Forums / Discussion / General

169,835 total conversations in 5,537 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9943 posts from 165 users

Kewln00b The Manchild wrote:

You know what I just realized folks?

This pony’s whole life revolves around rocks, she’s practically obsessed with rocks she’s kinda like……

This pony whose whole life revolves around apples, she’s practically obsessed with Apples. Now Imma make a crackpot theory right now but I think Maud being the boring (on purpose) rock pony and Applejack being the silly boring (hopefully on purpose) apple pony is a sign that the Pies and the Apples ARE related. /crackpot.

I seriously hope we never get a definite answer to the Pie/Apple family relation, instead we get little very subtle references towards the two being related.

PS: It’s hard to find a picture of Maud or Applejack to use in a thread from Derpibooru because you have to sift through all the porn. The glorious porn.

Oh shit nigga what are you doing.

Mar 16, 2014 at 08:11PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b The Manchild wrote:

You know what I just realized folks?

This pony’s whole life revolves around rocks, she’s practically obsessed with rocks she’s kinda like……

This pony whose whole life revolves around apples, she’s practically obsessed with Apples. Now Imma make a crackpot theory right now but I think Maud being the boring (on purpose) rock pony and Applejack being the silly boring (hopefully on purpose) apple pony is a sign that the Pies and the Apples ARE related. /crackpot.

I seriously hope we never get a definite answer to the Pie/Apple family relation, instead we get little very subtle references towards the two being related.

PS: It’s hard to find a picture of Maud or Applejack to use in a thread from Derpibooru because you have to sift through all the porn. The glorious porn.

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed this. Though my response to it wasn’t so much a “This means they could be related!” and more along the lines of “This was a missed opportunity for a self-aware joke.”

“Look Sugarcube, Ah know yer studyin’ rocks n’ all, but ya gotta understand that it’s hard to connect with somepony else when they only ever talk about one thang! Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s 4:00. That means I have to get back to the apple farm and buck some apples to make apple treats with my apple family apple before apple time apple the apple apple buckin’ apple apple apple.

(My therapist says that a good way to get rid of bad habits like butt obsession is to replace them with better ones like constantly speaking in-character.).

Mar 16, 2014 at 09:44PM EDT
Quote

Stunthead wrote:

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed this. Though my response to it wasn’t so much a “This means they could be related!” and more along the lines of “This was a missed opportunity for a self-aware joke.”

“Look Sugarcube, Ah know yer studyin’ rocks n’ all, but ya gotta understand that it’s hard to connect with somepony else when they only ever talk about one thang! Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s 4:00. That means I have to get back to the apple farm and buck some apples to make apple treats with my apple family apple before apple time apple the apple apple buckin’ apple apple apple.

(My therapist says that a good way to get rid of bad habits like butt obsession is to replace them with better ones like constantly speaking in-character.).

Or how Stunthead is obsessed with but-I mean……..Ponies.

Mar 16, 2014 at 10:17PM EDT
Quote


This is the end. Hold your breath and count to ten.

And then Fallout: Equestria happened.
What do you guys think it means?

Mar 17, 2014 at 12:29AM EDT
Quote

Nightmare Erin wrote:


This is the end. Hold your breath and count to ten.

And then Fallout: Equestria happened.
What do you guys think it means?

She finished an episode script on a first draft, without revision. If not, then that’s certainly what it sounds like.
If that’s the case, that’s some seriously ballsy shit, and that reaction is about right.

Mar 17, 2014 at 03:43AM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

She finished an episode script on a first draft, without revision. If not, then that’s certainly what it sounds like.
If that’s the case, that’s some seriously ballsy shit, and that reaction is about right.

Maybe she just writes the words “the end” on the bottom of a script to indicate that the script is over, and her trepidation has to do with it being some kind of major important thing – perhaps a season finale or a major continuity shakeup. Heck, it might just be the premier of the next season.

I mean, if she were really done writing the show forever, then I’d expect her to be more sad than exhilarated.

Mar 17, 2014 at 03:49AM EDT
Quote

@Maud’s Cutie Mark
It is actually revealed very briefly dring the scene where she rescues Pinkie!

