Forums / General

195,881 total conversations in 5,393 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VII: Live Free or Twi Hard

Last posted Jul 06, 2014 at 04:08PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
9,944 conversations with 165 participants

Did I just miss out on page 69?

I was busy today. Just came back from my first ever brony convention. I’ll post pics later.

EDIT:
Yes, I did just read the last page after shamelessly getting this page git. I expect better from all of you.

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 12:40AM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 12:26AM EDT
Quote

In less than a day, Page 69 was cut short…

Perhaps it was for the best…

The white unicorn who responded to Blue was in a great mood, unlike him. He seemed to have been ready to leave, as he placed a few bits on the counter for his drinks, and started to stand up. He headed out the door, and began back towards home. It’s almost here… I hope she likes what I got her… he thought to himself as he trotted through the night.

He had been anticipating his birthday for quite some time now, and it was two weeks away. It was not because he wanted that one gift he desired, nor the attention he’d most likely receive when it came. It wasn’t even just that feeling of happiness one usually got when their birthday came along. No… what he was happy about for this day was that it was the same day of his companion’s birthday as well.

After days of searching throughout Equestria, he had finally found the perfect gift for her in Los Pegasus, and he ordered it immediately. It would be delivered soon, and he couldn’t wait for it to arrive. But for now, all he could do was imagine how she’d react when it finally did come, and he smiled widely at the idea. Come on, Ace, snap out of it. It’ll come soon enough… he thought to himself, and continued on his way home.

The only other pony moving in the dark and quiet town, a golden yellow Pegasus, lit the area surrounding her with her flaming mane. She walked home from her work in Canterlot rather than fly, and because of this she was extremely tired. Crap… I just realized… I should’ve told Fleece Dagger where I lived before he left the Inn… she thought to herself. She groaned in annoyance, and face hoofed herself as she did. She was too tired to think much anymore, and all she wanted to do now was go home. In fact, she even had to reluctantly call off her date with Leon, much to his disappointment.

When she finally did arrive home, she struggled to open her lock while trying to stay awake. She heard a click, and turned the knob. It didn’t open, and she yanked on the door a few more times. She then realized she had most likely unlocked the door, then locked it again, causing her mane to flare up in anger and annoyance. “Gah! Why won’t you open!?” she shouted to her door, and inserted her key once more. She heard the click again, and finally was able to open the door to her abode.

She went inside and closed the door behind her. She immediately walked to her bathroom, and pulled out a bucket from a nearby cupboard. She went over to her sink, turned the faucet, and placed the bucket underneath the running water. Once it was nearly full, she turned off the water, took a deep breath, and dunked her head into the bucket.She soaked her mane so that the flame was put out and her regular mane revealed itself, damp and dripping with water. She then turned around, and sat down inside the bucket so as to soak her tail in the same manner, causing the hair from underneath to show itself.

She then exited her bathroom and entered her bedroom, where she could finally crash down onto her bed and close her eyes, awaiting her day off tomorrow.

Jul 28, 2013 at 01:24AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Mark

We can just announce this page as an unofficial page 69 until you complete part 2.

Every page is 69 in the pony general thread.

Jul 28, 2013 at 02:59AM EDT
Quote

You can’t spell KYM: Pony General Thread without 69………wait….

Jul 28, 2013 at 03:22AM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b? wrote:

You can’t spell KYM: Pony General Thread without 69………wait….

In fact, that should be what the next thread is called: “Pony General VIII: Every Page is 69”

Jul 28, 2013 at 03:24AM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

In fact, that should be what the next thread is called: “Pony General VIII: Every Page is 69”

And thus another shred of Verbose’s sanity is shattered. Geez, it’s only a matter of time until he’s just a drooling vegetable.

Jul 28, 2013 at 03:29AM EDT
Quote

Kewln00b? wrote:

And thus another shred of Verbose’s sanity is shattered. Geez, it’s only a matter of time until he’s just a drooling vegetable.

