Last posted Dec 24, 2009 at 12:47AM EST. Added Nov 25, 2009 at 09:25PM EST
92 posts from 39 users

click this
take quiz
post results
????
PROFIT

You are 74% 4chan material.

You’re an average 4channer – far from being a newfag, with plenty of knowledge of our subculture and various memes, and the potential to be downright hilarious at times. Yet you’ve managed to keep a few shreds of your sanity, and aren’t the out-of-hand Anonymous that makes it to those news reports. In other words, you are the best kind of 4channer.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Nov 25, 2009 at 09:25PM EST

Hector will always be more 4chan that I’ll ever be. He’s a freak on that site. >.>

You are 70% 4chan material.

You’re an average 4channer – far from being a newfag, with plenty of knowledge of our subculture and various memes, and the potential to be downright hilarious at times. Yet you’ve managed to keep a few shreds of your sanity, and aren’t the out-of-hand Anonymous that makes it to those news reports. In other words, you are the best kind of 4channer.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Nov 25, 2009 at 09:34PM EST

You are 79% 4chan material.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Nov 25, 2009 at 09:35PM EST

You are 69% 4chan material.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Nov 25, 2009 at 09:43PM EST

sigh* there he goes again, speaking in tongues,
you know what? ima sart doin that see how fun it is:#

Nov 25, 2009 at 09:45PM EST

I suppose Hector will start a habit of writing in Cyrillic now.

Nov 25, 2009 at 09:57PM EST

I know. But Cyrillic is the alphabet in which Russian is written.

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:02PM EST

ах то, что я не знал, и ГЕКТОР!
русский язык мой, я называю это

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:06PM EST

Oh what I did not know, and Hector!
Russian language to me, I call it
wat?

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:07PM EST

Real Genius knows what he’s talking about. I’ve memorized the Cyrillic alphabet (and the Greek one, but that’s a different story) so I kind of get the gist of what’s being talked about here without using any online translator.

Though, I had to use a translator to create this just for the lulz:

Они должны делать матери способом instain> Кто убил их babbys. becuse эти младенец frigth наклоняю назад она была на эту новость mroing матери в АР, который убил трех своих детей. они берут на себя три младенец обратно в Нью-Йорке слишком леди остальные мои пары являются с отцом, который потерял свою chrilden, я truley Извините за много

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:07PM EST

@jostin
They should do mothers by way instain> Who the baby frigth has killed them babbys. becuse these incline back it was on this news mroing mothers in АР which has killed three children. They incur three baby back in New York too lady other my pairs are with the father who has lost the chrilden, I truley Excuse for many

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:09PM EST

You are 97% 4chan material.

You are the true face of 4chan. You’re the type of person who finds racist jokes and sick humor hilarious, raids CoS, makes personal army requests whenever you see someone you dislike on Youtube, gets off to 5-year-olds, and calls Gamestop at 3 AM to ask for Battletoads. You scare me… and yet, I love you.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:11PM EST

I tried again and scored 91%.
I’d copypasta the HTML, but I’m on a Wii.
Notice that m00t made the quiz.

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:19PM EST

You are 100% 4chan material.

You are the true face of 4chan. You’re the type of person who finds racist jokes and sick humor hilarious, raids CoS, makes personal army requests whenever you see someone you dislike on Youtube, gets off to 5-year-olds, and calls Gamestop at 3 AM to ask for Battletoads. You scare me… and yet, I love you.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

And of course, all the bottom buttons will get you this. ^^

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:23PM EST

There are other strange quizzes.
“How well do you know mental disorders?”
96%

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:36PM EST

You are 38% 4chan material.

You’re still a newfag. LURK THE F--- MOAR. If you’re not a sicko, we can’t help that (at least not by trying), but you could at least learn more about us. I suggest you start with some random browsing on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Yaaaay! :D

Nov 25, 2009 at 11:03PM EST

You are 11% 4chan material.

Nov 25, 2009 at 11:33PM EST

You are 53% 4chan material.

You’re beginning to assimilate into 4chan culture, but there’s still a lot for us to show you. Try becoming legally insane and then coming back – you’ll fit in much better.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Nov 26, 2009 at 10:04AM EST

You are 72% 4chan material.

How swell.

Nov 26, 2009 at 10:13AM EST

You are 55% 4chan material.

You’re beginning to assimilate into 4chan culture, but there’s still a lot for us to show you. Try becoming legally insane and then coming back – you’ll fit in much better.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Nov 26, 2009 at 12:52PM EST

You are 38% 4chan material.

You’re still a newfag. LURK THE F--- MOAR. If you’re not a sicko, we can’t help that (at least not by trying), but you could at least learn more about us. I suggest you start with some random browsing on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I think I’m actually proud that I’m not some crazy, sick person.

Nov 26, 2009 at 01:30PM EST

You are 91% 4chan material.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

I’m 12 years old and what is this? (srsly, i am 12)
I guess that means im on 4chan too much

Nov 26, 2009 at 01:44PM EST

You are 54% 4chan material.

Nov 26, 2009 at 06:13PM EST

You are 95% 4chan material.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Meh.

Nov 26, 2009 at 08:59PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!