Forums / Discussion / General

171,512 total conversations in 5,627 threads

+ New Thread

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Last posted May 22, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT. Added May 22, 2013 at 05:49PM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

i haven’t played video games that aren’t minecraft in a really long time. i preordered this (and a 3DS) over the weekend and I am so so so excited.

does anyone else play AC? Is anyone else going to get this?!

May 22, 2013 at 05:49PM EDT

I played City Folk. I was lucky enough to get a foreign fruit in the mail from Mom. I then planted enough trees to get about 100,000 bells per harvest. I fully paid off the house and got all of the stuff from the town hall. Then I sort of stopped playing for 4 years. I shudder to think of the state my town has fallen into.

May 22, 2013 at 05:53PM EDT

yeah, i did that with all my towns :( i’ve played every ac game so far and invest so much time and then just let my town fall apart without me :(((((

thanks for reminding me of all the time i’m about to waste lol

May 22, 2013 at 06:03PM EDT

I’ve literally been the most excited for this game. I couldn’t care less about the others, THIS is the game I want. Who would of thought something like swimming could make a game 20% better? The sheer amount of changes to the formula have made this one of my most hyped games of the year. Can’t wait for it (Other than having to sell my soul to my DS again anyway).

On a more meme related note, maybe an Animal Crossing entry is in order? It sure is popular on the internet, with a good number of sub-memes

May 22, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!