Forums / Discussion / General

171,041 total conversations in 5,490 threads

+ New Thread


LET'S BASH: Suckiest Fandoms Thread

Last posted Feb 12, 2014 at 09:53PM EST. Added Feb 06, 2014 at 11:17PM EST
67 posts from 38 users

Yes, it’s time to bash fandoms. We shouldn’t make sweeping generalizations about entire fandoms. This is more of a thread to bash fandoms that are overall broken, or just fandoms with a major weakness, or even small nitpicks you have about them. Please don’t come to spread hate, I want actual, thought out criticisms. If you just came to say “MLP suckz”, you should just leave now.

I would insult the Sonic fanbase, but that would be too easy. Instead I’ll just say this:

OC DO NOT STEEL!!!!!!!111

Today, I will be talking about The Legend of Zelda. This is more of a nitpick about a vocal minority of the fanbase. I love Ocarina of Time, but it’s fans go too far with how good it is. People always compare everything to Ocarina and act like it’s the end all be all of Zelda. No game released after will satisfy them. Yeah, you know the people. They hate Wind Waker, Twilighht Princess, Skyward Sword, Link Between Worlds, Majora’s Mask, and pretty much everything else that isn’t Ocarina. It pisses me off a good deal.

Feb 06, 2014 at 11:17PM EST
Quote

Iamslow wrote:

This thread probably isn’t a good idea.

That makes it an even better idea!

Feb 06, 2014 at 11:30PM EST
Quote

I could go the predictable route and say something like the Brony or fury fandom, but nah.

The Hetalia fandom

The Dragonball z fandom

Dragonball fanboys always have the hardest time understanding that Goku is not the strongest character in fiction and they will keep arguing like there is no tomorrow. I cant help but laugh when they try to argue that goku could beat TTGL, Lord of Nightmares, Eldergod Demonbane, Cosmic armor superman, etc.

Last edited Feb 06, 2014 at 11:56PM EST
Feb 06, 2014 at 11:53PM EST
Quote

@DPF

I guess, in all honesty, I don’t really dislike any fandoms in particular. I sort of tune the more vocal ones out at this point in the game.

Feb 07, 2014 at 12:07AM EST
Quote

Iamslow wrote:

This thread probably isn’t a good idea.

I’m confused too, maybe to solely cause chaos? And OP seems pretty naive to post this bash thread along with a hate thread and love thread in the span of a day. It’s pretty enjoyable to release opinions right? Yeah.

On topic, I don’t really like the Sonic fandom. Or the Minecraft fandom, they always steal off of each other, most of the time it is pretty fun to watch. Both of the fandoms are either childish and cute, or duedly and ‘mature’.

Other fandoms are harmless, other than the Justin Bieber fanbase. That is in it’s own separate group of hatred and disgust in my heart.

Last edited Feb 07, 2014 at 12:47AM EST
Feb 07, 2014 at 12:45AM EST
Quote

IMO: Worst fandom in the history of the world was the Crazy Frog fandom

2001 was a shitty year for many reasons. And the fucking Crazy Frog was icing on top of the cake.

Sure Sonics had their OC’s, Otaku’s had their obsessions, Beleibers had their ignorance and Bronies were just everywhere…

…but no fandom truly deserved more hate in the world than the one responsible for this shit on every single persons fucking ringtone!

Feb 07, 2014 at 12:58AM EST
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Let the fandoms alone, and kill all the sick fuckers that fap to all the cartoon porn n stuff.

Feb 07, 2014 at 06:33AM EST
Quote

I have had a few fanbases I have hated, but right now it’s The PC Gaming and Valve Fandom. You seriously can’t say a single thing console related without one of those morons busting in and claiming superiority. And say one negative thing about either of them you get downvoted to hell and flamed to death.

Last edited Feb 07, 2014 at 07:22AM EST
Feb 07, 2014 at 07:19AM EST
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I have had a few fanbases I have hated, but right now it’s The PC Gaming and Valve Fandom. You seriously can’t say a single thing console related without one of those morons busting in and claiming superiority. And say one negative thing about either of them you get downvoted to hell and flamed to death.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in PC Gaming Design, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda in Counter Strike, and I have over 3k confirmed kills. I am trained in keyboard warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces on CoD. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Steam and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your hard drive. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can DDoS you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in 1337 Haxing, but I have access to the entire servers of the Steam network and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the domain, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit data all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.


