Forums / General

195,589 total conversations in 5,384 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9,944 conversations with 165 participants

@Alex Mercer: Yeah…

Well, it was nice. (But it requires a gif!)

EDIT: Well, butter my biscuit.

Seaponies… Geez…

I hope this don’t end in a seapony episode.

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 02:38PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 02:28PM EDT

Joke’s on you Verbs, I have a derpibooru account but I don’t favorite any pictures!

Apr 23, 2013 at 02:54PM EDT

Alex Mercer wrote:

Oh bronies, you have 0 rhythm.

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 07:01PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 06:59PM EDT

So, Equestria Girls. For a while there, we weren’t sure if it would be a show, a movie, or maybe just a toyline. We now know that there’s some kind of DVD being released soon, possibly June 15. We also know a few people who’ve done work on it.

(Big) Jim Miller is “Storyboard Supervisor.”

Daniel Ingram and William Anderson have reprised their FIM roles as songwriter and score composer.

And it would seem that Ingram is at least somewhat positive about it. Or at least, he doesn’t think we should be too negative just yet.

So how about it, any different opinions from before? Personally, I’m just curious at this point. If it’s decent, great, but if not, I don’t really care. I’ll certainly be watching it to find out though.

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 10:39PM EDT
Apr 23, 2013 at 10:34PM EDT

Oh wow, more Equestria Grils information…… I still don’t care, but I am curious enough to watch it.

Apr 23, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT
So how about it, any different opinions from before? Personally, I’m just curious at this point. If it’s decent, great, but if not, I don’t really care. I’ll certainly be watching it to find out though.

Ingram and Anderson are talented individuals, but no series can ride on the music talent alone. Having Big Jim makes me a bit more hopeful, though I don’t know much about the storyboard supervisory position so I’m not too hopeful.

Of course, wether or not I’ll give it a shot still hinges on if those pictures we’ve seen were legit. The characters looked terrible. Even if it has a good story, I’d rather watch something that won’t give me eye cancer from ugliness. Also, have any of FiM’s voice talent mentioned they’ll be in Equestria Girls? It would be incredibly odd for these well established characters to have different voices in a spin-off.

Still skeptical, leaning towards fuck-that-shit.

Apr 23, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT

@ Equestria Girls

I will have no opinion on it until it comes out. Speculation has done horrible things to me in the past. Now for a distraction topic…
Ponies as Foals!!!

Apr 23, 2013 at 11:06PM EDT

Well, you guys remember Teen Titans? Of course, you do. It was teh hotness.

Anyway, there’s a reboot called Teen Titans Go! or some such with the original VA’s. Considering there were main five characters, there’s a decent chance that one of them is Tara Strong (and Raven was and is.)

Well, the first episode didn’t hesitate to touch on something in pop culture.

And the fandom didn’t hesitate to get fanart out about it.

This episode aired a little more than 5 hours ago.

This art was submitted to Deviantart by keterok about 4 and a half hours ago. The fanartists have not lost their form just yet.

I meant to watch it, but I forgot. Fortunately for me, the episode is supposed to air again at 8:30 Eastern on Cartoon Network. The series is supposed to be more funny than action packed (a bit of the reverse of the series most of us knew; perhaps think what Dragonball GT is to Dragonball Z…in terms of seriousness anyway,) but I intend on giving the show a good watch or too especially when it has the original voices behind the characters.

Sometimes, when you have good characters, the stories themselves don’t even matter (part of the reason why I love Look Before You Sleep.)

Also, this probably pushes AJ above Pinkie for me for the time being.

I don’t even know where it came from.

EDIT:

Among many other roles, Jennifer Hale has played as female Shepard in Mass Effect and about every other role that Tara Strong hasn’t played.

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 01:42AM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 12:56AM EDT

I find it suiting to say:

Has there been any… strange happenings going on right now?
We need to look into things like that. Basic Easter Eggs like the hints to Pyromania are bound to be somewhere…

Anything big to look into in the future? Besides the speculations of Equestria Girls and Season 4, I can’t find anything to look into these days on the internet. I feel like I have explored every part of the internet.

