Forums / Discussion / General

232,886 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
About djet38

Last posted Jun 20, 2013 at 03:10PM EDT. Added Jun 20, 2013 at 02:55PM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

Recently I got two messages from djet38 that really made my blood boil after reading them.

One said "some reason why you felt the need to add photos to my Meme submission?"
The other said "I just realized after reading your pics and posts on other peoples meme submissions that you are a homophobic loser who probably lives at home with his parents, probably fat and has no life. I actually feel sorry for you.

Later ‘Toon Dick’

-djet38"

This is not okay, not at all. All those comments he just stated are just bullshit. Besides, those images were posted on deadpool'd entries, the ones that are forced memes.

I bet you that he is the homophobic loser who probably lives at home with his parents, probably fat, has no life, and his family doesn't even love him at all. Heck, they might as well adopted him!

Someone needs to really talk to this guy about what he said to me, it was not nice at all.
Anyway guys, what would you do if he said this about you?

You need to either talk to a mod about this, or post something in Site Related.

I bet you that he is the homophobic loser who probably lives at home with his parents, probably fat, has no life, and his family doesn’t even love him at all. Heck, they might as well adopted him!

Now you're being just as rude as he is, even if it is out of anger. Calm down, and talk to someone about the problem.

Posting this in his entry probably has something to do with it

I see that djet made an DOA entry but doing that obviously rustled him jimmies and it was completely unnecessary on your part

He wouldn't have burst out crying like that if you had not done that.

Yes, what he said to you was not cool. And if he keeps saying trash to you like that, we might do something about it. But being an antagonising asshole to entry makers, even the failed ones, with OPisafag macro's is also not cool. We think the commenters who do that are dicks, to be frank

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!