Forums / Discussion / General

171,122 total conversations in 5,607 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9943 posts from 165 users

CrashGordon94 wrote:

As a newbie, can I ask, do you mean chatting in this thread or somewhere else, like a chat room or IRC or something?

We used to typically sometimes do a Saturday/Sunday pony stream where we gather together to watch sync’d videos and chat. When Synchtube went down, it kinda stalled out until we started using TogetherTube. However, that brief interruption and the lack of new pony has kinda cleared out some of the PG goers.


Have some Soarburn because I can’t think of anything else:

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 01:40AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 01:39AM EDT

Go search what is applejack on Google.
 
Of course, it’s funny. But Google is the premier search engine. It’s got its own sense of humor and creativity.
 
 
The question is “Was this intentional?” Or could Google’s algorithm’s really not find a picture of the alcoholic drink accurately?

Heck, the picture links to deviantart. I’m thinking this is an intentional joke.

Jun 09, 2013 at 02:00AM EDT

@Verbose

Don’t know, but I’m 70% sure it’s a mistake.

Related:

Jun 09, 2013 at 02:27AM EDT
Quote

Disturbed B wrote:

@Verbose

Don’t know, but I’m 70% sure it’s a mistake.

Related:

Hold on, are those stub-like thumbs on Dash’s and Rarity’s hooves?

@Verbose
Applejack is obviously the best beverage. Does she taste good?

@markhaox14
Actually, I commented on the last pony general a few times but I never got a welcome over there.
Thanks for welcoming me anyways!

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 04:03AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 03:49AM EDT

I’m paralised to insert pictures into html! I must find a way to do that. Can somebody help? Please? =(

Jun 09, 2013 at 04:54AM EDT

@Are you kidding me

Here


@OC’s

I know I’m late. Last night I should have been drawing pony but instead I spent all weekend drinking booze at a friends house and going to a club where My latest favorite Artist was DJ’ing live. I couldn’t miss it

But at least I got a new pose for Twilit’s OC instead of the standard “pony generator stance” and I have Bruno’s OC sketch as well which I want to vector.

Going to post everyones OC’s on one template soon so we have the whole lineup


@Bionicle

Hold on, are those stub-like thumbs on Dash’s and Rarity’s hooves?

Yes, as Derpy Vazquez points out: ponies are in fact evolving into humanoids and we are witnessing the first step in their evolution.

This is made possible by the fact that the hoof already contains the bone structure for fingers (the hoof is actually the nail of their middle finger) but up until this point, adapted them purely for the most painless support of their bodies.

Now that ponies are less dependant on using the forelimbs for travel and more for handling; they are adapting finger structures back again via Lamark Evolution

The future of ponies:

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 05:07AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 05:01AM EDT
Quote

“The hell are these things?”

“… ow.”

@Bionicle
They aren’t ‘fingers’ so much as they are just the the hooves bulging around the handle of the mugs.
Same kinds of lines can be seen any time something is meant to be squishy and pretty much spawned the concept of ‘marshmallow ponies.’

Ponies don’t have fingers, man.
That’s just silly…


@Verbose
I highly doubt that it is meant as a deliberate joke.
Most likely, it is just a silly glitch of Google’s algorithm where it chooses the best picture that it can for the word provided.
In this case, the internet’s excessively high concentration of Applejack (the pony) pictures overwhelmed it and it mistook her for the drink.
Same thing happens whenever Image Search brings up an image that is entirely unlike what you actually entered.
Still a very funny little thing to find.
(The fact that it is sourced back to DeviantArt is pretty much automatic and doesn’t prove intent. Google always links to the websites that it pulls from.)

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 05:24AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 05:23AM EDT
Quote

@Deadparrot

They aren’t ‘fingers’ so much as they are just the the hooves bulging around the handle of the mugs.

