Forums / Discussion / General

232,785 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

Amnesia A Machine For Pigs General

Last posted Sep 13, 2013 at 01:10AM EDT. Added Aug 31, 2013 at 10:07AM EDT
6 posts from 5 users

Well, after seeing that there was no topic for this, and considering how popular and well received the original Amnesia was; on top of the release being 10 days away (September 10th), I thought that now would be a good time as any to start a discussion on it.

So, how excited are you? Can you not wait to play, or are you dreading the day? Have you pre-ordered (I have :3)? Tell us below.

While looking at a little gameplay for this game I couldn't even bear to watch it in full screen. I know I'm a little pussy, but I think this game will pull off the horror genre even better than the original Amnesia did (and I thought the original was pants-shittingly scary)

Crimson Locks wrote:

While looking at a little gameplay for this game I couldn't even bear to watch it in full screen. I know I'm a little pussy, but I think this game will pull off the horror genre even better than the original Amnesia did (and I thought the original was pants-shittingly scary)

This. I watched it in full screen and couldn't even last watching half an hour of gameplay. Even worse since I had headphones and I watched it late at night.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!