Forums / Discussion / General

171,043 total conversations in 5,490 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9944 posts from 165 users

@ Plot

Only plot that matters to me.


Page Get. Post Reaction Images Regarding Your Day Today.

My phone busted and now I have to send it in to be repaired.

Last edited Apr 07, 2014 at 06:31PM EDT
Apr 07, 2014 at 06:22PM EDT
Quote

Guess what guys! This post right here takes us to OVER 9000!!! I was ninja’d by Mark!

Last edited Apr 07, 2014 at 06:28PM EDT
Apr 07, 2014 at 06:26PM EDT
Quote

Stunt said on the last page (Yeah, this seems to happen a lot with me…):

Well, yeah, Fluffle Puff keeps the focus okay, but I was talking about the April Fools video more when I said that. It’s just a simple video of Luna trying prank Celestia, then suddenly Fluffle Puff is there Fluffle guffing up my Fluffle stuff. Like I said, it’s a real compliment to FluffyMixer to be included like that, but it just seems distracting to me. It wasn’t even the video maker’s own OC or an OC of a more standard looking character, it was this massive puffy thing that everyone just seems okay with for some reason. Like they’ve already met and had enough pleasant morning teas together to not raise an eyebrow at the giant, fluffy, single-coloured mound.
I’m ranting again. Point is, no, focus isn’t why I don’t like Fluffle Puff.

Oh, fair enough then, I guess I missed it because I hadn’t watched the video in question.

@Plots: My I should just ignore this idea at all, but I feel tempted to share some suggestive kinky humanized stuff I randomly ran across looking through someone’s favorites
I’ll admit it kinda caught my eye…

On a side note, can’t guarantee anything but I’ll see if I can’t watch some more episodes tomorrow!

Apr 07, 2014 at 06:44PM EDT
Quote

@Day reactions
Hanging around a couch, doing stuff on my laptop, listening music or practicing guitar.

Most of my recent days go like this. It’s getting pretty boring. I hope that I get accepted for a study, sitting at home, with Sunday being the only day that the restaurant I work at having work for me, eventually gets tiresome.


@Crashgordon94 below
There “is a Lyrabetes” tag, it doesn’t have that many pictures (yet), though.

Last edited Apr 07, 2014 at 07:12PM EDT
Apr 07, 2014 at 07:05PM EDT
Quote

@Day Reaction: Pleasant but uneventful

Oh, remember how I mentioned Derpibooru’s new “vinylbetes” tag? Now they also have “tavibetes”.

What’s next? “lyrabetes”? “doctorbetes”?

Apr 07, 2014 at 07:07PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan said:

Are you saying that I don’t have a reason then, because even after your post his sudden change of thought wasn’t with the right intentions.

What? I don’t quite understand what you’re asking. I was just making a joke about how the mods occasionally squabble with each other.

@NSFW rules
Personally, I’ve never really agreed with the definitions. KYM’s definition of “NSFW” (allowed on a summer day) doesn’t really add up with the rest of the interne’s (porn!) and I think that lends to a lot of confusion (and occasional anger) when people go from one “NSFW” to the other.

I’ve also found one of the examples (no blackface in the mlp Image Gallery) pretty funny considering there’s an actual comic that uses blackface that almost assuredly has been posted here.

Tyler Bowman said:

is it because of how accurate his animations is to the show or what?

It’s because he used the CMC (trademarked characters) AND was show quality, which created a “likelihood of confusion.” Contrary to what has gone around, Hasbro cannot trademark or copyright a style of animation.

Blue Screen said:

Had it been an actual pornographic image of Fluttershy exposing herself I would have reacted instantly

Damn it, Featured Box, you make any sentence sound incredibly dirty.

No need to raise more controversy than what it is worth.

This is the internet. We always raise more controversy than what it’s worth. Surely you recognize that by now?

RandomMan said:

Nice strawman,

Nice fallacy fallacy.

Well, if you insist.

Temptation, [Dark] [Adventure]: After studying the Canterlot Archives’ dark magic section, Twilight has unearthed a shocking fact buried in an ancient history book: the Windigos, the creatures that forced Equestria’s union, were not a nature phenomenon, but were deliberately planted by the Princesses in a power grab. Angered by this shocking revelation, Twilight’s determined to use her new found dark magic abilities to right the wrongs of the past and bring Equestria into a new age.
But there’s a reason that book’s in the dark magic section. And it has nothing to do with the Princesses trying to bury the past and everything to do with the Windigos trying to manipulate a naive young mare into bringing about their return.