Oh oh oh, wait.
Let’s play a riddle game!

Okay… um, what’s clear and covers most of the Earth?

Apr 24, 2013 at 02:21AM EDT

Okay… So… I have a possible topic, but first a Video because some are still arguing about Rainbow Dash even now…

…Anyways, a point near the end of that Video reminded me of a certain question…

If the Mane 6 all have an arc, then where is that arc Heading?

Well… Naturally, Twilight having ascended to God Tier (Alicorn) marks the end of one arc and the creation of a new one we’re just beginning to see. So no need to comment further just yet till we see what some of that arc entails.

Rainbow Dash’s arc is somewhat clear, in that whatever comes next is going to be more steps on her way to Wonderbolt fame. We can probably place a few character steps between here and there, but not all that many… Maybe one or two. and after that we don’t know where exactly she’ll need to go, other than growing to adjust to Wonderbolt responsibility. Which can only last so long before the new arc has to lead to something.

Rarity has the closest thing to an arc in the remaining ponies, but it has sort of been… Aborted? Or at least heavily redirected. Considering her S1 arc was to make her way into high society and marry a prince… But the prince was an Ass so there goes that Idea… So naturally, Rarity was in need of a new goal, and she got the beginnings of one in Sweet and Elite where she gained social status through association, but then again it also had to back to the drawing board since she couldn’t bear to betray her friends for it. So maybe Rarity’s Arc is about her finding The Right method to achieve Fame without doing something she’s against. But the question of where it goes after that is a strange question, and besides coping to deal with the demands of now being Famous, there’s only one direction I can honestly see her Arc Going… And that’s straight to her trying to reach towards becoming Royalty via the “Twilight Method” rather than the “Marry into” method.

(Or at least some approximation, since who says she can’t be some kind of Dame first instead of an Alicorn, since Alicorn itself is some kinda huge feat that may require all the ponies to go to the end of a third arc before them reaching it is acceptable.)

Applejack has the least known arc, but from what we can guess, all she needs to do is find herself mature enough to run the farm… Maybe? The only point of growth I can see immediately though is that she’ll have to learn to hold back, or have others hold back, when they begin to over exert themselves. However, that’s been tangentially addressed, and the question is simply whether she can stand having herself or others do nothing, for what would be their own good, when others could use their help.

This Leaves… Pinkie and Fluttershy…

I’ll have to do more reading up before I have a good explanation of either of those two having an Arc. But, hey, Pinkie seems Significantly less crazy than in season one, albeit she’s still crazy.

And Fluttershy at this point seems more or less at a fair point past “cripplingly insecure”, and yet she’s still gentle and quiet (Good thing), but the only question I have left before we have to give her a motive is whether or not she can deal with dealing with large crowds of others who still seem to ignore her.

Looks like that covers them… of course, the CMC probably have their own arcs, albeit one focused on problems more suited to their scale of desire at the moment.

Apr 24, 2013 at 02:37AM EDT

@Verbose: I went ahead and found a site that had the first episode available to stream (lawbreaking lololol so edgy) and I will say that I think this is a show worth checking out. I haven’t quite formed a complete opinion of it yet, but I think it’s worth a watch.

On the subject of the rather blatant my little pony references, I actually really liked them because it was more of an actor allusion than a random poke at pop culture (for those who don’t know, Tara Strong also plays as Raven). For whatever reason it just killed me hearing Raven say “you rock” to one of the pony characters in her deadpan voice.

Apr 24, 2013 at 02:41AM EDT

@Verbose
My derpibooru is xTSGx, but I don’t think I’ve faved anything (inb4 I faved r34 and have since completely forgotten about it).

@Equestria Girls
I’m severely pessimistic. From the art design, to the Fridge Horror laden plot (Twilight lacks a horn, so much for spending your entire life learning, mastering, and even having that thing shape and define who you are), over to the idiot balls that will have to be liberally handed out (freakish mutant multicolored humans? Sure, is cool.). My one hope is that the writers throw them into some kind of “For Want of a Nail” Turtledove AU where the Japanese Empire is still going strong and we’ve colonized China--I don’t care how much Fridge Horror or idiot balls there would be, I’d watch that every day of the week.

