Forums / Discussion / General

172,870 total conversations in 5,671 threads

+ New Thread

So guys? What to you think about this

Last posted Mar 20, 2014 at 01:53PM EDT. Added Mar 10, 2014 at 07:43PM EDT
17 posts from 14 users

I think KYM is a lot like RED and BLU from Team Fortress 2. We act sort of independently from the rest of Memebase, but in the end, we’re owned by the same company, Cheezburger (or TF industries in TF2.)
Also this is our account’s 500th forum post. Yaaay!

Sam wrote:

KYM has more

/plzdon’tkillme

Sieg Heil no!

@Muffinlicious, I have to agree with you. KYM and Cheezburger are too different to be part of a whole. More of a, “puppet state”, if that’s the term.

I don’t get the hate Cheezburger gets from KYM. Is it because Cheezburger has been accused of stealing content? Is it because Cheezburger has an implyed left winged agenda in their content? Is it because there’s too many grandmas in the comments? Is it because of the new layout from 2012?

@Ann Hiro:
Well, I joined April 2012, and I started browsing regularly at least half a year prior. So I’ve been around for a while, I just don’t remember what changed. It must not have been a very big change…No, wait…ah, it’s because he was referring to Cheezburger’s layout. I basically never go on Cheezburger, so that would be why I don’t know about any layout change. Woops.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!