@Harshwhinny
Damn it! There goes that joke…

RandomMan said:

How about you explain me the plot of Neon Genesis Evangelion, instead of some kiddy anime about cartoon horsies, pleb.

>kid has daddy issues
>fights eldrich abominations to please daddy
>German girl comes in
>she has mommy issues
>third girl’s there too, she’s a clone
>secret conspiracy wants to cure Forever Alone via hivemind
>eldrich abominations butthurt mankind took over Earth, want it back
>last two episodes take place in kid’s head during Instrumentality while everyone turns to tang
>movie takes place in reality while everyone dies/turns into tang
>kid and German girl emerge from tang
>start parent issues over again by hating each other
>the end
>Kaworu hits reset button, kicks everything into AU
>kid has daddy issues
>etc

markhaox14 said:

Post Reaction Images Regarding Your Day Today.


I spent five minutes freaking out that I got a 72/75 on my Government test and then spent another ten minutes calculating what scores I’d have to get to bump my A- to an A.


The results for the first round of runoffs are in:

1) One Pony Away From a Cease and Desist (17% [10 votes])
2) The Ride Never Ends (15% [9 votes])
3) (tie) Lyra in the Sky with Diamonds (13% [8 votes])
Beating a Dead Pony (13% [8 votes])
4) I Accidentally the Whole Thread (10% [6 votes])

Round two of the runoffs will begin on Page 182.

Apr 07, 2014 at 09:29PM EDT
Quote

@markhaox14:

Post Reaction Images Regarding Your Day Today.

workworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkwork….

Ever wished you were unemployed?

Last edited Apr 08, 2014 at 07:40AM EDT
Apr 08, 2014 at 07:40AM EDT
Quote

@Post Reaction Images Regarding Your Day Today

Same as most days, unintentionally bothering people who have things to be working on with my shenanigans…

Apr 08, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT
Quote

Oh, hey guys, I wrote a story! It’s the first one I’ve put up on FiMFiction in almost a year, so I’m really excited to see how it’s received. As for my day, there was an assembly and we barely did anything in school.

Apr 09, 2014 at 05:57PM EDT
Quote

Hello everyone. I thought I’d pop in and try to talk more here on KYM, even if it isn’t important. How is everyone today.

Apr 09, 2014 at 06:39PM EDT
Quote

@Jimmy: I liked the last one, so I’ll see if I can check this one out.

@Aura: Pretty good, went to Pizza Hut and listened to interesting music, not too much else going on.

Apr 09, 2014 at 06:54PM EDT
Quote

Well since it’s really slow today apparently I guess I’ll start a little conversation…..So guess DHX really likes their new lighting effect for Season 4 eh? I wonder what Season 5’s new Animation Technique will be.

Apr 09, 2014 at 07:59PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b? wrote:

Well since it’s really slow today apparently I guess I’ll start a little conversation…..So guess DHX really likes their new lighting effect for Season 4 eh? I wonder what Season 5’s new Animation Technique will be.

It will be entirely live-action horses with peanut butter in their mouths to make it look like they’re talking.

Apr 09, 2014 at 08:11PM EDT
Quote

Eris the Pone wrote:

It will be entirely live-action horses with peanut butter in their mouths to make it look like they’re talking.

Someone give this man a $600,000 budget now. He’s onto something here.

Apr 09, 2014 at 08:24PM EDT
Quote

Eris the Pone wrote:

It will be entirely live-action horses with peanut butter in their mouths to make it look like they’re talking.

So basically, it’s going to have the same talking effect from "A Talking Cat?! (I remember a friend picked this for our bad movie night, and we were laughing at how fucking stupid this is, and the video will show what I’m talking about by “Bad talking effect”.)

Apr 09, 2014 at 09:40PM EDT
Quote

I just came up with a weird head canon…

…Vinyl Scratch’s glasses actually belonged to Octavia during her more… Showy years, making her look like a retro style spy along with her bow tie.

So eventually when the 60s to 80s ended, she handed them on to Vinyl who thought her old stuff looked cool.

After all… Classy changes in style too. What would have been cool for a string quartet to wear 40 years ago might not be that different than what you’d think a DJ should wear now.