Wait, what exactly happened to him that caused his sanity to go down? Attempted orgies or something?

Jul 28, 2013 at 03:50AM EDT

Platus said:

So, is anyone else curious as to what this “book series” actually involves? Because it might be good. Shall we play the speculation game?

It’s a series about a vengeful group of internet users, embittered about the choices one writer has made on their favorite show, and their quest for revenge. All the while, the dark forces of the multi-billion dollar corporation that owns the TV series, along with help from their drones, work to destroy the users and ensure that the evils of corporatism will reign supreme in the world of child driven merchandise.

Kewln00b The Master of Unlocking said:

And thus another shred of Verbose’s sanity is shattered. Geez, it’s only a matter of time until he’s just a drooling vegetable.

>implying that’s not our plan all along, so we can weaken the Mod imposed Military Junta and overthrow it in a glorious revolution (the Deathly Hasbro Liberation Front leading the charge), before establishing a Committee on Forum Safety to run the new government.

bioniclebrony? said:

Wait, what exactly happened to him that caused his sanity to go down? Attempted orgies or something?

Around the 170 page mark of Pony General VI, Verbose decided to do an election (the Thread Title Election) to have the thread’s users vote on what the name of the next title would be. After several weeks of campaigning, debating what type of electrol system to use, and me establishing the Ponies For Prosperity SuperPAC, the election finally occured.

There was some controversy, the leading candidate, “Twilight Sparkle and the Deathly Hasbro” was feircly opposed by some members due to perceived perception that it was an intentional jab at Hasbro for Twilicorn. Advance, using his connections with the Image Gallery, stuffed the ballots with users who never actually use the Forum.

With the manual 200 page lock looming, “Twilight Sparkle and the Deathly Hasbro” and its main rival, “Live Free or Twi Hard” in a dead heat, and the election results called into question, the mods opted to impose a Military Junta and declared “Live Free and Twi Hard” the winner. To this day, we never did get a reason for why they picked that one over “Deathly Hasbro.”

Shortly thereafter, Verbose mysteriously disappeared, citing the fact that he actually has a life and job as the reasons, but suspicions remain that he never recovered from the Election and its related drama and butthurt, with just 130 pages remaining until the next Thread Title Election, it’s uncertain if either him, or the Forum itself, can survive another.

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 05:47AM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 05:45AM EDT
Quote

I think the next one will fall on Platus so bribes should be sent as early as page 80.

Jul 28, 2013 at 06:39AM EDT
Quote

BSoD wrote:

Did you miss the part about “feeling the white hot love of Jesus” and having him “fill your hole”?

No… NO! No, please, Celestia, no! No! NO!


@Murdering Verbose:

KYM Pony General VIII: Vinyl Scratch Confirmed For Brawl

Jul 28, 2013 at 09:32AM EDT
Quote

-

I’m OK with this. Not because I dislike M.A. Larson’s episodes (because I do generally enjoy them more than most,) but because I’m glad the writers take the opportunity to do other things. Even though it seems he’d continue to write FiM episodes if he could (as DeadParrot said,) I think it’s good that he can work intently on something else for a while. In fact, I wouldn’t mind it if all of the staff and cast could take time between what remaining seasons there are to do other things.

I’d be a little bummed if I had to wait 2 years for a new FiM season or something, but I’d be really bummed if Friendship is Magic just began to lose its luster, because people were losing their sense of creativity and fun for it. I think I said it before, but I don’t mind the series ending even after Season 4 (I would prefer it get a planned, series finale though.) I just don’t want to see it get cancelled or see the series drop off a ton in quality. I believe Seasons 1, 2, and even 3 offered quality episodes. That’s all I want from the series.


>implying that’s not our plan all along, so we can weaken the Mod imposed Military Junta and overthrow it in a glorious revolution (the Deathly Hasbro Liberation Front leading the charge), before establishing a Committee on Forum Safety to run the new government.

