Forums / Discussion / General

170,256 total conversations in 5,454 threads

+ New Thread

League of Legends General II: Spin to win!

Last posted Sep 12, 2013 at 08:33AM EDT. Added Sep 09, 2013 at 06:00PM EDT
5 posts from 4 users

Discuss stories and just LoL stuff here. Lets try and hook up with other people who are in the same region as us. So anyone in the Oceania servers?

Sep 09, 2013 at 06:00PM EDT

EUW servers here. Playing whenever they actually work.

I used to play mostly Mid and Support back when I still played normals actively, but since I play mostly ARAM with my GF these days, I guess it’s irrelevant.

And as for champs I really enjoy playing, there’s a bunch like Xerath, Kog’Maw (AP), Lulu, Sona, and lately Vladimir.

Still waiting for Angus the Puncher though.

Why not start with a discussion or something to get this thread started? Any good ideas?

Last edited Sep 11, 2013 at 10:06AM EDT
Sep 11, 2013 at 10:05AM EDT

I’ve recently started playing Darius. I used to play Fiddlesticks, but I never had much luck with him. I also tried Master Yi, and I’ve seen what he can do when used right. Two friends of mine taught me to play LoL, and I still play with them. One friend taught me full AD Darius, which i never had much luck with. The other taught me a tank/AD hybrid, which consisted of getting Boots of Speed, then BF Sword, then either Bloodthirster or Frozen mallet. And maybe some armour. I tell ya, that second build has done wonders for me :3.

Sep 11, 2013 at 07:32PM EDT

I’ve hardly had any time to play in the past few weeks. What a shame. When I left off, I had just gotten to level 21 and spent 6000 IP on runes. I was playing a lot of Soraka by nature of every other role being taken by the time I entered the room. I’ve been trying to improve my ADCing whenever possible. I’ve liked Tristana quite a bit, but haven’t had any luck with anyone else. I’ve also been trying to master the art of Heimer since I impulse purchased him and his Blast Zone skin while it was on sale. Hiding a turret or two in the bushes can save you from a gank if you run out of wards. His ult is rubbish though. Shame about that. I’m excited for his upcoming rework, whenever it comes.

Sep 11, 2013 at 10:44PM EDT

My summoner name was Cirno IX Ball on the PH servers. I managed to find an enemy Kassadin who was fangirling over that because they were also quite a fan of Touhou. We spent the rest of the match complimenting each others’ kills and apologizing whenever we would have to kill each other.

It was one of the few times I could fully enjoy playing LoL.

Sep 12, 2013 at 08:33AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!