(Note: a Quartet and an Orchestra have different styles, Quartets can be more jazzy, while Orchestras are something more uniform, and do note that Octavia was seen in a Quartet rather than an Orchestra.)

Ahh well… Something to think about.

Apr 10, 2014 at 07:29AM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

@Jimmy: I liked the last one, so I’ll see if I can check this one out.

@Aura: Pretty good, went to Pizza Hut and listened to interesting music, not too much else going on.

What music was it exactly? I’ve been downloading plenty of music I got from various bundles across the net --alongside Steam keys for games.

Apr 10, 2014 at 12:51PM EDT
Quote

Lunar Protege wrote:

I just came up with a weird head canon…

…Vinyl Scratch’s glasses actually belonged to Octavia during her more… Showy years, making her look like a retro style spy along with her bow tie.

So eventually when the 60s to 80s ended, she handed them on to Vinyl who thought her old stuff looked cool.

After all… Classy changes in style too. What would have been cool for a string quartet to wear 40 years ago might not be that different than what you’d think a DJ should wear now.

(Note: a Quartet and an Orchestra have different styles, Quartets can be more jazzy, while Orchestras are something more uniform, and do note that Octavia was seen in a Quartet rather than an Orchestra.)

Ahh well… Something to think about.

>implying Octavia is 40+ years old

Though, it does sound pretty interesting.

Apr 10, 2014 at 03:46PM EDT
Quote

@Lunar: Actually it’s Derpy’s!

@Aura: Various classical music played by a Reed Trio, was quite interesting, this stuff has me thinking about this music in ways I never really bothered to before.

On a side note, who the hell spiked my drink?!

Apr 10, 2014 at 05:26PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Lethal, Head of Security wrote:

>implying Octavia is 40+ years old

Though, it does sound pretty interesting.

Technically MLP seems to be set in the 90s or so, and since I didn’t know enough to make a comparison… I checked again and it appears it could be an 80s fashion.

So Octavia could still be 20 something.

If I implied she’s old… Let’s just chalk it up to me being horrible with fashion time periods.

Anyways… Let’s all remember that if Cheerilee looked like this when she was young:

Then its reasonable to assume at the same time, Octavia could have had a look that included tinted glasses.

Apr 11, 2014 at 01:06AM EDT
Quote

Lunar Protege said:

Technically MLP seems to be set in the 90s or so, and since I didn’t know enough to make a comparison… I checked again and it appears it could be an 80s fashion.

My headcanon is that it takes place in the early 1900s. The lack of massive infrastructure (electricity, mass transit, etc) lends credence to my headcanon, as did the Flim Flam brothers pre-FDA elixir.

Fun fact: in order for something to be a “tonic,” it must have quinine in it. Even tonic water has trace amounts of quinine in it.

Equestria confirmed for dealing with malaria.

Damn the thread’s been slow lately. Must be all this spring air making everybody actually have a life.

Apr 11, 2014 at 06:29AM EDT
Quote

chowzburgerz wrote:

Do you think we can fit all of season four into this thread?

Well of course we can!

All of Season Four.

See? Easy.

Apr 11, 2014 at 01:36PM EDT
Quote

xTSGx wrote:

Lunar Protege said:

Technically MLP seems to be set in the 90s or so, and since I didn’t know enough to make a comparison… I checked again and it appears it could be an 80s fashion.

My headcanon is that it takes place in the early 1900s. The lack of massive infrastructure (electricity, mass transit, etc) lends credence to my headcanon, as did the Flim Flam brothers pre-FDA elixir.

Fun fact: in order for something to be a “tonic,” it must have quinine in it. Even tonic water has trace amounts of quinine in it.

Equestria confirmed for dealing with malaria.

Damn the thread’s been slow lately. Must be all this spring air making everybody actually have a life.

I just assume the MLP-verse takes place parallel to the modern time period. Though, this is coming from the guy who imagines Ponyville to resemble Jacksonville, Florida.

Apr 11, 2014 at 03:55PM EDT
Quote

xTSGx wrote:

Lunar Protege said:

Technically MLP seems to be set in the 90s or so, and since I didn’t know enough to make a comparison… I checked again and it appears it could be an 80s fashion.

My headcanon is that it takes place in the early 1900s. The lack of massive infrastructure (electricity, mass transit, etc) lends credence to my headcanon, as did the Flim Flam brothers pre-FDA elixir.

