Forums / Discussion / General

232,884 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Pokemon and YOU.

Last posted Nov 11, 2009 at 06:20PM EST. Added Nov 11, 2009 at 02:05AM EST
17 posts from 11 users

Random Question Alert!!!!

If you could be any type of gym leader, if pokemans were real, what type would you be? Why?

Me: Psychic – I wanna have the ability to read peoples minds, move things with my mind, and Espeon was my first pokemon. (in Collesseum)

Stupid Question.

Warning: Meme Overload Ahead

Now, this is a story all about how I wanna be a Meme Gym Leader. Just imagine bending LOLcats, Pedobear, CATS, Rick Astley, and even Chuck Norris to your own will. That would be so killer, it would be ridiculous. You could Shoop da Whoop other Pokemans with a power that's over 9000. Your best Pokeman could accidentally by zero while chocolate rain starts quickly crashing through your enemy's veins. Candlejack could also use his rope to

I would have stayed in Pallet town and gotten a real job. Let's face it: there's no future in being a pokemon trainer. You run around all day and beat up wild animals and kids, almost get killed by Team Rocket several times, get lost in caves, and for what? You never even earn enough money to buy a stinkin' bicycle.

@Lindell
XD So true. And have you noticed how, in teh Pokemon world, everybodies profession is 'Pokemon xyz', with xyz being replaced with every real profession imaginable. That end of the market's all dried up guys. Take my advice – go to university. Study accounting.

I don't get how fire doesn't kill everything.

Okay, water is resistant to fire.

I want you to go out and catch a fish. A fish is a water-based animal.

Then, take a lighter, and set the fish on fire.

My bet is that, instead of being resistant to the fire, the fish burns and dies.

Why don't all pokemon just burn and die?

I take that back. Why don't pokemon die?

It's the same reason that some can shoot lightning or fire or water.

I hate to be the one to tell you this Average Joe, but… they… they aren't real.

I'm so sorry you have to hear this, but you do.

@blubber

That reminds me. A friend of mine once asked a first grader if he wished pokemon were real.

His response.

"No, because if pokemon were real, robbers and bad guys would be killing people with pokemon, and there'd be big pokemon wars."

What a sad imagination.

@AverageJoe

Acutally, I think two pokemon have died in the series.

Celebi I know for sure, but I think Ash's Pikachu had died once but got reborn or some bullshit. Also Ash died once.

Anyways, I think the reason they don't die is because of some "fighting spirit" stuff that prevents them from dying. Nice cover up nintendo.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!