Forums / Discussion / General

170,586 total conversations in 5,577 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9943 posts from 165 users

Jimmy Lethal wrote:

Ooh, if you guys have an OC’s birthday set, do them, too!

Ace’s is January 1st, so he blows up the Death Star with Vinyl. I randomized the list, I shit you not.

You’re trying to get Octavia and Vinyl split up, by getting Vinyl in dangerous situations with Ace, like several pages back, aren’t you?

I claim this page get in the name of the Great and Powerful Vinyl Scratch

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 06:39PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 06:35PM EDT
Quote

Zorgenflarg wrote:

You’re trying to get Octavia and Vinyl split up, by getting Vinyl in dangerous situations with Ace, like several pages back, aren’t you?

I claim this page get in the name of the Great and Powerful Vinyl Scratch

Surely not, he wouldn’t want to do that by endangering the one he really likes.
…Right?

Jul 08, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT
Quote

Attempt to survive the purge with Trixie? Welp, looks like neither of us are going to survive because it’ll probably turn into a murder suicide.

Jul 08, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b The Manchild wrote:

Attempt to survive the purge with Trixie? Welp, looks like neither of us are going to survive because it’ll probably turn into a murder suicide.

>Murder suicide

No, that’s in bad taste.


@ Mike: Didn’t I say I randomized the list? Anyway, I’ll take your Vinyl thread.

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 07:10PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 07:09PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Lethal wrote:

Ooh, if you guys have an OC’s birthday set, do them, too!

Ace’s is January 1st, so he blows up the Death Star with Vinyl. I randomized the list, I shit you not.

Hmm interesting thought.

Windows 95 was released on August 24 so that means Blue attempts to survive The Purge with Sweetie Belle

But Blue didn’t appear until November 11 according to the upload date of his first design sketch so maybe he also Shrunk himself with Discord

Jul 08, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT
Quote

@Vinyl thread: If Rarity and Sweetie Belle are marshmellows, does that make Scratch one too?

Jul 08, 2013 at 07:21PM EDT
Quote

@Birthday game, again:
Play Zathura with Trixie? Wait… What kind of freaking list is this?
But who doesn’t love Trixie?

@CrashGordon94: Unless she is made of rice, yes.

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 07:21PM EDT
Quote

Derp Satan wrote:

Vinyl: So, Twilight, Flash, you’ve been seeing each other for a few months now, what seems to be the problem?
Twilight: I got HIV, and I don’t know why!
Vinyl: Really? You don’t know why?


So I read deeper into Mike’s birthday response…

Despite our supposed rivalry, you are one chill dude.


So recently I was linked to some shit from Palcomix.

I can safely say it damn-near ruined my entire day. All I was looking through was pedophilia, shit, male foot fetish, shit, incest, shit, shit, and more shit. It was just a giant shitstorm.

If you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go get the Brain Bleach.

Jul 08, 2013 at 08:11PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Lethal wrote:

Okay guys, I made a birthday game, so let’s play that.

So, what did you get? I go on an excellent adventure with Pinkie Pie.

Attend Monster University with Dr. Whooves. That…… actually makes sense?

And yes, it’s in a few days.

Jul 08, 2013 at 08:35PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Attend Monster University with Dr. Whooves. That…… actually makes sense?

And yes, it’s in a few days.

Well, the Doctor is an alien, right? So, yeah, it kind of makes sense.

Jul 08, 2013 at 08:45PM EDT
Quote

Oh look, it’s Pinkie Pie and Lyra:


Squared.

New Funko toys. They’ll be up for pre-sale from Hot Topic on Friday.

I can’t wait to hold Lyra and indulge in her hand fetish.

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 09:04PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 08:46PM EDT

I’m always iffy about MLP Birthday games. I always get the dirty outcomes………………………………………………..with Applebloom……………..Or Diamond Tiara.

Seriously it’s like these Birthday Game creators always have their birthday on the 15th and their favorite ponies are Applebloom or Diamond Tiara, but sadly the month of my birthday always includes the words “Go down on….” “Get a lapdance from….” “X is willing to do anything you want” That last one I always go “Gee Wiz, Applebloom is game for anything I want? Cool, I want to bring her home to Applejack and Big Mac!”