Debatable

If pony hooves were that soft and fleshy, we would see a similar fold on both sides of the handle. If it’s a fold of skin, I am certain that there isn’t that much loose skin around the hoof to make a fold that extends that far. Just look at any picture of a horse

Besides I reject your non-thumb reality and substitute my own

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 05:33AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 05:32AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Debatable
If pony hooves were that soft and fleshy, we would see a similar fold on both sides of the handle. If it’s a fold of skin, I am certain that there isn’t that much loose skin around the hoof to make a fold that extends that far. Just look at any picture of a horse
Besides I reject your non-thumb reality and substitute my own

Master Debatable…
Thumbs probably do exist on ponies. They’re most likely hidden very well… almost invisible to the naked eye. While a hoof is hard, their hidden fingers most likely aren’t. I actually believe (and don’t laugh at me) that a horse has a finger/appendage kind of like those that dogs do (with one of their… I don’t know… toes, are they? Whatever those are, on their actual leg so as to be separated from the rest of the toes).

Maybe for a horse, it’s somewhere else… like under the hoof, more on the upper leg, or something like that. But this is just one animal I’m going off of, so this is most likely incorrect. But hey… a person, and Lyra, can dream, can’t they?

And at least I got to use a dog for help! Have a head rub, Winona!


I never got this joke… can someone please explain it to me?

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 06:02AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 05:49AM EDT
Quote

Laud Piestrings wrote:

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Debatable
If pony hooves were that soft and fleshy, we would see a similar fold on both sides of the handle. If it’s a fold of skin, I am certain that there isn’t that much loose skin around the hoof to make a fold that extends that far. Just look at any picture of a horse
Besides I reject your non-thumb reality and substitute my own

Master Debatable…
Thumbs probably do exist on ponies. They’re most likely hidden very well… almost invisible to the naked eye. While a hoof is hard, their hidden fingers most likely aren’t. I actually believe (and don’t laugh at me) that a horse has a finger/appendage kind of like those that dogs do (with one of their… I don’t know… toes, are they? Whatever those are, on their actual leg so as to be separated from the rest of the toes).

Maybe for a horse, it’s somewhere else… like under the hoof, more on the upper leg, or something like that. But this is just one animal I’m going off of, so this is most likely incorrect. But hey… a person, and Lyra, can dream, can’t they?

And at least I got to use a dog for help! Have a head rub, Winona!


I never got this joke… can someone please explain it to me?

It’s called a dewclaw and it’s used by carnivorous animals to grab onto their prey (like a hook) when they’re hunting. Hoofed animals wouldn’t possess it due to not being predatory. Whoops, looks like cloven-hoofed animals do have dewclaws:

But not horses.

And, yes, the only reason I know this is because the Lion King fandom uses dewclaws like thumbs in lion/hyena fanart/fanfics.

@Thumb Debate
>wanting ponies to have thumbs
>not embracing granular jamming

Do you even headcanon?

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 06:03AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 06:01AM EDT
Quote

@TSG

Granular jamming explains a lot of things like however the hell Applejack managed to grip a series of campfire roasting sticks without that thumb nub (also supports the leading marshmallow anatomy theory). But it does not do away with the fact that the thumb nub was definitely there and it clearly gets used.

Plus theres still a problem with granular jamming as it requires ponies to be hoofless and have fleshy feet. We can both see and hear that this isn’t true (feet don’t clop). But I suppose you can get around that by assuming that the hoof does not encompass the entire base of the foot and only occupies the outside of the foot like a regular nail while the base of the foot is a muscular footpad.

Actually I like that idea. That’s my new headcanon

Jun 09, 2013 at 07:24AM EDT
Quote

@Pony Dexterity

Ever heard of geckos?

They have like… Little bristly structures on their feet that can grip things by… Friction I guess. Wikipedia doesn’t explain properly.

Anyways… Basically… If ponies had a similar bunch of structures in their hooves… they should be able to pick something up.

Note: Hair and Hooves are both made of Keratin… So in some hyper complex system its possible the hooves could have Little Hair like bits growing in places that work like said Bristles.

(Side Note: If The Ponies’ odd colors are a mater of mutant Keratin coloring their coats and Mane, then its possible that might explain why the hooves are the same color as their coat. Because its using the same mutant color Keratin.)

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 07:49AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 07:49AM EDT
Quote

Owens wrote:

@CrashGordon94

I’m terribly late to the festivities, and my welcome will surely not mean much now, but from the bottom of my cockles, welcome to the thread.

I’ll be stopping by to deliver a fruit basket and the first season of Arrested Development on DVD.

Obligatory Pony:

EDIT: Obligatory pony was so enjoyed that it has now inspired me to be the 2Dash.

It might be late, but I still very much appreciate it!

