Forums / Discussion / General

168,574 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9944 posts from 165 users

Bronyhaterslayer just posted the bingo results in the MLP image gallery here. I figured that people would want to know. Many, many spoilers be present, obviously.

Jun 16, 2013 at 01:32AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

This more or less depends who are going to see the movie, which is a bit of a gamble as apparently a lot aren’t, but then are, then on day one, then download, then all-you-can-eat pancakes.


(One of these hands is not like the other.)

Overall opinions on the film are probably safe to just post, as reviews are helpful for people who plan to watch the movie later but don’t want to have the plot spoiled. The expected shitstorm will probably be safe as well, as that is only indirectly related to the film itself or the plot of it.

Things regarding the plot are obviously best put below a spoiler, I’ll just post the code now and will try to post it again sunday:

<div class="spoiler" title="EQG Spoiler">

[Your post here.]

</div>

Quoting on the new page because

Jun 16, 2013 at 10:13AM EDT
Quote

Of course, you can always count on the butthurt bronies that shout RUINED FOREVER at the slightest change to immediately downvote it without actually ever seeing it. In other news I can’t wait to see the IMDbronies whom I can’t stand react to this movie. I mean they flipped their shit when MLP lost its 9.9 rating and went down to a 7.2 Which is their fault anyways as if they knew how the ratings on IMDb worked you would know that the more people give it a perfect 10 like they all did it’s [insert technical stuffs here] so then anyone coming by not thinking the show is good at all can give the show a 1 and the rating will drop faster than a bag of bricks…….and they cry a lot too.

In other news, There’s a theater within ten minutes of my house playing Equestria Girls! but as I checked it out it turns out they were only having ONE showing for the movie and that’s it…..the showing just started…………………….Here’s how I feel

Jun 16, 2013 at 11:16AM EDT
Quote

Lunar Protege wrote:

@Dolls

WHAT BOWEL OF HELL DID THOSE THINGS CRAWL OUT OF?!

I’m not even into dolls and I second this.

Seriously, what?

Also it seems my last post was AFTER this, yet I didn’t see it… Huh.

Jun 16, 2013 at 12:19PM EDT
Quote

Hi all. Posting from a Starbucks in a mysterious, uncharted region of Los Angeles

Is the Bronypocalypse here yet? Is the fandom dead?

When do the zombies show up?

Also Happy Birthday Crimson

Jun 16, 2013 at 01:24PM EDT
Quote

chowzburgerz wrote:

IMDB Rating is 2.6/10 for Equestria Girls.

rotten tomatoes is 81%

Jun 16, 2013 at 02:37PM EDT
Quote

Da dancing Spike wrote:

rotten tomatoes is 81%

IMDB has it on 4,4 already, as compared to 2,7 when I looked earlier today. It appears that people are giving it good scores now that they have ACTUALLY SEEN it.

Jun 16, 2013 at 02:43PM EDT
Quote

CoobBZP wrote:

IMDB has it on 4,4 already, as compared to 2,7 when I looked earlier today. It appears that people are giving it good scores now that they have ACTUALLY SEEN it.

Seconded. Most of the low scores are probably pre-seen ratings by butthurt and rustled jimmies.

I think it’s safe to assume we’ll have to wait 24 hours before those scores can give a good estimate of the quality.

Jun 16, 2013 at 02:48PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Hi all. Posting from a Starbucks in a mysterious, uncharted region of Los Angeles

Is the Bronypocalypse here yet? Is the fandom dead?

When do the zombies show up?

Also Happy Birthday Crimson

In keeping with that and chowzburgers’s Dawn quotes, here you go!



On this day in history, the Brony fandom died. The Bronies ventured forth in uncharted territory. What they didn’t know was that this uncharted territory, Equestria Girls, was toxic to the Bronies in a way that turned them into friendship-eating ghouls! The spread is contained within…

Oh… hold on… the fandom’s not dead, apparently. And here I had an emergency broadcast system ready to go…

Jun 16, 2013 at 03:02PM EDT
Quote

For those interested, here is the Rotten Tomatoes page. There aren’t enough reviews yet for it to have an official rating, so the 81% that it has now is just from the audience poll.

