Forums / Discussion / General

232,773 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

Nintendo will not hold big E3 conference this year

Last posted Apr 26, 2013 at 08:35AM EDT. Added Apr 26, 2013 at 02:14AM EDT
5 posts from 5 users

That's not to say they aren't going to hold a conference, they just feel as though with Nintendo Direct, they have no need to make the E3 a big event. They will take the time to detail some Wii U games (things the console has been lacking so far, leading to a large anti-Wii U group), and to let gamers try said games out. So what do you think of this? Do you think Nintendo are smart focusing on Nintendo Direct to announce updates in batches? or do you feel that this may not allow Nintendo to bring in more gamers to Wii U?

Well, I am a bit confused as to why they would miss the chance to pass up the large publicity of E3, but it's not like they aren't doing anything.

I feel like it's smart for Nintendo to use their service (Nintendo Direct) to broadcast announcements. Basically it's a replacement for E3, but still almost equivalent in what its purpose is (I think).

Especially since a new Legends of Zelda, Mother (remake or not?), Animal Crossing, Rayman Legends (which got delayed), and Game and Wario which I am not very much looking forward to but still.

Depends.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!