Forums / General

191,083 total conversations in 5,240 threads

+ New Thread

what is up with haters beliving jews have super powers?

Last posted Oct 19, 2013 at 05:15AM EDT. Added Sep 26, 2013 at 05:33PM EDT
24 conversations with 18 participants

i made a joke thread about this topic in JFF and people took it too seriously, so im going to try this here, in a more serious and apporachable manner.

thuogh most people have balanced opinions and whatever, i have stumbled too many times of people who claim jews have some kind of telekenetic super power which they use to dominate the world.

“jews did 9/11”
“jews did the wall street crysis”
“jews control the media”
“jews control the global economy”

but it gets worse than some simple illuminati conspiracies, it goes further to very silly ideas.

like the holocaust in WWII was fake and that somehow the jews managed to fabricate the deaths of over six million poeple.
or that the jews kill thousends of arabs every day in israel.
hell, some people genuinly belive to this day that jews kill virgin christians so they can bake their special ‘matzos’ bread.

trying to logically proove these people wrong is impossible, presenting them with solid facts and evidence that prove otherwise is pointless, they’ll just accuse you some more for lying and so forth.

how can people so firmly belive that stuff? all these stories fit for some kind of science fiction novel about ancient aliens, how can anyone seriously belive any of that crap is true?

and second, according to all of these conspiracies, the jews have incredibly powerful and are inhumanly cunning, shouldn’t they be afraid?

it’s such a wierd paradox to me, i hope you folks can give me some insightful ideas about what to think of it

Sep 26, 2013 at 05:33PM EDT

As a Jew myself, I hate the whole “Jews control all the banks and economies” thing the most. I mean, I’m a fellow Jew! Help a brother out and kick some money my way, please.

Sep 26, 2013 at 05:43PM EDT

Jews do have super powers. Yours just haven’t manifested yet.

Give it time Jolly. I’m most certain you will one day join the Glorious Jewish Master Race

There’s certain words to describe those who think along the lines that there is a specific group of people who control the world and the events that go on in it:

• Conspiracy Theorists
  • Racially Prejudice
  • Insane

Convincing any of those people that what they believe is not true is almost certainly impossible. Offering them proof will just make them suggest it’s forged, and pressing the issue of their insanity just makes them think you’re a blind sheep/in on the conspiracy.

Best advice is to just not worry about it, go on with your life, and let them talk crazy to one-another. The more paranoid and shut-in they become, the less you’ll have to hear their voices.

level4outbreak wrote:

As a Jew myself, I hate the whole “Jews control all the banks and economies” thing the most.

It comes from the old position in Europe where Jewish families often owned private banks. For several hundred years, they were given those kind of jobs because it was a poor business and you weren’t likely to make much of a name for yourself. As the 19th and 20th centuries came along, people began to have more wealth than they knew what to do with – and banking became quite popular. The business of the poor became the business of the rich.

Really though, it’s the same type of prejudiced thinking of “Jews control the banks” that caused people to offer those business paths in the first place. Even if Jewish people did control most or all economies, it’d kind of be the fault of the people who pushed them into those positions.

Last edited Sep 26, 2013 at 06:14PM EDT
Sep 26, 2013 at 05:48PM EDT

“Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have.”

Sep 26, 2013 at 06:01PM EDT

People who beat me to the punch pretty much have it covered. It is the obnoxiously uninformed that believe Jews are anything more than normal people. Years and years of prejudice and persecution have seen that these delusions are alive and well even to this day.

Sep 26, 2013 at 06:12PM EDT

The paranoia is also tied to the history of Europe. Throughout European history, most nations experienced multiple Jewish expulsions. When I took World History, I was given a timeline of Jewish expulsion back from 200 ad up to 1947 to read and pass along through the calss, it was 3 pages long.

One of the largest incidences of Jewish persecution and expulsion was from 1348-1349, the years of the bubonic plague. For religious reasons, Jews cleaned themselves; thus they were not heavily affected by the plague. In 1348, approximately 20-25 million Europeans died. Europeans came to the conclusion that since the Jews were least affected by the plague, they must be the source. Europeans created theories ranging from Jews poisoning the water supply in the attempt to kill the Christian world, to Jews were agents of the Devil. All of these theories culminated to the destruction of Jewish villages and the burning of Jews. Thus, the perception of Jews as evil was solidified and carries on to this day.

Do Jews control the world? I don’t think that Jews control the world, but there are Jews who do have wealth and influence, like other nationalities. If Jews do control the economy, then it just proves our incapability as states to control our assets. A part of me always does wonder if it is the case, but after it does not seem like a reality considering the division of power in the world. Finally, all humans are cunning, for the better or for the worse.

Last edited Sep 26, 2013 at 08:08PM EDT
Sep 26, 2013 at 08:05PM EDT

ok so all the answers can be summed up with “they are idiots”

but i want to go deeper than that.

someone needs to be more than just an idiot to belive this kind of things.

what could drive a sensible and a seemingly decent man into believing utter bullshit? it’s not the 14th century with all the ingorance and disasters

this is the modern age, where everyone is skeptic about everything.

i wish i could say it’s just some 3rd world african countries, but surveys found that quite a few people belive that in western europen countries…

so could there be other infulence other than stupidity? i am pretty sure the media has to do something with it.

the haters claim that jews control while in truth it’s the exact opposite…

Sep 27, 2013 at 05:40AM EDT

I don’t think any of these people you describe were ever sensible or seemingly decent.

