Forums / Discussion / General

170,255 total conversations in 5,454 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9944 posts from 165 users

@BSOD
Not really, I’ve only played one Nintendo game in all my life.

@Kewlnoob
Reading that letter in the morning has made my day! Is drug use in Equestria really punished so severely?

@Jimmy
Well, that would make sense, I wonder if someone has ponified the mane six to that.

Jul 21, 2013 at 12:21PM EDT
Quote

Is it just me, or does it seem like Luna’s Nightmare Transformation is being Brought up as a kind of “Luna was Possessed by her own inner Darkness” thing?

I mean… Though its nice to just see what went down on, the fact its there seems to be implying some immediate relevance to Twilight’s next quest.

Notably… If Luna isn’t going to go Chaos mode herself again, or at least on her own volition, which I’m ruling out because of Improbability and cause it would just be a repeat of the season opener… Then I tend to assume it’s going to be that whatever happened to her is going to happen to some-pony else…

Or she gets involuntarily swallowed up by her own banished Darkness. Either way. But also possibly both some-pony else and her banished Darkness.

Third possibility is that whatever Darkness Luna Invoked has become a being of its own, which could be fought in a form even without a Host.

Bleh, I don’t know whats actually going to happen, but its starting to sound like “Nyx” in a Villainous form isn’t that far from being Canon if things go a certain way.

…And on the Otherhand, it could all go accidentally Persona 4 Golden. Which would be Great for the Fanfics.

Jul 21, 2013 at 12:35PM EDT
Quote

xTSGx wrote:

I finally found out what’s more fun then pony shitstorms. People crashing into your family’s silver car.

And then hiding a marijuana pipe under your family’s van.

And then driving slowly around your house half a dozen times an hour after the accident to recover said pipe

To keep this on-topic, which one of the Mane Six would be most likely to panic after a crash and poorly hide their pipe? My money’s on Dash. Not only would she smoke to “relax” before a flight and has a history of crashing, but her impulsiveness means she’d act before thinking.

So you’re telling me that someone 1) Rammed into the back of your car, 2) Dropped a weed pipe under your other car (which isn’t even in the shot of the first car), and 3) was stupid enough to actually stick around instead of hauling ass out of there?

I call bullshit.

Last edited Jul 21, 2013 at 01:30PM EDT
Jul 21, 2013 at 01:26PM EDT
Quote

@Fifths
Well, shit happens…

@Kewlnoob’s letter
Rainbow Dash will never be a wonderbolt.

@Season 4 Spoilers
Well, I missed all the excitement on the last page. Am I the only one here who is worried about the contest for the best pony?

Jul 21, 2013 at 02:33PM EDT

The vote will be rigged by 4chan so “Hitler Pony” will be voted as best pony.

Jul 21, 2013 at 02:41PM EDT
Quote

@Super Ponies


xTSGx said:

It’s now almost guaranteed there won’t be a “Dash teaches Scootaloo and Twilicorn how to fly episode”

Yeah, I was kind of hoping for that, too, but you have to admit that it would have been really hard to fit Scootaloo and Twilight’s flying issues into a single 30 minute episode.
Heck, I’m nervous enough about them having time for just Scootaloo (which is a big part of why I was unsure if they would ever try it).
Anyway, Twilight has her own teacher:


@Lunar
Oh yeah, I’m definitely assuming that having Twilight see a flashback of Luna’s transformation will have some direct relevance in the present.
I doubt it’s going to be another pony being taken over by whatever dark power possessed Luna, though.
That’s the precise plot from the Nightmare Rarity comic arc and, while the comics were given a lot of freedom, their stories were cleared by Hasbro to make sure they weren’t rehashing plans they had for the main show.

I’m sort of curious about Twilight’s line there about Celestia and Luna disappearing.
Could simply be that they ‘disappeared’ when the memory took over, or perhaps they really have been lost somehow and Twilight has stumbled across a cautionary tale of the dangers of a sole princess in power.


