Forums / Discussion / General

169,851 total conversations in 5,438 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9944 posts from 165 users

CrashGordon94 wrote:

@Deadparrot:
Another pre-proper-post post:
I would’ve asked for a plushie, but I’m somewhat nervous about giving out my physical address on the internet, plus I’m nervous about actually owning Pony merchandise and I have a lot of plushies already.
But that was very, very generous of you indeed!

DeadParrot is good about personal information. He’s had a lot of custom plushies made, so it’s likely he has a giant log of pony plush maker addresses. None of them have been brutally murdered so far as I know.

Of course he could just be…

Planning…

Really though, quite a few of us gave him our names and addresses last year, and we’re all still alive. The guy is probably the nicest person here both online and in the real world.


Next week Harshwhinny takes over The Hub’s Facebook page!

Last edited Apr 27, 2014 at 02:42PM EDT
Apr 27, 2014 at 02:19PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

@Deadparrot:
Another pre-proper-post post:
I would’ve asked for a plushie, but I’m somewhat nervous about giving out my physical address on the internet, plus I’m nervous about actually owning Pony merchandise and I have a lot of plushies already.
But that was very, very generous of you indeed!

I participated in a giveaway Mr. Parrot did for his birthday last year and I can assure you he did not use my address information to murder me.

Apr 27, 2014 at 02:29PM EDT
Quote

Crimson Locks wrote:

I participated in a giveaway Mr. Parrot did for his birthday last year and I can assure you he did not use my address information to murder me.

Last edited Apr 27, 2014 at 03:44PM EDT
Apr 27, 2014 at 03:43PM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

I participated in a giveaway Mr. Parrot did for his birthday last year and I can assure you he did not use my address information to murder me.

Well he did come over to my house, but not to murder

Apr 27, 2014 at 03:51PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

@Deadparrot:
Another pre-proper-post post:
I would’ve asked for a plushie, but I’m somewhat nervous about giving out my physical address on the internet, plus I’m nervous about actually owning Pony merchandise and I have a lot of plushies already.
But that was very, very generous of you indeed!

I actually met Deadparrot and stayed at his house for a few days, and I seem to have survived the encounter. He was a fine host and a perfectly amiable human being. He didn’t even try to sexually assault me despite having ample opportunities. Which is, you know…

good…

Last edited Apr 27, 2014 at 03:56PM EDT
Apr 27, 2014 at 03:53PM EDT
Quote

@Everyone
Aw, thanks, guys!
And in case anyone is wondering, I totally didn’t trick them out of personal information, hack their accounts, and then use them to leave flattering messages to myself!

Nope, didn’t happen!


Sorry, man, but someone of my importance and unbridled passion can’t go throwing himself at every little thing that passes my way.
Gotta protect the image, ya dig?


EQUESTRIA GIRLS: Day Of The Flutter

My brain hurts…

Last edited Apr 27, 2014 at 04:48PM EDT
Apr 27, 2014 at 04:31PM EDT
Quote

Again, another post before I talk about episodes, just wanted to clear up, I didn’t really think Deadparrot would hunt me down, it’s basically just paranoia about personal details on the web.
For example, I’m afraid to even say my real name, or show pictures of myself or let people hear me speak, it’s really just that fear playing up rather than any genuine thought that he’d be anything less than great about this. Just wanted to make sure you guys know I didn’t really think that about him.

Apr 27, 2014 at 05:16PM EDT
Quote

@Crash: I feel ya, man, I just wanted to make the joke. It’s actually pretty reasonable to not want to give personal info online, even to those you trust, because that shit can still get out there. Private messages aren’t always so “private”, and you can never be too careful.

Going back to pony, I’m the type of person that prefers having something playing in the background be it music, tv, or movies while I’m working on projects, particularly for school, and I find MLP in particular is a fantastic choice for background creativity noise. I thank jebus every day that FiM is on netflix, especially in the time of finals.

Apr 27, 2014 at 06:05PM EDT
Quote

@Episode
I think this was the first time fanfics ever caused issues with an episode. As an avid reader of evil!Twilight fanfics, I have an emense understanding of “dark magic takes over” plots and was able to accurately predict everything that happened in the epsiode--from Rarity’s use of the “three of us,” over to the gradual lust for power--it was like I was watching a toned-down version of those dark magic fanfics.