In other news… How about those horsefuckers called bronies? Sick right?

(le raging commences in 3…2…1… XD)

Last edited Feb 07, 2014 at 08:38AM EST
Feb 07, 2014 at 08:32AM EST
Quote

There’s always the Halo fandom. They were understandably butthurt when Halo: Reach was released, and the previously established canon from the book ‘The Fall of Reach’ was retconned into oblivion (along with arguably a lot of the canon surrounding the SPARTAN-III program from other books). However, even when there wasn’t shitstorm-inducing stuff like that going on, the fandom was brimming with butthurt anyway. The forums were filled with people constantly bitching about how terrible the most recent game was, yet a quick browse of profiles revealed that the people bitching the most were also the people who had clocked up the most hours of multiplayer and earned the highest levels. They were just never satisfied. I haven’t checked up on them for years now, since they became absolutely unbearable to me.

Feb 07, 2014 at 09:33AM EST
Quote

Neo-Nazis. That is all.

Feb 07, 2014 at 01:24PM EST

Snowie wrote:

Neo-Nazis. That is all.

Neo-Nazism is a political ideology, not a fandom, and this post just seems like it’s trying to stir up trouble. This is basically the reason I’m keeping a close eye on this thread; if it blows up it’s getting locked.

Feb 07, 2014 at 02:19PM EST
Quote

those who like the reserved lists I mean come on there’s some low dollar ones that are in there

Feb 07, 2014 at 07:27PM EST
Quote

Nintendo fans. Any video game fandom can be annoying, but Nintendouches love to rub their fucking overrated kiddy games in everyone’s faces.

Feb 07, 2014 at 08:03PM EST
Quote

Dr. Coolface wrote:

Nintendo fans. Any video game fandom can be annoying, but Nintendouches love to rub their fucking overrated kiddy games in everyone’s faces.

Like how dudebros rub Call of Duty in people’s faces when it is a kiddy game or an online daycare?

Last edited Feb 07, 2014 at 08:26PM EST
Feb 07, 2014 at 08:24PM EST
Quote

Alright, here we go:

Bronies (Not all of them) – Some Bronies love to act like they’re superior over all other fandoms. They’re have been some Bronies that constantly insulted people from other fandoms. The black spot of the Brony fandom is the Fluffy Pony Abusers. I feel sick when I go on a site like fluffybooru and see people upvoting the death and torture of fluffy ponies.

Whovians (Not all of them) – These guys also have a superiority complex. They feel that if you don’t watch Doctor Who, then you suck. They also like to make fun of sports fan.

PC Gaming Master Race – Where do I start? The PC Gaming Master Race often discriminate against anyone who plays on a console (Playstation, XBOX, Wii, etc.) and believe that playing on the PC is better because they have better graphics and more exclusives.

Ron Paul – It’s unusual to treat a politician as a fandom. People who voted for Ron Paul believe that he can fix the government completely and perform better than anyone in the Republican and Democratic parties.

Soccer Fans (Especially the Europeans) – These guys love to hate America because they think we stole the name football. They often like to bash American Football by calling it Handegg. You may beat the U.S. in a game of soccer, but remember who kicked your ass in the wars.

Otakus – Some otakus can turn into weeaboos very quickly. Soon, these people forget that they were born in the United States and somehow “turn Japanese.” As a result, they often bash anything American because it’s not Japanese.

Last edited Feb 07, 2014 at 10:34PM EST
Feb 07, 2014 at 10:31PM EST
Quote


I hate bronies like this. No show is going to be liked by everyone.

Feb 08, 2014 at 12:06AM EST
Quote

Any fandom really. Look up anything with a huge ass fandom and you’ll find the vocal minority (or in some cases….the vocal majority) make those who like that thing look as bad as or annoying as the vocal minority. I mean hell I thought Bronies weren’t so bad when I got into the fandom, but then I spent more time around them…..Now this is the only place you’ll see me interact with those folks as this is the only place where they can be tame really. Mainly because KYM bans those who try to post porn on this site……thank you I’ll be here all week.

But for the absolute worst fandom I’d have to agree with BSoD when he mentioned Crazy Frog. Holy shit that thing was made just to annoy the shit out of people and the worst part is the fact that people liked it! There’s a big difference between a Weird Al parody and the god awful shit that thing spewed out, Freddie Mercury must’ve been rolling in his grave when Crazy Frog remixed We are the Champions.

