Forums / Discussion / General

232,888 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Video Games General

Last posted Jan 23, 2014 at 10:29PM EST. Added Jan 21, 2014 at 04:49PM EST
5 posts from 5 users

We talk about video games, what you recommend, just general discussion.

Question, do you guys think Nintendo will flop within the next 2 or 3 years if they don't get their shit together? (I personally don't understand what people are saying about Nintendo dying but meh)

I honestly don't think Nintendo will die for quite a while, but they're definitely gonna be taking quite a few hits if the Wii U doesn't end up selling as well as its supposed to. I'm guessing that the next Mario Kart or Smash Bros. will help out a lot, though.

Chokesmurf wrote:

I honestly don't think Nintendo will die for quite a while, but they're definitely gonna be taking quite a few hits if the Wii U doesn't end up selling as well as its supposed to. I'm guessing that the next Mario Kart or Smash Bros. will help out a lot, though.

Agree. What I don't get is why, more than a year after the Wii U's release, are the good games like Mario Kart 8 and Mario 3D World coming out? If these were released with the system, it probably would have sold better. But instead it's just been sitting here without any must-have games.

Nintendo has enough cash and on-site equipment to make it all the way to the year 2075, like it or not we are stuck with them for a very long time. (Though I personally think they need to open up 4-6 new studios to keep the flow of games consistent. They gave Intelligent Systems their own building, plus two others, so they are on the right track.)

And I am looking to get ahold of a Type-Moon visual novel soon. Probably Witch of the Holy Night or Tsukihime (the remake preferably, whenever that may come out).

Last edited Jan 23, 2014 at 10:27PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!