Although once I got “Marry Rainbow Dash” so I felt like I won for once (And trust me, that’s definitely a win for me! /Rainbowfanboy) but the game right after that one said I raped Fluttershy so I felt like I lost big time after that as I’m not from 4chan so I wouldn’t see the appeal in Raping Fluttershy.

Mfw my girlfriend knows I like MLP, she understands why I like it and why it doesn’t make me any less of a man, but she thinks MLP sucks and Littlest Pet Shop is better

Just as I start to win at life I’m stricken another death blow sigh close enough.

Obligatory Rainbow Dash

@Jimmy, I’m so sorry for you man. I too know Palcomix is cancer that Desperately needs to be wiped from the internet. It just keeps following me around and now it even has MLP comics. Fuck those guys.

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 08:49PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 08:47PM EDT
Quote

A damned tragedy mate.
Disregarding that, apparently I’m going to steal Christmas with Princess Luna. (Seems impossible to me however.)
Also, Nice rap Mark!

Jul 08, 2013 at 08:50PM EDT
Quote

Oh yes, the Birthday Game mentioned the horse head scene from The Godfather?

I’m very sorry, I simply could not resist.

Jul 08, 2013 at 08:53PM EDT
Quote

@ BDAY Game
OK… let’s see… birthday game…
Get shrunk with… Berry Punch…

OK… I’m obviously drunk with her… right? NO!?

We’re on that gem… aren’t we?

@ Lyra Vinyl Figure
I am damn glad I’m going back home in a few days… I’ll add to my collection a Lyra figure!

@ Vin

Why thank you…

Jul 08, 2013 at 09:08PM EDT
Quote

markhaox14 wrote:

OK… let’s see… birthday game…
Get shrunk with… Berry Punch…


and who the fuck are you?

Jul 08, 2013 at 09:38PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Attend Monster University with Dr. Whooves. That…… actually makes sense?

And yes, it’s in a few days.

This can be arranged..

Jul 08, 2013 at 09:46PM EDT
Quote

Dr Whooves wrote:

This can be arranged..

Can’t wait for our private sessions and late night studying, Doctor.

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT
Jul 08, 2013 at 09:54PM EDT
Quote

Dr Whooves wrote:

This can be arranged..

Welcome to /kym/, Doctor, where we sometimes talk about ponies.


@Kewln00b: So what did you get?

Jul 08, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Lethal wrote:

Okay guys, I made a birthday game, so let’s play that.

So, what did you get? I go on an excellent adventure with Pinkie Pie.

Steal the moon with…Nightmare Moon. Well that’s boring. Perhaps she’ll help me steal my guitar as well…

Jul 08, 2013 at 10:02PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Lethal wrote:

Welcome to /kym/, Doctor, where we sometimes talk about ponies.


@Kewln00b: So what did you get?

Already told you, remember I brought up the Murder Suicide.

Jul 08, 2013 at 10:13PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b The Manchild wrote:

Already told you, remember I brought up the Murder Suicide.

Oh, yeah. Then I posted Chris Benoit.


Okay, here’s a scenario. Your OC and you choice of another /kym/ OC go back in time to whatever historical event you most recently read about.

So, let’s see. Ace and Blue Screen use their radical phone booth to go back in time to… checks Wikipedia history …the Hartford circus fire of 1944. Don’t think your powers will help you there, Blue.

Jul 08, 2013 at 10:36PM EDT
Quote

markhaox14 Wrote:

@ BDAY Game
OK… let’s see… birthday game…
Get shrunk with… Berry Punch…

Wait… What? 5th November?!

That’s MY BIRTHDAY!

Well… I was probably bound to run into someone with the same Birthday Eventually. There’s Only… What, ~364 days in a Year and 6 Billion People?

Le Shrug. Have some of Lyra’s Twin Sister.

Jul 08, 2013 at 11:26PM EDT
Quote

Hmm, so Kewln00b Poni [Name Pending] and Crazy C’s weird Muscle Bound Luna thing are present at the assassination of John F Kennedy…….prepare to be goddamn heroes!