That made it even worse since I have a pretty high standard for the dark magic stories. Having the spell be resolved so quickly and easily was just… blegh. I know it really had to go down that way due to the show’s demo and time restrictions, but if that had happened in a fanfic, it would not have been good.

6.5/10.

Blue Screen said:

On that subject, how are you we going with thread titles?

The final round of run-offs for the straw poll will soon be upon us. The current contenders are:

>One Pony Away From a Cease and Desist
>The Ride Never Ends
>Lyra in the Sky with Diamonds
>I Accidentally the Whole Thread
>Beating a Dead Pony

No one title has the required 51%, so, unless there’s a sudden surge in voting, it’s going to the final round of run-offs later tonight.

Crashgordon94 said:

I would’ve asked for a plushie, but I’m somewhat nervous about giving out my physical address on the internet, plus I’m nervous about actually owning Pony merchandise and I have a lot of plushies already.

As one of the recipiants of the previous giveaway, I can say that Deadparrot hasn’t yet sent me dozens of pizzas or dragon dildos. I tend to buy five pound bags of Hot Tamaloes off of Amazon, so getting packages isn’t unusual.

>nervous about owning pony merch
>owns lots of plushies

Wut.

Fifths said:

I actually met Deadparrot and stayed at his house for a few days…

Ah, it’s good to see the USS Fifthsparrot has finally left drydock.

Apr 27, 2014 at 06:25PM EDT
Quote

Okay, who is the freaking genius who thought up this piece of art?

I’ve avoided most of the EQG stuff because its EQG and therefore presumed to be ridiculous, but I recently clicked on this short and holy fucking shit. For me, this is easily the most creative and artistically valid thing to come out of the mlp franchise. Besides just being pleasurable to the highest degree in the realms of pure visual and musical experience, this short functions as a fantastic meditation on its subject matter, namely the effect that music has on perception. What a gorgeous demonstration of the power which music has to influence our experience of the world on the level of pure sensation, how it seems to infuse color, drive, and dare I say it, purposefulness into the random and banal experiences of life. As someone who often listens to music while out walking, I find this absolutely to be the case; I have walked through symphonies. It also shows the inherent horror and absurdity of our human existence in that this holy and almost transcendent perception of things is destroyed as soon as you take off the headphones. What is the worth of human encounters with the beautiful, meaningful, and divine if the same experience can be simulated by a sequence of sounds being played on some consumerist piece of white crap?

Also on the level of existential horror, could you ask for a more fitting depiction of the modern individual than a person who sees the wave pattern in everything. The music is but sound and sound is nothing more than a wave pattern accountable for much of the phenomena of our physical world. What does the struggle of life and death represented by the bird and worm mean when one is able to perceive that they are at their essence no more than a wave pattern like the arbitrary sounds we call music?

I laughed, I bobbed my head, and I briefly considered suicide: A+

Last edited Apr 27, 2014 at 07:13PM EDT
Apr 27, 2014 at 06:45PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

Again, another post before I talk about episodes, just wanted to clear up, I didn’t really think Deadparrot would hunt me down, it’s basically just paranoia about personal details on the web.
For example, I’m afraid to even say my real name, or show pictures of myself or let people hear me speak, it’s really just that fear playing up rather than any genuine thought that he’d be anything less than great about this. Just wanted to make sure you guys know I didn’t really think that about him.

I’m the same (though for different reasons). I’m okay with voice, but most other details I keep to myself. As much as I would like to accept a gift from the plushie god and search every inch of it for loose hairs of his that may have fallen in, I’d rather just not. Plus there would be costs and complications for shipping it overseas, I imagine.

Besides, I already have the greatest gift of all from Master Parrot…

DeadParrot said on this plushie:

Big booties are good for sitting and reading for extended times! ;P

And on this plushie:

Great job on the proportions (and she’s got a butt that won’t quit XD)!

You like butts, don’t you DeadParrot?

Last edited Apr 27, 2014 at 08:42PM EDT
Apr 27, 2014 at 08:41PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

@Deadparrot:
Another pre-proper-post post:
I would’ve asked for a plushie, but I’m somewhat nervous about giving out my physical address on the internet, plus I’m nervous about actually owning Pony merchandise and I have a lot of plushies already.
But that was very, very generous of you indeed!

Let’s think of it this way, if someone on the internet REALLY wanted your home address they wouldn’t need for you to type down ‘5872 Cardboard Box Lane’. They can do that themselves! You might as well give Deadparrot of all people your address, because you get free pony! Unlike if I had your address because I send body parts.

