Forums / Discussion / General

232,887 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Am i the only one who saw this?

Last posted May 02, 2013 at 09:53AM EDT. Added May 02, 2013 at 01:26AM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

Big smoke was in the gta 5 trailer for franklin(i think). I searched google but came up with no results. Am i the only one who saw this?

Also, after 21 years he could have lost weight.

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 01:37AM EDT

No, I definitely saw him. It's pretty obvious Franklin is Grove Street at this point, with the green colors and him shooting purple Ballas. Only thing is, CJ killed Smoke, didn't he? He could just be a shoutout to SA – a background character who looks just like him.

Speaking of CJ, I can't be the only one who feels like this guy is CJ. Same clothing, same haircut, same build, and a really similar, if not identical, voice actor to boot.

I'm sure it's not Big Smoke… as we all know, for those who've played GTA: SA…

He dies.

Perhaps it is an easter egg for V, as well as that one guy that looks like Carl (it may even be him, in fact). But we'll all know when it comes out this autumn.

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 02:57AM EDT

Laud "The Bear Jew" Piestrings wrote:

I'm sure it's not Big Smoke… as we all know, for those who've played GTA: SA…

He dies.

Perhaps it is an easter egg for V, as well as that one guy that looks like Carl (it may even be him, in fact). But we'll all know when it comes out this autumn.

Thats debateable, before the game released there was a looking for big smoke mission. But it was deleted before the game released.also he was alive when cj left him.

Oh, shite, you weren't supposed to kill him? Cause you had the option to, even after CJ spares him. I could have done the same for Molly, but I left her alive since I visited Las Venturas frequently and got the card the long and hard way (see what I did there?)

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 07:17AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!