Jul 08, 2013 at 11:42PM EDT
Quote

Birthday game? exudesaffluence@gmail.com was created on 28 January, 2011, and so far as I can tell that’s the earliest I used the ExudesAffluence name. Which means I get to destroy the Death Star with Lyra.

“Exudes, you’ve switched off your targeting computer! What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine. Just back it up.”

Jul 08, 2013 at 11:46PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Jimmy

WHY MEEEEE!?

Ace and Blue are both dark-haired Mr. Fanservices. Besides, you gotta admit they’d be totally radical as a duo.

Jul 09, 2013 at 12:05AM EDT
Quote

@Lunar
You’re my slightly more mellow and shyer Pegasister?

Makes sense… I’m a party animal… but she got all the attention.

@ Master Stunt below…
Still Disguised as Zecora… Lel…

Oh… we’re not doing that plan anymore? Can I still be Zecora?

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 12:57AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 12:37AM EDT
Quote

@Jimmy

Fantastic, but a bit short.

I was suffering from a severe case of lazy-itus when I wrote it. Still, it’s better than my first plan: Dress Markhaox as Zecora, tie him to a lampost and run.
(Pic related: Dash with lazy-itus).

You want that to be your verse for the song?

Hey, If you want to use it, go ahead.


@Birthday game
Oooh these are always fun! I guess I’ll use the 20th of April, because that’s when I joined this website…
“Leave a horse head on Fluttershy’s bed!”

…that wasn’t fun.

Jul 09, 2013 at 12:46AM EDT
Quote

Well my OC was created on June 6 of this year so…
…Take on Xenomorphs with King Sombra

(hope this doesn’t look too shitty)

Jul 09, 2013 at 12:49AM EDT
Quote

@Master Stunt

I was suffering from a severe case of lazy-itus when I wrote it.

Hm, understandable. The thing I really don’t like is how it ends on the tenth measure. You gotta end it on a multiple of four, or else it just sounds weird.

Hey, If you want to use it, go ahead.

Alright, I put it in the document for now, but I’d really like it if you got to the sixteenth measure. That’s how long Ace’s verse is.

Still, it’s better than my first plan: Dress Markhaox as Zecora, tie him to a lamppost and run.

Um, you do know Mark is a chick, right? So now tying her to a lamppost has a whole different meaning.

Oooh these are always fun! I guess I’ll use the 20th of April, because that’s when I joined this website…
“Leave a horse head on Fluttershy’s bed!”

Jul 09, 2013 at 02:49AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Attend Monster University with Dr. Whooves. That…… actually makes sense?

And yes, it’s in a few days.

Find nemo with pinkie pie.

If the talking blue fish was there too I would kill myself before we even got close to finding nemo

Jul 09, 2013 at 03:35AM EDT
Quote

Finally realize Stunt called me “him…”

@ BSoD
I thought it was a bit clear on my wall that I’m a Pegasister… though I will admit to acting tomboyish sometimes…

And… he deleted his comment. Oh well…

@ Jimmy Lethal below…

I’d say plot. You hear almost every pony on the show say flank, from the kids at the school to the teacher to the Mane 6. If it was a curse, there’d be soap bars galore in Equestria…

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 03:52AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 03:36AM EDT
Quote

OmniXVII wrote:

Find nemo with pinkie pie.

If the talking blue fish was there too I would kill myself before we even got close to finding nemo

She’s Ellen Degeneres. You’d be a dumbplot to leave her behind.

Speaking of which, between flank and plot, which one is the cuss word in Equestria. I’d put my money on plot, but what do you guys think?

Jul 09, 2013 at 03:47AM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Lethal wrote:

She’s Ellen Degeneres. You’d be a dumbplot to leave her behind.

Speaking of which, between flank and plot, which one is the cuss word in Equestria. I’d put my money on plot, but what do you guys think?

Well, they’ve never said plot on the show in the context of hot pony ass…
I would think that “flank” would be the ‘proper’ way to refer to their hindquarters and “plot” would be like the word ass, not quite a swear word, but you don’t use it in formal conversation.