Apr 27, 2014 at 09:34PM EDT
Quote

Stunthead wrote:

I’m the same (though for different reasons). I’m okay with voice, but most other details I keep to myself. As much as I would like to accept a gift from the plushie god and search every inch of it for loose hairs of his that may have fallen in, I’d rather just not. Plus there would be costs and complications for shipping it overseas, I imagine.

Besides, I already have the greatest gift of all from Master Parrot…

DeadParrot said on this plushie:

Big booties are good for sitting and reading for extended times! ;P

And on this plushie:

Great job on the proportions (and she’s got a butt that won’t quit XD)!

You like butts, don’t you DeadParrot?


@Crash
No offense taken at all.
I too was quite nervous about putting info out there on the internet at first and do agree that it is safer to not do so.
That’s why I put the ’you’ll have to be comfortable with giving me your address’ line in my original post to make that explicit.
If you ever change your mind…


By the way, is anyone else getting very inconsistent email notifications from this site?
Usually I get one for every PM sent to me, but only three of my last eight have triggered.
Is it just me or is KYM a little broken?



“Can I trade something for your autograph?”

Apr 27, 2014 at 09:55PM EDT
Quote

@DeadParrot

Uh, you got the message I posted on your wall right? I’m just asking here in case you didn’t see it there.


I gotta make this pony related

Apr 28, 2014 at 12:16AM EDT
Quote

Now that Comixology has gone to shit, do any of you guys know where I can legally download some Ponu comics?

Apr 28, 2014 at 06:29AM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Now that Comixology has gone to shit, do any of you guys know where I can legally download some Ponu comics?

I think google play has most of them if you have an android. If not iTunes has them. I prefer to buy the paper copies though. (And then illegally download the digitals.)


@DP’s Plushie Club: I totally wanted to take you up on your offer, and I have no problem giving out my address, but @ the rate plushies are going for I didn’t want to feel like I was taking advantage of you. Plushies are srs business. lol. (Even though it’s been 3 years and I still don’t have one yet, unless you count this plushie mini-pillow I have that has rarity’s CM embroidered on it. IT’S SOOOO SOFT! I kinda wanna save up some money and get a commissioned plushie though.)

Edit: I also have this quilt I snatched off eBay. I’ll have to show you guys sometime. It’s really more of a baby’s quilt, but it works as a throw and has a hand-painted picture of rainbow dash that’s really well done. 100% legit and cute! :3

Edit Edit: Google found it!

Last edited Apr 28, 2014 at 10:13AM EDT
Apr 28, 2014 at 10:04AM EDT
Quote

While I’d hate to bust the bubble of free stuff and such, shouldn’t we get back onto ponies as per the thread guidelines?


So, we still saw that even after Twily and friends’ supposed restoration of the castle that it still seems to have a broken roof. Any reason as to why this is the case?

Last edited Apr 28, 2014 at 11:37AM EDT
Apr 28, 2014 at 11:19AM EDT
Quote

Laud Piestrings wrote:

While I’d hate to bust the bubble of free stuff and such, shouldn’t we get back onto ponies as per the thread guidelines?


So, we still saw that even after Twily and friends’ supposed restoration of the castle that it still seems to have a broken roof. Any reason as to why this is the case?

They’ll just put a few 2X4’s on the holes with some of that Mighty Putty that Billy Mays used to sell. It’ll be “fine”.

Man, I don’t know if anyone has noticed but on the image Gallery we have a LOT of Shit Posters recently. People just posting pictures that are destined to get Downvotes Gallore, it’s like everyone is trying to be the new LezHuarez for…..Fuck you that’s why! Why must everyone try to become the new Shitposter?

Last edited Apr 28, 2014 at 12:55PM EDT
Apr 28, 2014 at 12:50PM EDT
Quote

The Cute Master wrote:

I think google play has most of them if you have an android. If not iTunes has them. I prefer to buy the paper copies though. (And then illegally download the digitals.)

Ugh, that’s what I was afraid of. Comixology has such a nice reader compared to iTunes which I believe cannot be viewed on a computer? I only have an iPhone so it’s really not the best for viewing comics.

Guess I’ll just stick with Comixology till a new company inevitably takes its place sue to all the bad press.