“We used to typically sometimes do a Saturday/Sunday pony stream where we gather together to watch sync’d videos and chat. When Synchtube went down, it kinda stalled out until we started using TogetherTube. However, that brief interruption and the lack of new pony has kinda cleared out some of the PG goers.”
Ah, I see, thank you!

@Hoof dicussion: The granular jamming thing is really cool, I just imagine it being random magic though. I mean, everything else is, right? >_>

Jun 09, 2013 at 07:57AM EDT
Quote

@Lunar

Gecko’s exploit static electricity to stick to surfaces. Works perfectly for large flat surfaces (and also because they only weigh 100 grams) but I don’t know how well that system fairs for objects smaller than the limb itself.

Also I like that keratin-coloring idea. But what about Big Mac and Shining armor?

In my headcanon: ponies are covered in cat-like fur (Because lets make them even cuter. I’ve already established them as an entirely different species from regular ponies anyway) and for shorter ponies their fur tends to conceal much of the hoof.

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 08:14AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 08:12AM EDT
Quote

…What about Big Mac and Shining Armor? Maybe I just don’t know enough, but what would make them exceptions?

Jun 09, 2013 at 08:34AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Lunar

Gecko’s exploit static electricity to stick to surfaces. Works perfectly for large flat surfaces (and also because they only weigh 100 grams) but I don’t know how well that system fairs for objects smaller than the limb itself.

Also I like that keratin-coloring idea. But what about Big Mac and Shining armor?

In my headcanon: ponies are covered in cat-like fur (Because lets make them even cuter. I’ve already established them as an entirely different species from regular ponies anyway) and for shorter ponies their fur tends to conceal much of the hoof.

Ah, Big Macintosh and Shinning Armor… Hmm…

Well… looking closely, Shining Armor’s Hooves are Dark Blue… His hair? Also Blue…

Big Macintosh’s hair is Orange, his hooves are Yellow… Although all one really needs to do to get yellow from Orange is just strip back the red seen in his coat.

So in essence its just their Hair Keratin getting mixed into their hooves. Or perhaps the other way round. Who knows?

…And considering the visual cue of the hair over the hooves…

It basically also points to them both being really hairy.

Which raises another thing to think about… Could Shinning and Big Mac’s coat colors be like an overcoat color? When one brushes back a dog or cat’s fur, you sometimes see a variant color underneath.

Jun 09, 2013 at 09:26AM EDT
Quote

@Gordon

Lunar is just saying that pony hooves have the same color as their coat due to the keratin in both carrying the same pigment which is a fair assessment

Big Mac and Shining armor are exceptions as they have hooves that are not the same color as their coat


@Lunar

Good point

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 10:35AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 09:26AM EDT
Quote

@BSoD

You know BSoD, that is like the one feature you have that doesn’t fill me with animalistic lust for dat ass. Stop listening to that soulless electric noise and go check out a symphony or a jazz band.


Do eeet

@Pony hands debate

Fuck hands. Magic hooves. Nuff said.

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 09:40AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 09:30AM EDT
Quote

@Fifths

Stop listening to that soulless electric noise and go check out a symphony or a jazz band

NU! DUN WANNA

I mean…not that classical is bad or anything…but where else am I going to find sicknasty bone-rattling bass?


@Twilitlord

Let me show you what I’m doing with your OC

I basically wanted to give you a different pose since we have enough ponies that are simply standing. Also I decided you needed to be whisking something…since that’s apparently your special talent

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 11:31AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 10:26AM EDT
Quote

@Hands/hooves discussion:
I’m honestly quite shocked some people here think that ponies have secret thumbs. Not because it’s a stupid idea which it totally is but it was a thought that never occurred to me and I thought we all just went on assuming the “marshmallow ponies” theory when it comes to the shot of ponies holding mugs. If I remember correctly, I think we have seen a couple of times in that episode that the hooves bulged on both sides of the handle, and the only reason we see it bulge on one side for Rarity and Rainbow is because at the angle their hooves are at it would just look weird if there was a bulge drawn on both sides.

As for how ponies actually hold things… Eh, I just never thought about it much because I think it’s one of those things that the creators do not want us to think about much, but my headcanon is they usually just hold things either in their mouth or in the little joint where their hoof and leg meet. Or magic. They live in a magical world where they can talk, fly, and invoke magic (and break the 4th wall), I think they can handle holding a pencil.