Also, I’m going with that safe answer as I don’t feel like I’m in a position to be mocking other fandoms since I’m currently in the one that has been spending the last 4 years obsessing over Talking Candy Colored Ponies Learning About Friendship.

Last edited Feb 08, 2014 at 01:14AM EST
Feb 08, 2014 at 01:11AM EST
Quote

Gundam fandom – very, VERY broken. People there grew to hate the other series at the same time while claiming their favorite series is the best of them all. Seriously, mention that Gundam Seed is better than the original Universal Century timeline and it will cause a war….
Otakus – Well,some of them can be considered as weeaboos… anyways some of them thinks anything from Japan is vastly superior to anything in the west. I just hate the way they think that Goku alone can beat any superhero from marvel and DC which is wrong since both comics got overpowered beings that can lay waste to Goku. Oh and also the fact that they think Anime is not cartoons makes me laugh.
Evangelion fandom(some) – I hate the way some fanboys tend to think that Evangelion is the greatest mecha anime of all time. For example, when Pacific Rim came out, they immediately thought that movie was a rip-off of their anime. What’s funny is that they don’t know that the movie was inspired by much older mecha animes and Kaiju movies. Seriously, ask them if they know any other mecha animes and some of them would say “no.”

Last edited Feb 08, 2014 at 03:05AM EST
Feb 08, 2014 at 03:00AM EST
Quote

Speaking of broken fandoms – Let’s talk about Glee

The Glee fandom is torn apart between fans of Kurt and fans of Blaine. It’s a ferocious shipping war where “klaines” (those who ship Kurt and Blaine) and “kurtbastions” (those who ship Kurt and Sebastian) are constantly at each others throats, hurling insults, accusations, stereotypes, generalizations, death threats and bitter rants. At the front lines of this war are blogs on Tumblr filled with toxic hatred for the other side. I’ve never seen a fandom so polarized like this before…

Both ships are canon, but the war began when the show began to strongly favor the Klaines and disregard the rest. Effectively making Blaine the center of the show and a Mary Sue. One side supported this, eager to see their favorite character got more screentime. The other side naturally protested. They’ve been fighting for …what…4 seasons now?

It’s at a point where show ratings have dropped drastically because of it and the entire mood and atmosphere of the whole thing has suffered. All original charm of it is lost. Even the actor that plays Kurts wants to leave the show permanently because of it. People are quitting the fandom because it’s not about Glee anymore. It’s about choosing a side between those for Blaine and those against.

This is what a dying fandom looks like.

Not even the Bronies have it this bad. At least the Lyrabons don’t bitterly hate the Vinyltavias and go into loathsome hateful bitch sessions at the mere mention of each other. MLP is fortunate not to have any canon ship being centerpiece to the show. So all the Bronies that love posting Doom Paul, please take note.

Last edited Feb 08, 2014 at 07:10AM EST
Feb 08, 2014 at 06:57AM EST
Quote

>MLP is fortunate not to have any canon ship being centerpiece to the show.

BigMac/Cheerilee happened. Flash-Light happened. Now Apple-Hoof is about to happen. It only gets worse from here bud. The shipping train has just switched tracks from fanon to canon, and it’s jumping rails at full force.

Feb 08, 2014 at 07:22AM EST
Quote

@Cute

Trust me, MLP has a lot of getting worse to do before it reaches Glee’s level.

The canon MLP ships were important to single plots, not the entire direction of the show. Cherimac was for one episode and Twiflash was for a movie. MLP doesn’t really focus on relationships as a major narrative so canon ships just sit in the background while the show focuses elsewhere. The fans can act melodramatic over the canon ships but they don’t have much reason to start a bitter war with other shippers

The canon ships in Glee had far bigger implications than the ones in MLP. Each romantic partner in Glee defines the direction of the show and the character development. The show details exactly how the relationships perform including how it’s succeeds or fails, and all the abusive/complicating/tragic/bitter drama that comes with it. This isn’t a wrong direction for a show to make but it made the shipping much, much bigger. So when one canon ship takes over, the other shippers find plenty of reasons to get mad over that and take that their anger on the shippers that ‘stole the show’. Especially when the ship in question is not a better love story than Twilight

Add onto the fact that Gleeks are mostly fangirls with claws and all hell breaks loose.

