Forums / Discussion / General

232,883 total conversations in 7,786 threads

+ New Thread

Halp me decide

Last posted Nov 16, 2009 at 09:35PM EST. Added Nov 16, 2009 at 01:44PM EST
7 posts from 4 users

I always went to /b/ and occasionaly went to /v/. but last night i stayed up till 1 on /v/ and i think i wanna switch
so wut yall think
/b/tard or /v/irgin?give me some pros and cons of both of em

pros/cons?

/v/irgin
pros: Unlike on /b/,by lurking it is unlikely to find a corpse with a ms paint smile
cons:Once you join,you develop a snort when you laugh.

/b/tard
pros:As Chris said,online anarchy
cons:shock images

Also, I know there are some kids on the board. I'm gonna be an adult here for a quick sec. All of 4chan is 18+.

From the Rules: (yes, the actual 4chan rules)
"If you are under the age of 18, or it is illegal for you to view the materials contained on this website, discontinue browsing immediately."

@Chris:
Why would there even be an 18+ tag on certain boards then? That doesn't make any sense.

@Emerelds:
/b/tard:
Pros: Lolwut?
Seriously, though, it's something to do when you're bored, and there's a lot of entertaining things about it. Trolls, memes, and general insanity galore.

Cons: Humanity=gone. Mind=irreparably damaged.
Shock imagery, corruptions of your fondest childhood memories, and general horrors apply.
You may also notice an abnormal attraction to things you didn't earlier (pro, con, you decide).

/v/irgin:
Pros: You get to talk to people who like video games as much (often more than) you do. Good if you don't know anyone like this.
Also, it's less likely that you'll leave with severe psychological trauma.

Cons: The term "/v/irgin" explains all.

@Shadowfury,

I can't speak for why certain boards are tagged 18+ and others aren't. 18+ is listed in the Global Rules for the whole site. http://www.4chan.org/rules

Well thanks guys!
I guess I can go to both…
ive been to /b/ long enough to avoid even looking at shock images (its true)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!