Forums / General

195,875 total conversations in 5,393 threads

+ New Thread

whats the tool on photoshop called that......

Last posted Nov 29, 2009 at 11:06PM EST. Added Nov 29, 2009 at 10:05PM EST
16 conversations with 6 participants

can cut a face of one person or thing and putit on another?

like if i wanted to take the face of guy fawkes and put it on l ron hubbard
what tool would i use?
can u find it on here?

Nov 29, 2009 at 10:05PM EST


Nov 29, 2009 at 10:08PM EST

you magic wand the face and copy and paste it onto another picture.
magic wand is on the top right corner i think

Nov 29, 2009 at 10:08PM EST

i went from this to this.

and i wanted the inside too

Nov 29, 2009 at 10:14PM EST

i wanted her face to be in there too.
i just got the outline

Nov 29, 2009 at 10:19PM EST

ok thanks anywai

Nov 29, 2009 at 10:21PM EST

OK I think I know what’s wrong here.
Do the same thing you did before, but stop before you try and drag the face.
When you have the face selected, go to the select tab and press inverse.
I think that should work/

Nov 29, 2009 at 10:27PM EST

Cut and paste, and the face should be on a new layer.

Nov 29, 2009 at 11:06PM EST


Nov 29, 2009 at 11:06PM EST

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!