@Crashing Ponies
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are both good choices, but what about Twilight?
We’ve actually seen her penchant for hastily conjured plans intended to cover for her mistakes already.
Swarm of the Century, anyone?

Granted, that was primarily because Celestia was involved, but Twilight panicking and trying to cover her tracks seems plausible enough.


Hey, guys!
So… I made a thing.
Just a quick picture comic that I slapped together upon receiving my newest ‘item.’
Figured I would share my spectacular dorkiness.
(By the way, the first Spell Check result for ‘dorkiness’ is ‘kinkiness.’ What is my browser trying to say?)
Anyway, it’s pretty damn big, so spoiler button time:

And if you are curious, here’s the page for her creator: Nazegoreng

Jul 21, 2013 at 04:15PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b? wrote:

The vote will be rigged by 4chan so “Hitler Pony” will be voted as best pony.

Are you asking for it? Stop jinxing everything!

Jul 21, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT
Quote

Fifths said:

So you’re telling me that someone 1) Rammed into the back of your car, 2) Dropped a weed pipe under your other car (which isn’t even in the shot of the first car), and 3) was stupid enough to actually stick around instead of hauling ass out of there?

I call bullshit.

Under standard internet rules, I have pics, therefore it happened.

Additional picture, taken earlier today. The van shown is the one the weed pipe was hidden under.

Would you like me to post the video my brother took as well?

@Deadparrot222

My money is that Celestia and Luna are showing Twilight the memory as part of a “great power great responsibility” moral to teach her just what an alicorn can do and/or the painful choices a princess must make for the good of the country.
Jul 21, 2013 at 07:35PM EDT
Quote

@Fifths

So you’re telling me that someone 1) Rammed into the back of your car, 2) Dropped a weed pipe under your other car (which isn’t even in the shot of the first car), and 3) was stupid enough to actually stick around instead of hauling ass out of there?
I call bullshit.

TSG’s story is so ridiculous that there is as much chance of that happening as a black guy becoming president and straight adult males loving a pony cartoon. Strange circumstances like that just don’t happen

(Seriously, if you think that’s beyond belief then you fail to comprehend how stupid some stoners can get.)

Last edited Jul 21, 2013 at 10:39PM EDT
Jul 21, 2013 at 10:38PM EDT
Quote

Back when I was in highschool a stoner (who was quite stoned) got up and asked everyone where he could find some weed after school. Never judge the stupidity of some Stoners.

Jul 22, 2013 at 12:04AM EDT
Quote

My lord! I would be pissed if that happens to my car. One time while I was on the Metro in Guadalajara, this guy who was completely stoned started calling me his uncle. Man, how people are when they are stoned.

Jul 22, 2013 at 01:05AM EDT
Quote

@ Stoners

I never knew or encountered a stoner in my life whatsoever, and now that I hear these stories, I realize how lucky I am to have not met one.

Jul 22, 2013 at 02:21AM EDT
Quote

You wanna know my experience with a stoner? I have some advice I’d like to share: Never show up to work high, especially if you work at a fast food restaurant. It’s never a good idea to grab some food out of the fryer by sticking your hand in the fryer.

And now for some pony related news:
VOTE FOR TWILIGHT SPARKLE YOUR FAVORITE PONE HERE
You can vote everyday and earn additional votes by answering trivia questions like this one:

Last edited Jul 22, 2013 at 03:13AM EDT
Jul 22, 2013 at 02:58AM EDT
Quote

There are weed smokers…and then there’s Stoners

I know a lot of people who smoke weed, most are quite regular people. But Stoners are not known for their intelligence. I knew one Stoner who hung out in a highly ethnic neighborhood and consulted local black power gangs for his weed supply. In light of that, he decided it would be fun to be a white supremacist neo nazi

Why?

(PS: Yes this thread does stop to discuss drugs on numerous occasions. This is perfectly normal behaviour for Pony General)

Jul 22, 2013 at 04:57AM EDT
Quote
I would be pissed if that happens to my car.

We’re not terribly upset about it. The thing had 160,000 miles on it, the clutch (cause it’s a manual) was leaking fluid, the windshield wipers were broke, and, aside form the brakes, it had all original parts.