When I start seeing reviews, I’ll link some of them here.

Jun 16, 2013 at 03:05PM EDT
Quote

Horse anime by Frogbians

I just really liked the art and wanted to post something completely unrelated to EQG.

Jun 16, 2013 at 04:13PM EDT
Quote

I saw this on /mlp/

So how many of you are going to go see Equestria Girls as a complete sperglord autist brony faggot in all his glory?

>Fedora
Check
>Cargo Pants
check
>Brony Shirt *Bonus if its a explicit shirt i.e.: IWTCIRD +x2 if the shirt is 2XL or 3XL
Check
>Leather Trenchcoat
check
>Speech impediment
check
>Pony plushie
check

What I’m I missing from the list?

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 05:41PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 05:13PM EDT
Quote

>Rainbow Dash Wig

Bonus point if in combination with IWTCIRD shirt.

Jun 16, 2013 at 05:22PM EDT
Quote

Disturbed B wrote:


I have not seen a single negative review of Equestria Girls. I guess that’s a good thing, but I’m disappointed there was no shitstorm. Tell me movie people, is this really good enough to see in theaters?

(So far, the lowest score I’ve seen is 6/10)

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 05:42PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 05:23PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

>Rainbow Dash Wig

Bonus point if in combination with IWTCIRD shirt.

I do not have that wig on preorder

You see this may come as a surprise to you but I think Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony.

@Equestria Girls song. This movie keeps making me realize why I hated my highschool, we never had a big musical number in the cafeteria……. mainly because nobody wanted to get shot

Now I just really want to watch that movie.

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 05:49PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 05:46PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Hi all. Posting from a Starbucks in a mysterious, uncharted region of Los Angeles

Is the Bronypocalypse here yet? Is the fandom dead?

When do the zombies show up?

Also Happy Birthday Crimson

Dude, go say hi to Deadparrot. You’re like an hour away from him.

And Deadparrot…get pictures.

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 06:19PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 06:18PM EDT
Quote

Fifths wrote:

Dude, go say hi to Deadparrot. You’re like an hour away from him.

And Deadparrot…get pictures.

I wish I was only an hour away from Deadparrot.

Now I’ll never stop pining for the fjords.

Jun 16, 2013 at 06:43PM EDT
Quote

So yeah I seen all the spoilers of the leaked songs from the movie thanks to yet another /mlp/ thread and I just love the butt hurt that the videos are creating from the visitors from the said thread.

Heh, it seems like when I watched the dress up one with them putting on make-up and getting dress and all that stuff, I wonder if this would be against what Lauren Faust would have wanted. It’s just a typical girl female montage of them putting on make-up getting in nice dresses and and putting on jewelry which resembles the Elements of Harmony. Any one else seen that song?
And however there is another video of all them going Sailor Moon

Just does not seem like something Faust would have wanted but Hasbro is going to make money either way.
At least no one stolen Pinkie yet. (I’m sorry for your loss Twi-lovers)

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 06:48PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

What I’m noticing is that people seem a HELL of a lot happier about all this now…
I remember someone saying something like “people had these issues with the main series at first and we all know how that turned out, they’ll probably end up loving this too.”, I’m starting to think they were right…

I posted this a while back…
Anyone got any new thoughts regarding this now?

Jun 16, 2013 at 07:05PM EDT
Quote

Fifths wrote:

Dude, go say hi to Deadparrot. You’re like an hour away from him.

And Deadparrot…get pictures.

Hey Blue, be sure to bring me back some of his DNA.
I mean say hi to him for me.

Jun 16, 2013 at 07:07PM EDT
Quote

Fifths wrote:

Dude, go say hi to Deadparrot. You’re like an hour away from him.

And Deadparrot…get pictures.


BSoD’s nearby?!
Quick!
Activate defenses!


@EqG reviews

So far I’ve only seen two very short reviews and both of them were generally positive, primarily saying that the humor and characters are well-done and still the highlight.
The plot is predictably… predictable, as most MLP episodes have tended to be, but I guess it sounds like a fun journey nonetheless.
Still not planning to see it in theaters (because ticket prices suck, but I’m actually looking forward to seeing a little more now.