Apr 28, 2014 at 03:51PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b? wrote:

They’ll just put a few 2X4’s on the holes with some of that Mighty Putty that Billy Mays used to sell. It’ll be “fine”.

Man, I don’t know if anyone has noticed but on the image Gallery we have a LOT of Shit Posters recently. People just posting pictures that are destined to get Downvotes Gallore, it’s like everyone is trying to be the new LezHuarez for…..Fuck you that’s why! Why must everyone try to become the new Shitposter?

No such thing as bad publicity, my n00by friend. People will do anything to get attention… but it’s usually stupid. Fuck it, I’m gonna go back to bed.

Apr 28, 2014 at 04:15PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b? wrote:

They’ll just put a few 2X4’s on the holes with some of that Mighty Putty that Billy Mays used to sell. It’ll be “fine”.

Man, I don’t know if anyone has noticed but on the image Gallery we have a LOT of Shit Posters recently. People just posting pictures that are destined to get Downvotes Gallore, it’s like everyone is trying to be the new LezHuarez for…..Fuck you that’s why! Why must everyone try to become the new Shitposter?

This. Shitposting in the gallery has been on the rise over the last few weeks and it’s not even Lez doing most of it much anymore, it’s people who evidently want to become in-jokes for it like he did.

@new episode

How did nopony notice Rarity at the scene of their shit being changed? Suddenly I find all the fanart of her as a sniper fitting.

Apr 28, 2014 at 05:54PM EDT
Quote

New SunButt Viva IMMATOONLINK y’all!

That was so deep, I was moved to tears and then moved to China and then moved to Equestria and moved to my permanent “Wat” home sitting on top of lake Wat? Wat.

I’m gunna go take sometime to think about that. Also, I might be going to my first con in 24 days. I just found out about one that’s 3 hours away from me and apparently has been running for 2 years prior. They said they had ~100 the first year, and 400 last. Tempted cuz it’s just 3 hours.

Apr 28, 2014 at 09:21PM EDT
Quote

!!!! Cute Master, is the con you are talking about called Midwest Brony Fest?

Apr 28, 2014 at 09:44PM EDT
Quote

@Kewln00bs name isn’t special
>Implying KYM guidelines gives a shit about the quality of images..
I think image dumping without tagging any of them is worse than shitposting. Also come on, nothing has been done against the site rules. Why should we cry over a few shitpost more than laughing at them? LezHuarez and others intentionaly doing this for you guys attention. So don’t give them any.


@The Cute Master :3
Ah yes. IMMATOON as always.

Edit:

Disturbed, you seem pretty excited.. Are you going to join that too or something?
Two KYMers on the same con. Kinda amusing to imagine.

Last edited Apr 28, 2014 at 09:53PM EDT
Apr 28, 2014 at 09:46PM EDT
Quote

Disturbed B wrote:

!!!! Cute Master, is the con you are talking about called Midwest Brony Fest?

Midwest Brony Fest, yes. That might be the one. I’ve been itching for a reason to get up to KC. I really wanna derp around on Google Fiber while I’m up there.

Apr 28, 2014 at 10:39PM EDT
Quote

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Midwest Brony Fest, yes. That might be the one. I’ve been itching for a reason to get up to KC. I really wanna derp around on Google Fiber while I’m up there.

I went to that con last year and I plan to go again this year. If you actually show up, I would be so happy.

Apr 28, 2014 at 10:49PM EDT
Quote

I might. I’m trying. I don’t even have tickets yet, but I want to go because I haven’t been to a meet up since early 2012. lol.

Edit: Also…



Pretty cool looking and all but not enoug-WHOA! LOOK AT THAT!!!

Can’t wait! Excited! More excited than Excite Bike 3000!

Last edited Apr 28, 2014 at 11:00PM EDT
Apr 28, 2014 at 10:52PM EDT
Quote

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

New SunButt Viva IMMATOONLINK y’all!

That was so deep, I was moved to tears and then moved to China and then moved to Equestria and moved to my permanent “Wat” home sitting on top of lake Wat? Wat.

I’m gunna go take sometime to think about that. Also, I might be going to my first con in 24 days. I just found out about one that’s 3 hours away from me and apparently has been running for 2 years prior. They said they had ~100 the first year, and 400 last. Tempted cuz it’s just 3 hours.



Apr 29, 2014 at 12:03AM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix said:

Now that Comixology has gone to shit…till a new company inevitably takes its place sue to all the bad press

Well don’t keep it to yourself. What happened? I’m always up for a good bit of internet drama--especially when it involves something I have no investment in.