The only way we ever get a new car, is when the previous one is totaled. We had a red Focus before the silver one that my mom totaled when someone blew a stop sign

Fun fact: My dad had just changed insurance providers last week.

@-Twilight is clearly- Best Pony
Damn Owlyicious (screw it, I’m not looking up how it’s spelled) question. I swear to Twilicorn, if she loses by one vote…

Blue Screen said:

In light of that, he decided it would be fun to be a white supremacist neo nazi

Why?

Because blacks are the ones ruining the world?*

*THIS COMMENT NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Jul 22, 2013 at 06:54AM EDT
Quote

@Stoners
Even though I’ve never smoked, most of my friends back in high school were pretty much stoners. Ever since graduation, a lot of them have been working full-time at the local grocery store or CVS. I might actually be the only one in my group of friends who actually stayed in college for more than two years never mind graduated from college. It kinda sucks though because whatever we did have in common is almost non-existent at this point.

Jul 22, 2013 at 07:32AM EDT
Quote

I probaably like Twilight the best (Though that does come with a bit of a catch, not sure if I should go into that now, part of the same confession I’d briefly mentioned a bunch of times now), shame about her ultimate fate…

Jul 22, 2013 at 08:31AM EDT
Quote

@TSG

My point was that this guy is so stupid that not only was he willing to be a nazi because “Durrrhurrhurr im white lol”, he also didn’t consider how the black power might feel about that. because, oh you know, he gets his weed from them.

Dumbass is gonna die before he’s 30.


@That best pony vote.

+1 Fluttershy. That’s all I’ll do for now.

Jul 22, 2013 at 08:49AM EDT
Quote

@Stoners: Smoking is something I hate. I don’t smoke, of course, but it makes me uncomfortable when people do (I’m talking about normal cigarettes). My father used to smoke, thank God he stoped.

@Favorite Pony votation: It’s Rarity… Or Rainbow Dash… But I like Twilight too… I… I…

Aw, fuck it. Rarity master race!

EDIT: Hey, hey, hey! The Mane 6 Supers are here!

Source – Masemj

Last edited Jul 22, 2013 at 08:57AM EDT
Jul 22, 2013 at 08:54AM EDT
Quote

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

@Stoners: Smoking is something I hate. I don’t smoke, of course, but it makes me uncomfortable when people do (I’m talking about normal cigarettes). My father used to smoke, thank God he stoped.

@Favorite Pony votation: It’s Rarity… Or Rainbow Dash… But I like Twilight too… I… I…

Aw, fuck it. Rarity master race!

EDIT: Hey, hey, hey! The Mane 6 Supers are here!

Source – Masemj

I don’t know why, but Pinkie’s costume just looks so . . . . right.

Jul 22, 2013 at 11:12AM EDT
Quote

Alright, I voted for my favorite pony: Rainbow Dash! Then I got 10 extra votes……So I voted for Rainbow Dash 5 more times and then voted for the other mane 6……Make it a LITTLE fair Amirite? Man this is so exploitable…..

Jul 22, 2013 at 11:17AM EDT
Quote

@Stoners: I don’t know any stoners per se, but one of my friends back in New York smoked weed sometimes. He’s seventeen.

@Bestpone vote: Screw you all, I voted for Applejack ten times.

@Super Ponies: They all look like Wonderbolts palette swaps. You can do better than that, guys.

Jul 22, 2013 at 12:50PM EDT
Quote

Stoners:

I’ll stick with Mark here, glad I don’t know any. Yeah sure, I know people who have smoked weed a few times just to try it out or because they find it ok, but I don’t know any stoners.


Best Pony Contest:

All my votes went to Pinkie Pie.


Jimmy wrote:

@Super Ponies: They all look like Wonderbolts palette swaps. You can do better than that, guys.

Says the guy who’s OC is white coat with black mane.

