Forums / Discussion / General

232,895 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

KYM STEAM GROUP NOW UP AND RUNNING

Last posted Sep 19, 2013 at 07:01PM EDT. Added Sep 19, 2013 at 05:49PM EDT
6 posts from 4 users

A little while ago, I had an idea. It was a simple idea, yet it appeared that no one had thought of it yet, a Steam group for KYM users to get together and play. As of now that idea is now a reality as the steam group "Know Your Meme TF2 Group" is now up and running the link being here:
"http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kymteamfortress2"

Currently, as seen in the title, the main game is TF2, simply because of my liking of the game and it's popularity among other users. As (or if) the group grows if consensus is strong enough the games will be broadened; this is something I am perfectly ok with and would have no trouble integrating, however TF2 will likely remain one of if not the main game.

Anyway, with one more thing out of the way we arrive to our only rule for admittance:
"You must be a KYM user in order to join."

So what do you think? Have I created some unthought of gem, or some lackluster meh? Whatever your thoughts may be post them below, feedback, opinions, or new ideas and additions; and if you have a steam account and want to join, simply post your steam name below or message it to me in my KYM inbox, and i'll try to add you as soon as possible.

I hope this will be a great thing for our community, and almost in some sappy disney/pixar sort of way bring us closer together; honestly something best put by heavy:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!