Sep 27, 2013 at 02:15PM EDT

Yeah I had a friend who started to become increasingly anti-semetic because he really had nothing better to do but be “redpilled” which, in my opinion, is just an excuse to be racist, misogynist, homophobic, anti-semetic, transphobic and a bunch of other dumb shit. I’m no longer friends with him.

Sep 27, 2013 at 02:22PM EDT

@JJ

someone needs to be more than just an idiot to believe this kind of things.
what could drive a sensible and a seemingly decent man into believing utter bullshit? it’s not the 14th century with all the ignorance and disasters

I’m under the impression that the same people who blame jews for everything are the same people who believe that 9/11 was an inside job or that HAARP is a giant mind control device or whatever. Either that or they think similarly.

And you know what those people are like. They simply want to believe the worst things imaginable. They get a sense of importance/significance by being “aware” of these conspiracies

Sep 27, 2013 at 08:56PM EDT

If you believe the bible a Jew:

1. Walked on Water
2. Cured deafness and blindness
3. Turned water into wine
4. Brought a dead guy back to life.
5. and came back from the dead.

Sep 28, 2013 at 12:50AM EDT

tino768 wrote:

If you believe the bible a Jew:

1. Walked on Water
2. Cured deafness and blindness
3. Turned water into wine
4. Brought a dead guy back to life.
5. and came back from the dead.

/thread

Sep 29, 2013 at 03:27PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

/thread

sorry it’s not /thread

because a lot of people don’t believe in the bible.

and even for those who do, quite a few people people don’t know that Jesus was a jew

me mum’s friend is a tour guide in jerusalem and she told that sometimes when explaining about Jesus’ origins people were genuinely surprised.

hell, she told that once after a hearing that, a bunch of tourists took off their crosses and said "we quit christianity, we fell for another jewish lie…

i shit you not…

Sep 30, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT

hell, she told that once after a hearing that, a bunch of tourists took off their crosses and said "we quit christianity, we fell for another jewish lie…
i shit you not…

Hahaha wut!? Where did they think he came from? The Bible very clearly states that he was Jewish

These people must have gotten their baptisms from a Crisco catalogue.

Sep 30, 2013 at 08:08PM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

sorry it’s not /thread

because a lot of people don’t believe in the bible.

and even for those who do, quite a few people people don’t know that Jesus was a jew

me mum’s friend is a tour guide in jerusalem and she told that sometimes when explaining about Jesus’ origins people were genuinely surprised.

i shit you not…

He was joking

Sep 30, 2013 at 08:34PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

i shit you not…

Hahaha wut!? Where did they think he came from? The Bible very clearly states that he was Jewish

1. An Arabic Jew no less.
2. Now I’m imagining baptisms in Oil.

Oct 01, 2013 at 07:39AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

i shit you not…

well, judiah, just like today, consisted of many other ethnisities other than jews. i didn’t read the new testament but according to what i was told, it’s possible to conclude the jesus had some syrian origin or somethin’….

also it’s very possible that they didn’t read the bible and just belive in christianity to blend with the crowd…

Oct 01, 2013 at 03:31PM EDT

holy shit, 3 jews won the chemistry nobel prize!

those filthy jews i tells ya, stealing nobel prizes with their evil chemistry research,
they all control the people from within!
how dare that influence the world and progress humanity!?

Oct 16, 2013 at 04:26AM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

those filthy jews i tells ya, stealing nobel prizes with their evil chemistry research,

Proof Jews have super powers

Look at that, you just raised the dead. I thought this thread was done for, but nope, there you go reviving it.

Oct 16, 2013 at 05:05AM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

ok so all the answers can be summed up with “they are idiots”

but i want to go deeper than that.

someone needs to be more than just an idiot to belive this kind of things.

what could drive a sensible and a seemingly decent man into believing utter bullshit? it’s not the 14th century with all the ingorance and disasters

i wish i could say it’s just some 3rd world african countries, but surveys found that quite a few people belive that in western europen countries…

so could there be other infulence other than stupidity? i am pretty sure the media has to do something with it.

the haters claim that jews control while in truth it’s the exact opposite…

Growing up in a non decent home, with incredibly racist parents could do the spot very easily.

Oct 16, 2013 at 07:20AM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

I swear. Jews are going to take over the world and dictate it

Oct 16, 2013 at 07:31AM EDT

I can understand a joke that is so stupid that it’s funny; but in today’s world, everyone believes in the most stupid shit. The stuff people believe is so stupid sometimes I wonder if it is just an excuse for all the things that suck in life.

How can you even argue with this?

I mean Jews having control of big business at least can actually happen, even though I don’t believe it; the flat earth society point is completely moot on the other hand.

Basically, what I think all ideology comes down to is “I am gonna defend my absolute point of view from your absolute point of view”.

Poe’s law, named after its author Nathan Poe, is an Internet adage reflecting the idea that without a clear indication of the author’s intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism.[1]

Last edited Oct 19, 2013 at 05:21AM EDT
Oct 19, 2013 at 05:15AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!