MLP can only hit that point when the show becomes purely based on Twilights abusive relationship with Flash

Last edited Feb 08, 2014 at 08:25AM EST
Feb 08, 2014 at 08:09AM EST
Quote

Dreadnought Davian Thule wrote:

Gundam fandom – very, VERY broken. People there grew to hate the other series at the same time while claiming their favorite series is the best of them all. Seriously, mention that Gundam Seed is better than the original Universal Century timeline and it will cause a war….
Otakus – Well,some of them can be considered as weeaboos… anyways some of them thinks anything from Japan is vastly superior to anything in the west. I just hate the way they think that Goku alone can beat any superhero from marvel and DC which is wrong since both comics got overpowered beings that can lay waste to Goku. Oh and also the fact that they think Anime is not cartoons makes me laugh.
Evangelion fandom(some) – I hate the way some fanboys tend to think that Evangelion is the greatest mecha anime of all time. For example, when Pacific Rim came out, they immediately thought that movie was a rip-off of their anime. What’s funny is that they don’t know that the movie was inspired by much older mecha animes and Kaiju movies. Seriously, ask them if they know any other mecha animes and some of them would say “no.”

I know exactly what you mean about Pacific Rim. They couldn’t shut up about it being a rip off. The funny thing is that Evangelion was heavily influenced by Ultraman.

I actually have a funny story about a Dragonball fanboy who was trying to say that Goku was the strongest anime charcter and comic book character. I said that wasn’t true and listed a couple seriously overpowered characters (STTGL, Tenchi Masaki, Lord if Nightmares, Demonbanes two strongest forms, Presence, and One Above All) just because its easier to prove they would win. He said that they didn’t count because they were made after Goku in response to him being the strongest, so they were disqualified. He said they needed to be from 1986-1995. So, I just focused on Lord of Nightmares because she fits the time frame and is an all powerful being that created the multiverse in the Slayers and can even beat up the author. Anyways, after a while of stupid arguing about Goku being able to trap her or instant transmission and cut off her head he finally said this.

“Goku hit the ceiling of being the strongest in the series. Lord of Nightmares hit the ceiling of being the strongest in the Slayers series, however stating the Slayers ceiling is higher than the Dragon Ball ceiling has NO basis and it is completely based on personal opinion. Both universes are floating in space, there is no constant you can compare them to, they are individually their own things.”

My comment:
Ok, the cast of Yuru Yuri stalemate Goku. YOU CANT PROVE HE WOULDNT LOSE TO THEM! Nice cop out loser! I can say, without a doubt, Lord of nightmares is stronger. It’s all about feats .You dont need a crossover to tell you that, unless you are stupid… or a sore loser…
But seriously, That’s funny you say that. Werent you so sure before that Goku was the strongest Character? I’m calling BS. Youre just mad because you can’t come up with a counter argument and instead of being an adult about it, you say that. Why weren’t you saying this from the start? You say there are no constants, that’s not true. Both have planets, solar systems, galaxies, and universes. If one character is capable of destroying a solar system while the other is able to destroy and create entire universes at will, right there you have two feats that you can use as comparison. Dont even get me started with your stupid 1986-1994 rule. how can you claim he is the strongest character ever when you make rules to exclude many of them? You are just like every other overzelous DBZ fanboy, claiming goku is the strongest when you know nothing about other anime.

.
I can understand when they argue about superman vs Goku or match ups, but how can you be that much of a fanboy to think he can beat up omnipotents? Seriously, his arguments were that goku has limitless potential and that he would eventually be that strong or that he would outsmart her and trap her or sneak up with instant transmission and cut off her head.

Last edited Feb 08, 2014 at 12:36PM EST
Feb 08, 2014 at 12:06PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Cute

Trust me, MLP has a lot of getting worse to do before it reaches Glee’s level.

