12 feet away…..It felt like that moment in a movie where everything would be in slow motion while a slow song would play in the background before I have short montage of memories which would involve me and my love interest of said film. The getting hit part and the landing were unbearable, but getting launched in the air was pretty cool, I felt very euphoric. Then my face felt euphoric when I hit the curb.
3. Don’t know exactly, all I know is I better get a commercial deal from this.
4. Do you really need to ask?

Which coincidentally is how I feel right this very instant. I mean at least when I was a kid in the hospital they brought in a Super Nintendo for me but damn now it’s like “Umm, here’s a TV. It gets 12 channels.” So I’m just chilling here with my laptop….goddamn I wish they’d bring a Super Nintendo in here. I can move my fingers enough to play a Super Nintendo game and these painkillers are wearing off.

“Answer soon – the anxiety is driving me mad!”
Ahh, the feeling of being an attention whore. I’ve gotta jump in front of traffic more often.

Oct 28, 2013 at 11:27PM EDT
Quote

Sorry to hear all that, Kewlnoob. I hope you get better soon and I’m glad you’re not dead

Oct 28, 2013 at 11:40PM EDT
Quote

@Verbose Who is this footsam? I really like his artwork’s mane.

@Jimmy Lethal That gif both ends the cringe portion of the thread and starts the YLYL portion at the same time.

@Derpy Vazquez Why do soft bunnies and soft tacos make me so hard. ;) ;) ;)

@Kewlb00b So that’s what that bump in the road was. Sorry, I was watching ponies while driving. (j,k. what happened to the driver? Did you get an awesome ambulance ride that he gets to pay for?)

Oct 28, 2013 at 11:48PM EDT
Quote

@ Kewlb00b

Here, have some Pinkie Pie so you can feel better.

Get well soon and look the bright side, now you can watch ponies all day long!!!

Oct 29, 2013 at 12:13AM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b The Manchild wrote:

Well, made an account on TVtropes but it won’t let me post for 24 hours. Let’s hope I don’t forget about it tomorrow! Oh hey look a pone.

Yeah, be sure to remember to do that. Forgetting would be…

So today I get hit by a truck

…Well, crap, nevermind then, I think we found something worse.

Ahh, the feeling of being an attention whore.

I know, right? I was actually about to saw my own hand off and have it replaced with a robotic one for the same reason, but seeing as you’ve already got me beaten I won’t bother. Lefty lives another day!


Seriously though, I’m glad you got out in one two pieces. Get well soon, and remember, no matter how broken your bones are, they can’t ever be so broken that I can’t make them worse with a big, completely consensual hug.

bruised pelvis

…Well, there goes my favorite type of hug. I’m starting to feel like this is hurting me more than it’s hurting you.

Oct 29, 2013 at 03:51AM EDT
Quote

@Kewl
Oh, damn, man!
What kind of idiot was dri-




Sorry, man.
Still best pony.

Good luck getting that Super Nintendo!

And psst…
If they don’t give you one, you apparently have a computer and internet access…

Edit: Okay, I just noticed how dirty this sounds. Just to be clear I was implying the use of emulators.

Get well soon!
(But really, only joking because you seem to be in a decent mood about it all. Truly hope you are doing okay, all things considered, and that you’ll be back on your feet soon.)

Last edited Oct 29, 2013 at 04:22AM EDT
Oct 29, 2013 at 04:19AM EDT
Quote

@ Kewlb00bies
You got hit by a truck? While you must be in discomfort, always look on the brighter side of things! You took on a truck head on and lived to tell the tale, plus you escaped without fatal injury! Not many people can say they did that. So to you, a gift on how you laughed in the truck’s face.

Get well soon, and hope you recover quickly!

Oct 29, 2013 at 05:15AM EDT
Quote

Wow, sounds pretty painful… Glad that you seem to be mostly fine, given the circumstances.

Edit: Okay, I just noticed how dirty this sounds. Just to be clear I was implying the use of emulators.

Sure you were! ;P

Oct 29, 2013 at 05:35AM EDT
Quote

Kewlb00b said:

1. Broken arm, broken leg, mild concussion, bruised pelvis, a ‘supposedly’ very nasty gash on my right arm from when I went sliding across the pavement and of course my personal favorite Broken Jaw! Oh and a tooth flew out and they couldn’t find it. At least insurance will pay for that one! Ha ha ow.

Damn. At least the next time you’re in one of those “what’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?” conversations, you’ll be able to trump everyone else’s.

I felt very euphoric.

In that moment, you were euphoric. Not because of any phony traffic signal. But because, you were enlightened by a truck slamming into you.

Hurry up and get better before season four so you can fully enjoy the upcoming shitstorms.

Last edited Oct 29, 2013 at 05:43AM EDT
Oct 29, 2013 at 05:42AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!