@BSOD: I really love that OC, but if you wouldn’t mind me giving a little input, I think you need to turn the eye a bit cus it looks a little crooked, and make the whisk he’s holding a lighter color so that it’s easier to see (like his cutie mark).

But god damn that OC is cute

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 11:53AM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 11:48AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Gordon

Lunar is just saying that pony hooves have the same color as their coat due to the keratin in both carrying the same pigment which is a fair assessment

Big Mac and Shining armor are exceptions as they have hooves that are not the same color as their coat


@Lunar

Good point

Ah, I see what he meant now, thanks!

Jun 09, 2013 at 12:17PM EDT
Quote

@Fifths

That gif just shows what happens to you when you try to get your pincers on a boobie.

@Hands and such

Part of the problem with granular jamming is that it requires a reversible vacuum to be present inside. The balloon goes around the object when the bag is loose, and then the air gets sucked out to make the grains hard and so putting pressure on the object to form a grip. I don’t know how you would be able to do something like that biologically (perhaps a tube running from the feet into the lungs?).

Jun 09, 2013 at 12:43PM EDT
Quote

@BSoD’s Bass addiction

Bone-rattling bass? Bitch, do you even Strauss?

Bitch, do you even Mingus?

Don’t talk to me about bass when it’s my music that friggin invented it! Bach’s been dropping bass since before Deadmau5’s great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was even born.

Jun 09, 2013 at 01:16PM EDT
Quote

@Music Argument.

Personally I just dump it all in a big bowl and stir until I can no longer hear the thoughts in my own head.

Heck that’s why I listen to Medleys, Anime Music, JRPG Music, and Homestuck Music.

…Yes… I am officially classing that last one as its own thing until a sufficiently similar thing appears.

Anyways… As a sufficient Remix of Classical Music would take too long to find with my lack of search optimization… I’ll just go ahead with an example of a Medley.

After a while… All the songs in my head start blending together into an endless experience of permanent music stuck in my head.

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 02:24PM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 02:21PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

@Fifths

That gif just shows what happens to you when you try to get your pincers on a boobie.

@Hands and such

Part of the problem with granular jamming is that it requires a reversible vacuum to be present inside. The balloon goes around the object when the bag is loose, and then the air gets sucked out to make the grains hard and so putting pressure on the object to form a grip. I don’t know how you would be able to do something like that biologically (perhaps a tube running from the feet into the lungs?).

Isn’t sucking stuff a natural/biological vacuum?

Jun 09, 2013 at 02:42PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

Isn’t sucking stuff a natural/biological vacuum?

Well yes, but to create a vacuum inside the hooves you would need some kind of air sac with muscles pulling it open and closed to create flow to and from the hooves – which is why I suggested tubes running to and from the lungs.

Jun 09, 2013 at 03:16PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

Isn’t sucking stuff a natural/biological vacuum?

yes- which uses the lungs to create the pressure. as has been said, this measn that to use the same system for the hooves would require a tube to the lungs. I personally subscribe to the theory that the ponies have some form of thumb on their hooves- it fits what we’ve seen on the show.

Jun 09, 2013 at 03:18PM EDT
Quote

The vacuum theory seems illogical.

@Musical Argument
Some nice jazz is missing. I like bass, but jazz is better.



Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 03:32PM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 03:31PM EDT
Quote

Fifths wrote:

Stop listening to that soulless electric noise and go check out a symphony or a jazz band.

Music is a case of mutual respect. We have our taste, you have yours, respect that. Aiming at brags and insults towards us alone while not showing willingness to listen to know why we like it, it makes you no better than the average Belieber or mainstream listener who calls everything else shit by default.

Certainly you wouldn’t like it if I started to insult your taste in music. If you truly love music as you have stated various times, you will respect what others love as well. I like edm, sue me.

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 03:58PM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 03:43PM EDT
Quote

Verbose wrote:

Go search what is applejack on Google.
 
Of course, it’s funny. But Google is the premier search engine. It’s got its own sense of humor and creativity.
 
 
The question is “Was this intentional?” Or could Google’s algorithm’s really not find a picture of the alcoholic drink accurately?

Heck, the picture links to deviantart. I’m thinking this is an intentional joke.

