Forums / Discussion / General

171,317 total conversations in 5,615 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Tumblr's treatment of Bronies

Last posted Feb 05, 2014 at 07:12PM EST. Added Feb 05, 2014 at 04:37PM EST
10 posts from 10 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

You wanna know what I’m sick of, Tumblr’s treatment of Bronies (Hence the title) I mean Tumblr has fandoms like Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Adventure Time, Homestuck, and bands such as All time Low, Fall Out Boy, and Arctic Monkeys. And there’s also Anime but we don’t wanna be here all day, right? and then, there’s us, the Brony fandom. So, you wanna know what we’re reduced to? we’re reduced to SJW shoving there opinion down our throats choughs Pinkiepony, blogs dedicated to how much they hate us, and posts that just worsen the stereotype. And if you think if Tumblr gives us a proper, clean, and actual reposition of us, you’re deeply wrong good sir/mam, the type of image we’re reduced to is the fat, lazy, fedora-wearing, basement dweller who just sits on ass all day long and faps to images of the CMC having an orgy. And I can go on and on of how much of a bullshit-ridden image we get from Tumblr, but I’ll leave the rest to you.

Feb 05, 2014 at 04:37PM EST

Hmm, seems like something that should be discussed on the Pony General thread…

Last edited Feb 05, 2014 at 05:14PM EST
Feb 05, 2014 at 05:14PM EST

Tumblr is just a terrible website in general.

Can we be done with Tumblr already?

Can we remove Tumblr from existence yet?

Feb 05, 2014 at 05:23PM EST

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Who takes tumblr seriously?

he does apparently

Feb 05, 2014 at 06:07PM EST

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Who takes anything on the internet seriously?

Feb 05, 2014 at 06:46PM EST

This thread need not exist. BesidesOP, you already posted on the MLP general forum. I understand your aching need to discuss it though, you get my thumbs up among all the thumbs down.

Feb 05, 2014 at 06:56PM EST

While I understand OP’s point that Tumblr tends to be biased against MLP in favor of the more Tumblr prominent fandoms, this thread doesn’t seem like it will go anywhere related to the topic.

So I’m locking this.

Feb 05, 2014 at 07:12PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!