(Just messing with ya brah)
Jul 22, 2013 at 02:16PM EDT
Quote

@Stoners
I don’t know any stoners. One guy I knew did smoke some weed, but he was 2 years older than me, and had friends in his age category (18 then), that sort of did the same. From the people in my friend group, none smokes anything, as far as I know.


@Best pony
I voted once, for Dashie. Got 9 extra votes, though that Owlowiscious brough a quill to Twilight


@Super ponies
AJ’s tail is a rope

Last edited Jul 22, 2013 at 04:21PM EDT
Jul 22, 2013 at 04:21PM EDT
Quote

@Best Pony
Voted Rainbow Dash
Got Ten Votes Extra
Gave Another Three to Dash
Gave Three to Pinkie
Gave Four to Twilight

Assuming that First Vote counts:
Dash: 4
Twilight: 4
Pinkie: 3

Of course, I only gave Pinkie those three votes because outside of Canon, she’s an incredibly flexible character to work with. And you can get away with almost anything with her. But that strength Evaporates inside Canon.

If I was to go Canon Only, I’d Probably give her Votes to Rarity. Or…. You know… Applejack.

…Kinda hard to pick…

Though not picking Fluttershy ever for reasons that Escape me… It’s not that she’s a bad character, I just don’t think she’s got any of the energy I usually look for.

Jul 22, 2013 at 04:50PM EDT
Quote

Mike wrote:

Got 9 extra votes, though that Owlowiscious brough a quill to Twilight

I made that mistake, too. Probably because I haven’t bothered to watch that episode.

RandomMan wrote:

Says the guy who’s OC is white coat with black mane.

Light silver. Light silver! Speaking of which, how many ponies in the show actually have a pure monochrome palette? I seriously can’t think of any off the top of my head.

Jul 22, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT
Quote

My 4DE Twilight Plush came in!


Eeee…! She’s adorable!

Her rump is a little big..
Omigosh so soft..

And the hair flops down over her horn with a little hole in middle.
It looks so cute when you pull it back!

She stands pretty well, and her tilted head and smile makes her look really innocent and cuddly.
Hnnnnnng!

All in all, very pleased with it.
Be right back. Cuddling.

She’s the typical manufacturing overstuffed, so I had to give her a light amount of squeezing to readjust the fluff. She’s really quite cuddly, now.


Stargazing Twi:


It’s 5pm and raining. Of course she isn’t outside actually stargazing.


@Favorite Poni

I used my phone’s connection. 22 votes for Twilight from me today.

Last edited Jul 22, 2013 at 06:01PM EDT
Jul 22, 2013 at 05:51PM EDT
Quote

Gentlemen, I believe I have found something that is yet to be ponified. I have searched everywhere and could not find a ponified version of Ridley Scott’s Black Hawk Down. It seems the internet is actually wrong, there IS something non ponified. A sad day for bronies… Unless, any of you willing to change that?

Jul 22, 2013 at 05:53PM EDT
Quote

@Stoners
Well, I don’t know any stoners, but closest i’ve been to drugs is cigarette smoke.

@Best Pony Vote
I got all ten questions right, so I voted for everypony twice…
except Rarity.

@Crazy☾
That Twilight…

Last edited Jul 22, 2013 at 06:01PM EDT
Jul 22, 2013 at 05:58PM EDT

@Best Pony

All my votes went to Rarity, if you don’t vote for Rarity, she’ll destroy you..

:

Jul 22, 2013 at 07:05PM EDT
Quote

Dr Whooves wrote:

@Best Pony

All my votes went to Rarity, if you don’t vote for Rarity, she’ll destroy you..

:

I’d like to see her try. What do you think Twi, can we take her?

Alright, best poni has spoken.

Jul 22, 2013 at 07:56PM EDT
Quote

Sonata Dusk wrote:

My 4DE Twilight Plush came in!


Eeee…! She’s adorable!

Her rump is a little big..
Omigosh so soft..

And the hair flops down over her horn with a little hole in middle.
It looks so cute when you pull it back!

She stands pretty well, and her tilted head and smile makes her look really innocent and cuddly.
Hnnnnnng!

All in all, very pleased with it.
Be right back. Cuddling.