Jun 09, 2013 at 04:37PM EDT
Quote

Okay… Just tried to do a drawing of a pony that seems to require bending the limits of what pony anatomy can do… And it’s mildly pushing into feline Territory.

Its Like… Spiraling towards the viewer while flying. Which looks like it would go bad regardless of whether its a back-flip orientation or a fore-ward roll…

…And so I did some kind of twisted Barrel roll thing and now it looks confusing.


P.S. Supposed to be Spiraling away from a planet, but turned off that layer because that would make the sketch messy.

Le Sigh… I’m not even sure how I expected the foreshortening to work on the hind legs. It looks weird.

Anyone have any clue on how to salvage this?

…I’ll go grab some coffee in the mean time.

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 05:41PM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT
Quote


I’m already writing them, and I’ll reveal on the next page both the shipping pairs (and threesome) and the fics. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do…



Sorry, but I was just watching Courage again since forever, and I relived my childhood nightmares.

Last edited Jun 09, 2013 at 05:54PM EDT
Jun 09, 2013 at 05:48PM EDT
Quote

Music debate? BRB, being the only guy still listening to ska.

Jun 09, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT

Platus wrote:

Well yes, but to create a vacuum inside the hooves you would need some kind of air sac with muscles pulling it open and closed to create flow to and from the hooves – which is why I suggested tubes running to and from the lungs.

Okay then… Lung tube it is, I guess. Maybe…

Jun 09, 2013 at 07:17PM EDT
Quote

ExudesAffluence wrote:

Music debate? BRB, being the only guy still listening to ska.

Let me help you with that.

Jun 09, 2013 at 07:42PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

Okay then… Lung tube it is, I guess. Maybe…

LungTube – the site for posting videos of lungs.

Jun 09, 2013 at 08:38PM EDT
Quote

>TFW when talking about ska first band people say is RBF

>being the only one alive during the the 1st and 2nd wave of ska and have actually met the Specials, LGB, Hepcat, Fishbone, etc.

Jun 09, 2013 at 08:51PM EDT
Quote

ExudesAffluence wrote:

Music debate? BRB, being the only guy still listening to ska.

>implying I don’t also listen to it

@Thumb debate

I love how we’re debating the biological possibility of granular jamming on ponies that possess the ability to levitate objects with their horns.

I don’t see how thumbs fit with what we’ve seen in the show, considering we’ve never actually seen ponies with thumbs (unless you count the Pinkie abominations). Small bulges that were caused by a narrow opening do not a thumb make.

Jun 09, 2013 at 10:29PM EDT
Quote

@Ska

What is Ska?

(Goes to Wikipedia… Finds no answers)
[/End]

In any case… i guess it sounds good…

Problem is… My first reaction is… Some of these could stand to be faster… Like… 20% Faster…

…Save for that one called “Beer” apparently…

There’s kinda a reason I Started Listening to Dragon Force in Highschool Before I got Bored of it. And that’s because I never truly feel alive unless by blood is on fire. Or some other Similar State.

…So any music I listen to should be able to do that.

Just swap the fire in that picture for lightning… and you suddenly get a good idea of the of existence I Want to live in.

Jun 09, 2013 at 11:46PM EDT
Quote

Everyone here are talking about their unique musical tastes and I’m just sitting here with my 70’s and 80’s Rock and Metal. Oh and apparently that makes me a hipster…..how does liking bands that used to be hardcore mainstream/sold-out to a whole new level (Catch KISS Hello Kitty on the Hub coming soon! Not joking) make me a hipster? I just don’t understand that.

That’s one reason why I just can’t get into Brony music, most of it is music I just can’t/don’t want to get into. It takes forever to find that one Brony making music I could get into because apparently Dubstep is the big thing amongst kids these days……you know for the next few years until they replace it with something else in the future.

Jun 10, 2013 at 01:13AM EDT
Quote

@Fifth

Ohooohohohooooh no you didn’t!

Don’t talk to me about bass when my music has ‘Bass’ in the freaking genre title.

Modern electrical thanks the classics for their wonderful invention that brought us bass but we are the ones who evolved it to the next level. From a low note of a brass horn

To Rolling. Crashing. Thunder.

I respect the beauty and skill of classic orchestra, but c’mon man. That’s like asking you to ditch the saxaphone and go back to the good ol days of the pan flute.