@Teen Titans
I loved the original, although the writers kind of wrote themselves into a corner when they did the whole “satanic apocalypse” thing and then had another season after that. Not sure how I feel about the new art style…

Apr 24, 2013 at 05:11AM EDT

@Teen Titans

Teen Titans looks like this now? What happened? It looks like Dexters Laboratory.

I mean no offense to Dexters Lab because that cartoon is legendary but that artstyle looks out of place. The original artstyle worked just fine for a cartoon of TT’s caliber. Why did they change it?

….

I’m sorry, resume pony discussion

@Equestria Girls

I want to say “Who cares? It’s just a spinoff”. So do many more of you. But I think at this point it is time to be honest about Equestria Girls and also about ourselves: We really do care. There is no other reason why we would keep bringing it up, why we meticulously note every emerging detail, why we continuously re-voice our opinions on what we currently think of it and what it means for us

Why are Bronies interested in Equestria Girls? It’s because; if anything, it has hooked our curiosity. There are far too many lingering questions for us to ignore it now.

When the show finally comes out, no matter what it turns out to be and whatever happens, I can assure you all that it will not be allowed to slide into obscurity. We are going to be scrambling all over that show in order to answer our desperate questions. There will be people liking it, people hating it and all around drama.

Compounding the issue if the fact that it’s likely to be our next source of poni inspiration. The ponies may be absent but that doesn’t matter. What we really seek are the characters and what becomes of them next. Indeed, how the characters will be used in this new context is the biggest unanswered question of all

Equestria Girls is going to be big. I can’t wait to see what unfolds when it finally airs

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 06:38AM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 06:30AM EDT

@Blue Screen about Equestria Girls.

That’s pretty much it. We want it to work, yeah…

(But, I still say that if the show runners give Twilight and Rarity their Horns, there will be 20% less Drama.Unfortunately, signs aren’t looking good for that.)

Although, for all our frothing, and wanting for them to not screw this up, in the end, if it doesn’t work for us, or they don’t address our most important concerns… We will have only one response…

“That was disappointing”.

Because even though we’re all heatedly yelling hoping to get our point across as to what will make it work, if it fails all we can say is that it was disappointing.

We all have high hopes on some level… And yet our reaction can either be of success or disappointment.

Until then though, a bit of Rage will continue until signs that it won’t be failed potential emerge.

Apr 24, 2013 at 07:20AM EDT

@Teen Titans reboot. Not interested really, which is sad because during those few years it was on the air it was basically the ONLY cartoon I ever watched because it was able to successfully blend comedic aspects with awesome action pieces. This one…..just looks like a spoof of it, I hear there’s action but most of it is comedy, you know it’s just like why watch the new show if the reason why you were so attached to the show when you were younger was just gone? I might give it a chance (like Snowdrop and Double Rainboom) which might take a few months….

Apr 24, 2013 at 11:33AM EDT

@Jennifer Hale
I really don’t think potential VA news without any specifics counts as much of a spoiler, plus this case might not be real anyway.

Looks like we might have (understandably) misinterpreted her first tweet.
When she told Amy Keating Rogers to write for the pony that ‘[she’s] going to play,’ it seems that she meant that in a ‘Please write a part for me’ kind of way rather than as a confirmation of her actually working on the show.
She just really wants to work on pony!
Her enthusiasm makes a lot of sense, too.
She worked closely with Faust and Strong previously when she played Sedusa, Princess Morbucks, and Mrs. Keane on The Powerpuff Girls.
I say we let her, damn it!

Apr 24, 2013 at 12:30PM EDT

@Teen Titans

Ah yes, I remember watching that show. Good times. This reboot is alot sillier and cheaper looking than before, but I did find myself laughing the whole time I was watching it. I especially liked Raven.

Apr 24, 2013 at 09:39PM EDT

@ Teen Titans Go!
I just saw that, and at first, I was skeptical. Sandwich monsters and pies… is this what it is now? But when I saw the ponies on the TV, I couldn’t help but do this.

