Forums / Discussion / General

232,894 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

New Years!

Last posted Jan 01, 2014 at 04:14AM EST. Added Dec 31, 2013 at 10:02AM EST
24 posts from 23 users

Greetings peasants, I speak to you from the futuristic future of UTC+12. I've already woken up hungover from last nights new years party.

I basically just camped out at a bar until the clock struck down with all my mates.

Hah, hah….I got so drunk…

Probably get drunk, go online, and alienate all of the people I talk to on Skype.

Then wake up in the morning with a minor hangover, go outside to get the paper, and realize I'm standing in my boxers and a t-shirt halfway down the driveway.

Last edited Dec 31, 2013 at 04:50PM EST

Watch the ball drop, continue to wonder where the hell the tradition of watching a giant sphere fall a few hundred feet came from, take a drink of sparkling grape juice because the one time I tried wine it was the most bitter thing I've ever put to my lips, and then go back on my computer.

It is almost 3 AM in here, so i have already done it. Drinking alcohol with friends, singing along with guitar and violin, watching fireworks together when we enter the new year, talking about shit, dancing exc.. My finals start tomorrow and i don't care.

You guys can keep sit in front of computer.

Last edited Dec 31, 2013 at 07:50PM EST

I got to go to work tomorrow…at 8 AM EST, so I'm gonna have a toast at midnight, go to sleep, wake up at 6 in the morning, leave work at noon for lunch and some college football bowl games.

Sonata Dusk wrote:

Probably get drunk, go online, and alienate all of the people I talk to on Skype.

Then wake up in the morning with a minor hangover, go outside to get the paper, and realize I'm standing in my boxers and a t-shirt halfway down the driveway.

You can alienate me all night long ;)

I got slightly drunk last New Years Eve. This year, I probably won't do… well… anything.

Maybe I'll bother Crazy☾ and the other misfits I call friends via Skype.

Between the focus of your evenings being either alcohol and/or being recluses, I'm flashing back to days when I was a meaner person.

I'm going to bed early to prepare for a New Year's Day party. A lot of my friends were working earlier today and they won't be able to get to my apartment until today.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!