Forums / Discussion / General

168,575 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM TEAM FORTRESS 2 GENERAL (It's baa~aack)

Last posted Jan 25, 2014 at 01:54PM EST. Added Aug 31, 2013 at 11:37AM EDT
171 posts from 36 users

Seeing as how that the TF2 General thread has been closed, I, as a TF2 playing KYM’er cannot stand back and let this continue….

That’s right…..

….it’s back bitches.

So, welcome to KYM TF2 General! Post anything TF2 related, in game stories (good or bad), personal best and worst moments, opinions on weapons and strategies, and as always HATS

With your help and contributions, we can make the TF2 General live again! Live!...*LIVE!LIIIIIVVVEE!*

Last edited Aug 31, 2013 at 11:38AM EDT
Aug 31, 2013 at 11:37AM EDT

I need more miscs.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the new 3D aspect of the HUD?

Aug 31, 2013 at 02:17PM EDT

You’re just reminding me of what I have been unable to play for months.

The time will come, of course, that I will be able to play once more. But that won’t be for some time yet.

Aug 31, 2013 at 03:01PM EDT

Not Caramel wrote:

I need more miscs.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the new 3D aspect of the HUD?

Well, it’s certainly different, but its kinda nice to see what you actually have equipped on your character.

Aug 31, 2013 at 05:00PM EDT

1)Oh man, I couldn´t stand it any longer, “Soldiers are not celebritites”, “We need to stop running, my pacemaker is at it’s limit”, “We left Mildred at the last stop”, “You brake into this witch’s house and killed Tom Jones”, so what , he isn’t that good anyway… Miss Pauling has my eternal gratitude , now we are going to be back in the fighting business!

Also: STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS

Aug 31, 2013 at 06:34PM EDT

I recently had the chance to play TF2 on the highest settings in a friend’s computer. It was orgasmic.
And about the comic…

Pyro confirmed male.
I’m so hyped for this comic.

Aug 31, 2013 at 06:40PM EDT

Soldier wrote:

1)Oh man, I couldn´t stand it any longer, “Soldiers are not celebritites”, “We need to stop running, my pacemaker is at it’s limit”, “We left Mildred at the last stop”, “You brake into this witch’s house and killed Tom Jones”, so what , he isn’t that good anyway… Miss Pauling has my eternal gratitude , now we are going to be back in the fighting business!

Also: STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS STRANGE HATS

Yeah, I just read the comic today; funniest thing I have read in a very long time.

Aug 31, 2013 at 07:38PM EDT

Oh man, this thread makes me want to get back into TF2. I’ve been neglecting it in favor of tons of other games lately.

…As soon as I finish Fallout 1 & 2 I promise to get back to this

Aug 31, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT

AHHHHHH! You reminds me to play Team Fortress 2! AGAIN! I can’t play TF2! I want to play it! Why my Steam accout stopped working! I am loosing everything!

Aug 31, 2013 at 11:01PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Oh man, this thread makes me want to get back into TF2. I’ve been neglecting it in favor of tons of other games lately.

…As soon as I finish Fallout 1 & 2 I promise to get back to this

Join us…join us…join us.

Aug 31, 2013 at 11:29PM EDT

My recent TF2 experience in a nutshell:
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WTS STRANGE GUILLOTINE
WHY WON’T ANYONE BUY THE FUCKING GUILLOTINE???

Sep 01, 2013 at 02:49PM EDT

Carno/Taur are back here again! wrote:

Name your best hat!
Mine’s a Level 71 Well Rounded Rifleman painted white.

> Best hat is something other than Proof of Purchase
Don’t touch me you casual.

Last edited Sep 01, 2013 at 03:38PM EDT
Sep 01, 2013 at 03:38PM EDT

I only have one hat anyway… Though given time that could change. (And I mean more than the time until I can ever play TF2 again. Long story to do with IRL circumstances.)

Sep 01, 2013 at 03:44PM EDT

As I am a relatively “new” player (got TF2 last year but didn’t really start playing it until a month or so before this summer), I do say that seeing how Valve has a history of hiding very obscure clues to the next update in the game itself; I have always been on the lookout for any strange or intentionally weird things I happen to see on a map.

Sep 01, 2013 at 04:16PM EDT

i hav hero tail 4 sell

i hav gen. crosslink 4 sell

i hav strange SMG 4 sell

i hav fancy fedora 4 sell

pls respond. pls.

Seriously though, I’ve been trying to sell my hats and my strange SMG, here’s my offering price.

Hero’s Tail ||| 4 reclaimed

Gen. crosslinker ||| 3 reclaimed

Fancy Fedora ||| 3 reclaimed

Strange SMG ||| 3 refined

Last edited Sep 03, 2013 at 01:10AM EDT
Sep 03, 2013 at 01:09AM EDT

Selling some stranges as well;

3 strange Neon Annihilators

2 strange Kukris

2 strange Beggar’s Bazookas

1 strange Fist of steel

and 1 strange Flying Guillotine

(but I also have some normal wep dumps)

3 Flare Guns, 3 Axesinguishers, 3 Escape Plans, 2 Chargin’ Targes, and some singles of other weps.

As for hats (which are not for sale), I have 13; but for the life of me I can’t choose my favorite.