Plus, it’ll help warn anyone about future comic purchases.

Kewln00bs name isn’t special said:

Man, I don’t know if anyone has noticed but on the image Gallery we have a LOT of Shit Posters recently. People just posting pictures that are destined to get Downvotes Gallore, it’s like everyone is trying to be the new LezHuarez for…..Fuck you that’s why! Why must everyone try to become the new Shitposter?

>inb4 the mods pull a Cringeworthy Gallery on the Image Gallery (again), triggering a huge shitstorm

I can’t believe the Russian “two new mlp series” thing wasn’t mentioned. Sure, it’s been essentially proven they were using the weird British meaning of “series” (season), but that would have been a great topic to discuss. What could they possibly do wit two spinoffs?

It also sent /mlp/ into a frenzy, which was great as it hearkened back to the the dreaded hiatus, where wild rumors span 300+ post threads, every tweet is analyzed, and Hasbro’s Quarterly Reports are broken down and picked over. It was great.


It’s time. With no title claiming a majority, the final round of run-offs for the Thread Title Straw Poll has finally begun. The results for Round Two are:

1. One Pony Away From a Cease and Desist (40% [6 votes])
2. Lyra in the Sky with Diamonds (33% [5 votes])
3. (tie) The Ride Never Ends (13% [2 votes])
Beating a Dead Pony (13% [2 votes])
4. I Accidentally the Whole Thread [0% [0 votes])

One Pony Away From a Cease and Desist and Lyra in the Sky with Diamonds will now fight it out to see who wins the Straw Poll.
>voting ends on Page 190
>only one vote
>I don’t have a backup plan if there’s a tie

Pony Thread Title Straw Poll, Final Round
Sponsored by the Ponies for Prosperity SuperPAC, a non-profit organization.

Last edited Apr 29, 2014 at 01:16AM EDT
Apr 29, 2014 at 01:15AM EDT
Quote

@Increase of shitposting in the image gallery

I’l keep a closer eye on the gallery then

Guys, if you spot any more shitposting, let me know who it is and what they post

Apr 29, 2014 at 02:03AM EDT
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

@Kewln00bs name isn’t special
>Implying KYM guidelines gives a shit about the quality of images..
I think image dumping without tagging any of them is worse than shitposting. Also come on, nothing has been done against the site rules. Why should we cry over a few shitpost more than laughing at them? LezHuarez and others intentionaly doing this for you guys attention. So don’t give them any.


@The Cute Master :3
Ah yes. IMMATOON as always.

Edit:

Disturbed, you seem pretty excited.. Are you going to join that too or something?
Two KYMers on the same con. Kinda amusing to imagine.

The shitposting is worth bringing up imo for the sake of people visiting the site for the first time. Someone haplessly lumbering into KYM through an internet search for pone isn’t going to know that some people in the image gallery are just trying to out-weird and out-bait each other and it may effect their perception of things.

It’s kind of a similar situation to the NSFW spam that used to be a bigger problem. The people doing it were fun to have around but they weren’t using the gallery for it’s intended purpose.

@BSOD

Thanks. It didn’t really bother me before because I was able to counter the shitposting with decent images. Now I have to be more mindful of my free time.

I’m sure you got a lot going on too though so don’t sweat it too much.

Apr 29, 2014 at 12:06PM EDT
Quote

@Shitposts

I just did a gallery purge. I went back through the last two weeks of the MLP gallery and I also combed through the images posts of some notorious shitposters. I also left warnings. A lot of the problem stuff should be gone now. Let me know if I missed anything.

:)

Apr 29, 2014 at 01:51PM EDT
Quote

@ Iamslow
Like you have just said. This is just the similar and pointless argument that i have already done before, except the NSFW spamming part(or lock request part). It is not really important that those images are shitpost or not. The important thing is relevance. We are not here to decide quality. You guys are already doing this with thumbs up or down already.

To think about it, shitposting is also one of the popular trend on the internet. You may consider those as “garbage”. But those garbages are also part of the internet. So this is some sort of the “urinalysis of the internet”. Like them or not, “shits” are also as important as “quality” posts.


Putting aside the site meta.. Look, what i have found on /mlp/.