As for the rest of the show, it put me in a great mood, but I miss the good old, gritty, comic book style of the original. But the only thing that really irked me was the way they portrayed Raven here. She had a dark past (family) in the original, but now they put her as just some gloomy girl who seems to have no reason as to why she’s like that.

P.S. Read this Welcome to the Salty Spitoon I found on KYM

Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 09:50PM EDT
Apr 24, 2013 at 09:47PM EDT

Disturbed B wrote:

@Teen Titans

Ah yes, I remember watching that show. Good times. This reboot is alot sillier and cheaper looking than before, but I did find myself laughing the whole time I was watching it. I especially liked Raven.

That was fun. I like how they not only included a nod to the show, but were very clearly documenting the brony experience.

Also, The brony queen who voices a pony is voicing a brony who likes ponies.

@Deadparrot’s adendum below

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 12:47AM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 12:17AM EDT

Tara Strong’s character roster has officially reached critical mass and is now collapsing upon itself.

Oh, and to take Fifth’s super-sentence to the next level, note that Tara is also voicing the ponies in the show that Raven is watching.
So…
The pony queen who voices a pony also does the voice of a secret brony who likes ponies as well as the very ponies that that secret brony secretly likes that are also parodies of her original pony!
(I also can’t help but laugh at the mention of ‘trolls’ considering Tara’s Twitter reputation. Seriously, it’s like they let Tara write her own sub-plot!)
Oh, and Robin is a brony too apparently!

Slightly related!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 12:39AM EDT

Then Tara even voices ponies in those MAD sketches involving MLP. She makes a pretty good Rainbow Dash…they just need to make Tara the queen of voice acting and get it over with already.

Apr 25, 2013 at 12:47AM EDT

@Fifths and Deadparrot

The pony queen who voices a pony also does the voice of a secret brony who likes ponies as well as the very ponies that that secret brony secretly likes that are also parodies of her original pony!

She truly is the one….

…Anyway

Well now that you guys have added your commentary on the TT reboot, I might just go watch it now. Maybe I might like this new ridiculous take on it (If I can stand ponies, I can stand this)

I will miss the old style though.

Apr 25, 2013 at 01:31AM EDT

I might watch the Teen Titans reboot.
It sounds good, cheap otherwise, but good.

The old one was better, though. :<

Apr 25, 2013 at 02:32AM EDT

I’m sure everyone here remembers our recent ‘worst pony’ discussion in which it seemed that Fluttershy and Rarity fans and detractors took up arguments for and against their selected pony, but i don’t recall any definitive result being reached.
Luckily, there is a way to determine, once and for all, who is best!
PHYSICAL COMBAT!
(Though really, these two are probably some of the kindest and most non-aggressive of the bunch so…)

Well… damn…
There you have it, folks!
(Bit of a corollary, but this video is actually from a group of guys who have taken it upon themselves to continue making the pony fighting game by building off of that old leaked demo from a while back. Might be something to keep an eye on…)

“Hey, Lauren Faust! How should MLP:FIM end?”

Well… double-damn…

Hey Fifths!
Steffan Andrews (Daniel Ingram’s co-composer) posted this: BIGGER VERSION

He says it’s a screenshot of a completed MLP orchestration but that he ’can’t tell you what song it is.’
Use your musical powers to decipher, please!
Begiiiiiiiiiin… NOW!

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 02:42AM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 02:40AM EDT

@This thread becoming “Teen Titans General”
I want to like the new Teen Titans, but that animation style just throws me off too much. I’ll have to watcha few more episodes. The comedy was pretty good, though. Now I just have to figure out why the hell they cancelled the original.

@BGM Screenshot
>that feel when you have absolutely no idea what any of that means and it looks like a foreign language.

Apr 25, 2013 at 05:25AM EDT

Quick, somebody ponify the Teen Titans so we keep discussing it without going off-

….

Oh…well there you go. Thanks DeviantArt. Perfect timing as always

Carry on with the Teen Titan discussion

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:45AM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:40AM EDT

Is this Teen Titans General now? May we talk about Teen Titans here now? Because, if so, how ‘bout that crazy cliff-hanger ending? Even though that wasn’t supposed to be the last episode, I kind of like that it was. (Well, I would have preferred it going on for longer, but, still.) Probably because it was a really emotional episode which is a good way to end something than say, a wacky comedy episode. I know it made a lot of people mad, but I thought it was kind of a cool way to end it.