Seriously now Fifths. Let me level with you.

I know theres a decent guy inside you and I don’t wanna think less of you. But you really gotta drop the elitism. You make more friends that way

I don’t listen to electronic because I’m a mindless consumer being told what music to buy by website side adverts. In fact nobody does (Except for the kids who listen to tween pop). In fact most electronic is deep underground and rarely makes it big commercially anyway. I listen to it because it speaks to my soul, fills me with feels and paints my imagination not unlike what a good sax solo does for you. That’s just who I am. Same goes for everyone else. You can’t tell people what art to appreciate because it works for them even if it doesn’t for you while what works for you doesn’t work for them. Art is subjective like that

All the people who make electronic feel the same way. Few ever turn a profit from it. They stay underground and make it just for love. Mark my words: They put their heart and soul into it and it takes just as much skill and effort to operate the DJ table as it does to write a song

So what do you say buddy? Show a little more appreciation? Maybe listen to other peoples music and see it from their point of view?

Do it for me babe


@Crimson

I really love that OC, but if you wouldn’t mind me giving a little input, I think you need to turn the eye a bit cus it looks a little crooked, and make the whisk he’s holding a lighter color so that it’s easier to see (like his cutie mark).
But god damn that OC is cute

Isn’t Twilitlord just the cutest? Just look at him cooking away there (That’s right mares! The man can cook. And he’s available wink wink)

Which direction should the eye be tilted? Or do you mean what the iris is looking at?

And yea I should replace the Whisk with a vector rather than a shooped-in JPG image. It’s really hard to see against Twilitlords dark body.

Thanks for the input.


@Thumbs discussion

Guys, guys, guys, I never said they had thumbs, I said they were evolving thumbs.

They have a small nub that used to be a former vestigal thumb bone, now being re-evolved into a working appendage.

Also the idea of having pneumatic hooves that work exactly like that granular jamming machine doesn’t make sense. It’s safer to assume they just have flexible muscles in the hoof that can grip things similarly to granular jamming


@Music discussion

Now look what I started. Everybody is posting music video’s. Take it to the music General thread folks (just bump the last one) unless it is pony related music

And who the hell is Ska?

Last edited Jun 10, 2013 at 03:14AM EDT
Jun 10, 2013 at 01:13AM EDT
Quote

@BSOD: Well, I think the eye could be turned a little bit clockwise to look less crooked. The iris is fine, but the white of it is a little funky

That’s just a minor nitpick on my part though, I’m more concerned about the whisk being seen especially cus it’s gonna be harder to see the further it gets zoomed out for the family photo.

Mmm-mm do I love me a man who can cook

Jun 10, 2013 at 01:40AM EDT
Quote

@BSoD You’ve got a problem with Panflutes man?

@Crimson Oh wow, I completely misread that ‘Cook’ as………..well shut up!

Last edited Jun 10, 2013 at 01:50AM EDT
Jun 10, 2013 at 01:49AM EDT
Quote

Lunar Protege wrote:

@Ska

What is Ska?

(Goes to Wikipedia… Finds no answers)
[/End]

In any case… i guess it sounds good…

Problem is… My first reaction is… Some of these could stand to be faster… Like… 20% Faster…

…Save for that one called “Beer” apparently…

There’s kinda a reason I Started Listening to Dragon Force in Highschool Before I got Bored of it. And that’s because I never truly feel alive unless by blood is on fire. Or some other Similar State.

…So any music I listen to should be able to do that.

Just swap the fire in that picture for lightning… and you suddenly get a good idea of the of existence I Want to live in.

Ska

1st wave

Bob Marley was Ska before he was Reggae


2nd wave

Last edited Jun 10, 2013 at 04:35AM EDT
Jun 10, 2013 at 04:33AM EDT
Quote

Re-read my post, Kewl


Okay. Couple adjustments to Twilitlord:

Tilted eye alignment and shifted gaze down.
Vectored the whisk
Lowered scalp/fringe elevation slightly

[edit]

Hahahahaha…ha…haha… guess what.

I forgot his right ear…plus his ears need to be smaller

…always something I forget…always…

[edit2]

Fixed. Now he has two ears

Last edited Jun 10, 2013 at 04:44AM EDT
Jun 10, 2013 at 04:33AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!