Forums / Discussion / General

232,885 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Fallout General 2: Things Are Happening For Reasons

Last posted Dec 13, 2013 at 02:12PM EST. Added Nov 24, 2013 at 08:35PM EST
24 posts from 9 users

Cale wrote:

Ten days since the site went up, and it's still not really confirmed.

Not officially confirmed, but Three Dog's voice actor has been hinting heavily at something Fallout coming and there's an agecheck script in the page code. I also remember someone saying there was a youtube iframe in the code but I can't see it so I don't know. Not to mention the voice actor has been hinting Boston and Bethesda was scouting Boston/MIT sometime ago.

Also the message is different as of today

Twilitlord wrote:

Not officially confirmed, but Three Dog's voice actor has been hinting heavily at something Fallout coming and there's an agecheck script in the page code. I also remember someone saying there was a youtube iframe in the code but I can't see it so I don't know. Not to mention the voice actor has been hinting Boston and Bethesda was scouting Boston/MIT sometime ago.

Also the message is different as of today

There isn't really anything to say that it's really fake.

One of the deciphered messages ("OZ De SZ Msg + EF Is Hit II EF Is Hit K,") reads:

"Bridgeport this is Concord – Quabbin is hit – repeat – Quabbin is hit."

What it is referring to here is the Quabbin Reservoir; the largest inland body of water in the Commonwealth^ of Massachusetts and was built between 1930 and 1939. Today along with the Wachusett Reservoir, it is the primary water supply for Boston, some 65 miles (105 km) to the east, as well as 40 other communities in Greater Boston.

^As mentioned in Fallout 3

….I live less than an hour away from the Quabbin Reservoir (hell, my school is even named after the place)….does that mean that the next Fallout game will take place where I live?! O___0 -AJSEFRBFSWERG~!

[HYPE INTENSIFIES INFINITELY ]

[Fun fact: in order to build the reservoir, 4 towns: Dana, Enfield, Greenwich, and Prescott had to be completely flooded and residents forced to move.] Here's a pic for reference (only one of the towns is shown here)

Last edited Dec 01, 2013 at 11:47PM EST

Before, they were hinting at Fallout Commonwealth so this seems legit so far. But if it's some unexpected hoax ARG like the last website countdown (coughcough bearstearnsbravo coughcough) which is unlikely, expect some fallout (pun intended)

RIP the dream. thesurvivor2099.com confirmed to be a fake by the site itself. It was fun to watch it go, but in the end it all went to waste. Now I really want a new fallout game…

;_;7

Twilitlord wrote:

RIP the dream. thesurvivor2099.com confirmed to be a fake by the site itself. It was fun to watch it go, but in the end it all went to waste. Now I really want a new fallout game…

;_;7

Sometimes I hate being right.

So were the guys behind The Survivor unbelievably prescient, or is this some sort of conspiracy to keep us on the edges of our seats until the game is official announced?

Also, thesurvivor2299 is back up with a new code.
3485=1204-992=24-9823=239482=
A new date has appeared as 12.27.13
And lastly there's a new audio file which is 404 for me.

There is hope yet, wastelanders!

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

So were the guys behind The Survivor unbelievably prescient, or is this some sort of conspiracy to keep us on the edges of our seats until the game is official announced?

Also, thesurvivor2299 is back up with a new code.
3485=1204-992=24-9823=239482=
A new date has appeared as 12.27.13
And lastly there's a new audio file which is 404 for me.

There is hope yet, wastelanders!

There is no doubt, the game is in production. The page is back, ¿Bethesda maybe?

There is still hope people.

Guys, Bethesda has decided to unveil the Fallout 4 intro because of this prank.

The game play reveals Russians that live in the Metro 2033( a dungeon). Improved 5 slot inventory. Stealth is greatly improved.

Last edited Dec 12, 2013 at 09:26PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!