Forums / Discussion / General

170,969 total conversations in 5,480 threads

+ New Thread

how was your day today?

Last posted Sep 13, 2013 at 08:38AM EDT. Added Aug 14, 2013 at 04:35AM EDT
49 posts from 32 users

how was your day today?

Aug 14, 2013 at 04:35AM EDT

Had a shower, went for a walk, filled tax forms and destroyed a whole bunch of things in Borderlands 2. Sooo…average

Aug 14, 2013 at 05:25AM EDT

Mine is just starting, actually. It’s about 8 AM here, so I just woke up. I haven’t even gotten out of bed yet.

Aug 14, 2013 at 08:58AM EDT

Well I just woke up from about 5 hours of sleep and don’t feel like I am going to die from that yet, so so far so good.

Aug 14, 2013 at 09:07AM EDT

Meh. Pretty boring right now. Waiting for a package, as well as my parents, and distracting myself from working on something productive… The usual.

Aug 14, 2013 at 12:16PM EDT

I am listening to Stairway to Heaven as I type this. Hang on, gotta air guitar the solo…

Aug 14, 2013 at 12:24PM EDT

I almost got killed at wallmart today.

You think I’d be surprised, but this is like my seventh or eighth brush with death now.

Aug 14, 2013 at 12:40PM EDT

Iamslow wrote:

I almost got killed at wallmart today.

You think I’d be surprised, but this is like my seventh or eighth brush with death now.

What the hell happened

Aug 15, 2013 at 06:11PM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

What the hell happened

I was walking across the street between the front of the store and the parking lot and suddenly I heard this car accelerating towards me.

I thought it was just some dumb punk trying to scare me or something, so I took my time getting up on the curb. Once there I looked back and realized the driver didn’t let up on the gas at all as he whipped past me only a couple seconds later.

I don’t what his problem was, but he was going too fast for me to read his plate number and I figured the security cameras in the parking lot couldn’t have caught it either with the terrible resolution they generally record things in, so I just went along with my business.

Aug 15, 2013 at 07:29PM EDT

When I let my dog Muffy in the house earlier today she was limping badly my mom have her a pain med, she’s not whimpering so I assume she is chugging along like a champ even though judging from the limping it hurts to move one of her legs still.
I think she is developing arthritis. It’s hard to watch.
My family had her sense I was like 2-4 years old and I am 18 now. She is a wire hair fox terrier Google says the life expectancy is 13-14 years. She’s at least 10 though but she was a couple weeks old sense we got her. I do honestly think we got her sense I was 2 though, I could be wrong but if that is the case she must be 16 years old.

On top of that my oldest brother had to be sent to the hospital again because hes been causing drama between him and my younger sister due to him experiencing hallucinations again, sense his schizophrenia is acting up again.

So yeah, my brother is going insane once more and the dog that I had to live the longest with me in my life is showing signs she has only a very few years left to live.

Aug 15, 2013 at 08:07PM EDT

It was the second to last day of my summer job. I completed it without incident. Upon getting home, I played a single game of League of Legends. I totally beasted it as Miss Fortune with Lulu as support. Then, I went to a staff event for said summer job. The event passed without incident. Following this, I played some Dueling Network. I used my trusty Karakuri deck. I experienced moderate success. Then I went to bed. That hasn’t happened yet though.

Aug 15, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT

@Crimson

Have you ever woken up in the morning, turned your alarm off, but decided to lay your head back down again for 5 minutes?

Then you look up again 5 minutes later, and somehow an entire 2 hours has passed?

I swear my bed is secretly a TARDIS that travels forward into the future at certain hours of the morning

@Hows my day

Meetings, invoices, taxes, naps and 7.1 earthquakes. Not a whole lot happening

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 12:33AM EDT
Aug 16, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT

Found out Elf is my favorite Dragons Crown character.

Aug 16, 2013 at 01:08AM EDT

Usual for me. Woke up. Went to the comp. Browsed the net for a bit. Logged onto KYM and saw that I had a wall post, which is shocking to me. Uhh… continued browsing the net, ate lunch. Bought some lunch for my mom and went on a long walk.

Aug 18, 2013 at 03:05PM EDT

I moved into my new apartment yesterday and today I’m figuring out what I don’t have that I need for the place. This includes internet service. Before anyone asks how I’m posting at the moment, I’m using a computer at my university’s library.

Aug 19, 2013 at 09:02AM EDT

College can suck my dick, 13 straight hours in purgatory just to get one class…

Last edited Aug 19, 2013 at 11:30PM EDT
Aug 19, 2013 at 11:29PM EDT

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

Are you angered by this guy stealing your thread?

Wha-? Why would I be angry

Aug 20, 2013 at 08:45AM EDT

Moargun wrote:

Wha-? Why would I be angry

Haven’t you made, like, 2 or 3 “How was your day/how’s it going/etc” threads before? This guy is stealing your thunder!