They showed the ‘epic RD broom-spin’ in the trailer, but the rest of that shot:

Okay, that made me laugh!
Damn it, Fluttershy!



Still canon!



Seems Twi’s just about as graceful as a human as she was as a pony…

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 07:29PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 07:28PM EDT
Quote

@CrashGordon94
Well, apparently everyone thinks it’s pretty good according to the score on Rotten Tomatoes.

But the spoilers, my body was not prepared for this.

Jun 16, 2013 at 07:32PM EDT

Deadparrot wrote:

Still not planning to see it in theaters (because ticket prices suck, but I’m actually looking forward to seeing a little more now.

>Still not planning to see it in theaters (because ticket prices suck, but I’m actually looking forward to seeing a little more now.
>not planning to see it in theaters (because ticket prices suck
>(because ticket prices suck
>ticket prices suck
>prices suck

>:[

Jun 16, 2013 at 07:39PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Deadparrot wrote:

Still not planning to see it in theaters (because ticket prices suck, but I’m actually looking forward to seeing a little more now.

>Still not planning to see it in theaters (because ticket prices suck, but I’m actually looking forward to seeing a little more now.
>not planning to see it in theaters (because ticket prices suck
>(because ticket prices suck
>ticket prices suck
>prices suck

>:[

Biggest difference:


It’s been looking better, but I can still wait.

‘Ticket prices suck’ does not necessarily mean’ I cannot afford it,’ rather more of a ‘I don’t think it’s worth paying $11 to sit in a theater for 90 minutes to see something I’ll be able to see cheaper and more more conveniently in a few weeks.’
Plushies are forever!
That, and i can be incredibly stingy when I want to be.

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 07:48PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 07:47PM EDT
Quote

Well, that makes me quite a bit happier. There’s a very real possibility I can get through this without my jimmies so much as moving.

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 08:24PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 08:24PM EDT
Quote

“This shit’s massively tripping me out man.
I mean these aren’t even her real friends.
All the characters back in the pony world don’t even know any of this shit.
If I were Twilight i would break down in a massive existential crisis”

That quote I found in a random thread. I want to know how you guys would react to such changes of reality as this around you?
I would ask where is the bathroom assuming what ever creature of any species has the concept of bathrooms or knows English.

I will then proceed forward into one of the stalls (if they have those as well).
Dip my head into the toilet in said stall rapidly, multiple of times at that while yelling
“Put it in…the right file. According to alphabetical order, you know; A B C D E F G H I J K L M O P Q R S T U V W! X! Y! AND Z!” Flaring my arms all around like a maniac and growing more mentally unstable by the second.

I get out of the stall and walk up to some one that would be at the sink and ask them “Haveyoueverbeendraggedtothesidewalkandgetbeatuntil YOU PISSED BLOOD!!!”
Then I proceed to hit my head against the wall to get me to come to my senses as everyone in the bathroom would be staring at me and I continue to wash my face in the sink casually and leave just as casually as if nothing has happened.

TL;DR: I would have pulled a Nicolas Cage in the bathroom.

Jun 16, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT
Quote

So…….After Twilicorn got leaked back in October, and Equestria Girls got leaked before Season 3 ever ended do you think bronies will stop being like “NOPE NOPE, NOT REAL IT’S PHOTOSHOP, IT’S FAKE STOP LYING TO ME!” every time a leak is revealed? I can understand being a little skeptical but man, I remember people swearing up and down saying “Those Alicorn Twilight toys look incredibly photoshopped” or “Equestria Girls isn’t real, I mean they only sent these concept pictures to Equestria Daily and other news websites.”

You know what they say, Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Who do we shame if (When) we get fooled again?

Jun 16, 2013 at 11:13PM EDT
Quote

Not Caramel wrote:

Sorry sir, I suggest going back a few pages if you want to see the >Rape discussions. We’re all a little raped out after the last BSoD circle jerk.