The canon MLP ships were important to single plots, not the entire direction of the show. Cherimac was for one episode and Twiflash was for a movie. MLP doesn’t really focus on relationships as a major narrative so canon ships just sit in the background while the show focuses elsewhere. The fans can act melodramatic over the canon ships but they don’t have much reason to start a bitter war with other shippers

The canon ships in Glee had far bigger implications than the ones in MLP. Each romantic partner in Glee defines the direction of the show and the character development. The show details exactly how the relationships perform including how it’s succeeds or fails, and all the abusive/complicating/tragic/bitter drama that comes with it. This isn’t a wrong direction for a show to make but it made the shipping much, much bigger. So when one canon ship takes over, the other shippers find plenty of reasons to get mad over that and take that their anger on the shippers that ‘stole the show’. Especially when the ship in question is not a better love story than Twilight

Add onto the fact that Gleeks are mostly fangirls with claws and all hell breaks loose.

MLP can only hit that point when the show becomes purely based on Twilights abusive relationship with Flash

Feb 08, 2014 at 12:31PM EST
Quote

Snowie_98 said:

Neo-Nazis. That is all.

That’s a fandom now? I am now imagining Hitler/Himmler shipfics, kawaii fanart, and arguments over whether they jumped the shark when Admiral Dönitz took over.

It begins…

I’d have to agree that the Evangelion fandom can get annoying--from my limited exposure to it. There’s just a certain smugness that seems to permeate. And how it was the “greatest” anime ever, despite the fact it was a convoluted mess filled with copious amounts of padding and more technobabble in 26 episodes than the entire Star Trek franchise combined.

Feb 08, 2014 at 07:14PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

I know exactly what you mean about Pacific Rim. They couldn’t shut up about it being a rip off. The funny thing is that Evangelion was heavily influenced by Ultraman.

I actually have a funny story about a Dragonball fanboy who was trying to say that Goku was the strongest anime charcter and comic book character. I said that wasn’t true and listed a couple seriously overpowered characters (STTGL, Tenchi Masaki, Lord if Nightmares, Demonbanes two strongest forms, Presence, and One Above All) just because its easier to prove they would win. He said that they didn’t count because they were made after Goku in response to him being the strongest, so they were disqualified. He said they needed to be from 1986-1995. So, I just focused on Lord of Nightmares because she fits the time frame and is an all powerful being that created the multiverse in the Slayers and can even beat up the author. Anyways, after a while of stupid arguing about Goku being able to trap her or instant transmission and cut off her head he finally said this.

“Goku hit the ceiling of being the strongest in the series. Lord of Nightmares hit the ceiling of being the strongest in the Slayers series, however stating the Slayers ceiling is higher than the Dragon Ball ceiling has NO basis and it is completely based on personal opinion. Both universes are floating in space, there is no constant you can compare them to, they are individually their own things.”

My comment:
Ok, the cast of Yuru Yuri stalemate Goku. YOU CANT PROVE HE WOULDNT LOSE TO THEM! Nice cop out loser! I can say, without a doubt, Lord of nightmares is stronger. It’s all about feats .You dont need a crossover to tell you that, unless you are stupid… or a sore loser…
But seriously, That’s funny you say that. Werent you so sure before that Goku was the strongest Character? I’m calling BS. Youre just mad because you can’t come up with a counter argument and instead of being an adult about it, you say that. Why weren’t you saying this from the start? You say there are no constants, that’s not true. Both have planets, solar systems, galaxies, and universes. If one character is capable of destroying a solar system while the other is able to destroy and create entire universes at will, right there you have two feats that you can use as comparison. Dont even get me started with your stupid 1986-1994 rule. how can you claim he is the strongest character ever when you make rules to exclude many of them? You are just like every other overzelous DBZ fanboy, claiming goku is the strongest when you know nothing about other anime.

.
I can understand when they argue about superman vs Goku or match ups, but how can you be that much of a fanboy to think he can beat up omnipotents? Seriously, his arguments were that goku has limitless potential and that he would eventually be that strong or that he would outsmart her and trap her or sneak up with instant transmission and cut off her head.

Hmm…usually, when I encounter Goku fanboys, the One-Above-All or the Presence is usually enough to shut them up. That’s some hardcore fanboy who won’t admit Goku isn’t the strongest character you got there.

Feb 09, 2014 at 02:03AM EST
Quote

^
You’d think so, right? But even a mech larger than the entire multiverse isn’t enough to convince some. I usually keep it at anime, because then they can’t say “well, he is still the strongest anime character.”
Really, I don’t get why they feel like him not being the strongest is such a bad thing. Your favorite character doesn’t have to be the strongest ever. The kill la kill cast is strong, but they pale in comparison to many characters. Does that make me like them any less? Of course not. Demonbane is the strongest mech by far. Does that mean I like that series more than Gurren Lagann? No. I’ll admit, I do like to argue about who’s stronger because its fun when talking about close match ups. I just can’t stand goku fanboys as they seem to be the worst next to batman fanboys( batman with prep time beats anyone, no contest)

Also, if you want to see goku fanboys rage, mention how Sailor Moon could stomp goku.