She’s the typical manufacturing overstuffed, so I had to give her a light amount of squeezing to readjust the fluff. She’s really quite cuddly, now.


Stargazing Twi:


It’s 5pm and raining. Of course she isn’t outside actually stargazing.


@Favorite Poni

I used my phone’s connection. 22 votes for Twilight from me today.

Are there any other pony plushes like that? Because if not I’m just glad I’m a Twily fan so I’d definitely buy one. Oh the hilarity that would ensue.

Me and my girlfriend are lying in bed

KewlGirlfriend: Kewln00b why aren’t you cuddling me?!

Me: Umm no offense but I met you AFTER I started watching the show, in all intents and purposes Twily/Dashie (depending on which one I had) was here first.

Ah ha, it’s all fun and games until I’m sending angry letters to clop artists asking them to take down their Rule34 of my Fiance Dashie.

Jul 22, 2013 at 08:24PM EDT
Quote

Dr Whooves wrote:

@Best Pony

All my votes went to Rarity, if you don’t vote for Rarity, she’ll destroy you..

:

Jul 22, 2013 at 09:07PM EDT
Quote

I promised I was gonna show my Hot Topic merch, so here it is. (Hard to follow up on what Dead Parrot and Crazy☾ showed this page)

Rainbow Dash I got from Dead Parrot and Fluttershy I bought (sorry about the shaky cam)

Oh no! I took them out of the box! Now I can’t sell them on ebay for thousands of dollars in a few years!

Is it bad I don’t even watch Doctor Who?

Ha ha ha I’m gonna die alone.

Jul 22, 2013 at 10:22PM EDT
Quote

Hasbro Employee 1: I can’t wait to introduce Princess Skyla. We’re going to base the event on the Royal Baby in the U.K.

Nine Months Later

Hasbro Employee 2: Sir, William and Kate had a boy.

Hasbro Employee 1: Dammit!!!

Jul 22, 2013 at 10:23PM EDT
Quote

Disturbed B wrote:

I promised I was gonna show my Hot Topic merch, so here it is. (Hard to follow up on what Dead Parrot and Crazy☾ showed this page)

Rainbow Dash I got from Dead Parrot and Fluttershy I bought (sorry about the shaky cam)

Oh no! I took them out of the box! Now I can’t sell them on ebay for thousands of dollars in a few years!

Is it bad I don’t even watch Doctor Who?

Ha ha ha I’m gonna die alone.

That’s a pretty epic beard you have there. I wish I could grow mine that long.

And you’ll never be alone – you have us! (Just please don’t die.)

Jul 22, 2013 at 10:24PM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b? wrote:

Are there any other pony plushes like that? Because if not I’m just glad I’m a Twily fan so I’d definitely buy one. Oh the hilarity that would ensue.

Me and my girlfriend are lying in bed

KewlGirlfriend: Kewln00b why aren’t you cuddling me?!

Me: Umm no offense but I met you AFTER I started watching the show, in all intents and purposes Twily/Dashie (depending on which one I had) was here first.

Ah ha, it’s all fun and games until I’m sending angry letters to clop artists asking them to take down their Rule34 of my Fiance Dashie.

Well, Twilight is the only one to have been released so far, but Pinkie is up for pre-order and Fluttershy is on her way some time after that.
Get Twilight Here.
(Actually, Twilight’s page says it’s a pre-order too so I’m thinking that the first run sold out for now. More to come.)
Pre-order Pinkie Here

I’m pretty sure that the other three have been confirmed as well, but I like that Hasbro is letting these guys take their time with these.
They look far better than any other official plushies so far, and $25 is a great price point!


@Voting
I threw all my votes toward Rainbow Dash because she’s super-ultra-extreme-awesomazing!
She’s the greatest pony ever!
… in a completely Platonic sense, obviously…

It’s a… medical condition!
Yeah!