Jun 17, 2013 at 01:46AM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b? wrote:

So…….After Twilicorn got leaked back in October, and Equestria Girls got leaked before Season 3 ever ended do you think bronies will stop being like “NOPE NOPE, NOT REAL IT’S PHOTOSHOP, IT’S FAKE STOP LYING TO ME!” every time a leak is revealed? I can understand being a little skeptical but man, I remember people swearing up and down saying “Those Alicorn Twilight toys look incredibly photoshopped” or “Equestria Girls isn’t real, I mean they only sent these concept pictures to Equestria Daily and other news websites.”

You know what they say, Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Who do we shame if (When) we get fooled again?

Couple problems there:

First, great song, wrong point made.
’Won’t Get Fooled Again’ is all about telling people to be skeptical (of government and politicians specifically).
I don’t think you can really use it to ask people to be less skeptical of Hasbro’s decisions.

Second, and most importantly, I do find it kind of hard to blame people for not believing every ‘leak’ that appears.
For one, while Alicorn Twilight and Equestria Girls wound up being true, how many other ‘inside scoops’ have turned out to be complete crap?
I still remember ‘Discord is actually Starswirl,’ ‘I work for DHX and Hasbro totally banned Derpy forever,’ as well as any number of random fake episode synopses.
Now, granted, most of those lacked the other bits of hard evidence to back them up, but the fandom’s roots on 4chan (and internet culture in general) tends to breed skepticism.
There are just too many people out there who know that bronies like to freak out and will gladly exploit that for their own entertainment.
Certainly the very visceral ‘TWILIGHT WILL NEVER BE AN ALICORN!!!’ types of people were overdoing it, but being unsure at first seems like a perfectly reasonable reaction.



I have no idea what the context of this scene is and I don’t care.
Something about it is just too hilarious!
“The Great and Powerful Trixie has bested you once again, Twilight Sparkle, and claimed her ultimate prize: A Cheese and Cracker Snack Pack! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!”


Sorry sir, I suggest going back a few pages if you want to see the >Rape discussions. We’re all a little raped out after the last BSoD circle jerk.

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 03:32AM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 03:31AM EDT
Quote

The first couple reviews of EQG are mostly… positive?

Actually, I’m not really surprised. It struck me as the kind of movie with a cliched premise and potential for pretty dodgy writing, but then, I liked the Transformers movies. It doesn’t need to be technically sound for it to be entertaining. I have no plans to go see it in theaters or anything, but if it ever gets livestreamed on BronyState or something I might tune in. It’s got me decently interested.


Also, I made mention of my recent tablet acquisition a couple pages ago. You might be pleased to know that I’ve produced my first drawing that could be called decent. Don’t ask me why the colors are off. They were much more accurate when I was looking at them in Gimp. Static artfaggotry, away!

Wait a second. I drew Firefly when… but Daring Do… B-but…

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 04:41AM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 04:40AM EDT
Quote

Not Caramel wrote:

You know, I think the “rape” part… might’ve been me as well… heh heh… my bad…

Jun 17, 2013 at 05:44AM EDT
Quote

bioniclebrony? wrote:

@CrashGordon94
Well, apparently everyone thinks it’s pretty good according to the score on Rotten Tomatoes.

But the spoilers, my body was not prepared for this.

Yeah, seems so… It doesn’t seem to have become “official” yet, but that prophecy seems to be coming true.
Is this gonna happen all the time with Bronies?
RUINED FOREVER!” “Huh, it’s not that bad.” “RUINED FOREVER!” “Huh, it’s not that bad.” “RUINED FOREVER!” “Huh, it’s not that bad.” ad infinitum…

On another note, I was almost tempted to make a “Wrong Neighborhood” macro out of that picture of Parrot’s plushie collection.

Jun 17, 2013 at 05:48AM EDT
Quote

Man, that shitstorm was no where near as intense or hilarious as Twilicorn was. Good thing we’ll have another one soon:

USPTO description:

Toy ponies and accessories for use therewith; dolls, doll clothing and doll accessories for use therewith

So, what will Hasbro’s latest MLP trademark be about? For reference, Equestria Girls has two separate trademark filings, one for the movie and one for the toys.