>implying I’m a mod

Something a bit less flippant and descriptive, I resigned due to transitioning into a new job, a new town, and a new way of socializing. Before I started posting on Know Your Meme, I rarely interacted with people online and I spent most of my time running around a college campus, climbing trees, and going to outings, cheap restaurants and the like. When I went to grad school, I tapped into my natural introverted self due to a lot of personal troubles and issues (and most of the students around me being uninteresting.)

I’m back in an area where I can hang out with those old friends from college again, do some of the hobbies I used to do like recreational sports and martial arts, and meet new friends. I didn’t want to be a forum moderator that didn’t really watch the forum or might not be in touch for days at a time.
 
And even though I didn’t think I was a bad moderator, I had my own ideas of how any forum should be moderated, but I don’t think that’s what’s best for the forum for KYM. I felt like I had “served my term” and that the forum would be fine without my moderation. I never liked the title, and I missed being a regular user. I’m happy with what I am and what I’m going to do on KYM in terms of being more active with articles and images.
 
…I don’t see me leaving the forum though. Just won’t lurk as much.


As for running out of things to talk about:

  1. Do you even Poni? But even if you am no real super bronei, I just wouldn’t talk if you didn’t have anything to say about the show, universe, or fandom. The easy “fix” is to just say to discuss those matters on each other’s walls, but KYM Pony General is a community in itself.
    1. A long while back, we attempted to make a separate, free (ad-supported) forum for KYM Pony General users. That way, the users here who wanted to just talk with each other could without getting this thread off-topic. There, we could post whatever you wanted without having to worry about KYM-specific rules (e.g., NSFW and NC/explicit content could be posted with its own rules as opposed to not being allowed at all,) unspoken KYM-rules (not flooding the Pony-thread as multiple users even if we weren’t breaking a rule,) and things in between (no other KYM thread is close to having a need to have its own board to just chat off-topic.)
    2. And then, honestly, a user took too much initiative and sorta ran the idea into the ground. I still like the idea, but even if it did work out, it might endanger KYM Pony General (well, not really. It’s featured, so it can’t be locked unless a moderator removes the star from it.)

Maybe you should talk about Twilight Sparkle.

But yeah, most of you weren’t active when that the separate forum idea was attempted, and I know a few older users didn’t like the idea (burning_phoneix and I believe Daniel Vazquez were two of them.) So, truly hypothetically, how would you all feel about a separate forum?

I pose that as a potential topic if you just want to talk about something somewhat related to Pony/KYM Pony General.

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 10:04AM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 09:56AM EDT
Quote

Markhaox wrote:

In less than a day, Page 69 was cut short…

Perhaps it was for the best…

And we weren’t even hot news.


Verbose wrote:

>implying I’m a mod

It feels good to have the power back.


Verbose wrote:

So, truly hypothetically, how would you all feel about a separate forum?

Don’t like the idea. This is KYM, the site where we got to know each other, the site that is more to me than “just pony”. Having a group start posting elsewhere seperately will only break up this community. It happened before (some of those that are now in your Skype group never post here anymore) and it can happen again. We already lost enough users to “seperate thread supah idea”.

Jul 28, 2013 at 10:20AM EDT
Quote

A wild Brand New Member appears!

Well, now that I’ve made a joke that can only be described as groan-inducing (and, for that matter, is a Pokémon joke in a Pony thread), I might as well say hi. I guess I ought to give you the short of it: I’m just a lurker who’s casually followed the show and observed its fan community since about January of 2012 (I’m not really that much of a brony though), if I’m remembering things right. Recently, because I’ve been reading Know Your Meme’s entries for some time now (and the forum for a little while as well), I figured that I can’t lurk forever…so I registered and set up an account this morning, and hope to contribute a bit to what looks like a nice little community.