For anyone following Mrs. Faust’s current project, her and her husband’s show Wander Over Yonder is on its way soon.
Looks like the first episode is coming August 16 to the Disney Channel.
Tiny promo, but it looks charming enough to check out, especially with the creators of Powerpuff, Foster’s and MLP behind it:

What kind of Craig McCracken show would it be if giant robots and monsters weren’t caught in endless battle?

Last edited Jul 23, 2013 at 12:48AM EDT
Jul 23, 2013 at 12:44AM EDT
Quote

@Keeltoll
Just try it again or wait a bit, Derpibooru is working here

Jul 23, 2013 at 01:38AM EDT
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

I respectively disagree, Rarity is more then a “shallow Bitch”, which is why her character is interesting in the show, since in most cartoons she would be that character, and she would be the antagonist, not one of the mane six. In this cartoon she successfully runs her own business and is even willing to let a big career opportunity go down the drain purely because she wants to please her friends and make the dresses they want her to make, regardless if she knows best or not. Time again and again she has let the want of others take presence over what she would rather do, and she’s always looking at a way to benefit her friends in whatever way she can even when she has better things to be doing. Not to mention her solo songs are some of the best songs in the show (even if she does borrow one song from Sunday in the Park with George) A “Shallow bitch” doesn’t become the element of generosity and a “shallow bitch” wouldn’t do half the things she has done in the last 3 seasons. Rarity’s taste in class and culture is of the same as Audrey Hepburn – Audrey Hepburn being one of the most generous actresses of her time.Yes Rarity cares about clothing and hairstyles but, funny enough that’s her job..

:

Last edited Jul 23, 2013 at 02:12AM EDT
Jul 23, 2013 at 02:06AM EDT
Quote

I’m going to assume that anyone who thinks Rarity is a shallow bitch is just jelly that they aren’t as fabulous as she is


@Disturbed

Is it bad I don’t even watch Doctor Who?

It’s okay. I don’t watch it either (I don’t think that Doctor Whooves comic on DA counts) but I bought a Doctor shirt anyway because he’s freaking awesome

Ha ha ha I’m gonna die alone.

But at least we can die knowing that we brought Doctor Whooves into downtown bottle shops and strip clubs. All is well in the world.

Jul 23, 2013 at 02:49AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I’m going to assume that anyone who thinks Rarity is a shallow bitch is just jelly that they aren’t as fabulous as she is


@Disturbed

Is it bad I don’t even watch Doctor Who?

It’s okay. I don’t watch it either (I don’t think that Doctor Whooves comic on DA counts) but I bought a Doctor shirt anyway because he’s freaking awesome

Ha ha ha I’m gonna die alone.

But at least we can die knowing that we brought Doctor Whooves into downtown bottle shops and strip clubs. All is well in the world.

I’d strongly recommend Doctor Who, I would try and explain why but when I do I usually end up just screaming “Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, TARDIS” at them..

So Instead I’ll recommend you an episode, I would personally recommend the episode “2×04 The Girl In The Fireplace”, it’s a personal favorite, and although I can’t speak for you, there’s a reason so many MLP fans are Doctor Who fans since both shows carry many similar themes so I’d recommend giving it a try, I think you will like it, trust me.

:

If your not that fussed about quality then the episode is watchable here: http://vimeo.com/49562637
I thought a 10th Doctor episode is fitting since the main incarnation of Doctor Whooves is based on David Tennant. Also.. the episode has a horse named Arthur in it..

Last edited Jul 23, 2013 at 04:11AM EDT
Jul 23, 2013 at 04:07AM EDT
Quote

@Keeltoll
It’s been out all day for me too. Now I have nowhere to get my clop. :(
If it’s not up by Wednesday, then we panic.

Jul 23, 2013 at 04:12AM EDT
Quote

@Rarity
Unfortunately, since she looks like she’d be ‘that type’ of person, everyone sort of assumes that she is.

They’re all scared of her raw, feminine power!


