Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Funny/Interesting Websites General

Last posted May 05, 2013 at 04:46PM EDT. Added May 04, 2013 at 07:02PM EDT
17 posts from 11 users

What websites do you people recommend for lulz and laughs. I am personally fond of 9gag, but I am willing to expand my horizons to new frontiers. E.g, Reddit of course is a great site, it literally braches out into millions of subreddits.

I am a meme newb looking for lulz and to become a meme pro!

First things first, I recommend that you change your name to a name more acceptable in KYM.
Here's how to change your name.

Names that I recommend are:
Nerdster
Coolman
Cookies
DasRuler

@Chengis Khan:

You think his problem is his user name? I think it might be the best thing about him!

In regards to the original question, there are a lot of good sites out there on the Internet, but my suggestion would be to keep your love of 9gag to yourself wherever you go. If you want to know about memes, and don't feel KYM is doing it for you, I'd suggest Encyclopædia Dramatica.

SIRSWAGGYBALLS666<3 wrote:

Fourchan is illegal. i am scared to go there.

No, it isn't. I went there a few times, and the police didn't rush into my apartment.

Iran wrote:

No, it isn't. I went there a few times, and the police didn't rush into my apartment.

They collect.data first, thrn raid your house to see if your apart of a child abuse network.

SIRSWAGGYBALLS666<3 wrote:

They collect.data first, thrn raid your house to see if your apart of a child abuse network.

Wow, your mom must have scared you a lot. Gain independence. Use Incognito Tabs.

OP is suspended again…He should stick with 9gag anyway. That's where he belongs

So lets take our focus off OP and direct this topic towards lulzy sites in general

My favorite site for LULZ is Cracked.com. I prefer my comedy from actual comedians. Sites like Failblog are all well and good but only for cheap amusement

I also love Not-Always-Right.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

OP is suspended again…He should stick with 9gag anyway. That's where he belongs

So lets take our focus off OP and direct this topic towards lulzy sites in general

My favorite site for LULZ is Cracked.com. I prefer my comedy from actual comedians. Sites like Failblog are all well and good but only for cheap amusement

I also love Not-Always-Right.

Cracked is great. I read their lists when I'm in school, they're a good way to pass the time in the endless void of sorrow and torment that is band class.

- Canvas: https://canv.as/
My main community. It's basically a work-safe (if you don't count swears) image-board-ish site, with a built in drawing/remix tool. The mods seem to have left, and it appears to be down for me at the moment, but it's still a great site with a mostly great community.

- We Draw Comics: http://beta.wedrawcomics.com/
A new community I had joined recently. You draw panels to comics one-by-one, eventually creating a story with the community. Learned about it through Canvas.

- HardcoreGaming101: http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/
Game website about obscure or overlooked titles, often times ones that have little/no coverage anywhere. Chock full of interesting game trivia. Has a lengthy list of articles, a blog and a forum for your viewing pleasure.

I would post one more if one of the members on it didn't hate this website with a passion, but oh well.

EDIT: Shoot. Turns out this isn't for just "General" websites… Meh, I'll keep this here.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 04:48PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!