Last edited Apr 29, 2014 at 02:08PM EDT
Apr 29, 2014 at 02:03PM EDT
Quote

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

I might. I’m trying. I don’t even have tickets yet, but I want to go because I haven’t been to a meet up since early 2012. lol.

Edit: Also…



Pretty cool looking and all but not enoug-WHOA! LOOK AT THAT!!!

Can’t wait! Excited! More excited than Excite Bike 3000!

Let’s just hope no terrorist threats are made.

Apr 29, 2014 at 04:21PM EDT
Quote

xTSGx wrote:

The ride’s about to shift into maximum overdrive. And just think, we’ve got five more years.

I’m so sorry, Crashgordon. If only you’d have known…

I utterly despise EqG, so this is pretty bad for me. At least the /mlp/ shitstorm will be fun.

… or not.
That could be good, too.


Looks like another Brony documentary has been completed, this time starring Ashleigh Ball and following her introduction to this crazy fandom:

Apparently it just premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival and got a number of quite positive reviews!
Also, unlike the first doc, it sounds like this one has plans to hit theaters (likely in a limited release type of thing) sometime in the future.
Sounds interesting!


Since it is very late here, have some sexy Princess Lunana!


Hey, don’t ask me; I didn’t draw it!

Last edited Apr 30, 2014 at 02:39AM EDT
Apr 30, 2014 at 02:37AM EDT
Quote

xTSGx wrote:

Well don’t keep it to yourself. What happened? I’m always up for a good bit of internet drama--especially when it involves something I have no investment in.

Plus, it’ll help warn anyone about future comic purchases.

Long story short: Amazon purchased Comixology and fucked up the interface for the Apple versions of their Comixology app to get people to use Kindles.

Gerry Conway, Co-Creator of The Punisher, has a pretty strongly worded article about it here:

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/04/27/gerry-conway-the-comixology-outrage/

The ride’s about to shift into maximum overdrive. And just think, we’ve got five more years.

I’m so sorry, Crashgordon. If only you’d have known…

I utterly despise EqG, so this is pretty bad for me. At least the /mlp/ shitstorm will be fun.

Apr 30, 2014 at 05:06AM EDT
Quote

Alex said

Like them or not, “shits” are also as important as “quality” posts.

Which is to say ‘not at all.’

xTSGx said

The ride’s about to shift into maximum overdrive. And just think, we’ve got five more years..

>2014
>Giving a fuck what Hasbro does

@A Brony Tale

Are we really so insecure that we need ANOTHER stupid movie to reassure us that we’re not just a bunch of creepy perverts obsessing over a children’s cartoon? Because that’s exactly what that film is about.

This cool black guy is a brony! It’s so acceptable!
This army guy is a brony! It’s so acceptable!
This DJ is a brony! It’s so acceptable!
The priest is sanctioning bronyism as a spiritual outreach! It’s so acceptable!
Ashleigh Ball seal of accept!

This is pathetic. It’s like Tom Cruise making a documentary about his virulent heterosexuality and interviewing all the women he’s slept with about it. I’ve been in this fandom long enough to know that there’s something a little off about you people, and you know what, that’s okay. That’s what makes us interesting. It’s absurd that this shit gets called a documentary when it is wrapped up in pure fantasy (Seriously, how many bronies do you know who are likely to say “You ain’t a man unless you watch My Little Pony, son”?) You want to document the brony phenomenon? Ignore the five well-adjusted human beings who exist in the fandom and talk to the freak who made this

or this

So you’ve decided that you can finally accept us, Ashleigh Ball? That’s great, I can’t wait to show you my folder of lesbian horse porn comics of Applejack and RD. You can do the voices for me!

Last edited Apr 30, 2014 at 09:07AM EDT
Apr 30, 2014 at 08:55AM EDT
Quote

@Brony Doc:
So… Can we get a brony doc that focuses on the female members as much as the males….?
… No? Ok…

Going off the trailer, I really don’t see what this doc is doing that the original brony doc didn’t do. And something tells me that’s going to include ignoring the more feminine part of the fanbase. I didn’t really get all that annoyed by the lack of female bronies in the original doc, just a little disappointed by the missed opportunity. But I’m not gonna lie, it’ll rustle my jim-jams if we again get a brony doc that just completely ignores our existence in the community. But I guess I’ll save the judgement to when I actually see the doc (Read: when other people see the doc and tell me about it)

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:54AM EDT
Quote

I heard about the Ashleigh Ball Brony Doc a few weeks ago. Didn’t bother sharing it because I really am not interested in Documentaries about Bronies IMO. I still haven’t even watched the original. Just doesn’t appeal to me at all, so I’ll skip it. All in all I know Bronies get a lot of shit from everyone but do we REALLY need two circlejerks movies to show that we’re not those creepy pony loving weirdos? Because Imma be honest here, I don’t mind being that creepy pony loving weirdo. Gives me some character.