Anyways, to make this post relevant: about that BroBible article that I saw get linked to a page or two ago that prompted a little bit of discussion; it seems to me like the usual brand of noise you hear coming from the community’s detractors who could stand to do their homework about the more common facets of Internet subcultures and the like.

About M. A. Larson’s apparent leave for season four, that strikes me as a bit of a shame, because although I have yet to watch every episode aired to date (pardon the fact that I don’t even pony), I could see that he was a very talented writer. Oh well, I’m not one to complain much about the show’s quality anyway, and I’m sure it’s still going to be enjoyable.

Jul 28, 2013 at 10:20AM EDT
Quote

It Makes Rainbows! wrote:

A wild Brand New Member appears!

Well, now that I’ve made a joke that can only be described as groan-inducing (and, for that matter, is a Pokémon joke in a Pony thread), I might as well say hi. I guess I ought to give you the short of it: I’m just a lurker who’s casually followed the show and observed its fan community since about January of 2012 (I’m not really that much of a brony though), if I’m remembering things right. Recently, because I’ve been reading Know Your Meme’s entries for some time now (and the forum for a little while as well), I figured that I can’t lurk forever…so I registered and set up an account this morning, and hope to contribute a bit to what looks like a nice little community.

Anyways, to make this post relevant: about that BroBible article that I saw get linked to a page or two ago that prompted a little bit of discussion; it seems to me like the usual brand of noise you hear coming from the community’s detractors who could stand to do their homework about the more common facets of Internet subcultures and the like.

About M. A. Larson’s apparent leave for season four, that strikes me as a bit of a shame, because although I have yet to watch every episode aired to date (pardon the fact that I don’t even pony), I could see that he was a very talented writer. Oh well, I’m not one to complain much about the show’s quality anyway, and I’m sure it’s still going to be enjoyable.

Welcome, and prepared to be shipped with just about every person in this thread.

Jul 28, 2013 at 10:45AM EDT
Quote

Have you guys accepted squishy ponies in your life yet?

Because I seriously believe you need to accept squishy ponies in your life.

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 11:05AM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 11:05AM EDT
Quote

I saw that before, some found it funny because the packaging features the Lesser Twiface.

And welcome, Rainbows!

Jul 28, 2013 at 11:43AM EDT
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

I think the next one will fall on Platus so bribes should be sent as early as page 80.

Just to clear things up – I don’t actually have forum moderation powers. I can delete images and videos, alter entries, ban users, and do a lot of other little things in that regard, but on the forum I’m only as powerful as any regular user. If I were to get promoted to Database Moderator, like RandomMan, then I would have forum powers too, but until then I am totally unable to start/stop a pony general thread.

Jul 28, 2013 at 11:49AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Don’t like the idea. This is KYM, the site where we got to know each other, the site that is more to me than “just pony”. Having a group start posting elsewhere seperately will only break up this community. It happened before (some of those that are now in your Skype group never post here anymore) and it can happen again. We already lost enough users to “seperate thread supah idea”.

“Hypothetical” simply means theoretically. I wouldn’t take it as more than a discussion topic.

First off, most of those users left, because this thread was “just pony.” They weren’t as interested in the show anymore. The idea will always come about as long as people get tired of the show or the specific people here. That is entirely different from creating a supplementing forum.

Second, note the word “supplementary.” That is to say that one doesn’t take the place of the other. One simply provides something the other cannot and vice-versa.

Third, I think you know why the last one failed, but I didn’t want to point any fingers: Ivan ran that into the ground by making it far more complicated than it needed to be. In fact, the forum was “down” several times before Ivan shut it down for good. The reason that failed was because Ivan allowed it (if not made it) fail.
 
A separate forum won’t kill any community. The changing personalities and users within a community (and people changing as individuals) will change a community. If something structural like the medium of interaction breaks up the community, then the social bonds in the community were weak to begin with. Just because people post on knowyourmeme.com doesn’t mean they’re part of the KYM community. Several users here on KYM Pony General don’t post anywhere else on KYM anyway.
 