It’s….

A ROCK!


@Episode
T’was alright by me.
Not sure I’m quite as enthused about Maud as most other people are, but she was fun for what she was and a great foil to Pinkie.
Gotta wonder what it was like with those two growing up…

Best part of the episode has been the deluge of rock puns in its wake:


In highly random news, Simon Pegg tweeted this:

“Well, I’ve had a productive day so far.”

Yep, the Simon Pegg from Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and the new Star Trek movies spends his days constructing pony towers!
That’s… interesting!

Last edited Mar 17, 2014 at 04:24AM EDT
Mar 17, 2014 at 04:23AM EDT
Quote

DeadParrot222 wrote:

@Maud’s Cutie Mark
It is actually revealed very briefly dring the scene where she rescues Pinkie!

It’s….

A ROCK!


@Episode
T’was alright by me.
Not sure I’m quite as enthused about Maud as most other people are, but she was fun for what she was and a great foil to Pinkie.
Gotta wonder what it was like with those two growing up…

Best part of the episode has been the deluge of rock puns in its wake:


In highly random news, Simon Pegg tweeted this:

“Well, I’ve had a productive day so far.”

Yep, the Simon Pegg from Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and the new Star Trek movies spends his days constructing pony towers!
That’s… interesting!

I don’t see any red on that tower.

Mar 17, 2014 at 02:34PM EDT
Quote

Cute Master The Literati Mod wrote:

Welp, just ran across this on the MLP’s comment section.

My respect for him just went up about 500%. lol.

Oh, shit, I heard about this. So what the school is suggesting is that the kid was asking for it? Yeah, great message to the next generation about victim blaming. How about you let kids express themselves in their own way without having to stick to your damn conformist gender roles?! We live in the year 2014; this isn’t the 1950’s. Yes, children are complete snotbaskets – we get that part. Maybe you should let the kid decide whether to shut out the bullies and continue on with his academic life. Random North Carolina elementary school, get the fuck out of my face.

Mar 17, 2014 at 07:24PM EDT
Quote

@Glenn Beck
I’ve read about that school situation in the MLP gallery or on its article. It is a pretty bad move of that school to stop the kid from expressing himself. I can understand if a school says something when you are wearing a too graphic shirt, for example, but this guy only had a pony bag, come on! It’s a really discouraging move of that school to try and solve the bullying like that. The kid only likes a show, and wants to express it. That already takes quite some courage for him, as children can be a pain when it comes to things that they don’t see as ‘normal’. It won’t be easy to counter the bullying when it has started, if at all. The school in this case should know that, and come up with better solutions.
I don’t know who Glenn Beck is, but it’s great that he handled it like that.


This thing is already a few weeks old, but it’s pretty cool. It’s a symphonic metal piece by the same guy that did (instrumental) tributes to season 1 and 2 songs in the same style. I’m not a fan of the vocals in some places, but the instrumental parts are great IMO.


You like Tavi, don’t you, Jimmy?

Last edited Mar 17, 2014 at 08:16PM EDT
Mar 17, 2014 at 08:11PM EDT
Quote

Am I the only one who realized the mythology reference here?

Everyone’s calling him Boulder, but there’s a perfectly serviceable homophone that happens to be the name of a god.

May I introduce Baldr, the pretty boy of the Norse pantheon. I thought people would be more familiar with the name, it’s seen some pretty prolific use, even if said use is not quite directly related to it’s original bearer.

I am very disappoint, fandom. Y’all need to brush up on your knowledge of mythological minutiae.


On a completely unrelated note, I’ve been playing with my pencil again, this time with some actual purpose behind it.

So, I’ve been working at the library for a little over a month now. I let slip that I know my way around Photoshop, and next thing I know, I’m the go-to guy for adverts.

This week’s the Week Against Racism so I offered to mix something up to showcase the fact. Unfortunately, preliminary searches for something suitable either got me the clichéd “everybody’s holding hands” type thing or folks smashing up a swastika. While a respectable enough sentiment, fighting fire with fire will only fan the flames.