Jul 09, 2013 at 04:02AM EDT
Quote

@Mark

Damn you saw that.

As soon as I posted that statement, I realized that it wasn’t a big secret and deleted it. But your lurking skills prove to be exceptional. How embarrassing. That’s the second stupid sleep-deprived post I made tonight (You should have seen the blunder I just made in the Family Photo thread. Must get off computer. Need sleep.)

To be honest I was not totally sure at first. I saw the Brony/pegasister statement in your profile and somehow interpreted this as ambiguity

But in my defense I did figure it out anyway through other clues

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 04:07AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 04:04AM EDT
Quote

@ Blue
Don’t worry about it… and you actually worked hard on the Family Photo, which apparently someone doesn’t appreciate. And the reason I put Pegasister/Brony is because I’m not sure if Pegasister is the official term for a female Brony, which I kind of say on my wall.

I keep the same username for personal reasons, and I probably will never change it. But that’s what seems to be confusing people… sorry about that…

And now… I go back to writing!

Jul 09, 2013 at 04:21AM EDT
Quote

What’s the deal with all this rap?
Only one type of music has the POWER TO REPEL GODS AND DEMONS!


@Birthday Game
Technically, mine said that I had to leave a horse’s head in Rarity’s bed, but I misread it the first time and thought it was funnier my way.
Especially because I knew that this existed:
NSFW
NSFW-er


@Plot
Hey, it’s time once again for Parrot’s Pet Peeves!
[muffled cheering in the distance]
Yeah, ‘plot’ is not a profane word in the world of ponies because it has absolutely no such meaning in-universe.
The only reason that ‘plot’ became synonymous with ‘ass’ in the fandom was because of a few early jokes that people made when devising reasons to watch the show.

It’s a pretty common joke, in fact.
We even have a whole page for the meme right here on KYM.
But again, that definition of ‘plot’ only has relevance as a meta joke when talking about a work of fiction.
For characters to use it in a self-referential fashion always irks me because it either makes absolutely no sense or shatters the fourth wall (and thus, suspension of disbelief).
(Note: It can be okay when used in a parody, but that’s not how the question was presented and that’s not how I usually see it. That ‘Picture Perfect Pony’ song even has the line ‘Shake that plot’ right in the middle of it that just makes me groan every time.)

So yeah, plot is not a dirty word to ponies and ‘flank’ essentially means ‘sides’ or ‘hips.’
Flank could be used inappropriately based on the context, but it isn’t inherent.
Ponies who want to use cuss words relating to the butt would probably just say ‘ass’ like the rest of us.

And now I’m off to kill more jokes the world over!


Public Service Announcement of the Day:
DON’T F&$# WITH BUTTERFLIES!

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 04:37AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 04:36AM EDT
Quote

DP’s ridiculously long post began with:

What’s the deal with all this rap?
Only one type of music has the POWER TO REPEL GODS AND DEMONS!

That’s why rap rock exists. Indulge, my friend.

Jul 09, 2013 at 04:56AM EDT
Quote

Hmm, I wonder if anything’s happened in the last few hou-

Oooooh boy this is a lot to wrap my head around. Okay, here we go.

@Jimmy

@Master Stunt

Markhaox has a copyright on that name. You’ll need to talk to him her before you keep calling me that.

I’d really like it if you got to the sixteenth measure.


Regardless, I’ll extended it to match the other verse. I’ll give it to you in a private message. I’m away from [school / work / the asylum] for a bit so I should have it done soon. There’s also something else I was making for Mark that I had to put on hold, so I’ll get that done as well.

Um, you do know Mark is a chick, right?


What!? Why didn’t anybody tell me that? Next you guys are going to say something like “Blue Screen isn’t techniclly a New Zealander” or “Verbose is black.”

So now tying her to a lamppost has a whole different meaning.

Oh, hello “that thought.” No, go ahead, make yourself at home, I wasn’t planning on thinking about anything else for the next week anyway.


@ Markette Mark

Finally realize Stunt called me “him…”

Is this the part where you take away my good noodle star?

I kind of say on my wall.

Wow, I must not have been paying attention when I read that.

I keep the same username for personal reasons, and I probably will never change it.

