Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Binary?Redspear?Lolwut?

Last posted Dec 07, 2009 at 01:13AM EST. Added Dec 04, 2009 at 11:45AM EST
65 posts from 23 users

i guess… I had no problem with zack loves zombiez, but why did Binary have to post eveything in binary? A WHOLE MEME IN BINARY!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? blah had to go and translate it

This isn't the first time he's trolled with an alt. He has done this many times before.
Then take into account his constant nagging about being made an admin, yet never attempting to fix up his own articles, or even explain WHY something should be confirmed or deadpooled.

The kid is the biggest troll this site has ever seen. He wanted attention, and believe me, he has my attention.

This brings up the question.

Who is Redspear and who isn't?

I know I'm not Redspear but you can't be sure.

Is Redspear even Redspear?

Probably.

But the fact of the matter is Redspear is under Chris's supervision.

And Chris is a crazy dude.

How do I know?

I've seen him eat a mini blueberry pie. WITH. NO. REMORSE.

I'd post the video but it's too cool for mortal eyes.

@ Badgerfrank

I ain't pissed. I'm just using sarcasm to ridicule him. I know it's unlike me to ridicule a user intentionally but since Redspear has been around for a while, it's just sad to see a prominent member of the community fall so fast like that. I wonder if we'll ever see him ever again.

@Badger:
He made a bunch of alternate accounts to troll us. Chris found him out and he got b& (again). Not sure if his main account is b&, though. My guess would be that he was IP banned and his main profile was left as a testament to his trolling spree. After all, he is the most successful troll in KYM history.
This wasn't the first time he's done this; he'd been doing this for a while, but nobody had figured it out until recently.

I always thought "zack loves zombies" was an anchor for a raid from day 1. Well, I wasn't far off. I guessed that there was a 65% chance of him being a troll, and I was right.

Yea, RG is right. Im RedSpear, no not rly. but am i rly getting much out of control? because i can stop if its getting too out of hand. i just do everything for the lolz _ cheers

@Emerelds:
It's okay to do it for the lulz, but try to keep spam to a minimum. If it's funny, go ahead, we like to laugh, but if it's not funny, or is pointless (or both), it's best not to post.

@Real Genius:
My analysis of "Zack loves zombies": 75% chance of being a troll, 10% chance of being someone who's new to forums, 15% chance of being a legitimate member.

I don't get this at all redspear, If you want to troll go somewhere else.

I like this place here, people are cool, staff are cool, all is good. I don't see why you need to create multiple users to get attention from other people to boost your ego. Trying to make this place worse, why??

All i can ask again is WHY?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!