Since the available options left me decidedly unsatisfied, I figured that when you need something done right, you need to do it yourself. This is the result.

Apparently, racism in modern vernacular is a byword for discrimination in general. At least that’s what they told me. With that in mind, I set out to make an image that encapsulates a more diverse range of ideas than just ones of skin colour and skull shape. People get all uppity about sexuality, for instance, so I decided on an erotic direction. Besides, tenderness and sensuality win over violence any day in my book.

Being the sort of fellow that I am, I also aimed to make as much of a mockery of conventional ideals as I could while I was at it. To that end, I’ve reversed the gender roles (as well as the animal-human roles, as it turns out), violated the beauty standards (with a quite literal horse-face) and portrayed mutual love and respect (and believe you me, that runs contrary to many people’s conventional ideals).

Apparently I did my job rather poorly, though, since my bosses accepted the finished piece without hesitation when I presented it to them. Hell, they even said to put it into circulation for the other libraries. So much for my rebellion against the norms, eh?

But anyway, I’d welcome some critique. And yes, I’m aware that the hands are rather sucky, but what can you do? Blasted five-digit nightmares, they are.

Mar 17, 2014 at 08:25PM EDT
Quote

Cute Master The Literati Mod wrote:

Welp, just ran across this on the MLP’s comment section.

My respect for him just went up about 500%. lol.

This is absolutely the worst thing to happen to Ponies since Equestria Girls 2 was announced.

Glenn Beck doesn’t give two shits about equality or challenging gender norms or even bullying.

This is just a soapbox/bludgeoning tool for him to use against his war with liberals and diversity. Even in his statement regarding this matter he takes time to use ponies to denigrate trans people and generally be the exact stereotype of a persecution complex neckbeard MRA Brony.

The #Standwithgrayson hashtag is toxic. Poor kid, he got bullied at school and now Glenn Beck is riding your lunchbox to notoriety.

Mar 18, 2014 at 01:23AM EDT
Quote

No Saint Patrick’s Day posts?
None at all?!
This must be corrected!
The strong and noble heritage of the Irish people must be celebrated!

Top ‘o the mornin’ to all ye pony lovers!
There be gold at the end of that rainbow!

Okay, enough Irish-ness…
LET’S ALL GET DRUNK!


@Beck
Eh…
I definitely do appreciate his willingness to stand up to bullying, but knowing his past makes me a little uneasy about jumping behind him too eagerly and I could sort of see him slipping in his own agenda there when he started talking about ‘political correctness.’
That said, credit where credit is due, not many conservative talk people would likely have the confidence to talk about My Little Pony on their show in a positive tone so kudos to him for not taking the easy route of derision.
In the end:


More Maud

Mar 18, 2014 at 02:06AM EDT
Quote

Deadparrot posted:

but knowing his past makes me a little uneasy about jumping behind him too eagerly and I could sort of see him slipping in his own agenda there when he started talking about ‘political correctness.’

He already has:

“Here’s why I’m torn on this because in a society where I have to build you a special bathroom because you’re confused… God forbid you were ever born a certain gender. No, no. I have to build a bathroom for you,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “But a 9-year-old boy can’t choose to be different? A 9-year-old boy can’t choose My Little Pony and be protected by the school?”


“You didn’t respect his viewpoint of ‘I like My Little Pony.’ I don’t have a problem if you say, ‘Hey, buddy, I want you to know there are jerks everywhere’… But they’re tolerating it… They’re building special bathrooms for protected classes,” Glenn said. “Meanwhile, a 9-year-old who just likes My Little Pony is not a protected class, so he has to be told, ‘You should hide who you are.’ How do you expect our children to even know which way is up and which way is down? Because I don’t even understand it.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/03/17/standwithgrayson-glenn-stands-in-solidarity-with-a-9-year-old-nc-student/

Mar 18, 2014 at 02:23AM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Deadparrot posted:

but knowing his past makes me a little uneasy about jumping behind him too eagerly and I could sort of see him slipping in his own agenda there when he started talking about ‘political correctness.’