Last edited Feb 09, 2014 at 02:59AM EST
Feb 09, 2014 at 02:58AM EST
Quote

@Dac

Just out out of curiosity, how can Sailor Moon kick Goku’s ass? I don’t know much about her powers so I wonder what damage she’s capable of

Last edited Feb 09, 2014 at 03:27AM EST
Feb 09, 2014 at 03:26AM EST
Quote

Sam wrote:

Yes, it’s time to bash fandoms. We shouldn’t make sweeping generalizations about entire fandoms. This is more of a thread to bash fandoms that are overall broken, or just fandoms with a major weakness, or even small nitpicks you have about them. Please don’t come to spread hate, I want actual, thought out criticisms. If you just came to say “MLP suckz”, you should just leave now.

I would insult the Sonic fanbase, but that would be too easy. Instead I’ll just say this:

OC DO NOT STEEL!!!!!!!111

Today, I will be talking about The Legend of Zelda. This is more of a nitpick about a vocal minority of the fanbase. I love Ocarina of Time, but it’s fans go too far with how good it is. People always compare everything to Ocarina and act like it’s the end all be all of Zelda. No game released after will satisfy them. Yeah, you know the people. They hate Wind Waker, Twilighht Princess, Skyward Sword, Link Between Worlds, Majora’s Mask, and pretty much everything else that isn’t Ocarina. It pisses me off a good deal.

Zelda fan here (We don’t have a fandom nickname like the Whovians or Bronies… Is that good or bad?) just popping in to say that OoT was great but utter shit when compared to the later installments purely because each installment was an improvement on the last.

Also, my girlfriend is trying to get me to watch MLP because she finds it odd that I’m the only one out of our tight-knit group of friends who isn’t at least a little bit of a fan.

Feb 09, 2014 at 03:42AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Dac

Just out out of curiosity, how can Sailor Moon kick Goku’s ass? I don’t know much about her powers so I wonder what damage she’s capable of

I am curious about that too. It’s actually very rare to hear anyone refer to Sailor Moon’s feats. Though I was told Nanoha and Cardcaptor Sakura outclassed her in terms of their respective strengths.

Feb 09, 2014 at 03:44AM EST
Quote

@Sailor Moon power discussion

At full power, she is a Galaxy buster that can move possibly billions of times the speed of light, warp reality and has infinite energy amongst other things. I can provide scans if you want solid proof.

Feb 09, 2014 at 03:52AM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

^
You’d think so, right? But even a mech larger than the entire multiverse isn’t enough to convince some. I usually keep it at anime, because then they can’t say “well, he is still the strongest anime character.”
Really, I don’t get why they feel like him not being the strongest is such a bad thing. Your favorite character doesn’t have to be the strongest ever. The kill la kill cast is strong, but they pale in comparison to many characters. Does that make me like them any less? Of course not. Demonbane is the strongest mech by far. Does that mean I like that series more than Gurren Lagann? No. I’ll admit, I do like to argue about who’s stronger because its fun when talking about close match ups. I just can’t stand goku fanboys as they seem to be the worst next to batman fanboys( batman with prep time beats anyone, no contest)

Also, if you want to see goku fanboys rage, mention how Sailor Moon could stomp goku.

I should try that for the lolz. Could you post the proofs? It would be fun to see them rage when a magical girl beats an overpowered monkey.