Fun fact: in order for something to be a “tonic,” it must have quinine in it. Even tonic water has trace amounts of quinine in it.

Equestria confirmed for dealing with malaria.

Damn the thread’s been slow lately. Must be all this spring air making everybody actually have a life.

I’d say their society is very nearly as technologically advanced as our own.
They have electricity:

They have hydroelectric dams to supply that electricity:

They even have batteries and flashlights:

Besides electricity, they have a transcontinental railroad:

And fairly advanced medical technology:


The people in Equestria Girls also had computers, cellphones, and electric guitars.

Last edited Apr 11, 2014 at 06:28PM EDT
Apr 11, 2014 at 06:26PM EDT
Quote

Eris the Pone wrote:

I’d say their society is very nearly as technologically advanced as our own.
They have electricity:

They have hydroelectric dams to supply that electricity:

They even have batteries and flashlights:

Besides electricity, they have a transcontinental railroad:

And fairly advanced medical technology:


The people in Equestria Girls also had computers, cellphones, and electric guitars.

Not to mention turntables. And hell, hip-hop as a whole.

Apr 11, 2014 at 06:37PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

@Lunar: Actually it’s Derpy’s!

@Aura: Various classical music played by a Reed Trio, was quite interesting, this stuff has me thinking about this music in ways I never really bothered to before.

On a side note, who the hell spiked my drink?!

Interesting. Never heard of a Reed Trio before. The last time I seriously listened to classical was back in 2010. I wanted instrumental music as I went through two days of marathon running through half of a semester’s worth of work. No, really, that’s what I was doing. You can imagine that [i]some[/i] classical music now evokes less than joyful memories. No hatred, just bad memories.

Apr 11, 2014 at 07:21PM EDT
Quote

Do you like mystery?
Do you like games?
Do you like Scootaloo? (Of course you do!)

Well, then have I got something for you!
Some may remember the game My Little Investigations that was in development as a Phoenix Wright-style point-and-click adventure quite a while back.
They released a demo and then pretty much fell off the face of the earth, which actually led me to believe that the project had been dropped entirely.
I couldn’t be happier to be completely wrong!

Case 1 is up and ready for download!

I just finished it myself and it should keep you occupied for at least 3 hours or so.
(Longer if you suck at figuring out the logic in these games sometimes… like me…)
The case itself is pretty well-written, the dialogue is often pretty cheesy though not necessarily in a bad way (corny, self-referential humor can be hit-and-miss for some people), and the voice acting is… reasonable for a fan project.
Overall, absolutely worth a play-through!

Best thing is, this is just Case #1!
There are a few teases for future cases from the game team, as well as the promise of a ‘case creator’ that would let people write, create, and share their own, too.
If it catches on with the right people, this could lead to some interesting stuff!

GO PLAY!
GO PLAY NOW!


Next on the agenda, more Rainbow Rocks!
Short #3:


Also, I guess this is going to be the pattern we can expect from the upcoming shorts.
Dash bought her guitar, Fluttershy found a tambourine.
Looks like the next four will involve AJ, Pinkie, Rarity, and Twilight each discovering their instruments, with the eighth one likely bringing them all together somehow.


Finally, lest anyone forget, we have pretty much the first major television show taking a humorous jab at bronyism in a direct way coming up this Sunday.


I’ve never actually watched this show before, but Bob’s line about ‘Chariot’ is pretty spot-on to what most of us have likely said to ourselves at one point or another.

It sounds like the writers have actually done some homework here!

As far as I can tell from the various screenshots I’ve seen, things will get weird, but I’m not really expecting it to be all too insulting or demeaning.
Weirdness and nerdiness will abound, jabs will be taken, but it looks to be all in good fun.
I’m looking forward to seeing how it comes together.

(I will also say that I’m getting a giggle out of the fact that, while I don’t watch Bob’s Burgers, I do watch Archer whose main character is voiced by the same guy and I find is hilarious to think of the world’s greatest secret agent talking about ponies. Sterling would make a great brony.)

After mentioning that connection to Archer, I decided to see if there was any pony art of the show and there was!

Ha, great!
Then I read the description and found out that the person who made this actually works on Archer!
We have someone on the inside here, people!
Now we just need to convince her to start slipping ponies in…
We will infiltrate Archer and no one will be the wiser!

