Forums / General

195,652 total conversations in 5,385 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Attack on Titan General

Last posted May 26, 2014 at 02:05PM EDT. Added Apr 26, 2013 at 08:30PM EDT
473 conversations with 62 participants

New Episode time. Not much to say really, good episode, and introduces a new type of titan. The next episode should be great.

Aug 03, 2013 at 07:35PM EDT

With Reiner proposing they try to shove their blades up the Titans’ assholes during the clearing of the supply depot, I think we can safely confirm that he is a full-fledged ass man with an undiscriminating taste.

Also, that music when Armin, Jean, and Reiner started their attack hjfs SO GOOD

Aug 03, 2013 at 11:03PM EDT

Random 21 wrote:

New Episode time. Not much to say really, good episode, and introduces a new type of titan. The next episode should be great.

I prefer links from kissanime.
I don’t want to be rude but.. Fuck that unnecessary, spoiler filled chat bar.
Seriously..

Aug 04, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT

Alex Mercer wrote:

I prefer links from kissanime.
I don’t want to be rude but.. Fuck that unnecessary, spoiler filled chat bar.
Seriously..

Oh, nice quality, thanks man.

I LUST for Levi. Can’t wait to see him in action.

Aug 04, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT

I just recently started watching the anime (yesterday), and I’m on episode 14. Someone help me.

Aug 05, 2013 at 02:33PM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

Which one is attack on titans?

Aug 05, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

I actually caught up with the episodes now. I just loved the part when the Survey Corp recon formation was explained. It’s just so interesting seeing how soldiers work in this series.

Oh yeah, the titans were cool too, I guess

Aug 06, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT

Yes, this is official art. Yes, Mikasa has the best titan form. (BTW, it’s a joke panel.)

Last edited Aug 08, 2013 at 01:05AM EDT
Aug 08, 2013 at 01:05AM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

Yes, this is official art. Yes, Mikasa has the best titan form. (BTW, it’s a joke panel.)

Fucking Titan Armin looks like He-Man, omfg.

Aug 08, 2013 at 01:34PM EDT

^
Christa was a total saver. It would be so cringeful if someone was left behind.
She is still a side character though. So she has chance to get killed still.

Also here is my edit:

Aug 11, 2013 at 09:54AM EDT

Does someone know a specific time when an episode is released? I watch it like around 9:00pmCT on Saturdays, but I know it comes out earlier than that.

Aug 11, 2013 at 10:01AM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

also episode 18 was really awesome. cant wait for eren to go titan and whoop that bitches ass.

Aug 11, 2013 at 10:54AM EDT

SirBrownBear wrote:

Am I the only one who found this scene funny?

“You spin me right around babe right round, like a record baby right round round round”

That was playing in my head suddenly when i first saw that scene.

So the answer is no, your not the only one.

Aug 12, 2013 at 12:20PM EDT

SirBrownBear wrote:

Reminds me of a rich guy swinging around a cane before he beats orphans with it.

Aug 13, 2013 at 05:09PM EDT

SirBrownBear wrote:

I had to pause the episode because I couldn’t stop laughing. Sadly, this isn’t the last time I laughed at the systematic destruction of our fellow man by a titan in this anime

Aug 13, 2013 at 05:46PM EDT

20th episode fuck yeah! Damn i know who that traitor is (thank you spoilers), but why? I am damn hunger for the reason.

Gaize!! Gaiz! Don’t let this thread die!

Last edited Aug 25, 2013 at 06:19PM EDT
Aug 25, 2013 at 06:16PM EDT

This episode made me realize that the only reason Arimin is in the survey corps is because it’s necessary for the plot. If Arimin wasn’t a main character he’d be cowering in Rose or Shina.

Last edited Aug 26, 2013 at 12:10PM EDT
Aug 26, 2013 at 12:07PM EDT

I gotta say, I haven’t watched an anime and admired it’s characters this much in a long time.

Aug 28, 2013 at 11:12PM EDT

Currently watching Episode 21 right now. Why not you all?

Holy shit at this episode!!!

Last edited Aug 31, 2013 at 11:54PM EDT
Aug 31, 2013 at 11:44PM EDT

Welp…

It seems the Female Titan has won da Shingeki.

She managed to get the entire length of Eren inside of her.

Right in front of the runner-up, Mikasa.

He’s no longer your pure husbando.

Annie is pleased with Mikasa’s clamhurt.
Last edited Sep 01, 2013 at 12:13PM EDT
Sep 01, 2013 at 12:03PM EDT

episode 21 made me go apeshit. i fucking never had watched an amazing episode than what i have watched. it only shows a fucking bad ass fight between eren and the female titan, but it also went into in depth in character development about erens decisions and how he could have made a difference. and to top it all off it left us with an even more epic cliff hanger that makes me want to watch more but have to wait another bloody week.

and now i will leave you all with this.

Sep 02, 2013 at 08:06PM EDT

Jesus Christ Eren.

u gota chill.

Last edited Sep 02, 2013 at 09:09PM EDT
Sep 02, 2013 at 09:08PM EDT

And then feels were felt across the universe

I kinda don’t wanna accept that they’re all dead, because they were the greatest group of characters I had seen in a long time

Sep 03, 2013 at 02:17PM EDT

22th episode
>mfw finished that episode

ANNIE YOU FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING COCKSUCKER BITCH FUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
/sarcasm

Last edited Sep 07, 2013 at 09:26PM EDT
Sep 07, 2013 at 09:24PM EDT

I haven’t cried so hard at an anime since FMA’s Nina.

Episode 22 had as much punches to your stomach as the Female Titan had ways of killing people.

Sep 07, 2013 at 09:58PM EDT

Episode 22 is basically the anime equivalent of kicking you while you’re down.

Sep 08, 2013 at 04:43AM EDT

ya. episode 22 was one of those episodes. for me, i didnt give a single feel. i was more angry than sad honestly.

however, how pissed off i was about the female titan and how much hatred i have for that fucking bitch is indescribable.

Last edited Sep 08, 2013 at 10:32AM EDT
Sep 08, 2013 at 10:31AM EDT

Considering they had already made it fairly clear implicitly that Annie was the Female Titan, that conversation between her and Armin alone in the alleyway was tense as fuck.

Also the music continues to amaze me. I loved the tune that played at the very end when Annie prepared to go Titan.

Sep 15, 2013 at 12:12AM EDT

O HAI! You must login or signup first!