Last edited Feb 09, 2014 at 04:22AM EST
Feb 09, 2014 at 04:17AM EST
Quote

^
This website lists all her abilities

This guy posted all the scans you need to prove her abilities

Sailor Moon completely stomps. You could also argue that

Goddess Madoka and Devil Homura could also stomp Goku. Both are reality Warpers, omnipresent, and possibly omnipotent. Also, Madoka was able to one shot her witch form that was larger than earth and survive essentially killing herself. Homura was able to change the laws of the universe and strip Madoka of her powers while trapping her in her “perfect” universe. Their abilities aren’t quite as defined since they don’t have as many feats, but its obvious they are very powerful
if you want to mention other magical girls that could beat Goku. I enjoy finding characters that are girly or cute that could fuck up goku.
Last edited Feb 09, 2014 at 04:56AM EST
Feb 09, 2014 at 04:43AM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

^
This website lists all her abilities

This guy posted all the scans you need to prove her abilities

Sailor Moon completely stomps. You could also argue that

Goddess Madoka and Devil Homura could also stomp Goku. Both are reality Warpers, omnipresent, and possibly omnipotent. Also, Madoka was able to one shot her witch form that was larger than earth and survive essentially killing herself. Homura was able to change the laws of the universe and strip Madoka of her powers while trapping her in her “perfect” universe. Their abilities aren’t quite as defined since they don’t have as many feats, but its obvious they are very powerful
if you want to mention other magical girls that could beat Goku. I enjoy finding characters that are girly or cute that could fuck up goku.

Thanks. I can’t wait for the next opportunity to use this info to troll Dragonball fans.

Feb 09, 2014 at 05:24AM EST
Quote

@Dak

Wow. I didn’t know Sailor Moon was a freaking god. Yea, if Goku cant beat superman then he’s not beating that

Feb 09, 2014 at 06:03AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Dak

Wow. I didn’t know Sailor Moon was a freaking god. Yea, if Goku cant beat superman then he’s not beating that

Why am I suddenly thinking of the horrible hentai parody called “Sailor and the 7 Ballz” and “Star Ballz”?

Feb 09, 2014 at 11:59AM EST
Quote

Sam wrote:

Yes, it’s time to bash fandoms. We shouldn’t make sweeping generalizations about entire fandoms. This is more of a thread to bash fandoms that are overall broken, or just fandoms with a major weakness, or even small nitpicks you have about them. Please don’t come to spread hate, I want actual, thought out criticisms. If you just came to say “MLP suckz”, you should just leave now.

I would insult the Sonic fanbase, but that would be too easy. Instead I’ll just say this:

OC DO NOT STEEL!!!!!!!111

Today, I will be talking about The Legend of Zelda. This is more of a nitpick about a vocal minority of the fanbase. I love Ocarina of Time, but it’s fans go too far with how good it is. People always compare everything to Ocarina and act like it’s the end all be all of Zelda. No game released after will satisfy them. Yeah, you know the people. They hate Wind Waker, Twilighht Princess, Skyward Sword, Link Between Worlds, Majora’s Mask, and pretty much everything else that isn’t Ocarina. It pisses me off a good deal.

You take that back you pleb OoT is made by God and is the standard to which all other games should be made and if you disagree you’re a Halo-sucker who can’t handle any deep games with good plot and animoos.

If I had to pick a fandom that bugs me, it’s the Supernatural fandom. If there’s any fandom that the size of which confuses me, it’s that fandom. Supernatural is not that great: it’s mostly just the same plots over and over again, and there aren’t any great actors on the staff. What pushes me over the edge, though, is how pretentious the fans can be about liking Supernatural. “omg our show is bestest and we love it destiel 5evr”.

Feb 09, 2014 at 01:24PM EST
Quote
Supernatural is not that great: it’s mostly just the same plots over and over again, and there aren’t any great actors on the staff. What pushes me over the edge, though, is how pretentious the fans can be about liking Supernatural. “omg our show is bestest and we love it destiel 5evr”.

By swapping out the supernatural and changing up a few words, this can describe countless fandoms really.

Feb 09, 2014 at 01:41PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

Supernatural is not that great: it’s mostly just the same plots over and over again, and there aren’t any great actors on the staff. What pushes me over the edge, though, is how pretentious the fans can be about liking Supernatural. “omg our show is bestest and we love it destiel 5evr”.

By swapping out the supernatural and changing up a few words, this can describe countless fandoms really.

Fair point. At the same time, though, I don’t really see any fandoms that act this way at the intensity that the SN fandom does. Could be wrong, though.

Feb 09, 2014 at 01:52PM EST
Quote

^
Bronies maybe?
Not all of them, but there are many that think its the best show ever made. Praising the ever loving shit out of it.
I know these kind of bronies are a minority, but I’ve encountered plenty of them.

Last edited Feb 09, 2014 at 03:23PM EST
Feb 09, 2014 at 03:16PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!