He already has:

“Here’s why I’m torn on this because in a society where I have to build you a special bathroom because you’re confused… God forbid you were ever born a certain gender. No, no. I have to build a bathroom for you,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “But a 9-year-old boy can’t choose to be different? A 9-year-old boy can’t choose My Little Pony and be protected by the school?”


“You didn’t respect his viewpoint of ‘I like My Little Pony.’ I don’t have a problem if you say, ‘Hey, buddy, I want you to know there are jerks everywhere’… But they’re tolerating it… They’re building special bathrooms for protected classes,” Glenn said. “Meanwhile, a 9-year-old who just likes My Little Pony is not a protected class, so he has to be told, ‘You should hide who you are.’ How do you expect our children to even know which way is up and which way is down? Because I don’t even understand it.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/03/17/standwithgrayson-glenn-stands-in-solidarity-with-a-9-year-old-nc-student/

Guys, I don’t know how else to say this, but I think Glenn Beck might be an idiot. Like, he may, in fact, be completely without critical faculties of any kind, having replaced them instead with simple raving paranoia.

I know it might be hard to believe, but the evidence is just piling up.

(He may also be a crypto-douchebag.)

Have a pony:

Fluttershy has been having too much St. Paddy’s day and needs to shut down for the night.

Mar 18, 2014 at 02:27AM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Deadparrot posted:

but knowing his past makes me a little uneasy about jumping behind him too eagerly and I could sort of see him slipping in his own agenda there when he started talking about ‘political correctness.’

He already has:

“Here’s why I’m torn on this because in a society where I have to build you a special bathroom because you’re confused… God forbid you were ever born a certain gender. No, no. I have to build a bathroom for you,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “But a 9-year-old boy can’t choose to be different? A 9-year-old boy can’t choose My Little Pony and be protected by the school?”


“You didn’t respect his viewpoint of ‘I like My Little Pony.’ I don’t have a problem if you say, ‘Hey, buddy, I want you to know there are jerks everywhere’… But they’re tolerating it… They’re building special bathrooms for protected classes,” Glenn said. “Meanwhile, a 9-year-old who just likes My Little Pony is not a protected class, so he has to be told, ‘You should hide who you are.’ How do you expect our children to even know which way is up and which way is down? Because I don’t even understand it.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/03/17/standwithgrayson-glenn-stands-in-solidarity-with-a-9-year-old-nc-student/

Meh. I missed the whole bathroom segment, but I got the main message he was sending out. In fact, I don’t even mind the whole bathroom comment because of the whole ‘You should hide who you are’ line. Call me fucken insecure, but I honestly can’t even wear my pony stuff because of other people that are like this. After the way my friend got treated for wearing a pony shirt, and after the way my mom reacted, I’m just as honestly content with being a closet brony, BUT WHY SHOULD I FEEL THAT WAY? Fuck people and fuck their expectations. I can’t even pull my wallet out in public because I hate being judged. *rage quits*

Mar 18, 2014 at 03:26AM EDT
Quote

That sort of prejudice seems to be concentrated to certain area’s

I’ve worn my Doctor Whooves shirt plenty of times in public and only got compliments for it. Then again, this is in a locale where bronies are largely unheard of

Mar 18, 2014 at 05:12AM EDT
Quote

Just in case any of you were still thinking that Dark Skyes was a legit game and not a trolling scam that in all likelihood violates federal fraud laws:

Scammin’ Sam said:

For all the pony dating sim vice actresses…We’re trying to get retards to back a kickstarter project and it’s your job to get them to fall in love with you.

In unrelated spam/whoring myself out news, I was just named an administrator for Fimfiction’s 193rd largest group: Tyrant Sparkle.


If you haven’t already, now’s probably your last chance to vote (poll closes on page 175) in the first round of the…
2014 Pony Thread Title Straw Poll
Sponsored by the Ponies for Prosperity SuperPAC, a non-profit organization.