Last edited Apr 12, 2014 at 03:21AM EDT
Apr 12, 2014 at 03:18AM EDT
Quote

@EqG:RR clip: I’m about 99% sure these are spoilers now. How can they not be? This just feels like it’d be in the movie the way EqG1 went. Nonetheless, dem hampsters. (And that valcron image was appropriate too. :3 Valcron is always relevant since he’s my artist crush. <333)

@Bob’s Burgers: This might be the first time I’ve watched Sunday Cartoons on Fox in a while. I used to watch the new Simpsons releases religiously, but I stopped after the Simpsons movie. Come to think about it, someone on Fox’s programing division must be a Brony. They’ve had that sneaky reference in the Cleveland Show in the past:

And then who can forget the countless reports they’ve done just to “attack” the bronies. lol. Have the Simpsons done it yet?

Last edited Apr 12, 2014 at 04:25AM EDT
Apr 12, 2014 at 04:19AM EDT
Quote

@Caramel
All damage control teams, report to stations:

First electric light: 1880.

First D-cell battery: 1898. First flashlight: 1899.

First (?) large-scale hydroelectric dam: 1909.

First x-ray machine: 1896.

First electrocardiograph: 1901.

My headcanon remains intact--especially when you factor in their magic, which would give technology a leg up, while still causing industry to lag behind.

@Jimmy Lethal
First phonograph: 1877.

First rap: 1920s.

@Bob’s Burgers
I look forward to seeing everyone get ass ravaged as self-depreciation dies a little more. Remember that TV Land sitcom that had a brony in it, a shitstorm ensued, and then it aired and the guy was a firefighter?

I cannot hear that main character talk without hearing Coach Mcguirk. H. Jon Benjamen’s voice has been forever sealed as that character to me.

Apr 12, 2014 at 07:07AM EDT
Quote

xTSGx wrote:

@Caramel
All damage control teams, report to stations:

First electric light: 1880.

First D-cell battery: 1898. First flashlight: 1899.

First (?) large-scale hydroelectric dam: 1909.

First x-ray machine: 1896.

First electrocardiograph: 1901.

My headcanon remains intact--especially when you factor in their magic, which would give technology a leg up, while still causing industry to lag behind.

@Jimmy Lethal
First phonograph: 1877.

First rap: 1920s.

@Bob’s Burgers
I look forward to seeing everyone get ass ravaged as self-depreciation dies a little more. Remember that TV Land sitcom that had a brony in it, a shitstorm ensued, and then it aired and the guy was a firefighter?

I cannot hear that main character talk without hearing Coach Mcguirk. H. Jon Benjamen’s voice has been forever sealed as that character to me.

First Arcade machine: 1971

…I was wondering whether to bring that up or not… Now seems like a good time.

Apr 12, 2014 at 12:11PM EDT
Quote

Man, that was a great episode. My favorite part was [ERROR: EPISODE NOT FOUND. SHUTTING DOWN]

Apr 12, 2014 at 12:22PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b? wrote:

Man, that was a great episode. My favorite part was [ERROR: EPISODE NOT FOUND. SHUTTING DOWN]

It’s the LPS season finale, so there’s no new episode this week.

Apr 12, 2014 at 12:25PM EDT
Quote

QWERTY Warrior Stevo wrote:

It’s the LPS season finale, so there’s no new episode this week.

If I had known that 2 minuites ago, I wouldn’t have heard Bronystate’s livestream showing something that appeared to be some old song which I don’t know whether its the song or the artist but I think it was called “The Journey”.

Which is to say I now have it stuck in my head. And I have a love hate relationship with that song… Since my brother loves it and he’s EVIL!

Apr 12, 2014 at 12:58PM EDT
Quote

You know what I like?
Having a crazy-long day at work on Friday but still persevering to wake up at 7 a.m. to catch the new pony.
… and then there is no pony.


In some actual good news, look who’s back!

Don’t Mine at Night is back on YouTube, and not as some under-the-radar upload that will be taken down in hours.
Jan has actually been talking with Hasbro over the past weeks and has gotten permission to post both this and Go and Meet the Bronies (from the BronyDoc), and he is apparently still discussing the future of his other videos.
If nothing else, I hope this wakes people up to giving Hasbro a little credit at least.
Rather than assuming they are some conglomerate of evil waiting to pounce on and destroy all we love, realize that they are just a company made up of people trying to do their jobs and, as people, they can be talked to and reasoned with to come to mutually amicable solutions.
Hooray for reasonableness!