Apr 30, 2014 at 02:30PM EDT
Quote

Fifths wrote:

Are we really so insecure that we need ANOTHER stupid movie to reassure us that we’re not just a bunch of creepy perverts obsessing over a children’s cartoon? Because that’s exactly what that film is about.

No, this movie is about Ashleigh Ball realising she missed a giant jackpot grand prize and attempting to cash in on it very late in the game.

Apr 30, 2014 at 05:36PM EDT
Quote

Today:




A knock at the door!


I never get visitors.


Coming from inside the house?


Even though opening doors to strange knocking coming from inside your home is usually a bad idea. #PSA


Oh. It’s a box.


There’s something inside! Heh, I guess that is what you usually have boxes for, right?


Before anyone no one trips over it.


Oh my gosh!

It’s Rainbow Dash!


Ooh isn’t she cute!?


There’s someone else still inside?


It’s SCOOTALOO!


She’d follow Rainbow Dash anywhere.


Thank you DeadParrot. This made my day month. I really really appreciate it.

Last edited May 01, 2014 at 12:18AM EDT
May 01, 2014 at 12:16AM EDT
Quote

Princess Celestia wrote:

Today:




A knock at the door!


I never get visitors.


Coming from inside the house?


Even though opening doors to strange knocking coming from inside your home is usually a bad idea. #PSA


Oh. It’s a box.


There’s something inside! Heh, I guess that is what you usually have boxes for, right?


Before anyone no one trips over it.


Oh my gosh!

It’s Rainbow Dash!


Ooh isn’t she cute!?


There’s someone else still inside?


It’s SCOOTALOO!


She’d follow Rainbow Dash anywhere.


Thank you DeadParrot. This made my day month. I really really appreciate it.

Aren’t stowaways the best?

Scoots couldn’t let Dash get away!

Enjoy them, man!
Your little unboxing really made my day, too!


And immediately after shopping around at Build-A-Bear, this pops up:

Double Apples to round out the main six and the CMCs, plus the unexpected additions of both Trixie and Zecora!
No idea when these are launching, but cool!


GalaCon has the best promo videos…

Ausfahrt!

Last edited May 01, 2014 at 04:02AM EDT
May 01, 2014 at 03:56AM EDT
Quote

Came back from a relatively crappy day at school to be greeted by these little guys

Even though I knew Scootaloo got sent in Harshwhinny’s package I was still shocked to see Spike in there. He’s just so adorable!

They will make a nice addition to my family

So I guess this week wasn’t too bad after all

May 01, 2014 at 06:45PM EDT
Quote

Well isn’t this just a day of people getting things. I just found out I won in the r/mlp/ CCCC competition, but I guess I was one of the last winners because I only had 4 prizes out of like 50 to choose from. What did I pick?

She was too good to pass up. It was either that or this guy:

I thought it was a weasel, but it turns out it’s an otter. Would have looked cute with a monocle though.

Last edited May 01, 2014 at 09:27PM EDT
May 01, 2014 at 09:20PM EDT
Quote

>lives in malaysia
>package delivered today
>halfway around the world
>est. 2~3 weeks



Last edited May 01, 2014 at 09:21PM EDT
May 01, 2014 at 09:21PM EDT
Quote

Princess Celestia wrote:

Today:




A knock at the door!


I never get visitors.


Coming from inside the house?


Even though opening doors to strange knocking coming from inside your home is usually a bad idea. #PSA


Oh. It’s a box.


There’s something inside! Heh, I guess that is what you usually have boxes for, right?


Before anyone no one trips over it.


Oh my gosh!

It’s Rainbow Dash!


Ooh isn’t she cute!?


There’s someone else still inside?


It’s SCOOTALOO!


She’d follow Rainbow Dash anywhere.


Thank you DeadParrot. This made my day month. I really really appreciate it.

I expected accidental Rule 34 followed by accidental family entrance into room for maximum spaghetti.

I was only slightly disappointed.

May 02, 2014 at 03:45AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!