But I do see the threat to Pony General itself. Should a hypothetical forum exist, it may do everything KYM Pony General can do and more. It would prevent newer KYM users from knowing that a KYM “brony” community existed at all if KYM Pony General wasn’t as active as it once was.

That would be a threat to the long-term community should we all move on or get tired of each other and there aren’t new users coming by said forum. But that’s human anyway. Very few people stay in touch with each other for more than a few years.

It's why genuine friendships are so valuable and meaningful.

Jul 28, 2013 at 12:14PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Have you guys accepted squishy ponies in your life yet?

Because I seriously believe you need to accept squishy ponies in your life.

Squishy ponies? SQUISHY PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll take 8.

Jul 28, 2013 at 01:05PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Have you guys accepted squishy ponies in your life yet?

Because I seriously believe you need to accept squishy ponies in your life.

Spidertwi, Spidertwi, does whatever a Spidertwi does…

Jul 28, 2013 at 01:07PM EDT
Quote

Verbose wrote:

“/kym/”

…/kym/?
 

wat.

/ky…The balls when did we become a board on 4chan?

This is what happens when we lose authority Verbose, your authority. You know I cannot be trusted amongst this bunch of weirdos, Platus is long lost, and BSoD has given in to the ways of the shipping. You were the last one who could save us Verbose, you were going to be our savior. But now you have abandoned your ways and left us to the laws of the jungle.

Jul 28, 2013 at 03:45PM EDT
Quote

@Verbose: You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to bring balance to this Forum, not leave it in darkness! And now? We are fated to talk about the same topics over and over again until Season 4, only because you FAILED!

Ugh…

…I wanted to know where did the gamer Luna had it’s origins. Was it in the “Ask Princess Molestia” tumblr?

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 03:55PM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 03:55PM EDT
Quote

Tara what the fuck?

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 04:25PM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 04:18PM EDT
Quote

Verbose wrote:

“/kym/”

…/kym/?
 

wat.

/ky…The balls when did we become a board on 4chan?

It happens a few times a week now. Everyone starts raping BSoD, Jimmy starts posting fetish pictures and weird fanfic/roleplays and I have the sudden urge to cum inside Rainbow Dash. It just happens, either you go with the flow or you’ll get raped by BSoD rapists. I know I know, harsh punishment but what do you expect when you add / / to your board’s name?

Jul 28, 2013 at 04:38PM EDT
Quote

Ah yes, the pony hub was like our own little sealand. Neat, if barely populated. A nice retreat from what was becoming alittle too hectic to follow at times.

But everything changed when the fire nation attacked!

Or pony general went back to relatively normal over one of the weeks the pony hub was down and we all lost interest in going back. I don’t quite remember.

But I do remember enjoying having our own forum for awhile (and I’m pretty sure most of us who used it still posted here too and there was no actual userbase dividing) so I’ll probably always like the idea… but I don’t think it’s neccessary right now.

@bruno

I like how when you put that pic with this one

it looks like human luna is getting pwned by pony luna and that their internets can connect to parallel universes’ internets.

@dr whooves

cute art, man.

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 05:05PM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 04:43PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

Just to clear things up – I don’t actually have forum moderation powers. I can delete images and videos, alter entries, ban users, and do a lot of other little things in that regard, but on the forum I’m only as powerful as any regular user. If I were to get promoted to Database Moderator, like RandomMan, then I would have forum powers too, but until then I am totally unable to start/stop a pony general thread.

SSSSHHHHHHH remember we split the bribes 50 – 50

Jul 28, 2013 at 05:47PM EDT
Quote

Derpy

I think the next one will fall on Platus so bribes should be sent as early as page 80.

Actually, I think we should have Blue Screen do it. He is the rookie after all. And we can bribe him with passionate sex.

@It Makes Rainbows!

