Forums / Discussion / General

170,270 total conversations in 5,455 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
Binary?Redspear?Lolwut?

Last posted Dec 07, 2009 at 01:13AM EST. Added Dec 04, 2009 at 11:45AM EST
65 posts from 23 users

basically:
binary=redspear=zack loves zombies
the rest of it was just random chit-chat

Dec 04, 2009 at 12:01PM EST
Quote

o.o So all this fuss is just because he has a few alts?

Dec 04, 2009 at 12:03PM EST
Quote

i guess… I had no problem with zack loves zombiez, but why did Binary have to post eveything in binary? A WHOLE MEME IN BINARY!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? blah had to go and translate it

Dec 04, 2009 at 12:08PM EST
Quote

…So everyones freaking because he trolled with an alt?

Dec 04, 2009 at 12:19PM EST
Quote

This isn’t the first time he’s trolled with an alt. He has done this many times before.
Then take into account his constant nagging about being made an admin, yet never attempting to fix up his own articles, or even explain WHY something should be confirmed or deadpooled.

The kid is the biggest troll this site has ever seen. He wanted attention, and believe me, he has my attention.

Dec 04, 2009 at 01:17PM EST
Quote

No he’s not banned. I just won’t be updating his submissions anymore. Might as well let the actual value of his contributions to the site show through.

Dec 04, 2009 at 01:38PM EST
Quote

He’s managed to avoid learning quite a bit in the time he’s been on this site.

Dec 04, 2009 at 01:39PM EST
Quote

This brings up the question.

Who is Redspear and who isn’t?

I know I’m not Redspear but you can’t be sure.

Is Redspear even Redspear?

Probably.

But the fact of the matter is Redspear is under Chris’s supervision.

And Chris is a crazy dude.

How do I know?

I’ve seen him eat a mini blueberry pie. WITH. NO. REMORSE.

I’d post the video but it’s too cool for mortal eyes.

Dec 04, 2009 at 01:43PM EST
Quote

@ Badgerfrank

I ain’t pissed. I’m just using sarcasm to ridicule him. I know it’s unlike me to ridicule a user intentionally but since Redspear has been around for a while, it’s just sad to see a prominent member of the community fall so fast like that. I wonder if we’ll ever see him ever again.

Dec 04, 2009 at 05:28PM EST
Quote

Good god, im not Redspear.

Dec 04, 2009 at 06:10PM EST

I know I’m not Redspear. At least, I THINK I am not…

inb4 hay guyz i am redspear

@Jostin

I dont think Redspear had much to fall off of in the first place…

Dec 04, 2009 at 07:05PM EST
Quote

I’m pretty sure it would have been hard to fall lower. It was more like he tripped on the threshold.

Dec 04, 2009 at 07:19PM EST
Quote

@Badger:
He made a bunch of alternate accounts to troll us. Chris found him out and he got b& (again). Not sure if his main account is b&, though. My guess would be that he was IP banned and his main profile was left as a testament to his trolling spree. After all, he is the most successful troll in KYM history.
This wasn’t the first time he’s done this; he’d been doing this for a while, but nobody had figured it out until recently.

Dec 04, 2009 at 07:57PM EST
Quote

I always thought “zack loves zombies” was an anchor for a raid from day 1. Well, I wasn’t far off. I guessed that there was a 65% chance of him being a troll, and I was right.

Dec 04, 2009 at 07:59PM EST
Quote

is everybody technicly trolled? id like to apeal my troll’dness

Dec 04, 2009 at 08:40PM EST

I can’t help but thinking that Emerelds5 Hay is from Redspear’s family.
He floods senseless on forums and in comments…

Dec 04, 2009 at 11:38PM EST
Quote

@Tomberry
He isn’t. I’ve seen YouTube videos with Emerelds in them, and he looks different from Griff the surfer dude. (That’s Redspear IRL)

Dec 04, 2009 at 11:40PM EST
Quote

Yea, RG is right. Im RedSpear, no not rly. but am i rly getting much out of control? because i can stop if its getting too out of hand. i just do everything for the lolz _ cheers

Dec 06, 2009 at 02:02AM EST

@Emerelds:
It’s okay to do it for the lulz, but try to keep spam to a minimum. If it’s funny, go ahead, we like to laugh, but if it’s not funny, or is pointless (or both), it’s best not to post.

@Real Genius:
My analysis of “Zack loves zombies”: 75% chance of being a troll, 10% chance of being someone who’s new to forums, 15% chance of being a legitimate member.

Dec 06, 2009 at 02:08AM EST
Quote

@Shadowfury
I would have voted that actually, but I took 10% from troll for “Abnormal thinker”

Also, Emerelds has done better than most new members.

Dec 06, 2009 at 02:19AM EST
Quote

@Real Genius:
“Abnormal thinker”? What’s a normal thinker?

Also, I’ll agree with you concerning Emerelds. He’s done much better than a lot of the new members.

Dec 06, 2009 at 02:21AM EST
Quote

@Well, zack loves zombies always seemed aloof and “not all there”, like the lights are home but there’s nobody on.

Dec 06, 2009 at 02:25AM EST
Quote

@Real Genius:
“The lights are home but nobody’s on” I lol’d.
On a different note, I agree with that statement as well. He seemed… “Off”.

Dec 06, 2009 at 02:31AM EST
Quote

@Shadowfury
“It’s time to kick bubblegum and chew…”
I end up doing that sometimes.

Dec 06, 2009 at 02:36AM EST
Quote

Well, wutever Redspear is, he isn’t 4chan Material…

Seeing his Camoawam avatar wants me to shoop an image macro hahaha

Dec 06, 2009 at 02:50AM EST
Quote

@Ice Cream Lover:
“Well, wutever Redspear is, he isn’t KYM Material…”
Fixed.

Dec 06, 2009 at 03:03AM EST
Quote

i wasnt dead just buried in homework.
binary is my ONLY OTHER ACCOUNT!!!!!

Dec 06, 2009 at 03:22PM EST
Quote

I don’t get this at all redspear, If you want to troll go somewhere else.

I like this place here, people are cool, staff are cool, all is good. I don’t see why you need to create multiple users to get attention from other people to boost your ego. Trying to make this place worse, why??

All i can ask again is WHY?

Dec 06, 2009 at 05:13PM EST
Quote

You better be telling the truth redspear.

heres what happened to the last Troll…

actual footage

Dec 06, 2009 at 07:06PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!