Forums / Discussion / General

168,634 total conversations in 5,403 threads

+ New Thread


Stadium General

Last posted Dec 03, 2013 at 02:31AM EST. Added Dec 01, 2013 at 11:28AM EST
18 posts from 12 users

Post your favorite stadiums.

I’m personally a bit of a FedExFag myself.

Last edited Dec 01, 2013 at 11:28AM EST
Dec 01, 2013 at 11:28AM EST
Quote

The most out of the way stadium known to baseball. AND I LOVE IT.

For those who don’t watch baseball, this is Tropicana Field. It’s the home of the Tampa Bay Rays, but it’s like 45 minutes away from Tampa’s downtown, in the neighboring city of Saint Petersburg, Florida. It’s a pain to get there, but everything is cheap, the stadium is in great condition, and the team is awesome.

Last edited Dec 01, 2013 at 12:55PM EST
Dec 01, 2013 at 12:53PM EST
Quote

This is the Rangers Ballpark In Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers. I often go to this ballpark 15 times every year for a good old Rangers game. It’s usually a 30 minute drive for me.

Dec 01, 2013 at 02:50PM EST
Quote

Oldest major league baseball stadium, anyone?

I don’t even care for baseball that much, but I love going to Fenway once or twice a year for a game. I’ll take just about any excuse to go to Boston anyway, but this stadium always feels like home to me.

Dec 01, 2013 at 03:36PM EST
Quote

The Grolsch Veste.

It’s even named after a beer brand, what other reason do you need?

Dec 01, 2013 at 04:23PM EST
Quote

A general on stadiums? Let me show you my hometown stadiums:

First, The Ralph:

and not just football…

And why not my hometown arena home of the Sabres:


We’re building a hotel/practice rinks building called the harbor center which will link up to the arena…hopefully can land the NHL All-Star game in 2016 or 2017

Dec 01, 2013 at 05:04PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

The Grolsch Veste.

It’s even named after a beer brand, what other reason do you need?

Yes, but Miller Park (home of MLB’s Milwaukee Brewers) is named after a beer brand and has a retractable roof.

Dec 01, 2013 at 06:21PM EST
Quote

Jimmy "Sniper" Lethal wrote:

Yes, but Miller Park (home of MLB’s Milwaukee Brewers) is named after a beer brand and has a retractable roof.

There’s two other MLB ballparks named after beer companies.

Coors Field (Colorado Rockies)

Busch Stadium (St. Louis Cardinals)

Dec 01, 2013 at 06:37PM EST
Quote


The Pontiac Silverdome doesn’t get nearly the love it deserves.

Dec 01, 2013 at 07:32PM EST
Quote

Jimmy "Sniper" Lethal wrote:

This better fucking happen. The Coliseum is a dump.

The Nassau Coliseum? Actually, the Islanders will be relocating to the Barclays Center in a couple of years…think it will be the smallest arena in the NHL (in terms of capacity)

Dec 01, 2013 at 09:59PM EST
Quote

Daft Punkjet wrote:

The Nassau Coliseum? Actually, the Islanders will be relocating to the Barclays Center in a couple of years…think it will be the smallest arena in the NHL (in terms of capacity)

I know Brooklyn is technically on Long Island, but the name won’t make sense anymore. Like the Tennessee Oilers.

Dec 02, 2013 at 04:08PM EST
Quote

Crimson Locks wrote:

Oldest major league baseball stadium, anyone?

I don’t even care for baseball that much, but I love going to Fenway once or twice a year for a game. I’ll take just about any excuse to go to Boston anyway, but this stadium always feels like home to me.

Get on my level, pleb…

If I had the cash for it, I’d go to a lot more games.

Dec 02, 2013 at 10:14PM EST
Quote

Gotta go with the ‘ol Skydome (Fuck Rodgers. I’m gonna keep calling it by its real name)

Dec 03, 2013 at 02:31AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!