Last edited Mar 18, 2014 at 06:00AM EDT
Mar 18, 2014 at 05:59AM EDT
Quote

Cute Master The Literati Mod wrote:

Meh. I missed the whole bathroom segment, but I got the main message he was sending out. In fact, I don’t even mind the whole bathroom comment because of the whole ‘You should hide who you are’ line. Call me fucken insecure, but I honestly can’t even wear my pony stuff because of other people that are like this. After the way my friend got treated for wearing a pony shirt, and after the way my mom reacted, I’m just as honestly content with being a closet brony, BUT WHY SHOULD I FEEL THAT WAY? Fuck people and fuck their expectations. I can’t even pull my wallet out in public because I hate being judged. *rage quits*

Supporting Grayson is a great cause. Bullying is never acceptable and you should never feel pressured to be someone you aren’t.

However, not minding the bathroom comment is a serious issue. For a couple reasons:

First off, it is hypocritical. Glenn Beck states that you should not hide who you are but immediately proceeds to ridicule Trans people for following his very same advice. Having such a person be the FOREFRONT of a campaign to end bullying makes everyone else look bad by association. I might even be wrong but the #standwithgrayson hashtag is his doing. The #supportforgraysonn was the original hashtag made by his family. He’s managed to usurp the campaign from Grayson’s actual family.

Second off, it seems to equate the persecution from being a brony to the persecution faced by trans people. It just doesn’t compare. It just doesn’t. The suicide bullying rate amongst trans teens is incredibly high, one of the highest in the United States and equating that with Brony bullying is ridiculous, it’s the definition of a persecution complex.

Don’t get me wrong. If this was just a grassroots anti-bullying campaign started by the Brony community, I would be all for it.

But at this point, it’s a campaign led by a bigot that managed to get everyone in the fandom to follow along with it.

Mar 18, 2014 at 08:23AM EDT
Quote

@Pheonix:
Just because Glenn Beck is trying to gain attention for the campaign doesn’t mean he’s leading it. The community at large was abuzz about Grayson long before Beck had anything to do with that, and just because he started a hashtag doesn’t mean he’s suddenly leading the campaign for Grayson’s support. While making a copycat hashtag so that the thing can be associated with you is a scummy thing to do, you can use more than one hashtag in a tweet so it’s really not that big of a deal in the end. I don’t think Grayson’s family really cares that much anyway if his hashtag is used instead of theirs because in the end their son is still getting massive support.

As for the rest having to do with his amazingly stupid transphobic opinions, yeah, I’m not going to get into that sticky situation. I personally find his opinions on the issue so idiotic and misguided that I can’t even take it seriously, so I’m not going to. He’s just a radio personality at the end of the day, so taking his statements too seriously is a bad move anyway.

Mar 18, 2014 at 12:54PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

That sort of prejudice seems to be concentrated to certain area’s

I’ve worn my Doctor Whooves shirt plenty of times in public and only got compliments for it. Then again, this is in a locale where bronies are largely unheard of

Are you kidding? I live somewhere where bronies are well-known and only get compliments on my poniswag.


Mike was all like:

You like Tavi, don’t you, Jimmy?

Oh, yes…

Mar 18, 2014 at 04:24PM EDT
Quote

Oh damn…
Remember that Future Twilight figure from a few days ago?
After it was revealed that Trixie was next, I said:

Here’s hoping the Trixie one is equally awesome!
Something like this?

Well…

RING! RING! RING!
WHO’S THERE?
ME, BECAUSE I FREAKING

Anyway, this looks like it’s going to be a damn cool figure.
That Trixie is actually one of the really early 3D models that this fandom produced so I love that it was picked to be made into an actual figure!


@phoenix
Ah, well, thank you for confirming what I already expected.
Good to know I don’t have to reexamine my feeling on Beck any time soon.
Dropping it there because ponies is no place for politics.


Speaking of awesome pony figures, check this thing out:

Seriosly, how freaking gorgeous is this?!

Last edited Mar 18, 2014 at 11:20PM EDT
Mar 18, 2014 at 11:19PM EDT
Quote

@DP

Seriosly, how freaking gorgeous is this?!

Not only that. I think all of the sculptures on that page look amazing! I really love them. We have some talented sculptors on this side of the web.

I like this one

Ever looked at a sculpture and thought “that sculpture has such a cute butt”?

