Forums / Discussion / General

170,908 total conversations in 5,485 threads

+ New Thread


What football teams do you like most in the world?

Last posted Sep 09, 2013 at 12:53AM EDT. Added Jul 25, 2013 at 03:14AM EDT
23 posts from 11 users

What football teams do you like most in the world?

Jul 25, 2013 at 03:14AM EDT

Well you say “World” so I’m assuming you’re talking about the real football. Not American Football or Gealic or whatever.

So here are my top two teams:

Local team:

European team:

Jul 25, 2013 at 02:15PM EDT
Quote

kellyliang674 wrote:

What football teams do you like most in the world?

Not sure what kind of football you’re talking about so I’ll put my favorite teams from both:
Atlanta Falcons: American Football

And American Samoa: Football
After all, it takes skill to lose 31-0

Now, time to be serious: United States Women’s National Team. They won the women’s world cup twice and have the greatest goal scorer of ALL time, she even has twice as much as the top scorer in men’s football.

Last edited Jul 25, 2013 at 02:34PM EDT
Jul 25, 2013 at 02:20PM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Well you say “World” so I’m assuming you’re talking about the real football. Not American Football or Gealic or whatever.

So here are my top two teams:

Local team:

European team:

Yeah, Spurs!

Gareth Bale an’ all that…

(Actually, of all the European teams you picked, why Tottenham Hotspur?)


While I support Tottenham too, that’s for my local team, for the main team I support, that’s Manchester United.

(I wonder if this thread will get a flame war going about ‘football: which one?’)

Last edited Jul 25, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT
Jul 25, 2013 at 02:24PM EDT
Quote

I once picked “random team” in Championship Manager in the old days and got spurs.

Fell in love with the team and here I am. :P

It’s also the reason I support Hannover 96 XD.

AND IT WILL DEVOLVE INTO A FLAME WAR ABOUT HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT MANURE YOU TRAITOR!

Jul 25, 2013 at 02:51PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Lethal, Head of Security wrote:

Washington Redskins all the way, bro.

As for soccer, I’d go with the New York Red Bulls.

A fellow New York Red Bulls fan huh? Gotta love the fact an energy drink has their own team.

Jul 25, 2013 at 03:47PM EDT
Quote

PeanutButterChocolate wrote:

A fellow New York Red Bulls fan huh? Gotta love the fact an energy drink has their own team.

I’m still waiting on the Las Vegas Monsters.

Jul 25, 2013 at 06:53PM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

I once picked “random team” in Championship Manager in the old days and got spurs.

Fell in love with the team and here I am. :P

It’s also the reason I support Hannover 96 XD.

AND IT WILL DEVOLVE INTO A FLAME WAR ABOUT HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT MANURE YOU TRAITOR!

>ManUre

I’ve never heard that one before.


Hannover? Why u no Schalke.

Jul 25, 2013 at 07:32PM EDT
Quote

PeanutButterChocolate wrote:

A fellow New York Red Bulls fan huh? Gotta love the fact an energy drink has their own team.

Fun fact, Red Bull also bought a historic Austrian football club and named it FC Red Bull Salzburg.

How Red bull can own two soccer teams and a world champion F1 Racing team while coke and pepsi don’t makes me confused.

Jul 25, 2013 at 11:20PM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Fun fact, Red Bull also bought a historic Austrian football club and named it FC Red Bull Salzburg.

How Red bull can own two soccer teams and a world champion F1 Racing team while coke and pepsi don’t makes me confused.

At least the owners of all the other football clubs don’t rename them after themselves… FC Red Bull Salzburg? I’m fine with the New York Red Bulls name because it’s a kind of nickname, but Salzburg never asked for this.

Jul 26, 2013 at 05:54AM EDT
Quote

If you’re referring to MURICA’s football, than I have to go with my Lions. Sure they’re known for sucking, but so were the Tigers, and look where they’re at now.

If you’re referring to the sport that the Federation de Internationale Football Association governs, then I have none, because I find soccer to be agonizingly slow. If they shrunk the field, it would be a lot more fun, but then again, it would just essentially be hockey then, but on land.

Jul 26, 2013 at 06:01AM EDT
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

At least the owners of all the other football clubs don’t rename them after themselves… FC Red Bull Salzburg? I’m fine with the New York Red Bulls name because it’s a kind of nickname, but Salzburg never asked for this.

There were quite a lot of protests by fans (as even the stadium name and team colors were changed) and eventually, the fans went and founded their own club.

It was really ugly mess that Red Bull could have avoided by just sponsoring the team….

Jul 26, 2013 at 02:17PM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

There were quite a lot of protests by fans (as even the stadium name and team colors were changed) and eventually, the fans went and founded their own club.

It was really ugly mess that Red Bull could have avoided by just sponsoring the team….

Not even Fly Emirates with the power money that they have ever did something that great.

Jul 26, 2013 at 05:32PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Lethal, Head of Security wrote:

>You’re a Cowboys fan
>I’m a Redskins fan

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS, COOLFACE.

Stick ’em up, ya dirty injun!

Jul 26, 2013 at 05:41PM EDT
Quote

xTSGx wrote:

If you’re referring to MURICA’s football, than I have to go with my Lions. Sure they’re known for sucking, but so were the Tigers, and look where they’re at now.

If you’re referring to the sport that the Federation de Internationale Football Association governs, then I have none, because I find soccer to be agonizingly slow. If they shrunk the field, it would be a lot more fun, but then again, it would just essentially be hockey then, but on land.

0-16

Hhhheheheheehhhheheheheheeeheheheehh.

Jul 27, 2013 at 05:10PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Lethal, Head of Security wrote:

0-16

Hhhheheheheehhhheheheheheeeheheheehh.

>0-16
>makes playoffs three years later

Suck it, Tampa Bay.

Jul 27, 2013 at 06:57PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!