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:45AM EDT

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

Is this Teen Titans General now? May we talk about Teen Titans here now? Because, if so, how ‘bout that crazy cliff-hanger ending? Even though that wasn’t supposed to be the last episode, I kind of like that it was. (Well, I would have preferred it going on for longer, but, still.) Probably because it was a really emotional episode which is a good way to end something than say, a wacky comedy episode. I know it made a lot of people mad, but I thought it was kind of a cool way to end it.

I thought the Tokyo movie was last episode… but most likely I’m wrong…

Apr 25, 2013 at 08:09AM EDT

@Deadparrot’s musical challenge

Easy! Let’s see what we’ve got here…

Five seconds later

I have no idea how to read that shit man. I’m sure I could figure it out within a minute if it was rendered in sheet music, but I just can’t decipher odds from ends with that whacky notation.

Apr 25, 2013 at 11:06AM EDT

@ Unknown Music

Step One… Find out what Program they’re using… And use it. Failing that try to figure out how it translates to a sound program you already have

Step Two, Screech, hum or whistle some sounds into the Mic in an attempt to get a good visual Comparison.

Step Three, Edit whatever parts look off from the Image till they look similar.

Step Four, Press Play (After having stood back in case it turns out to sound like a pack of angry Seagulls.) Hopefully, it should have a few distinct notes in there.

Step Five… Try again with Instruments (Sample or real, doesn’t matter.) Using all gathered information so far as a guide. You’re probably not going to pick the right instruments first off unless the instruments they use for what parts are labeled there somewhere. So the idea is to come up with a lot of possible variances of those instrument kinds for those parts.

Step Six… Clean up whatever parts sound off from each version, until they stop sounding off.

Step Seven… Show off the version that seems most plausible, from there we’ll have a measuring stick on what to expect it to sound like.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 12:34PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 12:28PM EDT

@ music
I have no idea what program that is but it looks like it’s all midi being displayed there. all the tracks are listed on the side. It’s a lot more complex than I’ve ever seen, but it still looks like it’s just midi.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 04:26PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 04:25PM EDT

@Teen Titans/Teen Titans General:

in Beast Boy’s voice Duuude… we should totally rename this thread “KYM Pony/Teen Titans General VII.”

Now that I’m done with that, I can totally picture BB as a changeling turned to the side of good. Also, his old comics name was literally “Changeling,” I think. But would that mean love is tofu?

I think it’s awesome Raven was playing with poni because… well, because we need a hot goth chick in this fandom somewhere. Are there any? I don’t know.

And, to everybody freaking out over the new animation style… it’s a spinoff, guize. Don’t take it that seriously.

Oh, and totally related:

BBxRae is pretty much the equivalent of Sparity.

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:50PM EDT

@Teen Titans/Teen Titans General:
Oh man, I like the reboot/spin-off/whatever you wanna call. It was nice. Besides, after season 5 I’m kinda glad about the reboot.

@Jimmy Lethal: Ah yes, BBxRae…

Aww teen love.

WAIT I. Need. To. Focus. On ponies! Must. Stay. On. Topic!
Okay, ponies… Soooo, Peter New, voice actor of Big Mac and other various ponies, is doing an “Ask Me Anything” Saturday 3PM PST on Reddit

Yay or nay?

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 05:19PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 05:17PM EDT

@Jimmy/Bruno

I remember that I shipped Beast Boy and Raven before I actually knew what shipping was.

I don’t think I’ll watch this new TT show, it looks alright, but it’s not really my style.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:17PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:17PM EDT

@Teen Titans General
All I remember about the finale is how everyone was pissed off by what happened to Terra. I was mildly annoyed by it, but I didn’t ship when I was twelve so the jimmies remained firmly stationary.

And, to comply with federal pony regulations that mandate all posts involve pone, have some gifs:

And, live feed of EQD’s office

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:32PM EDT

Dat BBXRae shipping…. All my feels are coming back.