Welcome. Get ready for non-sexually jacking off to ponies, raping the mods (or the mods raping you), the fast approaching Thread Title Election (that caused a former mod to nearly go insane and had vote rigging), oh and maybe talking about ponies. If we have time.

I swear, I’m going to forget that exclamation mark in your name.

@Spinoff forum

I think it’d be cool, although it probably would slow down this thread.

Verbose said:

/ky…The balls when did we become a board on 4chan?

Take your pick, when we:
>rigged an election
>started raping BSoD
>wrote user shipfics
>non-sexually jacked off to ponies
>posted saucy pics
>talked about fetishes (I think, I might be confusing that with a picture on the image gallery)
>talked of our disdain for the Pony OC Creator
>look forward to shitstorms
>had a Thread Simulator (even though that was technically the image gallery)
>regularly spar with our mods
>stopped doing Synchtube Saturdays
>obsess over Twilight/Rarity
>talk about how much 4chan sucks

Bruno the Watcher said:

Was it in the “Ask Princess Molestia” tumblr?

That it would be.

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 06:05PM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 06:04PM EDT
Quote

When in doubt, Gamer Luna.

(Off topic, has anybody made a video game version of the song Play With Me by Extreme?)

Jul 28, 2013 at 06:28PM EDT
Quote

Heheh, I don’t think I’ve been shipped with anyone. Either it’s because I don’t post here enough or perhaps a benevolent sharknado has eaten all of the ships that try to dock at “Windigo Harbor”.

Regardless:

Jul 28, 2013 at 06:32PM EDT
Quote

I don’t think I have either, that I can remember off the top of my head.

Jul 28, 2013 at 06:38PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

This is what happens when we lose authority Verbose, your authority. You know I cannot be trusted amongst this bunch of weirdos, Platus is long lost, and BSoD has given in to the ways of the shipping. You were the last one who could save us Verbose, you were going to be our savior. But now you have abandoned your ways and left us to the laws of the jungle.

Long lost? Or long better-ed?
.
.
.
.
Yah, I’ll stop.

Jul 28, 2013 at 06:43PM EDT
Quote

@User shipping
Ha! I remember when I didn’t get shipped. But I think it’s safe to say the S.S StuntParrot is as sturdy as ev- oh, wait, nobody ships me with DeadParrot.

Well I guess it’s time for plan B. Mark, do you want t-

Now that RM and I have been dating for a while, this needs to be an official KYM ship.

RandomMan


Remember when I used to actually contribute to this forum? Yeah, me neither.

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 07:01PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

I don’t think I have either, that I can remember off the top of my head.

Get an avatar. You’ll start to be shipped in no time.

Jul 28, 2013 at 07:05PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy "Sniper" Lethal wrote:

Get an avatar. You’ll start to be shipped in no time.

Avatar as in avatar (like your Applejack) or avatar as in self-representing OC?

Jul 28, 2013 at 07:14PM EDT
Quote

I was in a ship fic, and I got shipped with NO ONE!!!!

DAMNIT MARK YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!!! (jk I love your story)

Have some spider ponies

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 07:35PM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 07:30PM EDT
Quote

Stunthead wrote:

RandomMan

Lol get recked nurd.

Pwnd!

Jul 28, 2013 at 07:37PM EDT
Quote

CrashGordon94 wrote:

Avatar as in avatar (like your Applejack) or avatar as in self-representing OC?

Well, both. Having an OC helps greatly in shipping capacity, but having an avatar and not looking like a noob is important, too. Uh, no offense.

Jul 28, 2013 at 07:39PM EDT
Quote

And this is why I’m glad I don’t give a fuck about shipping, otherwise I wouldn’t get wrecked/wreck nerds on a daily basis.

Jul 28, 2013 at 07:42PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy "Sniper" Lethal wrote:

Well, both. Having an OC helps greatly in shipping capacity, but having an avatar and not looking like a noob is important, too. Uh, no offense.