Sep 03, 2013 at 05:35AM EDT

thegreato wrote:

Selling some stranges as well;

3 strange Neon Annihilators

2 strange Kukris

2 strange Beggar’s Bazookas

1 strange Fist of steel

and 1 strange Flying Guillotine

(but I also have some normal wep dumps)

3 Flare Guns, 3 Axesinguishers, 3 Escape Plans, 2 Chargin’ Targes, and some singles of other weps.

As for hats (which are not for sale), I have 13; but for the life of me I can’t choose my favorite.

You should probably give me one of those hats, 13 is an unlucky number.

Sep 03, 2013 at 12:57PM EDT

Try to collect all the halloween item set in 1 hour.

Sep 04, 2013 at 05:58PM EDT

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

Question: If the Pyro perceives fire as rainbows, why would it airblast burning teammates?

Maybe he percieves Airblast as the biggest form of friendship.
When his teammates are extremely happy (burning) and yell at Pyro because of the hapiness (flames) he airblasts them to prove that he loves them as much.
He does the same for enemies, but they are blown back because of the awesomeness.

Sep 05, 2013 at 12:46AM EDT

My best hat?

Hm…

STRANGE BIRD-MAN OF ABERDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sep 05, 2013 at 01:09AM EDT

@Ray Shadows

Yea, I’ll just guess that the airblasts look even cooler to him than rainbows. Like it blows giant balls of cotton candy and his team makes are like “Thank you for the sweet candy BFF!”

Sep 05, 2013 at 01:18AM EDT

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

> Best hat is something other than Proof of Purchase
Don’t touch me you casual.

I only bought the paint! The hat is legit. Oh well, what are you going to do-- aww.

Sep 06, 2013 at 08:12PM EDT

Just got in over 200 hours; for some reason it feels like a milestone.

Sep 17, 2013 at 06:16PM EDT

I was playing TF2 at a LAN party a while ago and not doing too well, so I changed my username to “his penis”. A few minutes later, the announcement goes out:

“BetterPlayer is DOMINATING his penis”

That got mild chuckles from around the lab. In another game, I engineered a level 3 sentry gun right outside the door of an enemy spawn point in 2fort and got a whole group of 4-5 people that were respawning at the same time. Good times.

Last edited Sep 17, 2013 at 09:42PM EDT
Sep 17, 2013 at 09:41PM EDT

WarriorTang wrote:

I was playing TF2 at a LAN party a while ago and not doing too well, so I changed my username to “his penis”. A few minutes later, the announcement goes out:

“BetterPlayer is DOMINATING his penis”

That got mild chuckles from around the lab. In another game, I engineered a level 3 sentry gun right outside the door of an enemy spawn point in 2fort and got a whole group of 4-5 people that were respawning at the same time. Good times.

“In another game, I engineered a level 3 sentry gun right outside the door of an enemy spawn point in 2fort and got a whole group of 4-5 people that were respawning at the same time. Good times.”

“… I engineered a level 3 sentry gun right outside the door of an enemy spawn point…and got a whole group of 4-5 people that were respawning at the same time. Good times.”

“…level 3 sentry gun right outside the door of an enemy spawn pointgot a whole group of 4-5 people that were respawning at the same time.…..Good times.”.

Sep 17, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT

Got it on my most recent drop, hell yeah.

Thinking of adding a KYM logo to it, what do you think?

Sep 22, 2013 at 08:25AM EDT

thegreato wrote:

Got it on my most recent drop, hell yeah.

Thinking of adding a KYM logo to it, what do you think?

Represent the KYM, bitch.
;-; If you want to, at least.

Sep 22, 2013 at 04:40PM EDT

Infinite source of Pootis wrote:

Represent the KYM, bitch.
;-; If you want to, at least.

I was already planning on it :)

Sep 22, 2013 at 05:56PM EDT

Scout’s first fursuit

Gabe confirmed for furry

Sep 22, 2013 at 08:50PM EDT

I recently completed my “Spring Break Vacation” Heavy.

Last edited Sep 23, 2013 at 01:11AM EDT
Sep 23, 2013 at 01:10AM EDT

My god… Heavy is cheating on Sasha..

Sasha! Come back! I have made very very bad mistake! Please don’t leave me….

Sep 23, 2013 at 03:06PM EDT

Check out my first (and possibly permanent) decal on my Conscientious Objector (that I got about a week ago on a drop.)

Awww yeah, KYM represent.

Oct 01, 2013 at 05:54PM EDT

>MFW TF2 thread isn’t dead after all

Last edited Oct 01, 2013 at 09:03PM EDT
Oct 01, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT

HOLY SHIET.

NEW UPDATE ’N CRATES ’N SHIT.

NEW UPDATE, WITH CRATES!

I’M ON MY WAY!

Oct 03, 2013 at 04:54PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!