Forums / Discussion / General

170,640 total conversations in 5,580 threads

+ New Thread

Sandbox Games General: This is the part where we stop making new threads for sandbox games

Last posted May 16, 2013 at 01:57AM EDT. Added May 09, 2013 at 01:12AM EDT
13 posts from 10 users

Let’s all combine those small little threads into one big fat general.

Thank you Vito.
But now I think it’s time for all of us to just

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 01:17AM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 01:12AM EDT

Yes, but keep the rockstar games thread. Its not just sandbox games.

May 09, 2013 at 01:27AM EDT

For those who played SR3, what did you do with the character creation? People can play the game as old ladies or fat men. I’ve seen some hilarious stuff just from what people play as.

Is it bad that I had the most fun in the game playing dress up? Here’s just one of my outfits.

I was aiming for “Badass supervillain biker chick” and I tried to keep the Saints color scheme too

May 09, 2013 at 02:16AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

For those who played SR3, what did you do with the character creation? People can play the game as old ladies or fat men. I’ve seen some hilarious stuff just from what people play as.

Is it bad that I had the most fun in the game playing dress up? Here’s just one of my outfits.

I was aiming for “Badass supervillain biker chick” and I tried to keep the Saints color scheme too

Thats it? Ask ernest, i did some crazy shit with the faces.

May 09, 2013 at 07:33AM EDT

You guys are forgetting an excellent sandbox game…

A game where you were free to kill who you wanted, and those deaths came with realistic repercussions. And Fallout: New Vegas gave you even more freedom as to which side you chose and who you allied and clashed with. That is a true sandbox game there…

May 09, 2013 at 08:14AM EDT

One Sandbox Game that I really like is Mount and Blade Warband

Its based in a Medieval type setting and you can join one of six factions fighting for supreme control of the land, set up your own faction, or just go brigand and attack everybody that comes close to you. The AI can be a little stupid at times though.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 08:29AM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 08:29AM EDT

Best Sandbox.

May 09, 2013 at 09:34AM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

You guys are forgetting an excellent sandbox game…

A game where you were free to kill who you wanted, and those deaths came with realistic repercussions. And Fallout: New Vegas gave you even more freedom as to which side you chose and who you allied and clashed with. That is a true sandbox game there…

I actually just started playing Fallout 3 for the very first time. I know I’m about 5 years late to the party, but I’m starting to enjoy it more.

The biggest difficulty I’d say I’m having so far is a management of resources. I never have enough ammo or caps.

May 09, 2013 at 11:13AM EDT

@Vito

I know. I played around with making the character look like a disgusting orc but in the end, I decided I wanted to play the game as a more believable character.

Funnily enough, when I got the chance to play the game as the most stupidest looking thing possible in a setting that’s already extremely ridiculous…eventually I got an urge for seriousness again.

May 09, 2013 at 11:51AM EDT

Far cry 3 blood dragon anybody? (Can someone post the thumbs up with falgs and firewoks? I cant find it i want it as my backround lol)

May 13, 2013 at 12:57AM EDT

Vito fucked up my eyes, i had to get two glass eyes that also needed lasik surgery and fucking magnifying glasses instead of regular glasses. All of this done by his face customization, i made some fucked up ones too but i have some restraint unlike him.

May 15, 2013 at 11:00AM EDT

>Sandbox games general
>No mention of Garry’s Mod

May 16, 2013 at 01:57AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!