I see. No offence taken, I’ve been considering getting an avatar, not to get ships but just to not “look like a noob” as you say.

Jul 28, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT
Quote

@User Shipping.

Unless you Know How to ship a Copy Cat, I doubt You’ll be able to ship me.

And By Copy, I mean not only do I copy what Others do, I copy who people are.

And by Cat, I also mean Catlike in Personality… Well… When I’m alone anyways, I don’t like showing that side of me to others.

…I’ve Probably either said this a hundred times by now, or not at all, so someone is probably going to try anyways to shut me up aren’t they?

I have no Objections to that, But I’ll be sitting here with a Cheshire cat Grin Waiting for it to Fail (Or just turn out like shipping another Character I Know) so I can Say I told you so.

Jul 28, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT
Quote

@Verbose and the Seperate forum idea

Yea, we tried that and it failed. I’m not really interested in reviving the concept

Though my melancholy would much, much prefer to have the discussions of this thread split into its own forum (WITH BB CODE YEEEESSS!). There’s just something special about this website and this thread in particular.

Another forum just….isn’t the same.

Most people wouldn’t make the transition back then and I doubt they would now

/kym/

This forum imitates that which it admires


@TSG

Actually, I think we should have Blue Screen do it. He is the rookie after all. And we can bribe him with passionate sex.

The job would either fall to me or RM for reasons both Verbs and Platus pointed out. But I’ll be happy to do it in return for said passionate sex. See you upstairs.

But I would like to state for the record that I don’t want to hear anything about the next thread until page 170, okay? Stop talking about that. Moving on to the next topic…


@Squishy ponies

So…what are those? Hacky sacks? Squeaky toys? I don’t get it. I didn’t know we were done with fluffy ponies already so we had to move to squishy ones.

Also, they look terrifying. Even right there on the packaging, you have Twilight telling you, you are in the wrong neighborhood


@It Makes Rainbows

Hi. Welcome to the most hectic and insane thread on KYM.

Don’t worry about the shipping Jimmy mentions. You don’t get the privilege of being shipped until you’ve built up more of a reputation and character. Even then, you gotta have a character people will want to ship. Then again, someone might just ship you anyway for the hell of it. No promises.

Maybe it’s better not to think about it. Just post ponies and you will be fine.


@Crash

I do recommend getting an avatar for “not looking like a noob”. Especially for me because whenever I see the default avatar, I think “spambot” or “troll”.


@User shipping

You basically don’t get shipped unless you have an OC to ship, a character to boot and sizeable presence on the forum.

But mainly, it’s all about attitude

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 09:59PM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT
Quote

“I do recommend getting an avatar for “not looking like a noob”. Especially for me because whenever I see the default avatar, I think “spambot” or “troll”.”
I think I shall then, now just to find the one for me…

BTW, how do I into quotes? the < quoteblock > (without spaces) code isn’t working for me…

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 10:10PM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 10:08PM EDT
Quote

@Crash

You got it backwards

Its blockquote not quoteblock

Also you should use Flash Gordon for your avatar

Jul 28, 2013 at 10:17PM EDT
Quote

BSoD wrote:

The job would either fall to me or RM for reasons both Verbs and Platus pointed out. But I’ll be happy to do it in return for said passionate sex. See you upstairs.

You being the fresh meat and me already having multiple OPs, I would’ve suggested you to be the OP of the next thread regardless of whatever the situation or the reward.

The password is “Adventure Time”.

Last edited Jul 28, 2013 at 10:28PM EDT
Jul 28, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Crash

You got it backwards

Its blockquote not quoteblock

Also you should use Flash Gordon for your avatar

Ah, thanks.

I might just do that! Maybe I’ll edit him to have derped eyes or something silly like that, just to be fun. :P
If so, might make that my second, have something else my holdover until I can manage GIMP enough to pull that off (shouldn’t take too long).

Jul 28, 2013 at 10:28PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!