Aug 20, 2013 at 11:25AM EDT

This guy is stealing your thunder!

OP? Stealing anyone’s thunder? Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that.

minic
Banned

Last edited Aug 20, 2013 at 11:42AM EDT
Aug 20, 2013 at 11:41AM EDT

fun fact: he was actually a spambot who asked the same question on countless different forums.
weird..

How was my day today? My family is on a vacation, passed finals. I am pretty free.
Genarally being lazy in my home, sometimes my friends come over here. Nothing special..

Aug 20, 2013 at 12:48PM EDT

@Alex

Yup, thanks for spotting that BTW. This bot had everyone fooled. Turns out some bots will post harmless questions like OP did before posting the actual spam. They do this to lower suspicion. Then they make threads that sound like legit topics with no links to anything, but emphasize some product to make you google it. Very tricky

After I saw all the different forums with OP’s exact same post, I banned OP on the spot and deleted his threads.

This one can stay open

My day today…not much…mostly been contacting employers and drawing ponies

Last edited Aug 20, 2013 at 11:04PM EDT
Aug 20, 2013 at 11:03PM EDT

Trying to fit my room into an assortment of boxes is quite hard as it turns out, and tireing. At this point I may need more boxes.

Aug 20, 2013 at 11:27PM EDT

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

Haven’t you made, like, 2 or 3 “How was your day/how’s it going/etc” threads before? This guy is stealing your thunder!

It’s not like I’m the only one on KYM that is allowed to ask people how their day is going.

It’s okay Cake, don’t worry :)

Aug 21, 2013 at 07:22AM EDT

I failed my first driver’s test this morning

I know I’ll do better next time though.

Last edited Aug 21, 2013 at 09:20AM EDT
Aug 21, 2013 at 09:05AM EDT

Moargun wrote:

It’s not like I’m the only one on KYM that is allowed to ask people how their day is going.

It’s okay Cake, don’t worry :)

I’m Jewish.
That means I always worry.

Aug 21, 2013 at 12:39PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Iamslow

I never got my drivers licenses on the first go. It always took two attempts

You too? It seems to go that way for a lot of people.

I passed the maneuverability part though and I don’t have to do it again, so at least there’s that.

Aug 21, 2013 at 04:44PM EDT

I’m ok.

Aug 22, 2013 at 02:56AM EDT

It’s been pretty good. My friend ambushed me with silly string right before class. I got a lot of stares.

Aug 22, 2013 at 02:43PM EDT

Well, been trying to find a whole pletora of material for my thesis. Besides that, it rained and I felt relaxed thanks to that.

Aug 22, 2013 at 10:06PM EDT

My night was shitty ‘cause I got beat up by some dude, giving me a bloodied up nose and 2 sprained fingers. I’ll have you know that at not one point did I cry or beg him to stop, because I’m a real man (albeit not a very tough one).

Aug 24, 2013 at 03:51AM EDT

Christ…I have a concussion again which blows giant ape balls and there was no Advil for my fucking searing headaches and my eyes burn at even the slight bit of light. Besides that bullshit it’s all good

Aug 26, 2013 at 01:47PM EDT

Splendid

Aug 26, 2013 at 04:58PM EDT

Replaced my broken laptop screen. So…Great.

Sep 09, 2013 at 04:30PM EDT

I got out of class and went on tumblr, then I found out a villager (acnl) I spent weeks looking for was posted just as I got to class.

Last edited Sep 09, 2013 at 06:50PM EDT
Sep 09, 2013 at 06:48PM EDT

My friend in class told me something funny.

“I thought of something even more funny!”
“25!”

Sep 10, 2013 at 12:21AM EDT

Went to sleep at 9PM last night, woke up a 12PM today, raged a bit, played Russian Roulette with myself (I suck at that game), Had a shower, watched Watamote to make myself feel better (It didn’t work), and generally had a NEET-tastic day.

Sep 10, 2013 at 05:16PM EDT

My cousin took the time to tell me she disapproves of my relationship. The school where I work got closed due to excessive heat, which meant I had to come in two hours early (and leave at the same time).

:/

Sep 11, 2013 at 12:05AM EDT

Well something unexpected happened that ended up great in the long run. Me and my family went out to dinner at The Melting Pot. I didn’t expect my mother would be so accepting of the idea on a Tuesday since it takes a while to get there and it’s expensive as hell. Otherwise, it was a great fun place to eat at and it was a whole total new thing for me.

Sep 11, 2013 at 12:36AM EDT

I had a pretty good day. The only downside was I almost crashed my ’86 Subaru GT thanks to some idiot driver who tried to cut me off on a “left lane ends, merge right” section

Sep 13, 2013 at 08:38AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!