Also congrats on the prediction


@Jimmy

Mike was all like:
You like Tavi, don’t you, Jimmy?
Oh, yes…

In fact, everyone does. Octavia is awesomehauce. For a character that has never once spoken a single line, she somehow has established a ton of personality in the fandom and her design is lovely. She has the amount of class that Rarity has, only she does it better by not revealing any character flaws (by not being in the show)

The fandom has created a very romanticized image for this character, making her practical, efficient, strong and independent while also maintaining a good sense of class, ethic and composure. She’s a professional and knows how to use instruments ranging from violins to tommy guns. And she never fails to keep her hair looking nice even when kicking gratuitous amounts of ass

We should make an Octavia page, next

Last edited Mar 19, 2014 at 12:24AM EDT
Mar 19, 2014 at 12:22AM EDT
Quote

I heard someone wanted some Octavia in this thread.

Too much?

Edit: Also, this is relevant. I ran across it in the video gallery yesterday.

Some sick shit there, right?

Last edited Mar 19, 2014 at 03:02AM EDT
Mar 19, 2014 at 02:45AM EDT
Quote


What am I seeing here guys? Is this really the case? Are Cheese and Maud that much more favored than Coco? Has Coco already lost her lust? Was the fandom’s obsession over her just a mere infatuation?

Mar 19, 2014 at 11:12AM EDT
Quote

Cute Master The Literati Mod wrote:


What am I seeing here guys? Is this really the case? Are Cheese and Maud that much more favored than Coco? Has Coco already lost her lust? Was the fandom’s obsession over her just a mere infatuation?

Well, it’s hard for Coco to beat Weird Al and the fandom’s new Waifu.

Mar 19, 2014 at 03:13PM EDT
Quote

xTSGx wrote:

Just in case any of you were still thinking that Dark Skyes was a legit game and not a trolling scam that in all likelihood violates federal fraud laws:

Scammin’ Sam said:

For all the pony dating sim vice actresses…We’re trying to get retards to back a kickstarter project and it’s your job to get them to fall in love with you.

In unrelated spam/whoring myself out news, I was just named an administrator for Fimfiction’s 193rd largest group: Tyrant Sparkle.


If you haven’t already, now’s probably your last chance to vote (poll closes on page 175) in the first round of the…
2014 Pony Thread Title Straw Poll
Sponsored by the Ponies for Prosperity SuperPAC, a non-profit organization.

Woahoho man, exposed!

Something kind of bothered me about Dark Skyes since I first heard about it. Maybe it was how unsettlingly normal everyone working on it looked (and apparently pictures of people who weren’t even working on it were used without their permission in a big group picture) or how it promised a whopping 100 + hours of horse pussy gameplay. Either way I’m glad the cat’s outta the bag.

@Cute Master
There’s almost as many results on derpibooru for Maud as there are for Coco already and as I recal people wanted to see weird al in the show for a long time. Kinda adds up lol. Coco’s still my favorite new character this season, tho.

@Octavia time

Last edited Mar 19, 2014 at 05:11PM EDT
Mar 19, 2014 at 04:59PM EDT

I would like to apologize for my earlier meltdown re:Grayson and Glenn Beck.

I had come in because I had finally caught up on this season of Ponu and wanted to talk about how I liked the season so far but then Glenn Beck.

God I hate that man.

Err…I apologize. Sorry if I seemed antagonistic there.

Mar 19, 2014 at 05:04PM EDT
Quote

On a tangent to the Octavia thread: Her fanon-girlfriend is the top image search ATM!

Mar 19, 2014 at 05:23PM EDT
Quote
On a tangent to the Octavia thread: Her fanon-girlfriend is the top image search ATM!

>Implying the entire fanbase ships Octascratch

Eh, to each their own. I personally se some appeal in Beautavia.

See? Even Vinyl’s into it!

Mar 19, 2014 at 05:42PM EDT
Quote

Jimbo wrote:

I personally se some appeal in Beautavia.

I don’t know, but I’ve been told
Octascratch is the best ship

Look at the adorableness Jimmy, look at it.

