Forums / Discussion / General

232,739 total conversations in 7,781 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
What is with KYM and its elitism?

Last posted Dec 26, 2013 at 09:45PM EST. Added Dec 26, 2013 at 08:19PM EST
3 posts from 3 users

I don't know if that's elitism more than it is people having too much time on their hands, but I'm going to give you a quick explanation/perspective before locking this:

• Karma outside of the forums don't count in your total on your profile page statistics. Ultimately, it doesn't matter.
  • Reputation is something that lasts long after you stop earning the reputation.
  • People are juvenile. In most things, if you ignore them, then they'll leave you alone. They get their pleasure from your pain. If you don't show pain, then they can't derive pleasure. If they're not getting pleasure, then they'll stop. This does not happen immediately due to your reputation.
  • Finally, staff nor moderators can do anything about it, and a thread will only make the issue worse, because people now know how they can bother you.

I'll just suggest letting it go and doing more to build a good reputation to supersede the bad one.

Give it time and don't call out to them. For example making a thread like this is a bad idea.

If you improved, show it through action, instead of sobbing, and they will notice as well in time.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!