And in other, quite random news, there is now a MandoFire (Mandopony/Wildfire a.k.a. Sibsy) askblog:


I’ll admit that I found a shipping blog for two ponies based on real people in a real relationship to be kind of creepy, until I found out that it is being drawn by Mandopony and Sibsy themselves (which does explain the rather large variance in art style)!
In that light, it’s actually pretty silly and cute to see the two of them playing around together.
Go check them out!

Apr 12, 2014 at 05:21PM EDT
Quote
Interesting. Never heard of a Reed Trio before. The last time I seriously listened to classical was back in 2010. I wanted instrumental music as I went through two days of marathon running through half of a semester’s worth of work. No, really, that’s what I was doing. You can imagine that [i]some[/i] classical music now evokes less than joyful memories. No hatred, just bad memories.

Well, it’s basically three people who play different “reed instruments”, in this case I think it was an Oboe, a Bassoon and a Clarinet. I’ve been to a few of these music things now, last time was a String Quartet, I think Octavia would approve…

With all of them I tend to be thinking of the same thing, that these Classical songs have a really brilliant way of setting a particular mood, and oddly enough they’ve often been reminding me of video game songs many times, I think the composers for those were aping Classical music for this very reason: the ability to really set a mood but not using vocals and not being distracting.
Also, I definitely know what you mean with the negative feelings connected to a song bit. I have a bit of a stranger example but when I was first banned from GameFAQs it really devastated me so I was inconsolable for a while afterwards (though I hid this from everyone IRL pretty nicely). During this period I was repeatedly listening to a number of particular songs to try and lift my mood, one of which was O-zone’s “Dragosta din tei” as it’s a really cheery and all-round awesome song. For quite a long time afterwards listening to “Dragosta din tei” would make me feel inexplicably depressed and miserable, because of the subconscious connection to my GameFAQs ban trauma. There are probably other examples but this is the big, memorable one.

@Mandofire blog: Wait, it’s really them doing it, i briefly saw it on Derpibooru and assumed it was a fan thing too… Kinda suprised, I must say!

On another note, if I may bring in a crossover, I saw this:

Thoughts, anyone?

Apr 12, 2014 at 08:25PM EDT
Quote

@Mandofire blog. Ehh I’d rather not. I don’t really care for Mandopony, and no not in a “Mandopedo” way. Just as in a “I wouldn’t give two shits about Mandopony if he ran up to me, took my drink, slapped me in the face and called my mother a fat skank” way.

Apr 12, 2014 at 10:03PM EDT
Quote

DeadParrot222 wrote:

You know what I like?
Having a crazy-long day at work on Friday but still persevering to wake up at 7 a.m. to catch the new pony.
… and then there is no pony.


In some actual good news, look who’s back!

Don’t Mine at Night is back on YouTube, and not as some under-the-radar upload that will be taken down in hours.
Jan has actually been talking with Hasbro over the past weeks and has gotten permission to post both this and Go and Meet the Bronies (from the BronyDoc), and he is apparently still discussing the future of his other videos.
If nothing else, I hope this wakes people up to giving Hasbro a little credit at least.
Rather than assuming they are some conglomerate of evil waiting to pounce on and destroy all we love, realize that they are just a company made up of people trying to do their jobs and, as people, they can be talked to and reasoned with to come to mutually amicable solutions.
Hooray for reasonableness!


And in other, quite random news, there is now a MandoFire (Mandopony/Wildfire a.k.a. Sibsy) askblog:


I’ll admit that I found a shipping blog for two ponies based on real people in a real relationship to be kind of creepy, until I found out that it is being drawn by Mandopony and Sibsy themselves (which does explain the rather large variance in art style)!
In that light, it’s actually pretty silly and cute to see the two of them playing around together.
Go check them out!

Honestly, I find the fact that it was drawn by the actual people in the relationship to intensify the creepiness. I mean think about it: They’re ponifying their actual relationship and putting it on the internet for a bunch of fucking voyeurs to (non)sexually jerk off too. Something about that seems even more pervy than if some random weirdo did it for them.

inb4 Mandofire sex tape is ‘leaked’ complete with horse ears and cutiemark tattoos.

Apr 12, 2014 at 10:31PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!