Yeah, that’s probably what threw me off. I guess I just assumed you were a guy based on the name. From now on I’m just going to assume everyone I meet online is some form of gelatinous mass to avoid future confusion.


@Butterflies

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 06:16AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 06:10AM EDT
Quote

Mark is a girl?!



Well, actually I’m not that surprised, kinda had my suspicions.

Kinda reminds me, I should probably set up my KYM profile soon…

I’d do the Birthday Game again, but I don’t particularly have an OC.

Jul 09, 2013 at 06:36AM EDT
Quote

@Jimmy
Thanks :3


@Rappers
I don’t really like rapping, but those were cool


@Rap rock
That song was pretty good, though I prefer Linking Park’s rap rock


@Mark is a girl
Didn’t expect that, but now that I read your profile a bit better, it seems logic. Guess I’ve over-read the part that says you’re a pegasister / brony (do you say it like that in English, when you read something, but miss the small details like that?)

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 07:14AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 07:12AM EDT
Quote

markhaox14 said:

I thought it was a bit clear on my wall that I’m a Pegasister

Wait, you’re a girl?! I kind of assumed with the whole “there are no girls on the internet” plus the fact that bronies are like 92% male. I think the biggest thing was the fact your screen name is MARKhaox14. I tend to assign genders based on how masculine/feminine a screenname is.

This does explain that yaoi fanfiction you’ve been writing, though.

Jul 09, 2013 at 07:19AM EDT
Quote

@Stunt

What!? Why didn’t anybody tell me that? Next you guys are going to say something like “Blue Screen isn’t techniclly a New Zealander” or “Verbose is black.”

And would you believe that I’m a troper?
Oh, hello “that thought.” No, go ahead, make yourself at home, I wasn’t planning on thinking about anything else for the next week anyway.

Markhaox tied to a lamppost… I will require photographic evidence.


So I looked at the clock and all of a sudden, BAM! 7:20 AM. All-nighters call for Luna threads.

Jul 09, 2013 at 07:29AM EDT
Quote

@Jimmy’s need for photographic evidence of Mark tied to a lamppost


@Luna thread because of allnighters
It’s 13:50 over here, doesn’t stop me from posting best princess

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 07:55AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 07:51AM EDT
Quote

@stunthead
did someone say chickun?

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 08:02AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 07:59AM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Lethal wrote:

Ace and Blue are both dark-haired Mr. Fanservices. Besides, you gotta admit they’d be totally radical as a duo.

We already ship BSoD with Twins and Fifths, there ain’t many more holes left on that ride.

Plus your OC isn’t exactly a Mr. Fanservice, I don’t even recall shooping him outside of your self-acclaimed ships.


Mark wrote:

Don’t worry about it… and you actually worked hard on the Family Photo, which apparently someone doesn’t appreciate. And the reason I put Pegasister/Brony is because I’m not sure if Pegasister is the official term for a female Brony, which I kind of say on my wall.

It’s an unofficial term. People prefer it to know the genders, but “Pegasister” is just a shit-tier term. I just use Brony for everyone.

Please watch out though now a bit, look for a difference between users who suddenly give you more attention out of nowhere. I’ve seen it occur before with female users, so you might see a rise in wallposts. Normally this wouldn’t be necessary, but it’s clearly your reputation so far was largely based on the assumption of you being a male.

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 08:36AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 08:35AM EDT
Quote

Derp Satan wrote:

@stunthead
did someone say chickun?

NO

Last edited Jul 09, 2013 at 09:06AM EDT
Jul 09, 2013 at 09:01AM EDT
Quote

@Mike

Guess I’ve over-read the part that says you’re a pegasister / brony (do you say it like that in English, when you read something, but miss the small details like that?)

What you said makes sense (as in people would be able to tell what you mean), but the correct term is “glossed over” or “skimmed over.”

@Luna thread

Even Princess Luna needs late-night snacks. She just calls them snacks, though.


Oh, and Mike just called me “Master Stunt” in a private message. When did I become the “master” of so many users? Did I accidentally start a cult? I thought only Advance could do that.

Jul 09, 2013 at 09:37AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!