I have decided that I surprisingly like the new show. The characters were done well and the animation (while looking cheap as all hell) is endearing in its own way. I think the fact that all the original voice actors are back really helps. If there is no BBxRae I will be severely disappoint.

On the subject of pony: I’m kinda dying to know what that new song is.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 09:27PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 09:26PM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

Dat BBXRae shipping…. All my feels are coming back.

I have decided that I surprisingly like the new show. The characters were done well and the animation (while looking cheap as all hell) is endearing in its own way. I think the fact that all the original voice actors are back really helps. If there is no BBxRae I will be severely disappoint.

On the subject of pony: I’m kinda dying to know what that new song is.

I would laugh if it was another Joke Sweetie Belle song.

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT

Hi, everyone!
Not to interrupt the Teen Titans love, but I have an important announcement to make:

…ahem…

IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!

HUZZAH!

Now, most would be content with announcing that and then sitting back to absorb the inevitable wave of upvotes, but NO!
I wish to do more!
And so, in my continued inability to comprehend human celebration rituals, I would like to offer gifts to you, the denizens of the KYM pony thread!

Haha, just kidding!
As if I’d give away my Scootaloos…
But fret not!
You will have an opportunity to get your hands on some free pony merch!
As it stands right now, I have at least four fabulous prizes that I will be sending out, for free, to four lucky winners, with the distinct possibility of having more prizes added into the mix!
Let’s write it all up below the break-line:

DA RULES:
I wanted to keep this simple so as many people as possible would have a chance to win, so all you need to do to enter is leave me a message on my wall stating as much.
That’s it!
(Only one entry per person will be counted so don’t go spamming my wall because it won’t help you.)
Once the entry period is over (which will be this Sunday, 4/28/2013, at midnight PST), I will use a random number generator to choose a winner who will get to choose one prize from the available pool.
Once they have chosen, the next winner will be picked and allowed to choose their prize and so on until all have been claimed.
Nice and simple!

THE PRIZES (so far…):

I have a full set of the vinyl figures that have been offered at Hot Topic up for grabs.
Again, to spread the love as much as possible, each winner will be able to pick one that they would like until they are all gone, ensuring four winners!

That said, I will also almost certainly be adding more prizes to the pool in the next couple days before the winners are chosen which means more opportunity and more winners!
Stay tuned for those!

The only other thing worth noting: Obviously if you want to win and receive your prize, you should only enter if you are prepared to give out your address to me over the internet.
I promise to never use it for any purposes other than this contest, but I certainly understand anyone who wishes to not enter because of this.
If you are prepared to do so, do not give me your address right away and do not post it on my wall.
I will ask for it if, and only if, you happen to win something and when I do, it will be in a private message.

So that’s it!
Happy birthday to me and let the games begin!
(Yes, I’m actually doing this.)

Apr 25, 2013 at 11:11PM EDT

@Deadparrot

Alright Deadparrot, I’ve had enough of your shit. Giving presents away on your birthday? Get the fuck out of here. Something has to be done about your retarded levels of altruism. Deadparrot, as punishment for your ridiculous levels of kindness and humanity towards the pony forum, I hereby nominate you for the title of ‘best brony.’

Happy birthday you goddamn amazing human being.

Apr 25, 2013 at 11:34PM EDT

Deadparrot222 said:

I wanted to keep this simple so as many people as possible would have a chance to win, so all you need to do to enter is leave me a message on my wall stating as much…Obviously if you want to win and receive your prize, you should only enter if you are prepared to give out your address to me over the internet.

inb4 scam.

But seriously, that’s awesome!

Last edited Apr 26, 2013 at 06:13AM EDT
Apr 26, 2013 at 06:12AM EDT

Fifths wrote:

Oh bronies, you have 0 rhythm.

I cringed haha

Apr 26, 2013 at 06:24AM EDT

OmniXVII wrote:

I cringed haha

Bronies synchronized dancing to a youtube video? Ha ha yeah no I’m not watching that….I want to live.

Apr 26, 2013 at 02:15PM EDT

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

Your name is going to be quite appropriate in 3…..2………1…….

Apr 26, 2013 at 02:49PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!