/mlp/ rumors (“Hey, I work for Hasbro and I seem legit…”) say it’ll be a crossover video game (which begs the question as to why the trademark was filed for toys and not “entertainment services”) between the various Hasbro IP’s in the style of Bangai-O.

Personally, I’d like a Wonderbolt spinoff.

Jun 17, 2013 at 06:49AM EDT
Quote

@CrashGordon94
Yeah, it seems like… a real-life weather report. Today’s forecast: Shitstorms.
But nothing bad happened. Anyway, I think you should make that macro. It’s good photoshop practice.

@ExudesAffluence
It’s a nice picture. Good job :D

@markhaox14
I’ve seen so many Lyra pic from you, I’m convinced that you are the real Lyra.


I mean, are you the real Lyra?

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 06:56AM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 06:51AM EDT

ExudesAffluence wrote:

The first couple reviews of EQG are mostly… positive?

Actually, I’m not really surprised. It struck me as the kind of movie with a cliched premise and potential for pretty dodgy writing, but then, I liked the Transformers movies. It doesn’t need to be technically sound for it to be entertaining. I have no plans to go see it in theaters or anything, but if it ever gets livestreamed on BronyState or something I might tune in. It’s got me decently interested.


Also, I made mention of my recent tablet acquisition a couple pages ago. You might be pleased to know that I’ve produced my first drawing that could be called decent. Don’t ask me why the colors are off. They were much more accurate when I was looking at them in Gimp. Static artfaggotry, away!

Wait a second. I drew Firefly when… but Daring Do… B-but…

Keep practicing pleb.

Jun 17, 2013 at 09:26AM EDT
Quote

Post #1944:
In memory of the days beginning from June 6 that forever changed the course of war for the Allied Nations, here’s the Dog Green Sector by Niban-Destikim. For those who haven’t heard of this short-lived comic, it is a crossover of MLP and Saving Private Ryan.




Unfortunately, this crossover was never continued, but I have to say, it was amazing artwork that referenced an amazing film.


@ Bionicle
God, how I wish everyday I was…

Damn these hands… with their freakish fingers and such… I want hooves!

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 09:48AM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 09:31AM EDT
Quote

So… there wasn’t even a little bit of a shitstorm?
Bah, the weatherman always lies…

Jun 17, 2013 at 09:42AM EDT
Quote

Shitstorm? Nope, lucked out on that one.
Certain sectors of fans acting like immature a-holes? Yup. In terms of flare ups, we had at least one reported case of anon demanding Meghan’s address so he may send her a letter bomb and several are starting the “Don’t believe her lies” meme again while forgetting what a NDA is and what a breach of contract would do. Simply put, the ride never ends (though you think most would grow the f@#$ up. It’s a show about diminutive colorful equine, sheesh)

Jun 17, 2013 at 10:50AM EDT
Quote

DeadParrot222 wrote:

Couple problems there:

First, great song, wrong point made.
’Won’t Get Fooled Again’ is all about telling people to be skeptical (of government and politicians specifically).
I don’t think you can really use it to ask people to be less skeptical of Hasbro’s decisions.

Second, and most importantly, I do find it kind of hard to blame people for not believing every ‘leak’ that appears.
For one, while Alicorn Twilight and Equestria Girls wound up being true, how many other ‘inside scoops’ have turned out to be complete crap?
I still remember ‘Discord is actually Starswirl,’ ‘I work for DHX and Hasbro totally banned Derpy forever,’ as well as any number of random fake episode synopses.
Now, granted, most of those lacked the other bits of hard evidence to back them up, but the fandom’s roots on 4chan (and internet culture in general) tends to breed skepticism.
There are just too many people out there who know that bronies like to freak out and will gladly exploit that for their own entertainment.
Certainly the very visceral ‘TWILIGHT WILL NEVER BE AN ALICORN!!!’ types of people were overdoing it, but being unsure at first seems like a perfectly reasonable reaction.



I have no idea what the context of this scene is and I don’t care.
Something about it is just too hilarious!
“The Great and Powerful Trixie has bested you once again, Twilight Sparkle, and claimed her ultimate prize: A Cheese and Cracker Snack Pack! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!”


