Forums / Discussion / General

232,894 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

[Spoiler]Snape kills Brian Griffin

Last posted Nov 26, 2013 at 11:59PM EST. Added Nov 25, 2013 at 02:08AM EST
17 posts from 13 users

And…this is a big deal because?

I thought it was already well established Family Guy lacks any form of continuity? Remember the Y2K episode? Although, if it is real, more power to them. Brain has been one of the most annoying douchebag characters in quite a while, with his strange "I'm an atheist despite the fact God has been proven to exist multiple times in the series" routine. I don't care if you're an atheist, just don't be one in a show that cuts to God actually doing stuff.

Last edited Nov 25, 2013 at 05:50AM EST

@TSG

Brian was intentionally designed to be the hateable militant atheist stereotype. He can never be convinced, not even with God standing before him

I heard in advance one character was going to get killed off. But I didn't think it would be Brian though because they need him for Stewie/Brian tag team adventures. Is Stewie going to everything by himself from now on?

In fact, the whole point of his character was to mock stereotypical liberals. Without him, who will they use for liberal jokes now?

I figured it was Chris who was going to get the ax since his character is the most useless in narrative (only thing he is good for is masturbation jokes) and has the weakest character (generic dweeb stereotype)

But nope, they went for Brian. I guess even the writers hated the shit out of him.

I think honestly this entire show needs to die, and even Seth MacFarlane wants this show to die. By killing off Brian they basically made this show the Simpsons. Hopefully the Writers are plotting to end this show by killing off all the characters so Fox can't milk it for 50 years.

Last edited Nov 25, 2013 at 07:40AM EST

I pretty much gave up on his character in Not All Dogs Go To Heaven, and by the time Excellence In Broadcasting rolled around, I was feeling what Rush Limbaugh felt in that episode. Besides, Vinnie seems like an interesting character.

"Yes I drive a Prius. I'm not the hero for driving a Prius. It's the war veterans who drive Priuses that are heros."

-Brian Griffin

Digoxin wrote:

Didn't Megan die in one episode?
Also, if they don't bring him back somehow, the show won't be the same.

yeah like when they got rid of Cleveland

they better not give that doge his own show

I would rather see the horse as the new Brian

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!