@Doctor Who
I just had a similar discussion over on Deviant Art, but I wholeheartedly recommend Doctor Who to any fan of British comedy, sci-fi, adventure, or just fun in general.
Doctor Who is great because you almost never know what to expect, other than some form of insanity.
Some days you’ll get a straight-up alien invasion, other times end up feeling more like a mini horror movie, and still others come across like crazy drug trips.
I’ve always loved time travel and there are plenty of episodes in there that really play with it in interesting ways.
Episodes can be light and cheery or dark and emotional (or usually some mix of the two).
Characters, especially the companions, are fun and usually great foils for the Doctor himself to really play on the relationships seen.
Just lots of good stuff in there.

My personal favorite episode is, and will probably always be, Blink as it was the tipping point that made me a true fan of the show.
Ironically, it’s also one of the episodes with the least actual screen time for The Doctor, but its concept and execution are just that awesome!
Plus it will teach you to fear inanimate objects (and clue you in to the context behind all the ’Don’t Blink’ memes):

Basically, if you say you like Doctor Whooves, you’ll probably like his original source, right?

All of the ‘new’ seasons (from the ninth Doctor on) are on Netflix so I’d definitely recommend checking them out if you get the opportunity.


@Derpibooru

Yeah, according to their Tumblr account, one of their servers crashed or died or something.
Moderately good news: Apparently, it is the name server that is acting up, not the actual content server.
You can still access the gallery through a direct link: Depibooru Back Door!
Unfortunately, the name server being out means that you can’t log in, so no personal settings will be applied and thus there is no way to see any of the ‘hidden by default’ tags.
(Sorry cloppers…)
At least you can get some access, right?

Last edited Jul 23, 2013 at 04:48AM EDT
Jul 23, 2013 at 04:45AM EDT
Quote

Sorry cloppers…

>I get my clop from there
>I don’t have a stockpile hidden in a folder labeled mlp/other_pony/pony_fic/clop

EDIT: He said you can enter Derpy’s backdoor
lelelelelel

Last edited Jul 23, 2013 at 06:11AM EDT
Jul 23, 2013 at 06:03AM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b The Master of Unlocking said:

Ah ha, it’s all fun and games until I’m sending angry letters to clop artists asking them to take down their Rule34 of my Fiance Dashie.

take down their Rule34 of my Fiance Dashie.

Rule34 of my Fiance Dashie.

Fiance Dashie.

Fiance

Dat Rule 63.

DrWhooves said:

I’d strongly recommend Doctor Who, I would try and explain why but when I do I usually end up just screaming “Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, TARDIS” at them.

>Not including Amelia and Rory Pond
>not including Clara Oswald
Do you even companions?

Personally, I’d wait until after the 12th Doctor shitstorm subsides this fall before getting involved. Speaking of, I wonder how they’ll handwave the fact that there can only be eleven regenerations?

…it’ll be time travel, won’t it (or the Valeyard)?

Last edited Jul 23, 2013 at 07:20AM EDT
Jul 23, 2013 at 07:17AM EDT
Quote

Man you guys really don’t know your ways around the internet. I’m not a clopper myself, but I’ll give you the tip that TwentyPercentCooler (SFW/NSFW) and e621 (Full on NSFW, lots of furry) are both still accessible for your clopping needs.

Ya damn perverts.


But let’s not forget that Rarity is a selfish feminazi bitch cunt who will die alone without a lover who lets all the ugly stallions do her for cheap gems like the whore she is.

Last edited Jul 23, 2013 at 08:03AM EDT
Jul 23, 2013 at 08:00AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Man you guys really don’t know your ways around the internet. I’m not a clopper myself, but I’ll give you the tip that TwentyPercentCooler (SFW/NSFW) and e621 (Full on NSFW, lots of furry) are both still accessible for your clopping needs.

Ya damn perverts.


But let’s not forget that Rarity is a selfish feminazi bitch cunt who will die alone without a lover who lets all the ugly stallions do her for cheap gems like the whore she is.

Are you assuming I use the site for unholy acts?!
Are you calling Rarity a whore?!

Jul 23, 2013 at 10:39AM EDT
Quote

Keeltolt wrote:

Are you calling Rarity a whore?!

Last edited Jul 23, 2013 at 10:59AM EDT
Jul 23, 2013 at 10:57AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!