Mar 19, 2014 at 06:57PM EDT
Quote
Well, it’s hard for Coco to beat Weird Al and the fandom’s new Waifu.

I guess I’ll just sit here… Alone… In the “not appreciating Maud corner”… with the other changelings.

Mar 19, 2014 at 07:03PM EDT
Quote

The Cutie Master :3 said:

Are Cheese and Maud that much more favored than Coco?

>famous celebrity the fandom’s wanted to guest star for years
>Rei 2.0 (technically 5.0 if you count the clones and GNR)

She never stood a chance.

@burning_phoneix
I didn’t even pay attention. The second politics/IRL debate got involved, I zoned out.

Mike said:

I’ve been told
Octascratch is the best ship

You’ve been told wrong. Twiluna is objectively best ship.
>adorkable Twilight trying to sway ancient princess
>lonely!Luna provides for plenty of feels
>100% Who Wants to Live Forever? free
>rarely dark or angsty
>Luna’s dream and illusion magic allows for most fetishes
>adventure, mystery, comedy--every genre
>limited canon interaction prevents jossing
>shipping fuel (Twilight redeeming Luna, helping her in Luna Eclipsed )

@Fimfiction
They just had another shitstorm. This time it was due to the universal banning of RPing on the site in an attempt to stop the 502 errors that have once again ravaged things. For those that may not think RPing could slow down the site, have a pic.

There’s fifty comments per page. 100,196 comments in total. On one thread. That’s over half the total comments in KYM’s General Forum, in one thread.

Apparently, one user was taking up 1% of Fimfiction’s total server capacity due to all the notifications, emails, and comments he’d generate while RPing.

Mar 19, 2014 at 09:05PM EDT
Quote

@TSG

Yea, yea, everyone knows you like Twiluna, we get it. Now get back on topic or take your noobery somewhere else. This is Vinyltavia thread!

Also am I the only one that uses ‘Vinyltavia’ instead of ‘Octascratch?’ Because I find ‘Vinyltavia’ just rolls off the toungue better’

Mar 20, 2014 at 12:17AM EDT
Quote

@Fimfiction
I happened to stumble across that today randomly. My old roommate who got me into ponies/4chin had deleted his facebook and everything and only left me with his e-mail and his FimFic account to contact him by. I tried to stop by his page today and he had deleted his FiM account on the second. Guess it was due to all that RP. I don’t really know though because I haven’t talked to him in almost 2 months. (He’s been going through cancer treatment and I’ve been trying to keep tabs on him recently. Poor guy. Only 22.)

Mar 20, 2014 at 12:47AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Also am I the only one that uses ‘Vinyltavia’ instead of ‘Octascratch?’ Because I find ‘Vinyltavia’ just rolls off the toungue better’

Why not “ScratchTavia”? Or “OctaVinyl”? Both of which have their own advantages over “Octascratch”.

xTSGx wrote:

>Rei 2.0 (technically 5.0 if you count the clones and GNR)

I don’t understand the appeal of anything related to Evangleon, so I’m just going to assume you’re talking about some kind of invokation of “dark majiks”.

Mar 20, 2014 at 02:18AM EDT
Quote

Like I said, ‘Vinyltavia’ rolls off the toungue better. The others force me to put a break point in my pronunciation

But it’s not like there’s any proper way to handle the shipping terms. I think any combination of names works and the rest is personal preference

Mar 20, 2014 at 02:29AM EDT
Quote

Vinyltavia + VIIStar Sculpting = Win!


@Best Ship
Based entirely on this gif, RariDash is new best ship!

Yep, ded.


@Coco/Maud
“It’s not fair… Just because you’re the new pony in town, everyone is paying attention to you. Hardly anyone cares about me anymore…”

“I don’t really like having everyone obsess over me. It is tiring.”

“… I have an idea!”

Waifu Swap!

Mar 20, 2014 at 04:59AM EDT
Quote

I actually like canon Hetero pairings like Big Mac and Cherilee..
.
.
.
.
.

What?
..
.
.
.

.
.

O…Ok…

Last edited Mar 20, 2014 at 12:20PM EDT
Mar 20, 2014 at 12:18PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!