Sorry sir, I suggest going back a few pages if you want to see the >Rape discussions. We’re all a little raped out after the last BSoD circle jerk.

Obviously someone didn’t know I mainly posted The Who because I mentioned ‘Not getting fooled again’ and I had the idea someone would whip out that song because of the title so I posted it so I could win the internets for relevance.

Also I’m talking about the leaks that can be backed up I.E. how Twilicorn was leaked because some guy took a picture at a toy fair and took a picture of a vector of Twilicorn and a shitload of Twilicorn toys and plushes and after that people were still saying “NOPE NOPE SHE WON’T BE AN ALICORN!”

Then we had Equestria Girls Concept art (both concepts that rustled so many jimmies) and even Spike the Dog sent to a few websites and people were still saying “NOPE NOPE IT’S FANMADE

Both of those had sources that proved something was going on but everyone was like “NOPE NOPE DON’T LISTEN TO RUMORS THEY OBVIOUSLY AREN’T-Oh Discord is really Starswirl? That’s awesome! Thanks Anon!”

@Shitstorm The only place where I’ve seen anything resembling a shitstorm is Youtube. Now see, Fandoms on Youtube are either extreme For something or extreme against something. So it’s no surprise that on all of those Equestria Girls song videos that were leaked all the comments are basically like “RUINED FOREVER!” I personally like the comment on the video of the Mane 6 getting ready for prom saying “This one scene goes against everything Lauren Faust wanted to do in My Little Pony, time to abandon ship” Lol guess he should’ve jumped ship at The Best Night Ever since the scene was supposed to be an abridged version of when they were getting ready for the Gala (which IMO seems a bit more ‘girly’ than a Prom considering I remember quite a bit of guys excited for the prom back when I was in Highschool. Sure they only wanted to do it so they could get laid but if you actually went to prom you’d see EVERYONE enjoying it lol)

But then again, that’s Youtube. They either suck your dick (metaphorically) or they start planning your imminent death, I mean hell I posted some constructive criticism on Double Rainboom and I got 100+ replies saying I’m stupid and I should die until the Poster deleted my comment to stop the shitstorm…..I prefer to stay away from the comments section of Brony videos IMO.

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 11:31AM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 11:20AM EDT
Quote

Alright, motherbuckers, here’s what’s going on. Where I live (Long Island), there are numerous theaters showing the movie – yet, I still can’t really see it. Why? Here’s why.

The next showings of the movie are at numerous places in the city on June 22nd and 23rd. However, I can’t attend these because I’m heading upstate to visit my grandparents. It’s actually playing in Schnecdaty, but I can’t go there because it’s two hours from where I’ll be.

After that, the movie is playing in my town June 29th and 30th. I can’t go then because I’m moving to Charleston, SC on the 29th. And guess what? The movie ain’t showing down there.

So, here’s what I plan to do. There’s this guy at my school who goes to the movies and films the flick, then sells bootlegs at lunch. So, I’m gonna see if I can buy an Equestria Girls bootleg from him.

TL;DR: I’m going to see the movie even if I have to break several laws in the process.

Jun 17, 2013 at 12:07PM EDT
Quote

bioniclebrony? wrote:

@CrashGordon94
Yeah, it seems like… a real-life weather report. Today’s forecast: Shitstorms.
But nothing bad happened. Anyway, I think you should make that macro. It’s good photoshop practice.

@ExudesAffluence
It’s a nice picture. Good job :D

@markhaox14
I’ve seen so many Lyra pic from you, I’m convinced that you are the real Lyra.


I mean, are you the real Lyra?

Well, the shitstorm really DID happen… It was just all over when the thing actually released. :/
Hmmm, I might just do that!

Jun 17, 2013 at 01:12PM EDT
Quote

OK… I’m guessing everyone wants to go to the next page, but are waiting for someone to post…
Well… since you guys have been so kind to me over this and the last thread, here you go!


Free Page Get! You’re all great… and don’t you forget it.

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 05:36PM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 05:35PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!