Forums / Discussion / General

232,886 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Minecraft General 3: Rebuilding!

Last posted Oct 10, 2013 at 09:14PM EDT. Added Oct 09, 2013 at 11:10AM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

It's time to bring this thread back!
This thread's for all things Minecraft, from 1.7 to a possible KYM server.

Last edited Oct 09, 2013 at 11:13AM EDT

My server has been down for awhile due to PC Issues and general IRL Shenanigans. I had this "Temple of the Sun" thing going and I want to finish that.

My eternal quest to find a Nether fortress will never end. I got lost going from one base to another so much, I had to build a tunnel, so you can imagine how easily I get confused on the multi-leveled Nether. It doesn't help that those damn Ghasts keep camping my portal like a Call of Duty player.

I did get lucky finding three desert pyramid temple-things and rinsing them of their diamonds and TNT.

I built a fully working T-72…

I am also going to fortify my Sugercube Corner into a war fortress. That is after crafting the D-30s and a Hind.

Last edited Oct 10, 2013 at 09:47AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

My server has been down for awhile due to PC Issues and general IRL Shenanigans. I had this "Temple of the Sun" thing going and I want to finish that.

Pics:
The Entrance. The outside isn't done yet, but I am decorating it as I go.

There is a hidden Redstone Switch you have to use to activate the Stairs:

The First Big Chamber, there is a handful of rooms beforehand that you have to solve before hand. A few of those Lava Falls can be turned off to reveal more passages, but I haven't built the rooms they lead to yet:

And one of my more obvious traps I have already laid out. I think you can figure out what it does:

I probably wouldn't of been inspired to do this without Fandroid showing off her Redstone Capabilities in my server before hand. Though I am still not even close to her level yet. n_n;;

Last edited Oct 10, 2013 at 09:16PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!